Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digiball Z: A New Era Of Power!, Dakari-King Mykan (Again, again, again)
Post #1
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

Group: Members
Member No.: 192

post Mar 5 2008, 06:22 PM
With all these DKM mocks popping up, why not make another?

On with the mock!

His stuff is normal *cough*
My stuff is bold

---

CHAPTER ONE

Kari and TK bid goodbye to their friends at school. TK was taking Kari out for a night on the town at seven pm for her 18th birthday, even though her birthday wasn't really until Saturday.

T.K. apparently has a deathly fear of dating on a Saturday.

Yolei, Ken, and Cody wished good luck to the happy couple, but in reality, they didn't like what was going on at all.

They never approved of T.K. after he made that really racist joke at Cody's Bar Mitzvah.

Ken looked out the window into the schoolyard, and saw his best friend Davis still sitting on the jungle gym, starring off into space.

They have jungle gyms in Japanese high schools?

“Poor Davis” said Cody sadly.

Davis had heard that Kari, the girl whom he loved since they first met, was now officially TK's girlfriend.

They filled out the proper forums and everything!

This really upset him a lot. It was bad enough for her to go out with someone else, but did it have to be with TK, his most hated romantic rival.

Who would his least hated be?

The wind was ruffling up Davis spiky brown hair sending dead bugs onto his face, but he still didn't move.

Dead bugs? How old is that jungle gym?

The only hint that he was officially alive, were the tears that fell from his eyes.

Davis is a pussy.

“Ken, do you think he'll be alright?” asked Yolei, her boyfriend replied with, “I don't think I can answer that Yolei!”

Ken: "I don't know why I'm shouting, Yolei!"

The three friends walked out of the school, and decided to let Davis have his space.

But they were looking at him through the window...

They really wished they could help him, but still, they knew Kari and TK were happy now.

All three of them did want to see their friends happy, but not at the cost of another friend's happiness!

Narrator: "I don't know why I'm shouting, either!"

That night, Davis was in his room watching DragonBall Z, a show that he truly admired.

He can relate to the spiky hair.

The characters fight off the evil creatures reminded Davis of what he had done and was still doing for others.

Davis was the new leader of the Digi destined; he was the bearer of three Digi eggs, Courage, Friendship, and Miracles.

Don’t forget egg #4: Digiegg of OOC.

With his Digimon Partner Veemon at his side, Davis was able to save is friends lives countless times.

He was the first to break Ken's/ Digimon Emperor's No Digivolving spell.

He had +12 No Digivolving spell resistance.

He Destroyed Ken's base and Kimeramon.

He never gave up while things seemed hopeless.

That one’s not very specific.

He was the only one who could break Malomyotismon's brain control.

No matter what was going on or how hopeless the situation was…Davis would always lead the others to victory.

The only problem was, on the show, many of the Z fighters, were sometimes compensated for such a hard battle.

Davis will not be satisfied until he is paid to save the world.

Davis on the other hand, his problems just continued to grow and grow.
His friends never gave him as much as a real thank you. Bullies at school kept picking on Davis to try and sample the So-called Power he possessed.

While Veemon stood on the sidelines and watched.

And to top it all off, the girl Davis was in love with, was now in the arms of TK.

However, it was partially because of Davis' feelings for Kari that he was now facing these problems, even more alone than ever.

Instead off falling in love…he was falling to pieces.

Davis looked up from his bed, and saw Demiveemon, fast asleep. He smiled; at least he had one friend who understood his feelings.

Then he looked out the window at the starry night sky. He looked up at the biggest star, and said, “Hi Dad…How are you feeling tonight?”

“I keep telling you, Sirius B, this kid on Earth keeps calling me his dad!”

Davis' Father had died in a car crash 6 years ago, and Davis looked up at the same star every night, and prayed to his fallen father.

Ah yes, the memorable character of Davis's father. He truly left an impact on us all.

Davis' life had changed ever since that terrible day.

Now no one was strong enough to open the pickle jars.

Now that his Dad was gone, Davis had officially become Man-of-the-House. He had a big responsibility to care for his mother, and his older sister.

