Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digiball Z: A New Era Of Power!, Dakari-King Mykan (Again, again, again)
Post #161
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

Group: Members
Member No.: 192

post Mar 29 2008, 10:27 AM
Maybe he's been watching the Filipino version.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Mar 10 2009, 04:47 AM

--------------------

Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
9. My Little Unicorn: Star Fleet Magic - 1 2
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #162
Serra

Duchess of Fab

Member No.: 163

post Mar 29 2008, 10:30 AM
XD Maybe. But even that's more accurate.

--------------------
Hooray! That's almost like being gay, except even gayer!~ The Hutch

My new life philosophy is WWRD? (What Would Rorschach do?) Whenever a problem arises I shall punch someone, say 'hurm' and rant about whores and liberals.
+Quote Post
Post #163
Minkeyboodle

After 4 years in development...

Member No.: 151

post Mar 29 2008, 10:43 AM
She does have a point, if he didn't obsess over every point that Kari "hurt" Davis I would think that he never actually watched Digimon.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #164
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Apr 5 2008, 02:45 PM
Before I go on with the mock, here’s something you may find amusing.
Mykan gets a talkin' to by Morbo. EDIT: Brok'n

---

CHAPTER TWELVE

Later on, Kari led the team to File-Island, where Tai's adventure first began, and one of the only places not burned or attacked.

Weren’t they already in Primary Village, which is on File Island?

This could give them all a great place to relax.

It could. That doesn’t mean it will.

Angewomon however was still near tears for the fact that Magna-Angemon would never be coming back.

However, she knew she could depend on Angel-Veemon to protect her now.

Is she bipolar or something?

She sat with him on the sandy shores with her head resting on his shoulder.

That was shockingly fast.

This made Davis feel a little unhappy.

Davis: “Dammit Veemon! Stop being happy!”

From another corner of the beach Kari just stared at Davis. The way he was staring sadly at the ground drawing lines with a stick.

That’s some deep, thought provoking stuff right there.

“Hey Kari?” said Ken, “Don't you think its high time now that you started fresh with Davis; Give him a chance?”

A chance to do what? Get everything handed to him on a silver platter?

“I don't know Ken.” Said Kari. “I just don't know if I'm ready yet.” Still she continued to stare at him.

“Everyone!” called a voice, it was Gennai. He had come through the digital-portal TV on the mountains with Yolei and Cody.

Don’t tell me the nearest Digiport was on the freakin’ mountain.

“We sent the message Davis.” Said Cody, “Almost everyone in the world lot offered to help you.”

Almost everyone. I guess we were the only ones to decline.

Davis shot them both a smile,

Gennai: “Oh my God!

Cody: “You shot us! I can’t believe you just shot us!”

but then asked, “Gennai, what are you doing here?”

Gennai's smile got wider, “I have come, to show you all something new I recently invented; something extraordinary”

He reached behind his back and pulled out a small burlap sack. “Inside this bag, I have what we need to…increase your p1n3s size by as much as 3 inches! Order fr33 v1agr@ and cy@li5 today!

He was cut off by Angewomon and Angel-Veemon screaming blue murder from the shore line.

Angewomon: “BLUE MURDEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!

AngelVeemon: “You’re boiling hot Angel-wings.”

Everyone turned around, and saw what it was crawling onto the beach as a violent storm broke over the island.

“No…” cried Davis, “It can't be… CELL-MYOTISMON!”

Seriously, who didn’t see this coming?

He was back… and quickly set up an electrical barrier around the island preventing them from getting away.

Even though he just had the crap beaten out of him, CellMyotismon could still create a barrier that no one could break through.

“But… but how did you survive the ninjas?!” cried Angel-Veemon, “The Spirit-bomb shouldve finished you off.”

Myotismon pointed to his forehead. “Have you forgotten what I told you?” he said.

“As long as the nucleus in my brain is in tact, I can regenerate whenever I am destroyed!”

I don't think you ever told them that. Also, I’m pretty sure that’s not what the nucleus is for.

“And the great thing about this re-birth is; Now that I've committed your skills to my memory banks, I won't be beaten by them again

“NOW THEN!” he growled. “Since my Barrier doesn't let you out, I can now destroy you all… AND I'LL START WITH YOU!”

Please be pointing at Mykan.

