Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Regular Show, It's anything but...
Post #21
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

Group: Members
Member No.: 140

post Mar 4 2011, 06:51 AM
Yeah I caught that when I reread the post. Still. My sister likes to call Flapjack "kiddy crack" and I'm sure Quintel had something to do with that.

--------------------
"Ye cats, those televangelists from the '90s were right all along!"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #22
Badass Overlord

I aim with my eye. I shoot with my mind. I kill with my heart.

Member No.: 235

post Mar 4 2011, 06:48 PM
Okay how the hell did he get away with a ton of beer cans falling out of a motel room, and (sorta) implied pony/clown sex? I mean wow. But it doesn't change the fact that this show is hilarious.

Also a giant pixelated head of the devil that shoots fire out of its eyes that has a fight against a lemon headed giant wearing three hats, and a sweater made out of burgers!? Oh my god...!

This post has been edited by Badass Overlord: Mar 4 2011, 07:03 PM

--------------------

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.Ē

Commala-come-come,
The battle's now begun!
And all the foes of men and rose
Rise with the setting sun.

I am He who howls in the night; I am He who moans in the snow; I am He who hath never seen light; I am He who mounts from below.
My car is the car of Death; My wings are the wings of dread; My breath is the north windís breath; My prey are the cold and the dead.
- Psychopompos
+Quote Post
Post #23
Yaoi Huntress Earth

In the name of the moon
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 125

post Mar 4 2011, 08:09 PM
I heard some good news that they're going to make a third season with 40 new episodes. Now if they could just release some season DVDs.

--------------------

Yes, I'm one of those.
+Quote Post
Post #24
Soren Highwind

spooky

Member No.: 357

post Mar 4 2011, 08:20 PM
Oh my God, why did I not watch those videos earlier?! This shit is awesome! laugh.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Paragon)
I want to make a t-shirt that says "Does your grandpa get the pussies wet?"

QUOTE (oneluckyduck)
Soren, you host the worst orgies.

QUOTE (Jackson_Fall)
You need to get that sweet pigeon-ass, Andrew.

Makeshift Jukebox (my tumblr; on hiatus)
+Quote Post
Post #25
Master of AFTER

Rats...
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

post Mar 5 2011, 02:39 AM
QUOTE (Yaoi Huntress Earth @ Mar 4 2011, 08:09 PM)
I heard some good news that they're going to make a third season with 40 new episodes.

Third season? I thought they were still on the first.

For anyone on the lookout for particularly good episodes, check out "Grilled Cheese". I laughed my ass off. No kidding, an ambulance actually rushed me to the hospital where surgeons had to re-attach my ass. Luckily I had the foresight to put it in a bucket of milk.

--------------------

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
ó Dean Martin
+Quote Post
Post #26
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

Member No.: 140

post Mar 5 2011, 07:04 AM
According to Wikipedia, Season 1 is 12 episodes, from The Power to Mordecai and the Rigbys. Season 2 starts with Ello Gov'nor. It's been on TV such a short time that it seems weird, though...

--------------------
"Ye cats, those televangelists from the '90s were right all along!"
+Quote Post
Post #27
Tonfa

Drink the Goddamn tea!

Member No.: 445

post Mar 5 2011, 12:41 PM
Maybe the "seasons" reflect the inevitable DVD release?

Not surprising that it still feels like the first season though. The main Regular Show page on the CN site is barely up to date and with the episodes themselves are only about 11 minutes long, so it feels like there should be more from time to time.

--------------------
QUOTE (Shmeckie @ Sep 25 2011, 09:32 PM)
If James Hetfield does a guest spot in My Little Pony I will eat my underwear. Live over Skype.

"Whatís the purpose of meeting with each other when we already agree? Find someone who disagrees and invite them to your table. Invite your enemy to talk. Give them a platform to talk because then they will reciprocate. Invite your enemies to sit down and join you. You never know; some small thing you say might give them food for thought, and you will learn from them. Establish dialogue. Itís when the talking stops that the ground becomes fertile for fighting." -- Daryl Davis
+Quote Post
Post #28
Neko_Maid

WH4T 1S JUST1C3

Member No.: 332

post Mar 7 2011, 05:44 PM
New episode just aired, whoop whoop.

Okay...so uh, is it just me or was Benson dressed similarly to Link?

--------------------
"That Ms. Paint is one classy Prospitian lady. She is the model of grace and beauty. I am always a bit flustered in her presence, especially when she carries her little pail around like that.

Whereas THIS lazy sack of crap here makes me sick to my stomach.

Cal, God damn it. We were all supposed to dress up for this. It doesn't look like you even touched that nice suit I sewed for you, let alone swapped your eyes with those billiard balls and make them alternate rapidly.

This insubordination is putting me in a foul mood. It's bad enough I just had to take Falcor out behind the woodshed and blow his brains out after he caught the rabies."

+Quote Post
Post #29
Tonfa

Drink the Goddamn tea!

post Mar 7 2011, 08:40 PM
I wouldn't doubt it.

I think the one thing that cracked me up more than anything was Mordecai's fanfare to THE REALM OF DARTHON.

"BA NA NA NA, NA NA NA"

This post has been edited by Tonfa: Mar 8 2011, 05:10 AM

--------------------
If James Hetfield does a guest spot in My Little Pony I will eat my underwear. Live over Skype.