Davis' Mother had a job as an Accountant for the Obadiah Social Committee.

However, the business had gone down like a dropping brick, and showed no sign of rising again. The payment was not going well either.

Why did the business go down, exactly?

To make Davis sad.

Luckily Davis' older sister Jun, who was nearly 25, had already graduated from medical College.

She now had a job as a Nurse down at the Hospital where Joe worked.

Her Salary was indeed very high, but her paycheck only came, about once every 18 months or so. Not in enough time.

18 months?! Holy crap that’s a long time!

Also, Jun had worked so hard, and yet she was still Near-desperately waiting for her promotion, from Nurse, to Doctor!

Joe was there to help her as often as he could, but the head supervisor just couldn't give Jun what she wanted.

He said “2 years of study isn't enough experience at this place to become a Doctor.”

Still, even with all that money Jun made, it was still not enough to get out of the woods.

To do that, they would need Smokey the Bear!

The family had to pay for rent, for car park, bills, and even permits, ECT, ECT.

Environmental Compliance Technician? Emission Computed Tomography? European Central Time? Wikipedia’s got, like, twenty of these.

The Motomiya's financial troubles were getting so bad, that Davis had immediately applied for, and had a Job at the movie theater.

Getting a job? Why can’t Mykan do this?

Lots of people thought working at the movies was fun, but nobody really knew how difficult it was for Davis.

He hates movies.

Davis had to drop out of school, every now and then, so he really only went to school three days a week, instead of all five weekdays.

Those snacks aren’t going to sell themselves. Unless you live in Japan, where you can buy everything from pizza to underwear from the vending machines.

Even if he could fit school into his schedule, he had to arrive late, and leave early to make it to work on time.

This was indeed one of the key reason's his grades were going down. For he barely even had the time to open a book lately.

Davis can read? lol j/k!

It was mostly Tuesday's and Thursday's, and Saturday's he was off to the theater, but not to sell snacks, not to work projectors, nor count the money. He was a Janitor.

You know, one of those people.

It was his job to sweep the floors, pick up the trash, and any other of the messes those ungrateful teenagers left behind.

The teenagers who would have been at school, right?

All that hard work and people were mostly still criticized him, and said, “Get a better job ya Dork”.

Just beat them with your mop.

Easily, the worst part of it all was seeing all the happy couples, boys taking their girlfriends to see romantic movies. It only made him wish he had won Kari's heart even more.

The tragic death of his father and the shame of losing Kari. No wonder his life was so banged up!

Narrator: "I once again don’t know why I’m shouting!"

He missed his Dad so much, and was so tired of being mistreated that sometimes he wished that he had powers like Goku off Dragon Ball Z.

Violence is always the answer, Davis.

That way not only could he become even more powerful than any being in this world or the Digital World.

Was that even a full sentence?

He could fight crime on his father's behalf, in avenge over his death, and…who knows maybe even impress Kari.

Sadly, Davis was no longer a guy who believed that dreams could come true anymore.

That is, until he went to Disney World!

He took one last look at the star, then lies back down quietly, and fell asleep.

For tomorrow was Friday, and he had to go to school.

There's a little more to it than that, Mykan. First he would have to be fresh, go down stairs, have his bowl, have cereal, ECT, ECT.

Later that night, the large star that Davis was looking at, began to cast a ray of bright light through Davis' bedroom window.

And there, stood the spirit of Jake Motomiya. He looked down at his 18-year-old son, and sat down on his bed.

Jake? Is that the best you could come up with, Mykan?

“Davis my son.” he cried, “You have done so much for so many, and yet all you receive is more suffering.”

“The way I see it boy, you deserve nothing more than to have your wish come true”.

“Rather then let you build character like you should, I’m going to hand you super powers just because your life sucks.”

Jake held his hands together, and a beam of light began to travel from his hands into Davis body.

He changed most of the cells in Davis' body so they weren't like a normal human's body at all.

Some cells remained unchanged, like the ones down there.

He was also awakening special powers that were hidden with in each of the three Digieggs he had collected, giving him the power he desired.

This way, Davis would be exactly like he wished he could be, Stronger, faster, and Do only the right things.

