Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digiball Z: A New Era Of Power!, Dakari-King Mykan (Again, again, again)
Post #181
Al_Cone

Where we're going, we don't need nanomachines
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 162

post Aug 23 2008, 10:36 PM
You've basically summed up every single thing any of us has ever said about Mykan and his writing in those few paragraphs, 215.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #182
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

Group: Members
Member No.: 192

post Nov 12 2008, 12:34 PM
Bet you guys didn't see this coming.

---

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The next day after everyone had time to calm themselves over the loss of their friend.

They had been screaming and flailing their arms about for 24 straight hours until then.

Gennai had gone back to the Digital-world to inspect the damage done by Cell-Myotismon.

He was surveying the vacant spot in the ocean where File-island once stood,

Please don’t let it be that Mykan was envisioning a giant hole in the ocean.

when he picked up a very faint energy signal.

He moved closer to the source, and there floating face-down on the water's surface… was Davis Motomyia.

Unfortunately, Davis Motomiya was nowhere to be found.

He looked very badly injured from the explosion as well as his fight with Cell-Myotismon.

He was also no longer in his Super-Saiyan forum anymore. His golden hair was brown and spiky again, not to mention covered in blood.

Well then it wasn't really brown, then, was it?

Gennai rowed his boat over to the floating body and scooped it up into the boat with him.

The others were on their way to the hospital to break the sad news to Jun about her brother.

These people have the strangest definition of "sad".

When suddenly Izzy's laptop began glowing, and out popped Gennai with Davis' body in his arms.

They just got married!

“Quickly we must get him help!” he cried. Everyone though amazed rushed right through the door.

So they were already at the hospital?

Jun and Joe happened to be passing by when they noticed the team passing through with her brother unconscious and injured in Gennai's arms.

Luckily Jun was a one of the top rated Nurses in all the Hospital, and Joe was their best Doctor.

Now what are the odds of that?

“Quick, get him on this!” he cried pushing a rolling bed forward.

Joe: “I’m an expert doctor! Now quick, get him on this rolly-bed-thingie!”

“What the Hell happened to him?” Jun asked as they wheeled Davis to the ER.

The others told Jun and Joe about Myotismon and how Davis destroyed him forever, but was almost blown to smithereens in an explosion.

An epic tale, I’m sure. If only I could have heard it.

Once in the ER, Joe and Jun had to usher the others outside so they could work.

Everyone had no choice but to obey the rules. Kari was so worried. She had just realized her feelings for Davis and may lose him now.

30 minutes later, Jun and Joe stepped out of the cubicle with sad looks on their faces.

They realized Davis was going to live.

“Well?” asked Kari, “Is he going to be alright?” Jun looking near tears said, “We… Don't know Kari!”

Jun: “Who is Kari? We don’t know her!”

The whole team fell silent. “His wounds are very deep.” said Joe,

“And his heart-beat and pulse are very weak, but…” he paused.

“We don't know what to do for him!”

Shout! Shout!
Let it all out!
These are the things I can do without!
Come on!

Jun nodded sadly, “We took all the tests we could, but we've never seen anything like a Saiyan's body before.

Jun: “Besides the human body, of course. Other than that, we’ve seen nothing like it!”

“Y…You mean he's…?” stuttered Kari. “We're losing him!” replied Joe, “He might not make it!”

Kari looked as though she wanted to kill herself at once. She couldn't lose him, not now.

Because if Davis can’t have her, then no one can, as far as Mykan is concerned.

“Can she at least go see him?” asked TK. Everyone looked surprised even Kari. “I know how you feel about him Kari, and I don't want to stop you.”

Kari wrapped her arms around TK gently. “Thank you TK.” She cried, “Thank you for understanding.”

Kari: “Thanks for not acting like Davis would if the tables were turned.”

Jun and Joe walked Kari into the cubicle where Davis motionless body was lying.

Cubicle? Is their hospital in an office building?

Then they went back out with everyone else to give her some time alone with him.

If you know what he means. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

“Davis?” She cried. “I know you can hear me!” Tears were streaming down her face.

“You were really great out there. You've beaten Myotismon forever, he'll never come back.”

“I heard everything you said about me, how you love me and wanted to be with me.”

She buried her face in his chest and softly let out her emotion. “Oh, Davis!” she sobbed.

Kari: “Damn! Nothing in his pockets!”

“Its all my fault you ended up like this. If I had just paid more attention to your efforts, you wouldn't be hurt like this.”

That’s right! If only Kari had been with Davis the whole time, then Davis wouldn’t have fought Myotismon and the world would be destroyed! Yay!