He pointed his finger at Angel-Veemon, and he was being raised into the air by telekinetic waves.

Close enough.

“Help…help me!” he cried out, “I-I can't move an inch!”

“And now to use another of Cell's move!” said Myotismon. “NO…” yelled Davis. “Not the Kamehameha!”

CellMyotismon: “Actually, I was planning on just tickling him, but if you really want me too...”

“TIME TO DIE!” yelled Myotismon putting his arms out.

“Ka…me…ha…me… ha…” he fired the energy straight toward its target in the air.

“ANGEL-VEEMON!” yelled Davis. “NO…NOT HIM MYOTISMON!”

Davis: “KILL GENNAI INSTEAD!”

“ANGEWOMON!” screamed Angel-Veemon. “I LOVE YOU!”

KABOOM…

He exploded to nothing.

Sweet!

Davis fell to his knees in tears of pain. Kari and Ken walked over to him, but none of them were as upset as Angewomon was.

Who else was going to pay the child care?

She stood there shaking with sadness and rage. “No…not again!” she said softly but sharply.

Which makes total sense.

“No…! First Wizardmon…then Magna-Angemon…and now the one who gave me my first kiss!” she sobbed.

Angewomon: “What was his name, again?”

“MYOTISMON!”

Angewomon: “No, that wasn’t it. It was Angel-Something. Maybe it started with a ‘W’.”

In a blast of rage she sped towards him aiming a powerful punch to his face, but he dodged it and kicked her across the beach.

Well that was anticlimactic.

“No stop it!” cried Kari running over to help, but Ken stopped her. “Don't go out there, its too dangerous!” he cried.

Ken: “You’re best off waiting for the Deus Ex Machina to start.”

“STAY OUT OF MY WAY ANGEWOMON!” yelled Cell-Myotismon. He readied an energy beam to fire at her.

But suddenly he perked up his head… “That…That Power… WHERE?” he cried.

Screaming like he sat on a pin-table, Davis charged towards him and smashed his head into Myotismon's gut.

He howled in pain, but couldn't understand it. “A human causing me harm…How is it so?” he bellowed.

Davis' body was shaking like a dish-washer.

These are the worst similes ever.

“I can't… allow you to do this anymore!” he cried. “Now Myotismon… YOU SHALL PAY!”

Davis: “I WILL ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, CREDIT CARD, OR PAYPAL!!!!!!!!”

Suddenly his body perked up, and in a golden burst of light, his body features transformed. His muscles grew so big that they ripped right through his shirt.

His Dark-brown hair was now Golden-blonde and stuck upward, even his eyebrows were now golden-blonde.

“Ken?” he said in a slightly deeper voice. “Take the others and get out of here! I'll stay here and take care of this guy once and for all!”

Although in shock over Davis' new appearance he did as was told.

He, like the Sailor Scouts, knew not to disobey the Master.

He and Stingmon gathered everyone up, and headed through the portal on the cliffs.

I see now Davis!' Ken said to himself. You've turned into a… Super-Saiyan!”

No sh*t, Sherlock.

Everyone gathered at TK's apartment to comfort him in loss of his partner.

The other reason was so they could use his computer to watch the battle taking place on File-Island.

Everyone: “Hey T.K. your best friend just died sorry about that you’ll get over it now where is your computer we want to watch some fightin’.”

“I knew Davis was said to be Powerful…” cried Gennai “But… This Incredible!”

“You can do it Davis!” Kari said to herself. “I just know you can beat him finally and forever!”

Kari: “Until the sequel, of course!”

Back on the island…

“You've taken countless lives again and again!” cried Davis. “My Father, Tiny Digimon, and Even my truest friend Angel-Veemon!”

MagnaAngemon: “Don’t forget about me.”

Davis: “Who?”

MagnaAngemon: “You know, MagnaAngemon? I died only two chapters ago.”

Davis: “Nope, not ringin’ any bells.”

“IT'S OVER MYOTISMON!”

He screamed so loud, and his power-level was so high, the entire Island was beginning to quiver.

“I don't care what you say!” said Cell-Myotismon, “The ninjas Made a fool of me before but now my time for revenge has come!”

“ATTACK…!”

He charged towards Davis, but he countered with an attack of his own.

Maybe if he didn’t announce his attack...