And be even more OOC that usual.

When all was done, Jake blew a kiss to Davis, as he floated away

To where?

Towards the sky.

Oh.

“Your wish has been granted Davis…when you wake up, you will be very surprised…Sleep tight son…I love you”

---

So to recap: Davis's life sucks so his dad gives him super powers.

Well, what do you think?

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Apr 25 2014, 07:51 PM

--------------------

Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 <-- UPDATED
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
9. My Little Unicorn: Star Fleet Magic - 1 2
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #2
Caim

Paragon of Manliness

Member No.: 194

post Mar 5 2008, 06:44 PM
That was awsome. biggrin.gif

I don't believe anyone will ever find out why Mykan enjoys putting exclamation points in highly innapropriate places.

--------------------
"There's a recipe to a good hero, Hawke, it's like alchemy. Take one part down to earth, one part selfless nobility, two parts crazy fool, and season liberally with wild falsehoods. Let that percolate through a good audience for a while, and when you're done, you've got your hero".
+Quote Post
Post #3
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

Member No.: 140

post Mar 6 2008, 04:42 AM
"HAY, GUYZ, WHY ARE WE YELLING?!"

"I DON'T KNOW, BUT I THINK WE'RE BADLY-WRITTEN PLOT DEVICES!"

Mykan needs to get a clue. Seriously.

Good mock, though smile.gif

Edit: Also, where the hell is "Obadiah"? I was under the impression that the Digidestined lived in Odaiba, which is an actually-existing district of Tokyo.

This post has been edited by Mysty: Mar 6 2008, 07:28 AM

--------------------
"Ye cats, those televangelists from the '90s were right all along!"
+Quote Post
Post #4
Mikey XL5

Group: Banned
Member No.: 195

post Mar 6 2008, 09:37 AM
Dude. cool.gif

Whoever this DKM guy is, he sounds like a real retard.

I mean, who's sick enough to be overly obsessed in fictional charcters that don't exist.

--------------------
It's really me, Dakari King Mykan.

The "XL5" is nammed after the Gerry Anderson, Supermarionation series "FIREBALL XL5"

Truly a great work of art in the early days of televison programs.
+Quote Post
Post #5
Yunagirlamy

Because a stoned Pikachu is a fun one.

Member No.: 181

post Mar 6 2008, 10:39 AM
QUOTE (Mikey XL5 @ Mar 6 2008, 09:37 AM)
I mean, who's sick enough to be overly obsessed in fictional charcters that don't exist.

Err... I am... With this guy called Sora. *Laughs nervously*

--------------------
"Pikachu, noo!" - About every single episode of Pokemon.
+Quote Post
Post #6
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 6 2008, 11:12 AM
Yeah, but the difference between you and Mykan, YGA, is that you know Sora doesn't actually, y'know, exist. You were there for that conflict with him; he thinks that fictional characters are real, and that it's his job to solve any problems in the show by writing his fanfiction.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #7
Mikey XL5

post Mar 6 2008, 11:15 AM
QUOTE (Yunagirlamy @ Mar 6 2008, 01:39 PM)
Err... I am... With this guy called Sora. *Laughs nervously*

Sora? You mean that Kingdom Hearts Sora?

*Laughs Hysterically*

I'm sorry but that is just sick.

No, serriosuly, You think the guy's cute, that's okay. I mean I respect that, I think think Pincess Zelda's a babe.

This post has been edited by Mikey XL5: Mar 6 2008, 11:16 AM

--------------------

The "XL5" is nammed after the Gerry Anderson, Supermarionation series "FIREBALL XL5"

+Quote Post
Post #8
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 6 2008, 11:16 AM
*points to the post above yours* That's all I have to say.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #9
Yunagirlamy

post Mar 6 2008, 11:21 AM
Well, I'm not madly in love with Sora, but I think he's fit - the fifteen year old one, that is.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #10
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 6 2008, 11:23 AM
Yeah, we're allowed to like fictional characters. I mean, that's kind of the point, isn't it?

