Post #1341
Al_Cone

Where we're going, we don't need nanomachines
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 162

post May 30 2012, 09:23 PM
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

Really spooky dark music was playing in the background as everyone stepped through.

In an attempt to raise morale, Ganondorf decided to pipe music throughout the castle. Unfortunately, he decided to use his personal favorite music anthology, meaning his minions were treated to a twenty-four hour marathon of The Best in Hyrulian Funeral Dirges.

INSIDE GANON'S CASTLE

Was a lovely breakfast nook with a polished, hexagonal window overlooking Ganondorf's painstakingly cultivated, prize-winning begonia garden.

Sailor Moon shivered, “Oo-ooh… this place is giving me the creeps already.” said Sailor Moon.

“Just stay close… we'll be fine.” said Mars.

They what they had to do was find the way up to the castle's keep where Zelda was being held prisoner, but the only way they could go at the moment was down the flight of stairs ahead of them.

Ganondorf's true evil lies in his refusal to make his castle wheelchair accessible.

Navi had told them that the castle had no Dungeon Map or Compass, so if they got lost, they'd be on their own.

So far they only seemed to be heading down into the rock the castle was floating on, and at the bottom were two Beamos in front of the door.

Tension established...

Mars just grabbed two torches and threw them right at the Beamos' eyes, destroying them both in a bang. “That wasn't too hard?”

...annnnd tension ruined. Ten points to Mykandor!

Mercury also had a strange thought. How were the monsters able to survive in the entrance tunnel if there was no gate at the door? Surely even monsters needed to be protected from the void of space somehow.

I always figured that Beamos were automated sentries. Don't think robots require oxygen to function, but okay then...

Unless…

She checked her mini-com and her VR-Visor, and she couldn't believe it, but there was only one way to tell if it was true so she reached for her collar and opened the switch compartment.

Immediately, the lack of air pressure caused her head to swell up until it burst, spraying Mercury Goo this way and that.

“Mercury, what are you doing?” asked Jupiter, but suddenly they all went nuts when they saw her reach for the button.

No, Mercury! Don't call the flight attendant! She's rude, and smells of gin and broken dreams!

“Mercury!”

“Keep your suit on!!”

Your body is blubberous and unattractive!

But her suit had already folded back up inside the collar… but nothing happened. She didn't freeze, choke, or anything hazardous.

“How's that possible?” asked Venus.

Mercury showed them her computer. “It says the temperature is 40 degrees, and there 6 Percent Nitrogen, 21 percent Hydrogen 73 percent Oxygen.”

Of course, the Sailors all think that the Periodic Table is something that the wives of the Round Table gather around during that time of the month, so naturally, she had to explain things again, in painstakingly simple terms. That, of course, meant breaking out the hand puppets...

“Oxygen?” said Sailor Moon. “Otherwise… known as air we can breathe.”

Sailor Moon: Well, air you can breathe. I find myself having one of my all too frequent bouts of forgetfulHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Well, that was sure something. So they all took off their suits… even Link took off his, but he still wasn't speaking or looking up.

And if oxygen can't cheer him up, what can?

The air was a little damp, but breathable.

With that settled they all headed into the next chamber which turned out to be the main-chamber of the castle. One huge room-entrance across a bridge… in a monsters head, and several other smaller doors, each with a Medallion above them.

They've entered 14 Branchland Court.

“Look at this place. It's even larger than the Temple of Time was.” said Venus.

“Why thank you.” echoed a sinister voice.

Everyone jumped, and Link finally snapped up a bit. “Ganondorf.” he whispered angrily.

“Where are you?!” growled Jupiter. “Why don't you come out and show yourself.”

Jupiter hasn't figured out after almost fifty chapters that Ganondorf's pattern of attack is always "cackle, send ineffectual minions, watch them die, rage, cackle some more, repeat as needed."

“Mmm, hmm, mm, mm… My, aren't we in a hurry.” Ganondorf chuckled. “I have a better idea, why don't you all come up and see me instead. if you “can” that is. Heh, heh, heh.”

Link could feel a little of his strength coming back. “I swear to you Ganondorf, we will find you!” he called aloud.

“Really… well good luck then… you'll need it. Ha, Ha.” then his voice faded out.

Ganondorf: Also, thank you for not suggesting that my large, extremely phallic tower is a form of compensation.

Serena: Why would we--

Ganondorf: Just don't. Okay? Don't.