Blow for blow Davis was able to keep matching Myotismon's attacks. He couldn't even get close enough.

I do not want to hear the words “Davis”, “blow”, and “Myotismon” in one sentence.

In the Real-World…

The Digidestined were about to find out what happens when people stop being polite...and start blasting each other with lasers!

“I don't believe this!” cried Izzy. “My Laptop-computer can't even keep up with Davis' moves, he's too fast!”

Yolei, Cody, and Ken, were in shock to see Davis fighting off a Digimon by himself for the first time ever. Even TK was amazed.

T.K. is the Serena of this story. Serena went from the protagonist of a series that was named after her to some incompetent boob, while T.K. changed from a nice guy with a significant role to some angry loser who just wants to be stronger than Davis.

Kari silently prayed to the sprits of those defeated by Myotismon to give Davis the support he needed.

Was she hoping they’d come back as zombies? Because that would be cool.

As the Battle went on, Davis even managed to knock the Nucleus out of Myotismon's head and destroy it.

When did he become a brain surgeon?

This meant he could no longer regenerate when he was destroyed and his barrier kept him locked inside the island.

“This…cannot be!” cried Myotismon. “My strength and power, you've match me in every way… JUST WHO ARE YOU!”

“So you really don't recognize me anymore?” asked Davis. Then he spoke clear and strongly…

“I am the hope of the two Worlds, and the sworn protector of all that is good and decent!”

”I am the hope of many fandoms, and the sworn protector of retarded pairings!”

“I am the Defender of the Innocent, the Protector of the weak, and all around good guy!”

”I am the Defender of the Dakaris, the Protector of the Vee/Gatos, and all around lame guy!”

“I… Am Daisuke Motomiya, and I…AM A SUPER-SAIYAN!”

”I... Am Dakari-King Mykan, and I... AM A FANFIC AUTHOR!”

He screamed making the island Shake again.

Myotismon was furious, “CURSE YOU… CURSE YOU…IT CANNOT BE!” he screamed.

“But know matter, pretty soon you will be dead anyway!” he chuckled. “Have you noticed the island quivering a little?”

That's the fastest transition from fury to confidence I've eve seen.

“Well I'll have you know you aren't all that's doing that. For I have planted a bomb on this island!”

Really? I thought it was those bean burritos...

“A BOMB…!” shrieked Davis.

“A BOMB…!” shrieked the gang.

He has set up us the bomb!

“Yes… In Five more minutes this Island will explode and anything on it will be obliterated; including us.”

This is the best thing anyone has ever said in this entire fanfiction!

Izzy checked his laptop, and discovered it was true. File-Island had a bomb planted in its core alright.

THE LAPTOP KNOWS ALL!

In Five minutes the Island would explode, and the electrical-force-felid sealed the fighters onto the island with no other way out.

Electrical-force-felid, as in Felidae, the Cat Family? All this time I though it was a field that was surrounding this island, I was mistaken.

What could the team do?

I know I may suggest suicide often, but...

---

So to recap: I manage to go through the entire mock without using any macros!

Dammit!

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Mar 10 2009, 05:09 AM

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #165
Al_Cone

Where we're going, we don't need nanomachines
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 162

post Apr 5 2008, 05:05 PM
So apparently, you can just knock nuclei out of people. If it were that easy, Metroid would be so much less complex.

That also shares a similarity with Link having the Triforce knocked off of his hand. I guess Mykan figures that things like nuclei and Triforce shards are just hanging tenuously onto your person by some flimsy string and chewed bubble gum.

Oh, and TK? That Morbo/Mykan thing? Yeah, that was the greatest thing in the world.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #166
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Apr 5 2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks. I found the site looking up Mr. T on Wikipedia. I actually made another one before this using Vegeta instead, but thought Morbo would be a better fit.

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #167
Serra

Duchess of Fab

post Apr 6 2008, 04:34 AM
Heh. We have that ad on TV over here.

--------------------

My new life philosophy is WWRD? (What Would Rorschach do?) Whenever a problem arises I shall punch someone, say 'hurm' and rant about whores and liberals.
+Quote Post
Post #168
GFW

good kid DAWG city

Member No.: 196

post Apr 6 2008, 05:36 AM
yeesh cell couldnt get the nucleus knocked out of him in the seires.
has mykan even seen dbz?
and how did davis transform int a super saiyan If hes not saiyan?
and I can see mykans a dub fan theres no damn or shit that was in the japanese and goku originally say that longwinded speech
so many things to complain about...

