Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TV Tropes is dead to me.
Project A.F.T.E.R. Forums > Interests > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
Al_Cone
Warning: The following page is so disturbing that the emotions it evokes in you must be processed in a very specific order, lest you collapse into a pocket dimension of pure fury from which there is no return.

1. Read.

2. Resist urge to kill self.

3. Grow violently enraged at the person defending a twelve year old boy climaxing inside of his mother, and then his mother saying "welcome back" as "heartwearming" and "fetish fuel."

4. Lose internal war with suicidal urges.

5. Destroy universe.

6. Be remade in an animated Hideaki Anno continuity reboot.

7. Disown TV Tropes permanently.
Mysty
Why isn't Juan Gotoh dead by now?
Al_Cone
QUOTE (Mysty @ Jan 20 2011, 10:31 PM)
Why isn't Juan Gotoh dead by now?

Because Shmeckie hasn't gotten to him yet, I suppose.
Screaming_Soulcatcher
ugh i feel i need to take a shower now

But in all honesty Al it took you this long to encounter something like this on Tv Tropes? I think either Shmeckie or MoA posted some sick shit from their before (like people who approve of sleeping with their cousins)
Arc Baltic
HEARTWARMING!? FUCKING HEARTWARMING!? WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS SHIT!? ARC WANTS HIS HEAD ON A MOTHER FUCKING PLATTER. THIS IS BEYOND FUCKING RETARDED! ARC HATE! ARC SMASH! ARC THINK LITTLE! ARC VIOLENT!
Gamer-e
Yeah... This one shitty article isn't enough to make me hate TV Tropes as a whole.

That said, I think that I'm going to destroy the page via proxy.

I think I may have seen that hentai mentioned before. On certain parts of the website, I kept running into people talking about a "boys love" genre of manga, which I either found out or automatically presumed to be yaoi, so my mind has caused me to ignore anything in the manga and anime portion in those part of the website that began with "boys".
The Chosen
I got heartburn from that. Does that count as heartwarming?
Master of AFTER
Holy shit. Now that I look at it, that site has coverage for a disturbing number of hentai comics. Oh well, TV Tropes was already dead to me anyway.
Joker
Terrible, just terrible. I'll never go back to this site again, I... wait, Red Baron? I've never heard of that trope before, I'll just open that in a new tab. Hmm... Black Lagoon has an example, I've been meaning to watch that, I'll just open that in a new tab too... Hmm...
Viashino_wizard
QUOTE (Master of AFTER @ Jan 20 2011, 11:44 PM)
Holy shit.  Now that I look at it, that site has coverage for a disturbing number of hentai comics.

That's the kind of thing you get eventually with a No Notability policy, I guess.
Max-Vader
QUOTE (Al_Cone @ Jan 21 2011, 07:20 AM)
person defending a twelve year old boy climaxing inside of his mother, and then his mother saying "welcome back" as "heartwearming" and "fetish fuel."

Click to view attachment
P Dot Alex
Now I know why I shouldn't bother looking at Fetish Fuel. Again. Not that somebody finding Spoony as Tidus arousing already did it for me...
Shmeckie
[Shmeckie reads]

[Shmeckie enters rage mode]

I WILL SODOMIZE JUAN GOTOH AND EVERY SINGLE EDITOR OF THAT PAGE WITH A POWER DRILL! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE FUCK I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

CROWNING MOMENT OF HEARTWARMING?! HEARTWARMING?! HOW'S THIS FOR HEARTWARMING; I WILL RIP OUT YOUR FUCKING HEART BY BREAKING YOUR CHEST OPEN WITH THE HOOK END OF A HAMMER, REMOVING YOUR STILL-BEATING HEART WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS, AND THEN I WILL SET YOUR HEART ON FIRE YOU PEDOPHILE FUCKS!!!!!

HOW'S THIS FOR FETISH FUEL; HOW ABOUT I COVER YOU IN GASOLINE, SET YOU ON FIRE, AND LET A BUNCH OF FAT, HAIRY, PYROMANIACS JERK OFF TO THE SIGHT OF YOU BURNING, LETTING THE SIGHT OF MASTURBATING FAT MEN STANDING BEHIND A WALL OF FLAME BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER SEE BEFORE YOUR EYES BOIL, AND BURST OUT OF YOUR EYE SOCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE'S A TEAR JERKER FOR YOU; I WILL EVISCERATE YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND PETS, FILM IT, USE MY FUCKING VIDEO EDITOR TO PUT THE WHOLE THING TO RED PETERS' "HOW'S YOUR WHOLE FAMILY" AND SEND YOU THE FUCKING VIDEO!!!! BET THAT'LL JERK SOME TEARS! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE I AM SO FILLED WITH HATE!!!!!!!