"Whatís the purpose of meeting with each other when we already agree? Find someone who disagrees and invite them to your table. Invite your enemy to talk. Give them a platform to talk because then they will reciprocate. Invite your enemies to sit down and join you. You never know; some small thing you say might give them food for thought, and you will learn from them. Establish dialogue. Itís when the talking stops that the ground becomes fertile for fighting." -- Daryl Davis
+Quote Post
Post #30
Master of AFTER

Rats...
Group Icon

post Mar 8 2011, 03:18 AM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! I forgot a new episode was on tonight! Ah well, hopefully it'll show up On Demand in a day or two...

--------------------

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
ó Dean Martin
+Quote Post
Post #31
Neko_Maid

WH4T 1S JUST1C3

Member No.: 332

post Mar 8 2011, 03:50 AM
Yeah, y'see, that's why you need to turn on CN at leat 15~30 minutes before it comes on, otherwise you can forget. If you do that however, you'll have to sit through Adventure Time and the horror that is CN has created, aka MAD.

--------------------
"That Ms. Paint is one classy Prospitian lady. She is the model of grace and beauty. I am always a bit flustered in her presence, especially when she carries her little pail around like that.

Whereas THIS lazy sack of crap here makes me sick to my stomach.

Cal, God damn it. We were all supposed to dress up for this. It doesn't look like you even touched that nice suit I sewed for you, let alone swapped your eyes with those billiard balls and make them alternate rapidly.

This insubordination is putting me in a foul mood. It's bad enough I just had to take Falcor out behind the woodshed and blow his brains out after he caught the rabies."

+Quote Post
Post #32
Yaoi Huntress Earth

In the name of the moon
Group Icon

post Mar 8 2011, 04:53 AM
QUOTE (Tonfa @ Mar 7 2011, 10:40 PM)
I wouldn't doubt it.

I think the one that cracked me up more than anything was Mordecai's fanfare to THE REALM OF DARTHON.

I also enjoyed how they got back at the DM. Having my share of douchy DMs, I can relate.

--------------------

Yes, I'm one of those.
+Quote Post
Post #33
Tonfa

Drink the Goddamn tea!

post Mar 8 2011, 05:14 AM
QUOTE (Master of AFTER @ Mar 8 2011, 06:18 AM)
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!  I forgot a new episode was on tonight!  Ah well, hopefully it'll show up On Demand in a day or two...

New episodes are usually on at 8:30PM every Monday.

And next week it looks like they ARE going to rerun "Brain Eraser"

How about that?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #34
Yaoi Huntress Earth

In the name of the moon
Group Icon

post Mar 8 2011, 05:41 AM
Say, has anyone else noticed that the game system they're playing is a Sega Master System?

--------------------

Yes, I'm one of those.
+Quote Post
Post #35
Tonfa

Drink the Goddamn tea!

post Mar 8 2011, 06:30 AM
I actually didn't think a whole lot about that console until I read the Destructiod article on the show.

Thats pretty awesome actually.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #36
Yaoi Huntress Earth

In the name of the moon
Group Icon

post Mar 8 2011, 03:37 PM
When I first saw the controllers, I knew they looked familiar. And also when you think about it (besides the more advanced internet) I could easily see this show being set in the early 90's.

--------------------

Yes, I'm one of those.
+Quote Post
Post #37
Meow Mix

fashion monster

Member No.: 261

post Mar 8 2011, 11:15 PM
I just caught up on Regular Show, as I've been unable to watch it for months. Can we all just organize a huge PA get-together on a huge La-Z-Boy where we watch them all?

I just am still so amazed they let this show get away with what it does, always have been and always will be.

--------------------

wait they legalized gay marriage i thought they legalized hay marriage what am i gonna do with this bale of hay
+Quote Post
Post #38
Tonfa

Drink the Goddamn tea!

post Mar 9 2011, 06:18 AM
Yeah, then we can all play Double Dragon afterwards!

I was looking at Quintel's DeviantArt page a while ago, even he says hes surprised with a lot of the stuff they got a way with.

laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Tonfa: Mar 9 2011, 06:19 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #39
Master of AFTER

Rats...
Group Icon

post Mar 9 2011, 10:46 PM
QUOTE (Meow Mix @ Mar 8 2011, 11:15 PM)
I just caught up on Regular Show, as I've been unable to watch it for months. Can we all just organize a huge PA get-together on a huge La-Z-Boy where we watch them all?

QUOTE (Tonfa @ Mar 9 2011, 06:18 AM)
Yeah, then we can all play Double Dragon afterwards!

I am absolutely in favor of this idea provided that you all agree to bathe beforehand. I don't have any proof to back up this theory, but I always sort of imagined most of you not smelling very good.

Saw the "Darthon" episode last night; I almost fell out of my chair at the end, where the game store owner got impaled by a ruler. I can't remember the last time a cartoon has made me laugh as much as RS.

--------------------

ó Dean Martin
+Quote Post
Post #40
Tonfa

Drink the Goddamn tea!

post Mar 10 2011, 06:58 AM
I wash up with Irish Spring and use Speed Stick deodorant, ultimately this means I will always smell better than you or anyone else on this forum.

--------------------

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 07:48 PM