This post has been edited by gfw spacezilla: Apr 6 2008, 05:37 AM

--------------------
Protect Lil B at all costs… He is a gem to the Earth and The Planets

QUOTE (PA's best member)
So if anyone thinks that I have been in dangerous problems then I say give me liberty or give me death.

QUOTE (some canadian guy idk)
Misanthropy and other fashionable cynicisms are nothing more than the most shallow depth of intellect parading as enlightened wisdom.
+Quote Post
Post #169
Serra

Duchess of Fab

post Apr 6 2008, 07:28 AM
It's the power of Gary Stu-ism. Davis can do anything, because he's Mykan's self-insert.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #170
GFW

good kid DAWG city

post Apr 6 2008, 08:17 AM
How very true

--------------------

QUOTE (PA's best member)
So if anyone thinks that I have been in dangerous problems then I say give me liberty or give me death.

Misanthropy and other fashionable cynicisms are nothing more than the most shallow depth of intellect parading as enlightened wisdom.
+Quote Post
Post #171
Mr. Dave

Member No.: 182

post Apr 11 2008, 03:55 PM
Didn't read the thread. Just thought I'd post the fun fact that Shane Su, the developer of the original Dragonball, works at our school. He is a way cool guy... very humble and a fantastic artist. He told me a couple weeks ago in life drawing that his instructors said his works were "Too representative". They wanted more abstract in his work... so I asked him "Didn't you create Dragonball Z?". He paused and said "Oh yeah, Dragonball...". And of course I asked him "And where are these people who critiqued your work?". He humbly smiled. The guy is an amazing and amazingly fast artist.

Yeah, it's OT, but what the hell. smile.gif

--------------------
Want to make the internet a safer place? Demand IQ tests for online access.
+Quote Post
Post #172
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Apr 11 2008, 06:12 PM
You haven't read yet, Dave? Well then you better start now!

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #173
GFW

good kid DAWG city

post Apr 12 2008, 03:25 AM
QUOTE (Mr. Dave @ Apr 11 2008, 11:55 PM)
Didn't read the thread. Just thought I'd post the fun fact that Shane Su, the developer of the original Dragonball, works at our school. He is a way cool guy... very humble and a fantastic artist. He told me a couple weeks ago in life drawing that his instructors said his works were "Too representative". They wanted more abstract in his work... so I asked him "Didn't you create Dragonball Z?". He paused and said "Oh yeah, Dragonball...". And of course I asked him "And where are these people who critiqued your work?". He humbly smiled. The guy is an amazing and amazingly fast artist.

Yeah, it's OT, but what the hell. smile.gif

what does ot mean?

--------------------

QUOTE (PA's best member)

+Quote Post
Post #174
Minkeyboodle

post Apr 12 2008, 04:46 AM
Off topic, young grasshopper.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #175
GFW

good kid DAWG city

post Apr 12 2008, 07:18 AM
oh
well that was a strange story yet false about dragonball

--------------------

QUOTE (PA's best member)

+Quote Post
Post #176
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Aug 22 2008, 02:03 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen. After four long months, chapter thirteen of Digiball Z is here! For those of you who haven't read the last 12 chapters... GO READ THEM!
As for everyone else, enjoy.

---

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

“This is crazy!” cried Kari, “We have to hurry back and bring him home!” Gennai shook his head.

“It's not going to work out Kari.” he said. “We won't be able to help Davis now that he has officially become a Super-Saiyan!”

There‘s a law about it somewhere. I‘m sure of it.

“Even if we could get him back here, Cell-Myotismon would just follow us back here!” added Ken.

Kari: “But at least we wouldn‘t have to worry about the bomb, right?”

Ken: “Ssh! Don’t try to use logic in a Mykan fiction!

“Exactly.” Said Gennai, “All we can do now is sit here and give Davis the support he needs to finish Myotismon off forever!”

In other words: They are going to sit on their asses and make inane comments. Go teamwork!

“Hoping, now that's what I do best.” came TK's voice. Everyone looked at TK as if he was doing something never attempted.

T.K. being nice? That's fuckin' shocking!

TK hardly ever supported Davis that much.