AND WHY HASN'T JUAN GOTOH DIED SLOWLY FROM FUCKING FLESH EATING BACTERIA YET?! JUST LYING ON HIS BED, DEAD AS SHIT, HIS WHOLE BODY JUST A BLACKENED HUSK OF EXPOSED, ROTTED MUSCLE TISSUE GOD I HATE THAT PEDOPHILE FUCKWIT SO GOD DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAIN FULL OF FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Max-Vader
Click to view attachment

Also, she said welcome back because he actually came from there. Holy shit, I just got that.

That's not funny.
Shmeckie
OR HEARTWARMING!!!!!!!
Shmeckie
oh my god now i know how serial killers must feel ALL THE TIME
Max-Vader
QUOTE (Shmeckie @ Jan 21 2011, 11:01 AM)
OR HEARTWARMING!!!!!!!

Or that, yes. "Unbelievably creepy" might be more fitting.

QUOTE (Shmeckie @ Jan 21 2011, 11:03 AM)
oh my god now i know how serial killers must feel ALL THE TIME

Click to view attachment

^Shmeckie, after paying Juan Gotoh a visit.
Yaoi Huntress Earth
I did get some actual enjoyment from Shmeckie's response. BTW, what anime is the bloody guy from?
Varna
What sane person ever read TV Tropes anyway?
Badass Overlord
QUOTE (Yaoi Huntress Earth @ Jan 21 2011, 03:51 AM)
BTW, what anime is the bloody guy from?

Baccano!

Also that article made my brain hurt.
Screaming_Soulcatcher
QUOTE (Shmeckie @ Jan 21 2011, 03:23 AM)
[Shmeckie reads]

[Shmeckie enters rage mode]

HOW'S THIS FOR FETISH FUEL; HOW ABOUT I COVER YOU IN GASOLINE, SET YOU ON FIRE, AND LET A BUNCH OF FAT, HAIRY, PYROMANIACS JERK OFF TO THE SIGHT OF YOU BURNING, LETTING THE SIGHT OF MASTURBATING FAT MEN STANDING BEHIND A WALL OF FLAME BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER SEE BEFORE YOUR EYES BOIL, AND BURST OUT OF YOUR EYE SOCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/size][/b][/i][/color]

Dont do it! Rule 34 will make it a Fetish!

Or better yet i think you've got an idea for your next Negatokyo strip
Viashino_wizard
Hey now, there's no need to drag pets into this.

And they already have a fetish for that, Max. It's called Guro.
GFW
That's not heartwarming, that's just unpleasant.
Max-Vader
QUOTE (Viashino_wizard @ Jan 21 2011, 06:29 PM)
And they already have a fetish for that, Max. It's called Guro.

When did I say something about fetishes?

QUOTE (gfw spacezilla @ Jan 21 2011, 07:02 PM)
That's not heartwarming, that's just unpleasant.

Understatement of the century. Plus, think of the children. Because I'd wager most of my internal organs that the little brat wasn't wearing a condom. This is Hentai, after all.
Screaming_Soulcatcher
I think he does knock up his own mom
Max-Vader
QUOTE (Screaming_Soulcatcher @ Jan 21 2011, 08:45 PM)
I think he does knock up his own mom

WHAT?!
Gamer-e
Why do Vader and Shmeckie sound so surprised?
Max-Vader
QUOTE (Gamer-e @ Jan 21 2011, 09:06 PM)
Why do Vader and Shmeckie sound so surprised?

Because normally, in Hentai-Land nobody get's pregnant, especially when incest is involved. So if there is pregnancy, it obviously caters to pregnancy-fetishists. Hence, Gotoh caters to people who get off on the idea of impregnating their own mother. Think about how fucked-up THAT is.
Screaming_Soulcatcher
Yeah...your right about that Max. In fact, the character when he knocks up his "girlfriend " (not his mom mind you) he said he prefers her in a pregnant state
Viashino_wizard
QUOTE (Max-Vader @ Jan 21 2011, 11:33 AM)
When did I say something about fetishes?

Sorry, I meant Soulcatcher.

Also, wasn't it the Mom, girlfriend AND sister?
Max-Vader
QUOTE (Viashino_wizard @ Jan 21 2011, 09:38 PM)
Also, wasn't it the Mom, girlfriend AND sister?

And more, yes. The fact that the author actually had to make a chart so you can tell what's going on in this incestuous clusterfuck is kind of depressing.

Click to view attachment
Viashino_wizard
I'm actually kind of amused that there's no line between his mother and father. I'd make a tasteless Immaculate Conception joke, except I'm pretty sure they had a sex scene.
T_K_17
"'Hole' Brother"? What the fuck is th- Oh God. Please don't let it be what I think it is.
Gamer-e
I sure hope they did because, really, what the fuck if the two people who would be expected to do that didn't. Then again, I guess it would be too "normal".