Sailor Moon's anger was boiling,

Better turn down the heat, then.

she couldn't wait to get up there and kick his can for killing her beloved Darien.

Oh hey, she finally remembered that her boyfriend got killed.

She ran for the entrance to the tower in the center.

“Sailor Moon… Stop!!” cried Mercury.

She stopped in her tracks not a minute to soon. “Why, what's wrong?”

Mercury told everyone her VR-Visor was detecting huge energy waves from all around the central-room. She picked up a small pebble and pitched it right at the monster-head.

Immediately, Barney Rubble leaped out of hiding, nabbed it with a spoon, and devoured it with gusto.

POW!! The pebble was vaporized. “Just I thought.” replied Mercury. “There's some sort of barrier around this, and there's no way our powers can break it.”

Hey, Fred's daughter was named "Pebbles." And in the commercials, Barney was always after Fred's "pebbles."

Is the cereal just a metaphor for something I'd be happier not knowing?

Then suddenly Jupiter remembered. “Remember what Rauru said?”

Rauru: "Y'all're skanky hos."

“The tower is protected by six barriers, which you must bring down.”

“I'll bet that's what these other rooms are for.”

Ganondorf has exactly seven rooms in his castle, and not a one of them contains a toilet. I guess dark gods of primal darkness don't ever need to poop.

“Exactly right.” said Link.

The girls were glad he was talking again, and listed to everything he said.

We'll just call that "mistake number one."

They each have to go their own separate ways inside each of the corresponding barriers. They would have to overcome all the obstacles and then bring down the power source of the Barrier at the end.

“How will we break them?” asked Mars.

“I don't know.” said Link.

Maybe Serena will have a klutz attack and trip them[/dicdialogue].

“But we'll find out soon enough.”

There was also one other thing. Two of the barriers required the “Golden Gauntlets” A treasure Link Venus's Silver ones, only they would give them enough power lift up huge monolith stones.

Such as the one blocking the way to the Light Barrier room. “Sailor Moon, Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury… you four will enter your respective barriers immediately, but Mars and I will have to wait here.

Wait, but the fire chamber isn't blocked by a monolith. Rei can go through her chamber right away. So...does Rei just have the nicest rack, or is Link being arbitrary because Mykan's narration is incompetent and silly?

Everyone got it?”

They all bowed. “Yes Master.” They all said, and then they all split up. Mars and Link waited outside the entrances to Light and Fire Barriers, while the others all headed in.

“Nice to have to back with us Link.” said Navi.

Yeah, it was really poignant how Link's emotional breakdown lasted the entire first half of this chapter.

Link smiled sadly. “I don't think I'm all back… not just yet.” he said.

FOREST BARRIER

Aw, goddammit. Here I was thinking I'd never have to go through another temple chapter for as long as I lived. Ah, for those halcyon days of optimism...

Jupiter stared around the first chamber. Just a simple room with four torches in the center, and a barred door on the end. “Okay…Not much to look at here.” She said, but when she stepped down into the room a Wolfos appeared. “Whoa! Of course I could be wrong!”

Jupiter: I AM a woman, after all.

The Wolfos began charging at her with its claws flying fiercely. Jupiter dodged it. “My turn now.” she said. “By the way… do you know what happens to a wolf when it's stuck by lightning?”

Oh no.

The Wolfos just growled and began charging again.

No, no, no, no, no.

“The same thing hat happens to everything else!”

Of course, all the lines to rip off from the X-Men movie, Mykan had to pick the single worst one. The one which I refuse to believe was written by David Hayter.

“JUPITER THUNDER… CRASH!!”

KAPOW!! The Wolfos was fried, and with him gone, the four torches in the center of the room lit up (That's not what really happens, I know, but remember Jupiter has no fire-attacks)

You know, seriously, if you're so incompetent a writer that you have to continually write in author's notes covering your own ass, you really should consider the possibility that writing is just not up your alley.

By the way, Mykan, lightning? That stuff that Jupiter just shot out of her forehead? Has a funny way of combusting combustible things. Like torches. You fucking moron.

but the door still didn't open.

Jupiter looked around “There's got to be something else.” She said to herself, and there was indeed. There, right above the barred door, was another unlit torch hanging from the wall. “Ah-Ha… got you.”

Even though she had no Fire-Attacks, she still had her bow, and the brains and wit from her training and experience.

Unfortunately, the only part of her training she remembered was how to tie her shoes.