Bullshit.

“Well, someone's got to finish off that monster!” he said, “So let's start hoping.”

He could have just said “So let’s start doing nothing” and the same effect would be made. He could be a spokesman for Obama.

Everyone rekindled and bowed their heads forward. I believe in you Davis” Kari said to herself. “You can do it!”

Three minutes more before the island would blow up.

I’d better set the timer.

“I am very curious though boy,” said Cell-Myotismon, “When I was MayloMyotismon, you were able to stand up to my brain control.”

CellMyotismon: “You were able to stand up to it when I was MaloMyotismon, as well.”

“What is your secret? Didn't you have a real dream you wanted to come true?”

Davis looked deep inside himself and saw Kari's face everywhere he looked. “Because the only dream I want, always never seemed to come to me!” he cried.

“All I ever wanted was to be with Hikari Kamiya. The Child-of-Light and the only girl I ever truly loved!”

He also wanted to run a noodle cart, but that one doesn’t seem quite as important to him right now.

“I made the most grueling sacrifices which mankind was never meant to make just for her!”

Like what?

“For countless days and nights I worked until I nearly croaked, and she never returned my feelings.”

That’s what you get for trying to be a frog.

“Oh, Davis!” Kari said under breath. The truth was finally revealed to her.

She finally learned that Davis is a shit-faced liar.

Davis never got over his crush on her. It just evolved, and evolved all the way to top.

Davis didn't have any crush on Kari… he was in Love with her, and tried to prove it countless times over, but in vain.

Yeah, countless times! Like when… uh… I got nothin’.

“Well, finally my time of suffering is paying off!” cried Davis, “And No one shall stand in my way, not even you!”

Davis: “I will get some Kari booty! No matter what!”

“Awe… how sad.” Chuckled Myotismon, “Fear not then boy for I'll soon end your suffering.”

“Very soon, you shall be dead, and I'll escape to the Real-world and restore my order!”

You can’t restore what you never had, Myotismon.

Just then he started powering up his body. “Now then boy, let's make this interesting shall we.”

Davis looked confused. “What do you mean make this interesting?” he asked.

Only Mykan would need to add a twist to make a battle between two super-powered beings exciting.

Myotismon replied with, “As you know both our powers are decreasing rapidly.”

Davis: “Actually, I was not aware of that.”

“So I propose we use what we have left inside of us to perform one final Kamehameha-wave.”

Dang, I was hoping for some more Dodon-waves.

“Winner escapes to the Real-world, loser DIES!”

Davis didn't know what to do. Only two minutes left until the island went up.

If he did manage to win the fight, Myotismon would finally be gone. Since his brain-cell was destroyed he couldn't regenerate.

Poor guy only had one to begin with, apparently.

“Well, are you just going to hover there like that?” growled Myotismon.

“Or I am going to smash you to pieces just like your puny little Digi-friend?”

Puny little Digi-friend?

The insults here are growing more and more cruel as we go on. It‘s only a matter of time before we hear someone call someone else “stupid“.

Davis felt his anger growing again. He clenched his fists tightly and looked straight at his opponent.

“For What You Did To Angel-Veemon. I'll Never Forgive You … I WILL AVENGE HIM!”

“Yes that's it!” said Myotismon, “Feed off your emotions, GIVE ME YOUR BEST!”

Myotismon: “And your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete!”

“I guess this it!” cried Yolei; “It all comes down to this last shot!” added Ken.

“This is crazy!” shouted TK. “Risking his life on final blast, how can he do such a thing!”

What do you want him to do, surrender? Actually, that sounds like a good idea…

“HE'S DOING IT FOR ME AND GATOMON!” snapped Kari staring a blaze at her Ex-boyfriend.

No need to get bitchy about it. We already know Davis is selfish.

“He will win this fight. I know he can do it!”

Kari couldn't believe what she just said. She was putting all her belief in Davis. Now she really had to make up her mind.

Did she really Love him or not!”

Both fighters finished powering up. “Now then, let's get it on!” said Myotismon. “Bring it!” replied Davis.

The both shaped their arms in front of them, and concentrated very, very hard.

They usually only have to do that when solving basic math problems.

“KA…ME…HA…ME…”

“KA…ME…HA…ME…”

FA…SO…LA…TI…DO!

“HAAAAAAA!”