“Come back to me Davis, I need you!”

Davis suddenly found himself surrounded by absolutely nothing. There wasn't anything at all but white, all around him.

He didn’t die. He entered the gun room from The Matrix.

“W-Where am I?” he asked to no one in particular.

No One In Particular didn’t know.

“Wait, I remember, I was fighting Myotismon and…” he paused.

In the far distance a strange figure was calling out to him. “Davis… Davis!” it called.

Davis began to back away, until he saw the figure's face. “D-Dad… Is that you?” he cried.

Jake Motomiya smiled widely. “Yes son… I am here; I've missed you so much!”

Is it just me, or does Mykan seem to have a weird obsession with wide smiles?

Tears of happiness were streaming down Davis' face. He moved in closer to hug his Dad.

“No Davis!” he said sadly putting his hand up.

Jake: “Don’t fucking touch me or I’ll end you, you worthless shit!”

“What you are seeing is only an image of what I once was!”

“I can't even touch you. Let alone give you a hug.”

Davis' heart suddenly began to ache again. His Dad was so close and yet so far.

“Let me guess.” Said Davis sadly, “You've come to guide me to heaven, right?”

Jake shook his head.

Jake: “Whiny emos go to the other place.”

“Fear not son, you're not dead. You merely lost conciseness in you r battle with Cell-Myotismon.”

Davis was very relieved to hear that.

“I am very relieved to hear that,” said Davis.

Was that so hard, Mykan?

“Son… Do you know why you able to deafest the one who killed me all those years ago?”

Davis knew it was because of his new Saiyan abilities, but he still didn't understand.

“It's because of what you fight for.” replied Jake.

“Every night I heard you praying to me, and I watched you take great care of your mother and sister.”

He must have been watching the wrong family.

“But it seemed that all you earned for your hardships was pain, misery, and worse that came to pass.”

“So what does this have to do with my new powers?” asked Davis. Jake winked his eye.

Jake: “Nothing, I just like to mess with you.”

“Dad… It was you, wasn't it? You were the one who unlocked the powers of my Digieggs.”

“Yes son. I had a little chat with the boys upstairs,

I didn’t know Mykan was polytheistic.

and we decided that after all the hardships you've been through, you deserved to have the power you desired awakened earlier.”

“I knew you would make the right choice, and use them wisely to avenge my death, and to protect humanity, and I know you will continue on that path.”

Davis smiled the biggest smile he ever smiled before.

Cut it out! If I see one more giant smile I am going to kill something!

“Dad…I don't know what to say.” He cried.

“Just promise me one thing!”

Jake: “That you will continue to shout at every opportunity!”

“Promise me you'll take greater care of our family. You are my son and true hero to humans and Digimon alike.”

Davis looked his father right in the eye. “I swear it, with all that I stand for; I will protect everyone and everything we cherish.”

Davis: “As long as it doesn’t get in the way of me having sex with Kari.”

Jake smiled at his son, “I must go now son, and you; Return home to where you belong!”

Davis was surrounded by a golden tube of light, and was being carried away.

“Dad…” he called, “I LOVE YOU!”

Davis: “Not as much as I love Kari, but you get the picture.”

“I love you too son, tell your mother and sister that from me too!”

“Come back to me Davis,” Kari sobbed, “I Love you!” she bent over gently and lowered her lips onto his.

Kari: “Damn it! Nothing in there, either.

Suddenly, as if it were a miracle, she could feel Davis kissing back. She broke free at once, and saw him gently open his eyes.

“I love you to Kari.” he said softly, “You are the only thing I would want to live for.”

Kari: “Why that’s… kind of creepy, actually.”

“Davis… It's really you… Oh Davis!” she threw her arms around him and cried into his chest.

The sound of her cries attracted the others; they all burst into cries of happiness when they saw Davis sit up.

Joe and Jun looked him over.

“Heart-beat steady, Pulse 40.5 and rising, Blood pressure slowing. He is going to make It.” cried Joe.

Davis got up from the bed, and ended up exchanging bear hugs and handshakes with everyone.

Crushing all their ribcages and hands. The End.

Just then the room went silent and there stood TK in the doorway. He slowly stepped forward.

He knew exactly what he had to do.

Terminate Davis.

He held out his hand and said, “Welcome back… old friend.”

Davis grabbed his hand respectfully and shook it like a true man. “It's good to be back.” He said.

“And Jun?” he said turning to face his sister. “Dad says “Hi”!” Jun rushed over to her brother and hugged him hard.