She just fired an arrow through the flare of one of the lit torches and it worked.

“Wow… I'm good at this.” she gloated as she headed for the next chamber, which wasn't as easy as the previous one.

That'll learn ya for bein' prideful.

Pillars sticking up through a bottomless pit that would send her to the entrance of the chamber if she fell in. Silver Rupees all around she was betting opened up the barred door on the far side of the room.

She also noted that the door looked just like the same one to entrance of the barrier chamber. The one that had the Forest Medallion atop of it. “That must be where the power source is.” she said to herself.

“Now… how do I get across this pit?”

That's when she noticed there were also four large fans in all four corners of the room.

Why would Ganondorf kidnap four bronies and stick them in the Forest Chamber?

Jupiter remembered Sailor Moon's story of those fans from the Shadow Temple, and how they can blow with such force.

Suddenly, Jupiter felt inadequate in the presence of such forcefully blowing fans.

“Hmm… I wonder…”

She waited for the fan, just to her left, to blow at full force, and then. “TALLY-HO!!”

Did I seriously just read that?

she leapt right into the gust and was blown clear over to the next ledge… with a huge thud of course.

“Ooh… that hurt.” she grunted. “At least my armor broke the crash.”

She began gathering up the Rupees, and the other ledges she was able to jump to on her own, but she had to be careful on the last one.

It had recently been painted, and Ganondorf had hung a "do not touch the wet paint" sign nearby. Never one to be discourteous, Jupiter politely waited, watching the paint until it dried, which was still a more exciting use of one's time than reading The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda.

The Last Rupee was on a pillar right in front of the face of another face.

It was being held by The Last of the Mohicans, who had won it during The Last Battle after being given The Last Command by Timothy Zahn, the Last Competent Writer in the Star Wars EU.

If the fan were to start blowing, then Jupiter would fall right off… but she had a plan.

If it's anything like her last plan, it'll involve shouting "TALLY-HO!" as she plunges unwittingly to her death.

She waited until the fan stopped blowing and then grabbed the last rupee with her vines. As soon as she touched it, the door beside her was unlocked allowing her to access the chamber of the power source.

In this room, the power source was consisted of a large sphere surrounded by green light.

Which Gatsby watched intently.

The energy from the sphere was traveling up through a series of enchanted-lines across the ceiling all the way to the main-chamber powering up the larger barrier.

Jupiter tried her attacks, but this barrier was just too much. Her Physical attacks just bounced right off it like rubber…

Being made of glue, this meant nothing good for Jupiter.

and her special-attacks didn't even scratch the sphere.

“Great… how am I supposed to break this down?”

(This part too is not the real way)

I think Mykan included this author's notes for the benefit of anybody who hadn't played Ocarina of Time before reading his story. He probably figured that, if he didn't, then the poor dumbasses would wind up furiously trying to do shit that simply isn't possible in the game engine before giving up and chucking their N64s out the window in a tearful rage.

That's when she noticed the small harp sting on a small pedestal near the foot of the barrier. “Hey… what's this?”

Perhaps the barrier would only come down if she played some sort of, password on the harp. Then she suddenly remember… when she and Link cleared the Forest Temple, Zelda, as Sheik, told her to remember the song that Link played.

...Did...did Mykan just successfully implement Chekhov's Gun?

“Now… how did that song go again? Uh…”

Jupiter: It was...something something, yah-yah-yah...REBEL GIIIIIIIIRL.

She began strumming the strings until she found the notes she was looking for… and she played the Minuet of Forest.

Are these instruments enchanted to play whatever the fuck note you want it to, regardless of your skill with the instrument, like the ones in the karaoke cafe? Because that's the only damn way I can see this making any singular lick of sense, and I do not trust Mykan to pull off a successful Chekhov's Gun twice in the same chapter story lifetime.

As the song began to remix, the green light faded out,

The barrier's weakness is wubs?

and the sphere in the center began swelling and then burst like a balloon.

“I did it… I think.” Jupiter peeped, and then right where the sphere once was, appeared Saria's Spirit.

She looked down at Jupiter and smiled. “The Forest Barrier is dispelled. Hurry up Sailor Jupiter!” then she began to glow.

The Six Sages are radioactive?

Jupiter began to feel her body zooming through the chamber. “What's happening… Where are we GOI-I-I-ING!!”

So when she said "hurry up," she really meant "I'm about to send you on a rapid-fire journey to the center of wherever without any forewarning."