“HAAAAAAA!”

The two forces of energy collided into each other with such force, that the island began to break up a little, and in one minute, it would.

Both Waves were pushing each other back and forth in an all out Tug-o-War.

“No, Davis!” cried Gennai. “His energy has gotten even weaker!”

“TIME FOR YOU DIE!” Shouted Myotismon.

The energy was going nearer toward Davis. He tried with all he could, but could budge it back not an inch.

Yes!

“NO!” he cried, “I NEED JUST ONE MORE BURST OF ENERGY!”

“YOU' RE DEAD!” shouted Myotismon, as his wave got closer.

Finally!

“No!” cried Kari, “Davis, you can do it. I believe in you!”

Everyone knew what Kari was going to say next, she had finally decided.

“Davis… I believe you with all my heart… I LOVE YOU DAVIS… I LOVE YOU!”

Damn it.

Davis heard those words, and something inside him clicked. “Thanks Kari!” he said to himself, “I needed that a lot!”

Nothing gets Davis going faster than the chance to get laid.

“GRAAAAARRRRRH…!”

See? He’s already practicing!

With that loud roar, Davis' wave became 5-times larger and stronger, and sent it back to Myotismon.

“WHAT… IT CAN'T BE…NOOOOOO?”

That question mark is unnecessary?

KABLAM…KABOOM…BAKOOM…KAPOW…!

The wave hit its target; Full-forced.

When the dust cleared, Cell-Myotismon was found very badly damaged and lying shakily on the floor.

That energy beam was as devastating as this fan fiction!

Davis moved in closer and closer ready for the big kill, but Myotismon held out his hand.

“Ugh…Please Spare… Me!” he croaked. “Spare me… Please… Please!”

Davis really didn't seem to care at all. This was exactly like the Frieza-Saga form DBZ; he knew what the out-come was supposed to be like.

There is something very wrong with that sentence. I just can’t put my finger on it.

“After all those innocent lives you took, you want me to spare you?” he shouted.

“Why should I show you the mercy you've never shown anyone!

Davis still knew that he couldn't just leave him there like that. Killing someone who was already down was just as bad as Myotismon.

The only reason he was down was because you shot a giant energy beam at him! It’s not like he’s innocent.

Instead, He pulled out his D3, and shot a small light towards him. “I gave you some extra data; so now you're on your own!”

That certainly won’t turn out to be a bad decision.

Then he took off into the air heading for the TV-portal on the crumbling summit.

One minute left until the island would explode.

You liar! It’s been four months since I read the part where you said it would be three minutes!

Myotismon got to his feet with his fist in the air. “NO…I cannot accept this humiliation!” He Yelled.

“I won't be beaten by a human; I am the strongest being ever. I shall finish you with my own hands… ONCE AND FOR ALL!”

He took off after Davis with his energy recharged for one last big blast of energy.

30 seconds left…

It took 30 whole seconds just for Myotismon to get up? He is so screwed.

The island began to quiver and it wouldn't stop. If Davis didn't hurry he'd be blown to kingdom-come!

“YOU THERE …!” shouted Myotismon from behind. The young Super-Saiyan turned.

“PREPARE TO DIE…!” shouted Myotismon firing his last blast of energy straight towards him.

Davis' features hardened as much worse than ever before. He raised his arms…

Davis: “Hallelujah!”

“YOU FOOL!” he screeched countering the blast with one of his own.

The beam consumed Cell-Myotismon completely ripping him to shreds, he screamed in pain as his body was vaporizing…Never to be revived again…

You had better mean it this time.

“AAAAAARRRRRGH… IT… CAN'T BE! I'M… PERFECT!”

I’m not sure that it is possible to speak while being vaporized. Just a hunch.

“YAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHH!” …

KABOOM!

Myotismon was gone. Finally and forever he would never return to cause havoc again.

But Davis had a bigger situation to deal with; SAVING HIMSELF!”

ZOMG!

15…14…13…12…11…

I don’t think he should be worrying, since Saiyans can move at super speeds.

He couldn't get through the barrier set up, so Davis blasted straight to the TV, but the portal wouldn't open, it was already badly damaged.

“COME ON, DIGI-PORT OPEN… ARGH!”

An avalanche of boulders fell on the TV crushing it to pieces.

Now what are the odds of that?