“Don't ever scare me like that again.” She sobbed, “I promise sis, I love you too.”

Blah, blah, blah, promise.

The others all came together and joined them in one big group hug, even Gennai joined in.

So he could touch their asses.

---

So to recap: Who thought Davis died last chapter, really? Well, now he’s back and apparently some people are happy about this.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Jul 19 2011, 03:58 PM

--------------------

Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
9. My Little Unicorn: Star Fleet Magic - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #183
The Two-One-Five

The Kung-Fu Hippie from Gansta City

Member No.: 212

post Nov 12 2008, 12:57 PM
He was also no longer in his Super-Saiyan forum anymore.

Davis runs his own DBZ forum? I wonder who he bans more often? Those who say Goku is stronger or those who say Vegeta is?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #184
Al_Cone

Group Icon

post Nov 16 2008, 10:43 AM
What strikes me as odd was that Davis was lying face-down in water for the better part of 24 hours...yet you can still resuscitate him. Who the hell is he, Rasputin?

“Dad… It was you, wasn't it? You were the one who unlocked the powers of my Digieggs.”

So first it was his dad who did it, then it was the Digieggs doing it on their own, and now it's...his dad again?

This story makes High School Musical look stunningly creative by comparison.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #185
Serra

Duchess of Fab

Member No.: 163

post Nov 16 2008, 11:38 AM
What strikes me as odd was that Davis was lying face-down in water for the better part of 24 hours...yet you can still resuscitate him. Who the hell is he, Rasputin?

If he was, the story might actually start approaching the border of interesting, and Mykan wouldn't do something like that.

--------------------
Hooray! That's almost like being gay, except even gayer!~ The Hutch

My new life philosophy is WWRD? (What Would Rorschach do?) Whenever a problem arises I shall punch someone, say 'hurm' and rant about whores and liberals.
+Quote Post
Post #186
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Nov 16 2008, 07:43 PM
QUOTE (Al_Cone @ Nov 16 2008, 10:43 AM)
So first it was his dad who did it, then it was the Digieggs doing it on their own, and now it's...his dad again?

This story makes High School Musical look stunningly creative by comparison.

Speaking of High School Musical, guess what the title of one of his latest fanfictions is called? Teen Titans High School Musical.

Man, I just can't get over how crazy he is.

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #187
Al_Cone

Group Icon

post Nov 16 2008, 11:38 PM
Huh. Imagine that.

Does it have anything to do with...anything?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #188
Serra

Duchess of Fab

Member No.: 163

post Nov 17 2008, 11:43 AM
If it involved the Titans beating the shit out of the annoying stars of HSM, I'd be all for it.

--------------------
Hooray! That's almost like being gay, except even gayer!~ The Hutch

My new life philosophy is WWRD? (What Would Rorschach do?) Whenever a problem arises I shall punch someone, say 'hurm' and rant about whores and liberals.
+Quote Post
Post #189
The Chosen

Extreme Member

Member No.: 165

post Nov 18 2008, 02:06 PM
QUOTE (T_K_17 @ Nov 16 2008, 07:43 PM)
Speaking of High School Musical, guess what the title of one of his latest fanfictions is called?  Teen Titans High School Musical.

Man, I just can't get over how crazy he is.

blink.gif ...Words cannot describe how incredibly fucking stupid that is. I told BO about it just now and he was like "Uh... um... er... yeah...". I agree with Serra, that would be a good plot. But what's Mykan's epik, pulse-pounding plot? "Starfire wonders what it would be like to be NOT AT ALL ENTERTAINING!" If I felt like it (and if I had some practice writing), I would probably write Serra's version.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I'd also have to actually SEE HSM first. Fat chance.

This post has been edited by The Chosen: Nov 21 2008, 08:00 AM

--------------------
Cor cordis
+Quote Post
Post #190
Badass Overlord

I aim with my eye. I shoot with my mind. I kill with my heart.

Member No.: 235

post Nov 18 2008, 08:23 PM
EDIT: HSM Teen Titans crossover= *HEAD DESK*

There ya go, Al-Cone. I edited my post for good measures.

This post has been edited by Badass Overlord: Nov 18 2008, 09:03 PM

--------------------

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.”

Commala-come-come,
The battle's now begun!
And all the foes of men and rose
Rise with the setting sun.