When she came too, she was back in the main-chamber. Then she looked up at the green light above her, and saw it vanish.

Gatsby immediately burst into tears.

“Jupiter!” Link called from the lower area. “Did you disarm the barrier?”

“Yeah… it's not that hard.”

Jupiter: Just do a little jump. You can make it if you try with a hop, skip, and a TALLY-HO!

Once she told Link how it worked, Link relayed a message to the others with Saira's song telling them about the power sources.

Hi, um, does anybody else notice the problem with this plan? Namely, that not all of the Sailors may possess inexplicable harp-playing abilities? Just because Jupiter inexplicably can play the harp well doesn't mean the other Sailors can.

The rest was up to them.

One barrier down… and five to go.

WATER BARRIER

Mercury shivered and her teeth chattered a little as the whole barrier was completely frozen. (And it's supposed to be a water barrier? Ha!)

"Pah... ICE and WATER have as much to do with one another as BEAST BOY and RAVEN...!"

“W-w-wow… it sure is c-c-cold… in here.” she cried.

Tension established...

She put on her bubble suit to warm up. “Ahh… that's much better.” Now she could continue her mission.

...annnnnnd tension ruined. Twenty points to Mykandor!

The door she had to go through was blocked not only by bars, bust with a big wall of red ice. Even if the door wasn't barred-up she couldn't reach it.

She scanned the ice with her VR-Visor, and her mini-com, and the red ice turned out to be a unordinary substance that could only be melted by one thing.

Delicious fried okra.

…Blue Fire.

Exactly like the burning flare behind her in the center of the room. “Hmm… Somehow, I've to get this fire over to the ice. But how?”

Tentatively, Mercury reached her hand into the fire, and withdrew it immediately as the skin on her hand reddened and blistered before she could penetrate the flame. "I see," she murmured. "Perhaps if I tried my other hand..."

Suddenly, her Visor began beeping, warning her she was in danger. She turned round and saw two Freezards coming right at her. She dodged their icy-winds just in time.

“It's not nice to sneak up on someone who isn't looking.” she growled

Hey, that's offensive! Quit stealthshaming them, Mercury!

and she shined the bright lights from her head-bits right onto the monsters, and turned it up full-blast.

The brightness and heat from those lights caused the Freezards to melt away, which opened the bars on the door.

I didn't think the Freezads could get any more pathetic after Venus literally beat them by turning up the thermostat, and yet, Sailor Mercury just defeated them by shining a bright flashlight upon them. Shows what I know...

“Well… that deals with that.”

She also determined how she could use the Blue fire. She emptied out one of the empty sacks on her belt, which contained rock samples from the Asteroid, and surprisingly she caught some of the fire in the sack.

I guess her sack was made out of non-combustible burlap.

“Perfect.” she cried.

Then she walked over to the Red Ice and emptied the sack causing the flames to grow and spread, reluctantly melting the ice and clearing Mercury's path.

"Reluctantly?" The fire can decide what it does and does not want to do?

“Hmm… I'd better grab another sack full, just in case.”

Yeah, I got a sack you can grab...

Then it was into the next chamber, where she was being timed 2 minutes to solve the puzzle inside, and the puzzle was to unlock the door to the power chamber, but with the aid of two shifting blocks that could only go in certain places.

Like Morocco, Grelinka, Portugal and Nepal.

Piece-of-cake for Sailor Mercury though. Her Visor and Computer showed her what to do, and she made it in less than 30 seconds.

Shouting "TALLY-HO!" all the while.

The floor switch to unbar the door was up on a previously inaccessible ledge that required Mercury to use one of the blocks as a boosting ledge, and when she got up to the top, it was a good thing she packed more Blue Fire.

She melted the Red ice that covered the switch, and the stepped on it to open the door. “Right… I have to move fast.”

Yes, Mercury must indeed move fast. Were one to butcher the English language, one could even say that she...has got...to go fast. Faster, faster, and still faster faster faster. Mercury must move at the speed of sound, not unlike the quickest hedgehog around. For you see, Mercury's got herself a situation, being trapped in a new location without any explanation, and all that. There being no time for relaxation, she should not think or blink. She should just go. Go. Go go. G-g-g-g-go go.

She headed through to the power chamber, and clicked off her bubble-suit. She picked up the harp and, according to Link's instructions, played the Serenade of Water.

