Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digiball Z: A New Era Of Power!, Dakari-King Mykan (Again, again, again)
Post #81
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

Group: Members
Member No.: 140

post Mar 12 2008, 03:53 PM
*kills the spam. kills it DED*

*waits for the next mock of Digiball Z, because she wants to see just how more ridiculous this plotline can get*

*wishes that 'losing conciseness' was a real way to lose the tournament*

--------------------
"Ye cats, those televangelists from the '90s were right all along!"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #82
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

Member No.: 192

post Mar 12 2008, 08:56 PM
Chapter 5 is... going to have to wait. Might have it out tomorrow if I'm lucky.

On the subject of D-K M: I'm sorry to say, but I think you guys might have been a bit too hard on him. Sure, he was annoying and obnoxious in the past and his fics do suck, but I think he may have been making a genuine effort to improve. He didn't really spam us while he was "Mikey XL5" did he? Anyway, that's all I have to say about that for now.

--------------------

Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
9. My Little Unicorn: Star Fleet Magic - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #83
PP_Abridger

Member No.: 183

post Mar 12 2008, 09:49 PM
QUOTE (T_K_17 @ Mar 12 2008, 09:56 PM)
Chapter 5 is... going to have to wait. Might have it out tomorrow if I'm lucky.

On the subject of D-K M: I'm sorry to say, but I think you guys might have been a bit too hard on him. Sure, he was annoying and obnoxious in the past and his fics do suck, but I think he may have been making a genuine effort to improve. He didn't really spam us while he was "Mikey XL5" did he? Anyway, that's all I have to say about that for now.

I agree. I mean I know duplicate accounts is bad and such but I thought he was trying, in his weird and absurd way, to make amends. I think though it probably was not the best tactic and if he wanted to change for the better he should have been obvious in his method and asked MoA about it. So, all and all, as much as I don't like him I agree with TK that we should have given him a chance.

--------------------
“It is I” (said she) “who give wisdom to infants and idiots; by me children grow wiser than their parents, by me beaux become politicians, and schoolboys judges of philosophy; by me sophisters debate and conclude upon the depths of knowledge; and coffee-house wits, instinct by me, can correct an author's style, and display his minutest errors, without understanding a syllable of his matter or his language; by me striplings spend their judgment, as they do their estate, before it comes into their hands. It is I who have deposed wit and knowledge from their empire over poetry, and advanced myself in their stead." -The Goddess Criticism from Battle of the Books by Johnathan Swift
+Quote Post
Post #84
Yunagirlamy

Because a stoned Pikachu is a fun one.

Member No.: 181

post Mar 12 2008, 11:10 PM
Same here, cause while he still had his second account, he sent me a PM saying he's improving one of his fictions.

--------------------
"Pikachu, noo!" - About every single episode of Pokemon.
+Quote Post
Post #85
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 13 2008, 03:07 AM
He might not have spammed up the boards like he did before, but he still came back and was trying to defend himself and his fictions while he was pretending to be someone else. If he really was trying to improve, he should've made a public statement about it instead of PMing one or two people to say it. As it was, we had no reason to think he was on the boards other than he didn't want to let it go. He even PMed Al to say he was "going to hang around and there's nothing we can do about it".

This post has been edited by Mysty: Mar 13 2008, 03:08 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #86
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Mar 13 2008, 04:37 PM
Just because Mykan wants to improve doesn't mean I'm not going to post this mock!

---

CHAPTER FIVE

“I await your first move.” Said Magna-Angemon. “Just give me a minute to power up!” said Ex-Veemon.

What better way to start a fight than by standing around "powering up"?

“Hold it right there!” snarled TK from the sidelines. “Davis I demand you disqualify Ex-Veemon for breaking the rules!”

“What are you talking about?” asked Davis from up in the air above the ring. “He's not breaking the rules”.

“What are you talking about?” asked TK.

Do you think Mykan knows what “redundancy” is?

“ Didn't he say he was going to power up?”

“Yeah… and I just finished” came Ex-Veemon's voice. Everyone turned towards the wing the ring, and Gasped.

Nice to meet you, Gasped.

Ex-Veemon's Muscles were bulging to the size of the boulders.

Boulders? How the Hell is he going to move?