I am He who howls in the night; I am He who moans in the snow; I am He who hath never seen light; I am He who mounts from below.
My car is the car of Death; My wings are the wings of dread; My breath is the north wind’s breath; My prey are the cold and the dead.
- Psychopompos
+Quote Post
Post #191
Al_Cone

Group Icon

post Nov 18 2008, 08:42 PM
He also omits that his story has nothing to do with High School Musical. Which would normally be a good thing, but it fails almost as hard as HSM does.

I may as well restate this: BO, as awful as Mykan's writing is, I have to ask that you don't mock any of his work. He and I reached a very shaky understanding, and as fail-y as he is, I want to keep my word. Digiball Z is supposed to be the last Mykan fic to be mocked.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #192
Badass Overlord

post Nov 18 2008, 08:59 PM
Yeah, okay. I know this is the last, and I probably couldn't mock his writing anyway. I don't think he'll notice. Or should I edit my post?

EDIT: I edited my post Al-Cone. I'll refrain from doing that again! Keep up the good work TK.

Oh and the Chosen and I thought up an epik attack for you Al-Cone. AL-CONE PUNCH!

This post has been edited by Badass Overlord: Nov 18 2008, 09:08 PM

--------------------

Commala-come-come,
The battle's now begun!

I am He who howls in the night; I am He who moans in the snow; I am He who hath never seen light; I am He who mounts from below.
My car is the car of Death; My wings are the wings of dread; My breath is the north wind’s breath; My prey are the cold and the dead.
- Psychopompos
+Quote Post
Post #193
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Dec 31 2008, 10:38 PM
Remember when I used to put out two chapters in a day? I sure do.

---

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The next day as surprising as it was, Davis' injuries had healed completely. He looked as though he was never in a fight at all.

A whiny pretty boy such as himself just wouldn’t know what to do with himself if he were burdened with a scar of any sort.

In the Digital-World at Gennai's house, everyone also asked Davis how he managed to escape from File-island before it blew up.

When the Hell did Gennai get a house?

“After the TV was crushed I thought it was the end of the line for me, which would have been true as well.”

“I noticed that Myotismon's barrier around the island was breaking off. After all, a barrier can't stay up if it has nothing to shield.”

“I barely managed to squeeze through it and got myself ten yards away before the place went up!”

“Well, were all glad you're still with us Davis.” Said Ken, “Now that he's gone, Myotismon will never return.”

Davis along with Gatomon, and TK suddenly frowned. “That may be true.” said Davis, “But look what its cost us to beat him.”

About 50 cents. Oops, can’t say that. I wouldn’t want to get sued

“That's right,” added TK, “The defeat of Myotismon won't bring Patamon back to me.”

“And it also doesn't bring back my beloved Veemon either.” cried Gatomon.

Gatomon: Slave Owner.

Everyone suddenly joined in with the silence.

What silence? They were just talking.

It was true; Myotismon had destroyed all the data that made those Digimon.

Every last ounce of it.

That’s right, kids! Data is measured in ounces.

By doing that, those Digimon would never ever be reborn again. They were long-gone.

Who wants to bet that he’s just saying that to set up a plot twist in which they are resurrected?

“I'm really sorry you guys.” Said Kari, “If it wasn't for me, they would still be here.”

Davis reached over and kissed his New-Girlfriend's head. “Don't blame yourself Kari.” he said.

“Even if it was your fault (Which it is not)… It's too late anyways, and there's nothing we can do about it.”

So now Davis is telling people to get over it when they have problems, but when his life wasn’t so great he wanted the world to come to a stop and a tiny violin to play for him.

“I wouldn't be so sure about that Davis.” Said Gennai. “Remember, I have something that might be able to help us there.”

Everyone looked up excitedly as Gennai revealed the same burlap-bag he did on the island.

Gennai: “It’s my magical bag of Deus-Ex-Machina!”

“For years I have been working night and day with help of Azulongmon's power, to create…These!”

He tilted the bag, and out of it rolled eight shiny orange balls, each with one of the Digi destined's crests on it.

Courage… Friendship… Love… Hope… Knowledge… Light… Sincerity… and Reliability.

“Gennai!” said Yolei picking up the Love one, “They're so pretty, but what are they?”

“I call them… Digi-Balls!”

Huh huh. He said balls.

“Digi-balls?” said Cody, “But how can these balls help us?” Gennai just smiled.

Because he couldn’t think of a better response to such a difficult question.

“I believe you know what we can do with them Davis!” He said, and Davis nodded.

He immediately shoved them in his mouth.

Gennai brought the team outside, and placed all eight balls into one spot together. “Davis would do the honor?” he asked, Davis just smiled.

Because he too had no idea how to answer.

“Now stand back everyone.” He said. “What's going to happen?” asked Cody, “Just watch the ninjas.”