I should be annoyed that Mykan's once again selectively removing troublesome gameplay mechanics while leaving a million and a half things that do not work in, but I'm too relieved that he didn't turn the process of removing the barriers into a Sesame Street sing-along to complain.

The light had ceased, the sphere blew out, and there was the Spirit of Princess Ruto.

In all her nude, fishy glory.

“The Water Barrier is Dispelled. Hurry up!”

Mercury was warped back to the main-chamber, and the Blue Beam overhead went out like a candle.

A candle of blue fire, meaning it went out reluctantly.

Two Barriers down… Four to go.

SHADOW BARRIER

Hey, no fair. I'm limited to one bad Sonic reference per chapter.

Sailor Moon was really not pleased with what she saw.

Attached Image
^What Sailor Moon saw.

Even though this barrier consisted of only the one chamber she was in that lead to the power chamber, it still had it's challenges.

A whole wide spread of a bottomless pit, a few monsters, and very little ledges that she could see with her eyes alone. So she tapped on her Truth-Vision. “Just as I thought.”

Serena: Otters really do mate for life!

There were invisible paths and shifting ledges everywhere. So she snapped on her Hover-Boots, and timed her runs and jumps carefully. Not to mention watch out for the monsters.

“That Ganondorf sure has a weird sense of homemaking.” she grunted.

This coming from the only student in world history to ever fail home ec.

She was able to make it two thirds of the way over before turning off her Truth-Vision, before it made her weary.

Now she had to think carefully while plotting her course. Link had told her that the Golden Gauntlets were somewhere inside the Shadow Barrier, but since there was no map or compass, she'd have to find them on her own.

Being useless without a big strong MAYUN like Link holding her hand, Serena was clearly boned.

She looked around a bit. “Hey… what's that?”

Why, it's more bad Sparity fanart!

Attached Image

This person needs to stop drawing. Forever.

She saw a floor switch on a floating platform down off from the one she was standing on, she leapt off the corner and pressed down on the switch causing a giant chest to appear back on the upper ledge.

“Hey… I could be smarter than I seem.” she said.

Possibly. The bar's set impossibly low.

She got out her Hookshot and latched onto the chest, pulling herself back up, and she landed with a thud. “Oof! Then again, maybe not.”

Ah, easy come, easy go, Serena.

Before she opened the chest, she had to do something about the bars on the door to the power chamber.

Serena, being Serena, elected to stuff her face and cry.

She saw the small platform where a floor switch was, but it was much too far to make with a simple hover run, but even though she had to give her Truth-Vision a rest, she did take the time to see an invisible path on the way over.

So instead, she grabbed a handful of gravel and tossed it all over, marking the path clearly so she was able to get to the switch and back with no problem at all.

"The pious man shall pass," indeed.

Now she could open the chest and she got them…

Shin splints.

the Golden Gauntlets. Now Link and Mars would be able to do the other barriers, but first she needed to get back, “Hmm... better hold onto these for now.”

She used her Truth-Vision, now restored, to help her see the next invisible path that lead up to the power chamber door. “Okay, here goes.”

She climbed inside and found the harp.

After sucking on it for fifteen minutes, she concluded that it was not a piece of hard candy.

“Now let's see… how did that song go again?” Obviously, it took her some time… but after a little practice, and a bit of frustration she played the Nocturne of Shadow.

Sure was nice of Ganondorf to put the keys to his destruction in the same rooms as the only things keeping him safe from Suck Patrol. He must've taken a hint from Volvagia, who kept clues on how to kill him scattered around his temple.

This dissolved the barrier and Imp's image appeared. “The Shadow Barrier has been dispelled. Please, save the Princess!”

Impa: She's been taken to Tykoge Tower!

Then Sailor Moon was also warped to the Main-Chamber, and the Purple beam was gone. That made Three barriers down, and only three more to go.

But this adventure was still far from over.

God, don't remind me. I'll get discouraged, and this'll wind up taking another four years to finish.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Rosia: Ugh, this is bloody wanking awful, kippers and chips. Why did Master pair me with you, you buggering slag?

Margaret: He figured that my inherent lolitaness would somehow offset your obnoxious Britishness.

Rosia: What? Me? Obnoxious? I don't have a single obnoxious bone in my body!

Margaret: No no, of course not.

Rosia: Obnoxiousness is an American failing. We Brits are the very opposite of obnoxious--British.

Margaret: Yes, yes, keep talking. Keep walking ahead of me and talking loudly. And whatever you do...don't...turn...around.