TK looked very confused. “What are you doing?” he asked,

Ex-Veemon gave him a strange look “When I said I was going to power up, I never said I was going to Digivole!” he growled.

First off: Digivole? Second: SINCE WHEN DID EX-VEEMON GAIN SAIYAN POWERS?! WHEN HAVE DIGIMON EVER BEEN ABLE TO “POWER UP”?!

“I was powering up my strength. You seem to forget I'm still taking on an Ultimate Digimon here”.

You could have just asked MagnaAngemon to DeDigivolve to Champion? I guess not, that would make too much sense.

“There you have it TP” yelled Davis from the air. “He wasn't cheating, so the fight shall continue.”

Says the totally unbiased judge.

“Alright you win… and it's TK, T-K”.

“Whatever TV.”

Davis really needs to stop that, it’s not that funny.

TK growled and stomped back to his seat beside Kari.

Seat? When did they set up chairs?

“TK try to calm down please?” she asked.

“I'll try” he said giving her a kiss on the cheek…

T.K.: “I just get so frustrated when Mykan writes me out of character.”

Up in the air Davis saw it and felt his anger boiling.

By order of His Majesty Dakari-King Mykan: Anger is now a liquid.

“Alright” he yelled “Resume the battle!”

“You ready” called Ex-Veemon. “Yes… I still await your move.” Replied Magna-Angemon

If I was MagnaAngemon, I would have left an hour ago. I must commend his patience.

Ex-Veemon charged forward so fast that Magna-Angemon didn't see it coming until it was too late.

WHAM… Manga-Angemon took a big blow to the face.

Now usually a champion can barely damage an Ultimate at all…

Why was Ultimate capitalized but not Champion?

but Ex-Veemon's punch sent Manga-Angemon five feet away.

That’s because Ex-Veemon is one...of a kind!

Angewomon Gasped in horror, “Are you all right?” she asked. Manga-Angemon noticed he had a bruise on his face right where he was punched.

Such power' he thought, I've never known a champion that has this much strength. This is should be pretty interesting.'

Don’t give us your commentary, narrator

He stood up straight and tall. “Well Ex-Veemon, It appears that I have underestimated your new skills.”

MagnaAngemon: “I didn’t expect them because they are NOT POSSIBLE!”

“Thanks for the compliment” replied Ex-Veemon, “… but it still doesn't ease the pain you gave me!”

No one understands his pain!

“Whether it does or not, I will take my chance to strike…NOW!” yelled Manga-Angemon.

Sure, tell him when you will strike. That’s a genius idea.

He rushed towards Ex-Veemon, aiming a powerful punch at his gut, Ex-Veemon jumped out of the way just in time.

“WHAT?” He cried, “Where did he go?”.

I’m guessing away.

“Up here.” Called Ex-Veemon. Everyone looked up, and saw that he was airborne. It wasn't long before his opponent joined him.

“Did you see that?” Kari asked TK. “Yeah, I did. He moved so fast I couldn't see him”. He replied

“And in only one punch did he knock Manga-Angemon off his feet” said Kari, “Something fishy is going on here!”

It didn't make sense to anybody as to why Ex-Veemon seemed so much stronger than he was before.

Something we can all agree on.

He was beating up Magna-Angemon like he was a punching bag in a gym.

Manga-Angemon tried to land numerous kicks and punches into Ex-Veemon, but to his surprise, Ex-Veemon was countering every one of them with his own fists and feet.

Why am I not surprised?

He blocks every strike, and feels barely anything' thought Magna-Angemon.

Never have I felt such strengths of a champion before, but how is he doing this?'

The will of His Majesty would be my guess.

Finally Manga-Angemon was getting tired, and he accidentally aimed a punch when he should have kicked.

“It's no use pal, I can see your moves right away!” Ex-Veemon said as he withdrew his head, and sent it straight into his opponents face.

Magna-Angemon fell crash back into the ring on the ground.

“Whoa, now that's got to give you one heck of headache!” said Matt looking in fear at the events.

Yeah, if only he had a FREAKIN’ HELMET!

“TK I'm scared.” cried Kari, “I can't believe it, only two minutes have passed, but Magna-Angemon is ready to drop.,” added TK

“What's more hard to believe, is that an Ultimate level Digimon is losing to a champion that is supposed to be weaker than his opponent” Said Ken.