Davis walked to wards the glowing balls, and shouted very loudly… “ARISE DRAGON, WE SUMMON YOU TO GRANT OUR WISH!”

”April Fools!” Gennai shouted. He then revealed that the balls were just paper-mâché and proceeded to take numerous photos of Davis’s surprised face.

The ground began to shake, the sky grew dark as night, the balls were glowing even brighter than before.

“What's… going on!” cried Kari.

Kari’s been reading too much of John the Enforcer

“Trust me!” said Gennai, “I'll explain later.”

Just then, a bolt of lightning struck the Digi-balls and shot straight up into the sky taking the shape of some sort of Dragon.

(Obligatory TROGDOOOOOOOOOR joke here)

When the light had dimmed, the team gasped loudly. There floating above the Digi-balls was an enormous Digimon who looked just like Azulongmon.

He had a long body, four arms, and a Dragons head, with angry red eyes.

He is one pissed mother f*cker.

“Gennai…?” cried Cody “Who or what is that thing?” Gennai motioned for the Dragon to come down and answer that for him.

The rest of the Team were about to panic, when the Dragon began to speak in a very deep dark voice.

Dragon: “I am Satan.”

“Fear not Digi destined, I am not here to harm you!”

Dragon: “I just want to suck out your soul.”

Kari looked deep into the Dragon's red eyes and stepped forward toward Davis. “W-who… Who are you?” she asked shakily.

“I Am Shenmon!” Said the Dragon, “Gennai created me out of the technology form what you call Dragon-Ball Z!”

The first time Mykan spells “form” correctly, he doesn’t even use it right.

“The eight Digi-balls, when all are gathered and I am summoned, I shall grant 3 wishes to anyone who speaks to me.”

“Three wishes,” said Yolei with a twinkle in her eye. “Like a Genie in a bottle!”

Which they could have created instead, given the technology they have. Then they wouldn’t have to gather a bunch of stupid balls.

“Yes, anything you want. Just tell me what it is, and if it is within my power to do so, your wish shall be granted, no questions asked.”

“You see guys,” said Davis. “On DBZ, “Shenron” and the 7 Dragon-balls were used for the exact same thing.”

“That's correct,” added Gennai. “I made eight Balls though, because our Dragon is more powerful.”

Everyone knows that the more balls you have, the more power you have.

“Now then… The time has come!” said Shenmon, “Name your first wish!”

“Please Shenmon;” said Davis, “The Digital-World and the Real-World have been badly damaged by Cell-Myotismon.”

“I wish for you to restore all the structures back to their state before they were attacked.”

“As You Wish!” said Shenmon. His eyes glowed yellow, and in the sky appeared rocks, trees, everything from Primary-Village.

Every building and land that was brutally destroyed was being restored to normal like magic.

Maybe because it was magic, dumbass.

There on the ocean once again stood File-Island, and Primary-Village was back up and running.

Except there were no babies or any other life there because only the structures were restored.

Wait a second. An island isn’t a structure.

“Your first wish is granted.” said Shenmon, “Both worlds have been restored.”

“Now, name your second wish!”

“Many people and Digimon have been killed by Cell-Myotismon.” said Davis, “Can you revive all those innocent souls back to life?”

Shenmon hesitated, and said, “I shall try!”

His eyes glowed again and many streams of light came crashing to the ground.

Davis: “I said life, not light!”

More streams of light were humans returning home to the real world; alive and well.

Primary-Village had the entire baby Digimon race back, and File-island's inhabitance was also resurrected.

Okay. Now they’re up and running.

And there in front of the teams eyes stood two small Digimon, Veemon and Patamon.

Ha! I knew it!

“Davish!”

“TK!”

“I don't believe it.” Cried TK running over to Patamon, “You're alive!”

And believe me I am still alive
I’m doing science and I’m still alive
I feel fantastic and I’m still alive
When you’re dying I’ll be-

Oops. I really need to stop bursting into song.

“TK, I'm so happy to see you!” cried Patamon.

Veemon and Davis shared a great big hug. “You did it Davish, you won.”

“No Veemon,” said Davis

Davis: “I lost, actually.”

Veemon: “Then who-“

Davis: “T.K.”

Veemon: “Really?”

Davis: “Psh! Hell no! This is a Mykan fiction, remember?”

“We won, we are a team!”

Woah! Did Davis actually experience character development? Or does he only consider himself part of a team when he’s with Veemon?

Gatomon ran over but stopped halfway glancing at the two Digimon, who should she go to?