Rosia: Like I'd want to turn around and look you in the eye. Everybody knows that's how Americans hypnotize their victims. 'Oy, this darkness is bloody spooky. What say we sing a rousing anthem to keep our spirits up? COME CHEER UP, MY LADS, 'TIS TO GLORY WE STEER--

*KABLAM*

Rosia: What the bloody sodding William of Orange? You tried to Trafalgar my Dunkirk!

Margaret: Indeed, I did, but my shots *hits Gizmo* don't seem to be *hits Gizmo* hurting you! Hits Gizmo! What the fuck?

DJ: You'll not harm a hair on her gorgeous head, you fiend!

Margaret: Sweet Jesus, no.

DJ: Never, in my entire vast, fourteen year life, have I ever gazed upon a being of such indescribable beauty, a paragon of aesthetic charm and personality! You're the only person I've ever met who's anywhere near as British as me!

Rosia: Guy Fawkes? Kate Middleton bangers and mash Pete Townshend?

DJ: Sixes and sevens, spot of tea Saint Nick J.K. Rowling!

Margaret: This...might take a while.

This post has been edited by Al_Cone: May 31 2012, 12:38 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #1342
Lizard-Man

Hyper Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 313

post May 30 2012, 10:50 PM
I didn't think it was that bad, then I really looked at both pictures... yeah... yeah they suck.

The british thing had me crac king up by the way.

--------------------
"Hi I'm Harold, the Tree's name is Bob."

Visit Lizard-Man's Blog "The Lagoon of the Lizard-Man"
"Reviews and Let's Plays all starring the lovable Reptillian Lizard-Man"

Mocks

Musical: Things Change & The End : Here

Naruto: Ashbringer of Konoha : Here

Winters Wonderland : Here

If It Helps I know your Name : Here

We're Parents : Here

Sold! : Here

My Prince Returns : Here
+Quote Post
Post #1343
Maniak

I will mock all the fanfics in the TRI STATE AREA!!!

Member No.: 345

post May 31 2012, 10:09 AM
Okay, I know this is not the general Mykan thread here, but I have one simple question in regard of the guy right now in general and something regarding his latest fanfics:

Who in the freaking hell convinced him to delete his MLP fanfics as well as his PA revenge fic?
Cause they are gone. And knowing Mykan I don`t think that he deleted them for not some reason. And seeing how he is too dumb to rewrite them, the only other possibility I see is that someone told the administration of ff.net about the stories and got them deleted. So who did this?

--------------------
It ain`t no mystery, if it`s politics or history; the thing you gotta know is, everything is showbiz

Alles was entsteht, ist wert das es zugrunde geht.
+Quote Post
Post #1344
Lizard-Man

Hyper Member

post May 31 2012, 12:37 PM
Not like we can't find them somewhere else anyway. There's a site that saves every old file off of FF.net.

I found the older version of Things Change The End? over there.

I'm not sure who could've told him, but it's likely just some random web policeman who saw potential violations and got them removed thusly.

--------------------

Mocks

+Quote Post
Post #1345
DraculaMarth

Literally The Worst

Member No.: 348

post May 31 2012, 01:08 PM
QUOTE (Maniak @ May 31 2012, 02:09 PM) *
Okay, I know this is not the general Mykan thread here, but I have one simple question in regard of the guy right now in general and something regarding his latest fanfics:

Who in the freaking hell convinced him to delete his MLP fanfics as well as his PA revenge fic?
Cause they are gone. And knowing Mykan I don`t think that he deleted them for not some reason. And seeing how he is too dumb to rewrite them, the only other possibility I see is that someone told the administration of ff.net about the stories and got them deleted. So who did this?

The PA revenge fic is still on MediaMiner.

--------------------
QUOTE (Dakari-King Mykan)
No one sucks my cock, I forbid it!

QUOTE (Howlitzer)
He'll be missing a melon and a head when a nigga gets the munchies. Y'all white folks better hold me back

QUOTE (TigerOfThunder2013 @ Jul 14 2013, 10:09 PM) *
Go kill yourself DraculaMarth! No one wants you here. I was here to defend a story. Not deal with shitty people.

+Quote Post
Post #1346
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

Member No.: 192

post May 31 2012, 01:10 PM
QUOTE (Maniak @ May 31 2012, 11:09 AM) *

No idea. I have all of SFM backed up for riffing purposes, but only chapter one of SFM2.