How would it be harder to believe that MagnaAngemon is losing than it is to believe that MagnaAngemon is losing?

“I'll bet even if all my Grandfathers students were Digimon, they wouldn't be able to beat him”. Added Cody”.

Cody has apparently not been paying attention to the conversation. He should go back to the Scrabble game.

Angewomon had tears falling from her face, “No, its not possible” she cried, “Don't worry My Darling” said Magna-Angemon.

“He promised to not destroy me”, Angewomon looked straight into her boyfriend's eyes, “Trust me my love, I will be fine”.

MagnaAngemon: “He’s only my worst enemy. Why can’t I trust him?

Ex-Veemon couldn't take another love message, he felt like he was going to explode!

Yes! Do it! The sooner the better I say!

“YOU JUST MADE YOUR LAST MISTAKE!” he yelled. “V-LASER!”

Ex-Veemon fired his attack straight at his rival. It wasn't prohibited because the V-Laser was a normal attack not made by a hand-held weapon.

Yes, we know already.

Magna-Angemon gasped. The laser beam was 5 times larger than it used to be.

He realized he wouldn't be able to evade it by flying upwards, but he looked around him. He was standing directly on the edge of the corner of the ring.

Wait. Why can’t he fly up?

If he moved out of it, he would lose by ring-out,

So he’d rather get hit with the laser than ring-out? Totally logical.

“THIS CANNOT BE!” he yelled as the laser made contact.

KABLAM

Kablam? *searches* Kablam... Kablam... nope, no Kablam was used on Batman. I guess I’ll just use the next best thing...

The Laser explosion was so bright; everyone shielded their eyes, and ducked in cover.

When the dust cleared, Magna-Angemon was gone, and in his place was tiny little Patamon lying weakly outside the ring.

Davis floated down towards the ground, and raised his hand.

“Patamon has been defeated by Ring-out, and by De-digivolution, Ex-Veemon is the winner”.

Looks like Al Cone’s first prediction was right.

TK, and Angewomon ran over to their fallen friend, “He's still alive just very weak” said TK, Angewomon wiped the tears from her face.

Patamon, slowly opened his eyes, “Ex-Veemon” he peeped. “I have to know, how did you become so strong?”

Why, steroids, of course!

Ex-Veemon was still upset with Patamon, but was gladly willing to tell him.

“It was because I was training with Davis and his new Saiyan-like powers.” he replied.

Everyone looked confused, even Ex-Veemon did, “Exactly how did our training help me Davis?” he asked.

Davis hovered over to the gang, “I'll be glad to tell Ken, Cody, Yoiel, Tai, and Matt,” he said, “But not TK and his mates. So listen up!”

Does Mykan want us to hate Davis or what?

“First off, I've already told you that I now have Saiyan-like powers. I don't know exactly how, but I have them.” Everyone started to look interested.

A tumbleweed must have shown up

“I had to fully understand their potential's, get to know them better. So I asked Ex-Veemon to train with me”. Ex-Veemon looked pleased with those words.

Because he knew what Davis really meant by “train”.

“Not only do I now know the potentials of most of my powers, Ex-Veemon has gained new strengths as well”.

Davis turned to Ex-Veemon and explained his training worked out…

“You see…”

“-Fighting someone stronger than you are increased your physical strength.”

“-Learning to predict my moves sharpened your mind.”

“-Trying to keep up with me increased your speed.”

“-Learning to block and hold my moves improved your endurance.”

“-And keeping your mind focused on what matters, increased your natural powers.”

-And the gay sex increased your muliebrity!

“So, does this mean?” asked Ex-Veemon with excitement in his eyes. “Yes” said Davis grinning from ear to ear.

Can anyone visualize a likeable character “grinning from ear to ear”?

“Since you've trained with me and my new powers, you have increased your own strength many times than normal.

“In other words, you may be a champion, but you have powers like a MEGA!”

“A MEGA” said Ex-Veemon.

“A MEGA!” screamed everyone.

A MEG- wait a second.

QUOTE (Wikipedia)
He is considerably more powerful than the other Ultimates, and on a similar level with Piedmon or the DigiDestined's Megas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patamon#MagnaAngemon

Canon Fail.