Patamon just gave her the signal to go for it; Gatomon smiled and tackled Veemon to the ground licking his face.

Patamon: “I was giving you the signal to go for me you stupid b*tch!”

“Wait a minute!” said Davis looking up, “I-I can't sense my Dad's energy anywhere in either world!”

“I am very sorry Daisuke.” Said Shenmon, “But I do not have the power to bring those who died over a year ago back to life!”

Because the people in the afterlife would measure time the same way we do, right?

“I am very sorry!”

“Its okay.” said Davis sadly, “I… understand!”

“What does he mean Gennai?” asked Yolei, Gennai hung his head low in shame.

Gennai: “He means that he understands, Yolei. I sure hope you know the meaning of the word.

“I'll tell her for you Gennai.” Said Ken, “What it means is, Shenmon can only revive someone who was murdered with in one year in which we wish.”

Yolei sweat dropped, “But… Davis' Dad has been dead for six years!”

Does Mykan really think we’re this dumb? Or does he just think Yolei is this dumb?

“That's right,” replied Ken. “So Shenmon can't bring him back ever!”

“Poor Davis…!” Cried Cody, “This, must be absolutely painful for him.”

Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell. Show, don’t tell.

How many times must I type this before Mykan gets it ingrained in his thick skull?!

Davis suddenly looked up again; he remembered what his father told him… “I know you'll make the right choice son… Remember!”

“Daisuke… Daisuke!” called Shenmon, “You still have one more wish to make. Tell me what is it?”

Davis looked at Kari, and then to all his friends. Then he motioned for Shenmon to come lower and his whispered into his ear what he wanted.

“Very well, I understand!”

Shenmon: “A man does need a steady supply of cocaine, after all.”

This time, his eyes began to glow all the colors of the rainbow. Then the same colored tubes of light surrounded the others and their Digimon.

In an instant, the boys' muscles had doubled in size; the girls' waists became much more firm, and all the other Digimon had grown a little larger.

WTF? The dudes get super huge muscles but the girls just get firm waists? For what? So their backs don’t get tired while working in the kitchen?

“Davis, what the hell have you done to us?” asked TK. “Look at my breast's, they're so firm!” added Yolei.

Ken: “But I want a girl with soft breasts…”

Yolei: “Curse you, Mykan!”

“He wished for me to unlock “your” hidden powers of the Digieggs!” replied Shenmon.

Shenmon: “I put the “your” in quotation marks because they’re not really yours.”

Everyone looked excited. “So Davis does this mean…?” asked Kari, “Yep, You all now have similar abilities to what I have!”

But not as strong, because Davis is one… of a kind!

“And me too!” said Veemon. The other Digimon smirked.

“Look how fast I can run!” said Armadilamon, “I've never felt this light before!” added Hawkmon.

Davis turned to face the Dragon one last time. “Thank you Shenmon!” he said, “Thank you for everything.”

Shenmon: “That’s it? I grant your wishes and all I get is a “thank you”? Where’s my true love? Where’s my compensation? You don’t understand my pain!”

“Don't mention it.” chuckled Shenmon.“Now I bid you all … Farewell!”

In a bright flash of light, Shenmon vanished, and the eight Digi-balls rose into the sky and flew off in different directions.

The sky became clear again.

“That's weird, all the Digi-ball flew away!” said Cody. “Yeah, that's also what happens on DBZ.” said Davis.

We don’t care that you watch DBZ, Davis.

“After a wish is made, the balls scatter across the world they were used and can't be reused for another year.”

“Awe… too bad.” said TK, “Because I had a great wish in mind.” Everyone looked at him…

“I would've wished to kill Mykan!

“TK!” Everyone laughed and laughed.

---

So to recap: Technology exists that allows you to make anything from TV become real, and Gennai just makes a f*cking dragon. Is Dragonball Z the only show on TV in this world?

Well, one chapter left. If I actually get off my ass again I might get it out in time for the first anniversary of Al Cone’s mock of SMLOZ.

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #194
The Two-One-Five

post Jan 1 2009, 07:51 AM
Goddamn! That was a fucking mess! And all this shit does it set up the rest of his fucking stories even though he could have wrapped it up here.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #195
Al_Cone

Group Icon

post Jan 1 2009, 02:49 PM
Rule number one about reading Mykan's writing: Don't ever try making sense out of it.

Huh. Maybe I should do something special for SMLoZ's first birthday...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #196
Badass Overlord

post Jan 1 2009, 03:21 PM
Bring in Salior 9000, or something. And god damn, this guy. I could make more sense out of a corpse that has been ripped to shreds and eaten slightly.