It's when you get to Mykan's point that you need to stop and take a long, hard look at your life.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #11
Yunagirlamy

post Mar 6 2008, 11:25 AM
QUOTE (Mysty @ Mar 6 2008, 11:23 AM)
Yeah, we're allowed to like fictional characters.  I mean, that's kind of the point, isn't it?

It's when you get to Mykan's point that you need to stop and take a long, hard look at your life.

Yep to both.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #12
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 6 2008, 11:56 AM
Something I just realized: He says that June is "awaiting the promotion from nurse to doctor", but I don't think Mykan realizes that you take different classes to become a Registered Nurse than you'd take to become an MD.

Which kind of proves Mykan never looked into going to college, considering even if that isn't the field you want, you're bound to notice it while going through lists of majors.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #13
awesumof2+2

I'm delightfully insane.

Member No.: 188

post Mar 6 2008, 12:02 PM
This mock's great. I especially like the part where Jake's spirit comes in the night! Is he a dragon man?

--------------------
Servi legum sumus ut liberi esse possimus.
+Quote Post
Post #14
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

Member No.: 192

post Mar 6 2008, 03:55 PM
QUOTE (Mysty @ Mar 6 2008, 12:56 PM)
Something I just realized: He says that June is "awaiting the promotion from nurse to doctor", but I don't think Mykan realizes that you take different classes to become a Registered Nurse than you'd take to become an MD.

I considered mentioning that, but I wasn't sure that was the case.

I'll start work on chp 2 when the comp is available, btw.

EDIT: I finally modified the mock to address this.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Mar 8 2009, 10:59 AM

--------------------

Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 <-- UPDATED
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
9. My Little Unicorn: Star Fleet Magic - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #15
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 6 2008, 03:55 PM
When all was done, Jake blew a kiss to Davis, as he floated away

THAT'S NOT SUGGESTIVE AT ALL, RIGHT THAR!

I love taking quotes out of context.

Edit: Yeah, TK, nurses and doctors have different training. By Mykan's logic, my mom could become a doctor just because she's a CNA (certified nurse's assistant). If Mykan logic were world logic, there would be anarchy.

This post has been edited by Mysty: Mar 6 2008, 03:57 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #16
Mikey XL5

post Mar 6 2008, 04:05 PM
QUOTE (Mysty @ Mar 6 2008, 06:55 PM)
THAT'S NOT SUGGESTIVE AT ALL, RIGHT THAR!

I love taking quotes out of context.

Edit: Yeah, TK, nurses and doctors have different training.  By Mykan's logic, my mom could become a doctor just because she's a CNA (certified nurse's assistant).  If Mykan logic were world logic, there would be anarchy.

And you say this guy got banned? Too bad... I was hoping he'd stick around long enough for me to see him make an even bigger loser out of himself.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #17
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 6 2008, 04:06 PM
Oh, no, Mikey; you DON'T wish he could stick around a while longer. He was here for about a week and had already over-stayed his welcome. He tried to cover his tracks by replacing all his posts with elipses, but check out the other threads for his fics and see the conversations.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #18
Mikey XL5

post Mar 6 2008, 04:18 PM
QUOTE (Mysty @ Mar 6 2008, 07:06 PM)
Oh, no, Mikey; you DON'T wish he could stick around a while longer.  He was here for about a week and had already over-stayed his welcome.  He tried to cover his tracks by replacing all his posts with elipses, but check out the other threads for his fics and see the conversations.

Oh, I've seen them.

Each one of them made me want to vomit all the more.

That guy seriously needs to see the light, and get a life.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #19
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 6 2008, 04:32 PM
If only it were that easy. Spleck. He lives in his own little world, as was demonstrated by the fact that several of us tried several times to be reasonable with him. He even asked Al for some criticism on his fanfics, and when he got it, he just rejected it.

If you can find a more hopeless person, I'd love to see them. I can put them on my growing list, entitled "Proof against the theory of survival of the fitest".

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #20
Minkeyboodle

After 4 years in development...

Member No.: 151

post Mar 6 2008, 05:30 PM
This mock's great. I especially like the part where Jake's spirit comes in the night! Is he a dragon man?

No because then he would be TROGDOOOOOOOOOORRRR!

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 11:36 AM