“As for you TQ, that's why your Digimon lost, it'll take more than that to beat us now. Let's go Ex-Veemon, it's been a long hard day.”

Long? Hard? Someone is amused by this innuendo...

Oh. Really? I thought it was someone else...

Davis and Ex-Veemon took off into the skies together and flew away, leaving the rest all in shock at what they had just seen today.

Even TK was so shocked, that he didn't have time to correct Davis for pronouncing his name wrong.

Or maybe he just realized that Davis is stupid and he shouldn’t bother correcting him.

---

So to recap: Ex-Veemon wins the most suspense-free battle I’ve ever read and Stingmon needs to get his mind out of the gutter.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: May 17 2009, 07:44 PM

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #87
Al_Cone

Where we're going, we don't need nanomachines
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 162

post Mar 13 2008, 04:51 PM
Davis is such a child. "Nah-nah, I don't like T.K. so I'm gonna have a birthday party and there's gonna be cake and ice cream and I won't invite him! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Also, I fail to see how Ken, Cody, Yoiel, Tai, and Matt are Davis' friends, but not T.K.'s.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #88
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Mar 14 2008, 09:38 PM
Like I said, it's as if Mykan wants us to hate Davis. This story is supposed to make us sympathize with him and Veemon, but so far they've come off as huge d*cks.

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #89
Minkeyboodle

After 4 years in development...

Member No.: 151

post Mar 15 2008, 03:51 AM
Hey, kinda like Mykan when he first got here.

This post has been edited by Minkeyboodle: Mar 15 2008, 03:51 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #90
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Mar 15 2008, 10:01 AM
Wild FANFICTION appeared!

Go T_K_17!

T_K_17 used MOCK ATTACK!

Wild FANFICTION became MOCKED!

---

CHAPTER SIX

That night when Davis and Demiveemon went home, the ninjas attacked.

I’m going to add ninjas to every incomplete sentence.

“Davish?” asked Demiveemon. “Yeah, what is it?”

“I know today, you said I'm pretty strong now. So is this as strong as you can be too?” Davis slightly shook his head.

Davis: “No, ‘cause then we’d have to end this story sooner.”

“Believe it or not Demiveemon, I can become more powerful than I already am.” This made Demiveemon wonder.

Wonder what? What he’s going to have for breakfast?

“Can you show me it?” asked Demiveemon. “Not really.” replied Davis, “But I can tell you about it.”

Which is far more exciting, I’m sure.

Demiveemon sat up as Davis began to explain. “You see, on the show a Sayian already has the power to do so much already”

“But there is in fact something they can become which will make them more powerful.”

Demiveemon looked impressed. “What is it called?” he asked. “Well…If I gain enough power from my trainings, and focus hard, I can become a…SUPER-SAIYAN.”

ZOMGNOWAI!

“A Super-Saiyan… What's that?” asked Demiveemon. “A Super-Saiyan is the next level of Saiyan powers.” Replied Davis.

What did he think it was, a coat hanger?

“If I become a Super-Saiyan, not only will my strength be doubled, but I'll be able to do some things I couldn't do before.”

You mean things like not suck? Oh wait, that’s impossible in this fic.

Davis continued talking about being a Super-Sayin to his partner… That is until the sound of polices sirens came roaring from the streets.

They found him out! Hide the needles!

Davis and Demiveemon looked out the window, “HEY.” Davis yelled at a runner passing by. “WHAT'S GOING ON?”

Runner: “How should I know? I’m just going for a run.”

“SOME GROUP OF PUNKS AND THEIR DIGIMON HAVE BROKEN INTO THE BANK!” yelled the runner.

You know, just some random punks who somehow obtained Digimon partners.

Davis and Demiveemon looked at each other, “Are you thinking what I'm thinking”. Asked Davis.

DemiVeemon: “That depends. Are you thinking about whether we should go Mac or Windows?”

“Let's go” replied Demiveemon. At that moment Davis took Demiveemon, placed him on his back, and then flew out the window.

Elsewhere there was more activity.

That could be anywhere. Heck, it could be where I am, at this computer.

At Izzy's house, most of the other Digi Destined and Digimon had told Izzy what had happened that day.

Wait, he wasn’t there? I though everyone was at Kari’s party and that they all were at the fight. Oh well.