(BTW, great mock as always, Al.)

--------------------

Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
9. My Little Unicorn: Star Fleet Magic - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #1347
Al_Cone

Group Icon

post May 31 2012, 01:51 PM
And you can always find Mloo Mib on FIMfiction. It currently has seventy-one negative ratings.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #1348
Amperglyph

Member No.: 643

post May 31 2012, 11:38 PM
QUOTE (Maniak @ May 31 2012, 02:09 PM) *

I've been doing everything I can to try to summon the text of SFMII back from the nether, but so far it hasn't yielded results. Apparently, Fanfiction.net uses coding to tell external servers like Google's and the Wayback Machine not to hold onto their content for any length of time, so that's making it hard.

Though, in the end, Mykan did take down one of his pony fics before, and I'm starting to think he chose to do so again. Inhumanity seems mostly to be a stage persona for him, and the crying little boy that he really is must have gotten his feelings hurt.
+Quote Post
Post #1349
Waffleman

Where's the mask, Araki?

Member No.: 372

post Jun 1 2012, 12:45 AM
QUOTE (Al_Cone @ May 31 2012, 05:51 PM) *
And you can always find Mloo Mib on FIMfiction. It currently has seventy-one negative ratings.

How lucky for me.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #1350
Al_Cone

Group Icon

post Jun 1 2012, 01:02 AM
Hey, just realized that Link asked Mars to stick around with him because there was a pillar in front of the Fire barrier chamber. Which is yet another instance of the narration getting the better of me.

For those of you keeping score, it's Mykan: 2, Al: 48.

EDIT: Also, to clarify, Margaret's bullets failed to splatter Rosia because DJ CROFT, LORD CROFTHENGE AND MENDER OF WOMEN'S SOULS interposed his ugly-ass green EVA-01 into the bullet's path.

This post has been edited by Al_Cone: Jun 1 2012, 01:07 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #1351
Dr. O

witch doctor

Member No.: 434

post Jun 1 2012, 08:32 AM
QUOTE (Al_Cone @ Jun 1 2012, 04:02 AM) *
EDIT: Also, to clarify, Margaret's bullets failed to splatter Rosia because DJ CROFT, LORD CROFTHENGE AND MENDER OF WOMEN'S SOULS interposed his ugly-ass green EVA-01 into the bullet's path.

I would guess that we're getting a preview of the next NTL Gaiden, but you already finished it. Which means...

--------------------
Index of horrible mocks

QUOTE ("Al_Cone")
However, I totally would sleep with the Doc... but only for your brain.

+Quote Post
Post #1352
Maniak

post Jun 1 2012, 08:35 AM
QUOTE (Amperglyph @ Jun 1 2012, 09:38 AM) *
Though, in the end, Mykan did take down one of his pony fics before, and I'm starting to think he chose to do so again. Inhumanity seems mostly to be a stage persona for him, and the crying little boy that he really is must have gotten his feelings hurt.

I think something has happened over the weekend and now he is butthurt to the max. Damn. now I wish he wouldn`t have banned me from sending PMs. I would love to hear first hand what happened. Cause the lack of 7teen updates also seems to indicate that he is right now at the bottom

--------------------
It ain`t no mystery, if it`s politics or history; the thing you gotta know is, everything is showbiz

+Quote Post
Post #1353
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

Member No.: 192

post Jun 1 2012, 09:09 AM
QUOTE (Maniak @ Jun 1 2012, 09:35 AM) *
I think something has happened over the weekend and now he is butthurt to the max. Damn. now I wish he wouldn`t have banned me from sending PMs. I would love to hear first hand what happened. Cause the lack of 7teen updates also seems to indicate that he is right now at the bottom

It could be related to this year's Anime North. It happened last week and I'm not sure if he attended or not.

EDIT: He mentioned attending in his last fanfic.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Jun 1 2012, 10:06 PM

--------------------

Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
9. My Little Unicorn: Star Fleet Magic - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #1354
Al_Cone

Group Icon

post Jun 1 2012, 10:26 AM
QUOTE (Dr. O @ Jun 1 2012, 09:32 AM) *
I would guess that we're getting a preview of the next NTL Gaiden, but you already finished it. Which means...

Oh, this doesn't have anything to do with NTL: Gaiden. They're separate continuities. Lord Crofthenge and NERV made an appearance earlier, anyway, debating what to do about the impending extinction event, so they're part of my little SMLoZ aside storyline.