Also, looks like I wasn't totally off about the yaoi...
Mysty
Lol at "hole brother". Does that mean what I think it means?
Max-Vader
QUOTE (Viashino_wizard @ Jan 21 2011, 10:09 PM)
I'm actually kind of amused that there's no line between his mother and father. I'd make a tasteless Immaculate Conception joke, except I'm pretty sure they had a sex scene.

His mom and dad? No. Too sane. Instead, we get stuff like THIS:

Click to view attachment

The next line is, and I quote, "This is where you came from" and "you are pretty, mom". Complete with extreme closeup.

QUOTE (T_K_17 @ Jan 21 2011, 10:15 PM)
"'Hole' Brother"?  What the fuck is th- Oh God.  Please don't let it be what I think it is.

Allow me to crush your hopes and remaining sanity yet again.

Click to view attachment
Mysty
How old are these kids? Like, twelve? That's not even into ephebophilia territory yet. That is straight pedophilia and Gotoh is going to hell.
Gamer-e
Okay, I have to admit, I laughed when I saw that you censored out the boys' nipples. Usually that only happens with females. Except with their entire breasts...
Neko_Maid
This is saddening. like, really saddening. In a very pathetic way.
Max-Vader
QUOTE (Gamer-e @ Jan 21 2011, 10:29 PM)
Okay, I have to admit, I laughed when I saw that you censored out the boys' nipples. Usually that only happens with females. Except with their entire breasts...

This is Boys Empire. Better safe than sorry, I say. My Lunch should stay in my stomach where it belongs.

By the way, I think this sums up all nine goddamn Doujins (yes, I unfortunately read them) up nicely.

Click to view attachment
Mysty
I'm almost tempted to read them now just so I can say I have that experience, but I have what seems like a very real fear that they'll make my computer explode.
P Dot Alex
QUOTE (Max-Vader @ Jan 21 2011, 09:37 PM)

Be glad for it.
Screaming_Soulcatcher
Another fun fact from TvTropes (the first goddamn entry at that): Apparently the parents had their first kid (Mina) at 10 and 15

The father was the one at ten

WHAT.
Max-Vader
QUOTE (Screaming_Soulcatcher @ Jan 21 2011, 10:50 PM)
Another fun fact from TvTropes (the first goddamn entry at that): Apparently the parents had their first kid (Mina) at 10 and 15

The father was the one at ten

WHAT.

Click to view attachment

...on second thought, now it makes sense why the main character's mother is molesting him and doesn't have sex with her husband: She's a pedophile.
P Dot Alex
FUCKING COMMON SENSE, HOW DOES IT WORK???
Gamer-e
You know, I just thought about something... It's strange that the father isn't involved in any of these instances. I know this is going to sound disturbing, but Gotoh obviously has a thing for shotacon, yaoi, and lolicon, so the father getting involved, even if only with the son, would make sense... Instead, only the mother, a fully developed woman, is involved.

Does Gotoh wish he were a small child again? Did he have fantasies about his mother when he was a kid?

I also forgot to address this:

QUOTE (Mysty @ Jan 21 2011, 02:27 PM)
How old are these kids?  Like, twelve?  That's not even into ephebophilia territory yet.  That is straight pedophilia and Gotoh is going to hell.

You're thinking of Hebephilia, which is the attraction to those in early stages of purberty. Ephebophila is a quality most hentai artists have, since most hentai involves physically mature teenagers. Also, to be a hebephile, the target is usually between 11-14... I seriously doubt that the boys are even 11.
GFW
Wait, ten?
HOW DO YOU MAKE A CHILD AT 10. PUBERTY HASN'T EVEN BEGUN THEN, NEVERMIND THE PRODUCTION OF SEMEN. THIS HENTAI HAS TOO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF HOLES.
Gamer-e
If the ages were reversed, it'd make sense. If I'm not mistaken, females can get pregnant as soon as they have their first period and that can occur before purberty even begins...
Screaming_Soulcatcher
well apparently some are able to produce semen at an earlier age than others and children (in rare cases mind you) can actually develop the ability to reproduce beofre puberty (the girl Makoto knocks up didnt even have her period yet but apparently was ovulationg)

And...wait a minute, why am I explaining this? This thing doesnt deserve rational thought! Im just going to assume a wizard did it
Max-Vader
QUOTE (Gamer-e @ Jan 21 2011, 11:19 PM)
You know, I just thought about something... It's strange that the father isn't involved in any of these instances. I know this is going to sound disturbing, but Gotoh obviously has a thing for shotacon, yaoi, and lolicon, so the father getting involved, even if only with the son, would make sense... Instead, only the mother, a fully developed woman, is involved.

Does Gotoh wish he were a small child again? Did he have fantasies about his mother when he was a kid?

Huh.

Click to view attachment

QUOTE (Gamer-e @ Jan 21 2011, 11:24 PM)
If the ages were reversed, it'd make sense. If I'm not mistaken, females can get pregnant as soon as they have their first period and that can occur before purberty even begins...

There was indeed a girl who gave birth when she was five.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.