Kari even brought over a recorded video of the battle that she had tapped with her Digital-Camera.

The fact that it’s digital is so important that “digital” had to be capitalized.

“Right, stop the picture!” said Izzy, “I saw it, but I don't believe it. I knew Davis and Ex-Veemon were strong, but I didn't know that they could be this strong.”

“That's not all he did.” said Matt. He held up a piece of stone from one of the boulders that Davis had crushed.

“He broke four boulders into pieces with one punch each?” asked Izzy. Matt nodded his head.

I thought he used his finger!

“That's not all,” said Cody, “He can jump hundreds of feet into the air, and Fly.”

Who is Fly?

“He can also fire concentrated energy from his hands.” added Ken.

“And his muscles are so big that he can barley feel any physical pain anymore” said Yolei.

“I've heard enough” said Izzy. “There's no other possibility. Davis has somehow managed to obtain the powers of a Saiyan”.

There is no other option. He must have become a fictional race from a TV show!

“How do you know about this?” asked Tai, “Well, before I became interested in computers, I too enjoyed Dragonball Z”.

TK suddenly just asked. “Izzy I have to know.” Said TK, “How can I become a Saiyan like Davis does?”

Izzy sadly shook his head. “You can't become a Saiyan TK!” he stated, “But why not?” Asked TK.

Because His Highness commandeth so.

“Well I'll tell you but you won't like it at all.”

“I want to know!”

Just like on the show, T.K. is an aggressive and competitive person.

“Alright then. You see I've been watching Dragonball Z just like Davis does.”

Izzy: “I know I already told you this but I love to repeat myself.”

“I found that according the show. You usually have to be born as a Saiyan; you cannot just become one like that.”

“But wait a minute!” said Gatomon, “Then Davis can't be a Saiyan, they're not real, and he was born a human, not a Saiyan!”

Gatomon: “I don’t know why I’m shouting!”

“That is true.”, said Izzy. “But there's something new I've discovered about the powers of a Digi destined!”

Izzy: “It’s called ‘Deus Ex Machina’!”

“Well, spill the beans already Izzy, what are they?” asked Tai.

“Well, the powers that Davis seem to have are almost exactly like a Saiyan's strength, and I think I know where it came from!”

“Where is it coming from Izzy?” asked Kari. “Well, take a look at the screen!” said Izzy as he clicked the mouse. The screen showed everyone's Identification as Digi Destined.

“This Chart shows everyone's history as a Digi Destined, their power level, their partners”.

Power levels? Since when did they have “power levels”?

Izzy opened a file from 6 years ago. “Now Kari, here is TK's power level, as well as your own!”.

(Name): Kari Kamiya

What the f*ck is this?

(Digimon): Gatomon

(Crest/

Digiegg): Light

(Power-Level): 312pts/ Champion

We don’t care!

(Name):TK/Takeru Takashi.

(Digimon): Patamon

(Crest/

Digiegg): Hope

(Power-Level): 321pts/ Champion

Kari and TK were amazed; “Whoa, I never knew I was that strong” said TK.

Izzy then clicked the mouse again. “Now here's one for Yolei, Cody, and Ken”.

The three and Dgimon teens looked excited…

(Name): Yolei Inoue

(Digimon): Hawkmon

(Digiegg(s):Love, Sincerity

(Power-Level): 426pts/ Ultimate-Champion

So are these the power levels for the humans or the Digimon? Because it’s pretty inaccurate for both.

(Name): Cody Hida

(Digimon): Armadillomon

(Digiegg(s): Knowledge, Reliability

(Power-Level): 462 pts/ Ultimate-Champion

(Name): Ken Ichijochi

(Digimon): Wormon

(Crest/

Digieggs): Kindness

(Power-Level): 372 pts/ Champion.

Everyone was amazed that Izzy had shown an exact record of everyone's potential powers.

“Yeah-hah.” Sang Armadillomon.

I do not want to hear him sing!

“Power is what I named for too!”

“Exactly, just as we all are strong!” added Hawkmon.

Just as I all are hating this fanfiction.

“Now,” said Izzy, “Here's Davis', now since he has proven to be quite the strong one in many ways, let's start him off by only his first Digiegg.

Because he can’t think of any other way to increase suspense.