So, Mykan's in some sort of dire straight, huh? Wonder what happened. Maybe Tara Strong filed a restraining order against him, or he read that part in the Teen Titans comic where Slade and Terra had sex.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #1355
Maniak

post Jun 1 2012, 10:42 AM
QUOTE (Al_Cone @ Jun 1 2012, 08:26 PM) *
So, Mykan's in some sort of dire straight, huh? Wonder what happened. Maybe Tara Strong filed a restraining order against him, or he read that part in the Teen Titans comic where Slade and Terra had sex.

Please, I brought that up to him already two years ago already.
The way I see it someone may actually have informed the adminsitration and they decided to have enough and deleted his three stories and ban him for some time to teach him a lesson.
And somehow I get the feeling that whoever may have called him out knew about PA in some way. Why? The first story that was gone was the PA revenge fic. Only two days later did the MLP stories go.
Therefore I was actually asking here who may have done it.

As for what I heard, he met the voice actor of one of the characters of 6teen and somehow that ave him a boost. So I think it was something else.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #1356
Lizard-Man

Hyper Member

post Jun 1 2012, 01:45 PM
Well PA is known to TV Tropes, it's possible anyone could've stumbled upon the fanfic and decided to inform the mods about the fact its, essentially, a real person fic. That is agaisnt the rules of the site.

It's also entirely possible that a mod stumbled upon it at random and deleted it. It happens. Mykan more than likely removed the other two stories cause he saw a particularly nasty review of it and got pissed off and deleted them out of spite.

It could be any number of reasons. He could be deleting anything that's been mocked by us or others for example.

--------------------

Mocks

+Quote Post
Post #1357
Agnitio Ex Machina

going places

Member No.: 620

post Jun 1 2012, 06:15 PM
Then we just need to keep mocking his work until he gets the picture.

--------------------

QUOTE (Al_Cone)
I don't think you thought this one through, Machinavelli.
+Quote Post
Post #1358
truthordeal

Hyper Member

Member No.: 631

post Jun 1 2012, 08:00 PM
Hey Al, speaking of getting details wrong, nothing physiologically wrong immediately happens when humans are exposed to a vacuum(so long as you don't hold your breath).

I doubt he knew it either since it's Hollywood science, so it doesn't count against either of you, but it's still a thing that is a reality.

--------------------
I do not believe the world is devoutly avaricious, but rather blindly ungentle, like dogs mating in a butcher shop.

The good die young, but the great change the course of history.
+Quote Post
Post #1359
Al_Cone

Group Icon

post Jun 1 2012, 08:18 PM
QUOTE (truthordeal @ Jun 1 2012, 09:00 PM) *
Hey Al, speaking of getting details wrong, nothing physiologically wrong immediately happens when humans are exposed to a vacuum(so long as you don't hold your breath).

I doubt he knew it either since it's Hollywood science, so it doesn't count against either of you, but it's still a thing that is a reality.

Well, yeah, but, y'know...space 'n stuff...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #1360
CuChulainn1290

I'm an angel of the Mock.

Member No.: 520

post Jun 1 2012, 11:47 PM
QUOTE (Al_Cone @ Jun 1 2012, 09:18 PM) *
Well, yeah, but, y'know...space 'n stuff...

Oh, Al, you ignorant fool. You're bringing science into a Mykan fic?

--------------------
"I am the bone of my snark...
Courage is my body,
and logic is my blood.
I have read over a thousand fanfics.
Unknown to love,
Nor known to hate,
Have withstood great mindscrews to read many fanfics...
Yet those eyes will never see anything again...
So hear me, as I pray...
UNLIMITED MOCK WORKS!"

QUOTE (Truth)
"Who am I? One name you might have for me is the world, or you might call me the universe, or perhaps God, or perhaps the Truth. I am All, and I am One. So, of course, this also means that I am you. I am the truth of your despair, the inescapable price of your boastfulness."

Current Mocks

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4: Misty Storyline (DISCONTINUED)

The War of Megazords VS Gundams (ON HIATUS: 4/27 Complete)

Ultima: The Crossing of Universes (ON HIATUS: 5/45 Complete)

World League of Cartoon Quidditch (In Progress: 4/74 Complete)

LPs

Let's Play SD Gundam G Generation Overworld! (Current Mission: A-2)
+Quote Post

77 Pages V  « < 66 67 68 69 70 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 07:48 AM