--------------------

Commala-come-come,
The battle's now begun!

- Psychopompos
+Quote Post
Post #197
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Jan 16 2009, 09:49 AM
Well, this is it. The final chapter of Digiball Z is here. I hope you all enjoyed this mock as a whole and this chapter as well. Also, to celebrate the occasion, I've included The Top Five Craziest Mykan Quotes at the end.

On with the mock!

---

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Davis' life had a major turn around from then on.

He quit his job at the movie theater, for the police had seen his actions and offered him a well paying job.

Now he’s the janitor at the police station.

Davis and Veemon now fought crime through out the city, and earned a lot of money for it too.

Because people in law enforcement are known for their large paychecks.

So much money, that his family was no longer in dep't.

Which department?

With all their bills paid and their finances climbing higher than ever.

Davis' mother had been able to afford a much better job, as the head of a Global-warming committee.

A committee dedicated to increasing global warming, founded by me.

Davis' money even allowed Jun to study more in paramedics, and she finally gained the experience she needed.

Jun became a Doctor, and was now junior vice president at the hospital, all thanks to her little brother.

Never mind the hard work she had to go through to become a doctor. It was all Davis.

Davis was finally able to get his schooling back on track. Actually, he just signed up for the night-shift on the police force.

So he ditched school, because you don’t need an education when you can beat the sh*t out of people!

He only worked for ten at night to six in the morning. For his Saiyan-like body was built to stay up and alert for a long time before needing bed-rest.

Davis and Veemon continued to train to keep their powers balanced. As well as teach the others how to focus and use their newly awakened powers.

Partially because DBZ was no longer on the air, and it was better to learn fro someone with experience.

So the people in Japan stopped airing DBZ just when it was discovered that Saiyan-like people existed in the world? Are Japanese TV stations run by retards?

Davis even took the time to teach his sister how Saiyan-bodies work, so if ever he would require medical attention again she would know what to do.

Because Davis would automatically know everything there is to know about his own anatomy.

The best part of his life now, was Kari. When they found spare time from training, school, and stuff, they went out on dates.

Mmm, dates.

Not just ordinary date, but with the money Davis was earning. He was able to take Kari to the fanciest places a girl could want to go.

Because girls just like fancy stuff, right? Because they’re shallow, right?

It was 9:55 pm, five more minutes before he and Veemon would head out on duty patrolling the town.

They stared out the window at the night lit skies. “Thank you Dad!” Davis said to the same star. “You were there for me all along!”

Sirius: “Stop talking to me!”

There was a Knock at the door. “Come in!” he called.

A very important knock, if it was capitalized.

“Hey boys!” came Kari and Gatomon's voices. Davis and Veemon's grins grew wider.

They’re expecting sex.

Kari's eye glared at the golden Police-belt around Davis' waist. “They couldn't give me a real badge because I kept ripping my shirts!” he joked.

Kari: “I don’t get it.”

“I wouldn't matter to me if you earned no badge at.” Said Kari,

Kari: “So you better get a f*cking badge because I just so happen to enjoy mattering to myself.”

“There's one thing you'll both always be to us.” Added Gatomon

“What's that?” asked the boys.

The girls giggled, as they wrapped their new muscular arms around their new boyfriends, and said…

Both: “Creepy bastards!”

“Our Heroes.”

Both couples embraced into passionate kisses, only to be broken by the sound of a police-siren echoing up the street.

The boys looked at their girlfriends who knew what to say…

“Go get' em Tiger!” Davis and Veemon smiled.

Why does that sound so familiar? Oh yeah!

Davis then pulled out his D3, and threw Veemon out the window.

Davis: “Die Veemon! Die!”

“Veemon… Warp, and Spirit-Digivolve to…ANGEL-VEEMON!”

Al Cone on Davis!” he said, “Let's go out there and bag us some baddies!” “I'm right behind you!” replied Davis.

He flew out the window, and transformed into his Super-Saiyan forum. The he and Angel-Veemon flew off.

It’s form, Mykan. Form Form Form Form Form Form Form Form Form Form Form Form Form Form Form Form Form Form! Get it right!

Kari and Gatomon had to stay behind as they weren't strong enough yet to start battling, and even so Kari still didn't know how to fly.

Did Gatomon forget how to Digivolve or something?

But Davis kept his promise to train her and all the others to become full-fledged fighters like he was.

It wasn't before long; the others had mastered their powers. Although not as strong as Davis,

Of course.

they still fought like DBZ characters.