(Name): Davis Motomiya

(Digimon): Veemon

(Digiegg): Courage

(Power-Level): 774 pts/ Ultimate

“SEVEN-HUNDRED-SEVENTYFOUR!” everyone yelled.” Izzy nodded his head.

“O-okay, I am dreaming here!” snapped TK, “Only one digiegg, and Davis is more than twice as strong as us all!”

“That's only the beginning,” Said Izzy, “Now let's add Davis' other Digieggs there”

Digiegg(s): Courage, Friendship.

Power-Level: 1548 pts/ Mega-Ultimate.

“FIFTEEN-HUNDRED-FORTYEIGHT?” asked Patamon and Gatomon together.

IT’S OVER ONE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

“MEGA-ULTIMATE?” Added Cody, Ken, and Yolei.

Izzy nodded “And now, here comes his third and most powerful Digiegg Davis ever found!”

You know, the one that he used only, like, twice?

Digiegg(s): Courage, Friendship, and Miracles

Power-Level: “Power-Level, too high

No available data”.

Kari, and TK both sweat dropped. “No, Data” cried Kari.

TK who was gnawing at his lips said, “I-I c-can't believe he had that much power!”

Just imagine if he added the OOC Digiegg.

“But Izzy.” stated Cody, “You didn't explain what this has to do with TK becoming a Saiyan”.

Izzy: “That’s because it doesn’t. I just wanted to waste everyone’s time.”

“Well actually Cody, I was hoping you would understand by now” said Izzy.

“You see, Digieggs have hidden mystical powers that when awakened, fill you up with this weird energy.”

It’s weird, man.

“Energy that will increase your abilities dramatically depending on how many eggs you collected.

“It's not really Saiyan Energy, but it is almost exactly like it.”

You could have just said “Deus Ex Machina” and we would understand.

Everyone looked at one another. “So the more Digieggs we have, the stronger we'll be compared to others?” asked Yolei”.

I believe he just finished saying that.

“That's right Yolei” said Izzy, “But somehow, I managed to conclude that Davis' new Saiyan energy has something to do with the fact that he has the most Digieggs”

“So then why can't I become Saiyan?” asked TK. Izzy looked at TK in disgust.

There aren't any words in the English language that can describe how much I hate you for that, Mykan.

“It's simple TK… You have only one Digiegg, that's not enough power”.

Since when were the Digieggs this important?

TK and the rest of the gang gasped in disappointment. “I told you that you wouldn't like to know the answer” Izzy continued.

“Only Digi destined's who have collected Two Digieggs or more have the power to become Saiyan-like; Period.”

So this never had anything to do with Davis’s dad?

“You couldn't beat Davis, even if your hidden power was awakened, I don't think any of you can!”

Izzy: “Because Davis is one... of a kind!”

TK lowered his head in shame, “Now there's no way I can beat Davis in power…unless!”

Oh just give up, you’re in a Mykan story. Your only escape is suicide.

“Unless what TK!” asked Kari, “If I find a way to drain Davis of that strength he has, and then sprout my own powers, that could work”.

“Uh… reality check TK” said Cody,

Cody has magically turned into a smartass.

TK looked up, “According to Izzy's computer, Davis was already stronger than you with only one Digiegg”.

TK was comparing the points and Saw that they were right. TK was always weaker than Davis, no matter what he did!

I’m getting sick of making shout jokes!

“I get your drift Cody.” Said Yolei, “What your saying is even if Davis and Veemon lose their new strength, they're still going to be almost impossible for us to beat”.

Look, not everyone has the mental capacity of Mykan. It shouldn’t require this much thought.

“That's exactly right Yolei” said Izzy, “Now that' Davis has powers like a Saiyan, there's no telling what he's capable of doing.”

Then Izzy focused to Tai and Matt. “He's most likely to even be stronger than you two put together.”

“This is crazy” said Matt staring at Tai. “Davis might lose control and then wreak havoc all over the world”.

“I can't believe you all!” snapped Kari, “Listen to yourselves, you make it sound like Davis is our enemy!”

He’s an asshole. Is that close enough?

Ken, Yolei, and, Cody all sweat dropped. Just when they thought Davis couldn't have his life any harder.

Now they almost turned on a close and dearest friend.

“Davis is not our enemy!” said Kari, “He is our closest friend, a wonderful leader, not to mention a great hero!”