Back in the real-world… the ninjas attacked!

“Guys!” cried Izzy, “I've lost the signal with File-island.” Everyone looked as though they were going to have heart-attacks.

And they did. The End.

“I… Don't believe it!” cried Gennai, “The Digital-portal… IT WAS HIS ONLY HOPE FOR ESCAPE!”

Gennai: “HAY EVERBDY! LETS SHOUT!”

“DAVIS… NO!” cried Kari.

“KARI NEEDS YOU!” added Ken

“WE NEED YOU!” screamed Yolei and Cody.

For the threesome.

7…6…5…4…

Davis floated in midair around the burning island, with his hands over his head SCREAMING HIS HEART OUT, as this seemed to be the end for him.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…!”

Davis: “DO NOT WANT!”

TK just couldn't keep silent toward over savor. With tears running down his face he cried out…

T.K.: ”If someone made a fanfiction out of this, I’d totally do a mock of it!”

“Davis…Please…Don't Die…DON'T DIE…!”

3…2…1…“00”

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

How many “KABOOM”s are in this freakin’ chapter?

File-island was gone, it was no more.

“Guys…!” said Izzy ready to cry. “I've lost…Davis' signal!”

Yolei and Ken wrapped their arms around each other and began to cry.

“He's gone!” sobbed Ken, “Just like that, my best buddy's gone forever!”

Gennai fell to his knee's and pounded on the floor. “No… he was our finest warrior!” he sobbed.

TK held Cody close to him, softening the younger boy's cries.

UNWANTED SEXUAL IMAGERY!

“It's not fair TK, just not fair!”

“He saved the both worlds for us all!” added TK.

Kari just stared blankly at the dead computer-screen, Tears streaming down her cheeks.

The tears were so important that they had to be capitalized.

“Davis…!” she sobbed, “No… NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Look on the bright side, Kari. There’s always T.K.

---

So to recap: Everyone watches Davis be the Big Hero and defeat Myotismon for the umpteenth time, then they watch him fail to return to Earth before the island explodes. Hooray for teamwork!

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Jul 19 2011, 03:51 PM

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #177
Minkeyboodle

post Aug 22 2008, 07:18 AM
YAY IT'S BACK!! To celebrate let's all watch old dub episodes of Digimon, MST style.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #178
Al_Cone

Where we're going, we don't need nanomachines
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 162

post Aug 22 2008, 08:40 AM
I just want to reiterate, once this is over the whole Mykan thing is going to be over and done with. TK, your mocks are hilarious as ever, but really, after dealing with him for so long I'm looking forward to putting it all to rest.

“HE'S DOING IT FOR ME AND GATOMON!” snapped Kari staring a blaze at her Ex-boyfriend.

...I didn't know Davis was in love with Gatomon too.

But yeah! It's all about Kari, isn't it? He's only saving the universe for KARI. Everybody else can go fuck themselves.

Actually, I think that's my biggest complaint with Davis here. His entire existence is staked on this single-minded, obsessive devotion to Kari. It's like he has no other purpose in life but that.

I think any girl would be put off by that kind of obsession--not devotion, obsession.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #179
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

post Aug 22 2008, 10:23 PM
QUOTE (Al_Cone @ Aug 22 2008, 09:40 AM)
I just want to reiterate, once this is over the whole Mykan thing is going to be over and done with. TK, your mocks are hilarious as ever, but really, after dealing with him for so long I'm looking forward to putting it all to rest.

I know. Just three more chapters and we can kiss Mykan goodbye, or rather, we can whatever-the-opposite-of-kiss-is him goodbye.

--------------------

Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #180
The Two-One-Five

The Kung-Fu Hippie from Gansta City

Member No.: 212

post Aug 23 2008, 10:25 PM
Ow, my brain.

So let me guess this straight...

Mykan believes that you are actually entitled to something, you get super powers by bitching, women are obsessed with muscles and are all shallow, plus a bunch of other shit that escapes me.

Davis never got over his crush on her. It just evolved, and evolved all the way to top.

As Morbo would say, "Evolution do not work that way!" And am I the only one who finds it ironic that his favorite character is the complete opposite of him, yet he still turns him into his self insert? And the way the story began, that's how most of his stories start. God, this guy needs some originality, plus a look into the real world.

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 07:21 PM