Their ranks were…

-Davis… in 1st fought like…Goku!

DAVIS ONLY, NO ITEMS, FINAL DESTINATION FGT!

-Cody… in 2nd fought like… Gohan! (And even became a smaller Super-Saiyan)

-Yolei… in 3rd fought like… Android 18!

-Ken… in 4th fought like… Piccolo!

Causing Disneyfan01 to immediately fall in love with him.

-TK… in 5th fought like… Yamcha!

Gee, thanks.

-And Kari… in 6th fought like Choitzu!

The Digi-balls… although unable to bring his father back to life, Davis knew they would be there whenever they were required.

Myotismon was gone forever, his evil would never again threaten the world.

That’s what you said about Veemon and Patamon.

As both worlds now have new more powerful Digi-destined looking after them.

They fight for only what is good and righteous, and will always be here for their fans.

Everyone who doesn’t adore them can go f*ck themselves, though.

Right here on… DIGI-BALL Z!

THE END…

Hooray!

A.N…

Damn.

Finally after two years of work I'm finished, but before we bring this whole story to a complete close.

Ha! I finished it in less than one year! Beat that!

I'd like to dedicate a song about how strong Davis is with or without his new powers!

What?! No! Not a song! Anything but that!

-Davis Motomiya,

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Falls unconscious*

He's the one who knows the Digimon Game.
And things that they plan.

-Davis Motomiya.
To his Digital foes a dangerous name.
A superman.

-They crash him, and his body may burn,
They smash him. But they know he'll return.
To fight again.

-Davis Motomiya.
As his teammates are flying sides ,by side.
For a wild ride.

They don't slip and slide…

-Davis Motomiya.
Though the Digimon plan to conquer the Earth.
This indestructible boy will show what he's worth.

-Davis Motomiya,

Indestructible…Davis Motomiya!

---

Oh man, what a headache… How long have I been out? Two weeks! Jesus Christ, that song is a weapon! Where was I? Oh yeah. So to recap: Davis is happy, so that must mean that everyone else in the world is happy, because Mykan said so.

As you may know, today is the first anniversary of Al Cone’s mock of Chapter One of The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda; which led to a hilarious encounter with a crazy man in tights who believes that starting a flame war makes you a king. So to celebrate, I’m going to present my list of the Top Five Craziest Mykan Quotes.

Number Five: From Where There's Love, There will Always Be Hate!
Hearing this, the whole team gathered around Izzy's laptop, and paid close attention to the wise voice of Sid.

“I have computed Daisuke Motomiya's condition, and have arrived at certain conclusions.” Yolei and Ken both looked nervous.

“First off, the reason he'd run off to the Digital World in the first place, was because he had been going through a trauma of pain, and sorrow, because Hikari Kaymiya has chosen to be with Takeru Takashi instead off him!”

Number Four: From 7teen: Unhappy Valentines day
I approached Ron as he wrote up the ticket, and knowing how many times Ron fell for my tricks, this one would be a snap.

“Knock-Knock.” I said.

Ron looked up from his ticket with a raised eyebrow. “Who’s there?”

Caitlin began to snicker under her breath, as I said. “D-on.”
“D-on… who?” Ron asked but then he suddenly realized; “No-no-no… wait, I take that back!!” too late… I slapped a big capital letter-D on his chest with a big bonging sound.
“D-ON YOU!!”

Number Three: From Digiball Z: A New Era Of Power!
“You're boiling hot Angel-wings. I loved Angewomon with all my heart”.

Number Two: From The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda
Darien liked it when he was called boss, really made him feel like the man around these parts.

Number One: From The War of Megazords VS Gundams topic
I'm Catholic, but I believe in God.

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #198
The Two-One-Five

post Jan 16 2009, 11:02 AM
Man... I've said it once and I'll say it again. Mykan has a fucked up view of the world. Also he's a pussy.

Congratulations, "Yamcha."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #199
Chocolate for Layla

Advanced Member

Member No.: 250

post Jan 16 2009, 11:11 AM
Wooooow. I certainly missed something, didn't I? I'm gonna have to go read SMLoZ now, just because I'm a masochist.

...am I the only one that doesn't understand the 'joke' in the number four quote?

--------------------
Nothing important has ever been said over the internet.- DeceasedCrab (Let's Play La Mulana)

Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him.- The Grand List of Console RPG Cliches
+Quote Post
Post #200
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Jan 16 2009, 12:56 PM
No one does. That's what makes it so stupid.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Jan 16 2009, 12:57 PM

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 03:08 PM