“What, a hero?” said TK. “What about the rest of us Kari, surely you see us as heroes!”

He has a point, you know. The show was all about teamwork, after all.

Kari just stood up in anger, “Now you listen to me Takeru” she snapped.

“You may have done plenty of work, but it'll never amount to what Davis did for us.”

..............................Oh God. My inner Takari is acting up.

Now it was TK's turn to get angry, “Fine, You Know What! As far as I can see it Hikari, our Relationship is over, until you decide to come to your senses!”

Must. Control. Inner Takari.

Kari was about to argue some more, when there was a knock at the door.

Phew! Praise the Lord!

“Honey” said Izzy's Mom, “There's something on the news I think you and your friends would like to see.”

“Thanks Mom” called Izzy. “Boy Izzy, your Mom really sounded excited.” Said Cody, “Don't take any notice” said Izzy

“She knows how much I like to study the world more closely. So she thinks I can learn more by watching the news”

Which is total crap, of course. Who learns things on the news?

The team sighed, but Izzy flicked on the TV anyway. The news was showing pictures of the police holding five robbers, under arrest.

The shattered remains of Five Mega-level Digimon and a ransacked bank

Were they made of glass?

two miles away from Izzy's apartment were attacked by ninjas.

What was it all about?

---

So to recap: Everyone talks about how powerful Davis is; and I consider the pros and cons of seppuku.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Mar 8 2009, 11:27 AM

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #91
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 15 2008, 10:28 AM
ZOMG Stingmon was remembered. YAY!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #92
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 15 2008, 10:30 AM
“No, Data”

Who is this Data person, and why are they saying no to him/her?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #93
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Mar 15 2008, 10:47 AM

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #94
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 15 2008, 10:55 AM
Ah, great; now Mykan's made it a Star Trek crossover. What's next, The Sims?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #95
Al_Cone

Where we're going, we don't need nanomachines
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 162

post Mar 15 2008, 10:58 AM
“Can you show me it?” asked Demiveemon. “Not really.” replied Davis, “But I can tell you about it.”

Somewhere, Ridley is amused.

I'm glad you spared me the work of pointing out Mykan's failure to keep consistency in his explanation of Davis' powers. Seriously, it's a major hiccup in logic, not to mention writing ability.

I'm also amused by the fact that Kari, despite being the most empathetic member of the group, in a show that preaches teamwork and togetherness, values the contributions of one person over everybody else's. Besides, wasn't TK saving the digital world, like, a full season before Davis existed? Call me crazy, but didn't he take out three major villains?

Yeah, what a waste of space. DAVIS IS SO TTLAY BETTAR!1!!1!1!1! I don't even like Digimon, and that pisses me off.

For all the talk about how OOC Davis is, I think TK's gotten the most damage so far. He's an even bigger dick than Davis.

To wit: "Davis turned down an invitation to a party? I'LL KICK HIS ASS!!!"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #96
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Mar 15 2008, 10:59 AM
QUOTE (Mysty @ Mar 15 2008, 11:55 AM)
Ah, great; now Mykan's made it a Star Trek crossover.  What's next, The Sims?

Don't jinx it!

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Mar 15 2008, 10:59 AM

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #97
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 15 2008, 11:01 AM
*steals the Jynx and runs off*

You'd be amazed at how many crossovers you can find in a fic just because of typos or improperly capitilized words. Maybe we should try to keep a tally on Mykan's fics.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #98
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Mar 15 2008, 11:05 AM
QUOTE (Al_Cone @ Mar 15 2008, 11:58 AM)
For all the talk about how OOC Davis is, I think TK's gotten the most damage so far. He's an even bigger dick than Davis.

To wit: "Davis turned down an invitation to a party? I'LL KICK HIS ASS!!!"

True, everyone's become either a huge d*ck, a moron, or both.

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #99
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 15 2008, 11:08 AM
So it's basically like every other fic Mykan has done.

Call me crazy, but I don't see the point of him believing he's fixing the fandom with his fics if he isn't letting them be in-character. If it's just people who stole the characters' skins instead of them, what exactly is all this accomplishing?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #100
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 15 2008, 11:11 AM
Um... it let's Mykan feel like a man around those parts.

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 02:01 PM