Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pikachu's New Love, In which Pikachu becomes a hobag.
Post #1
xoxjoanxox

Break free.

Group: Members
Member No.: 384

post Sep 6 2010, 07:44 AM
Hello there. I enjoy reading mocks on this site so much that I decided to make a mock of my own. I'll be reviewing Pikachu's New Love, where beastility is the least of this fic's problems.

PIKACHU'S UNEXPECTED LOVE

THIS FANFIC CONTAINS BEASTALITY IF YOU DO NOT ENJOY SUCH THINGS THEN STOP READING NOW!

I don't enjoy such things, but I (unfortunately) must keep going.

Pikachu woke up early one morning to go outside she was enjoying the fresh morning breeze.

Pet Peeve #1: POOR GRAMMAR! What the--- does this person have any grasp of sentence structure?! I can forgive a small mistake since I do make slip-ups here and there, but this is just...

Morning, Pikachu. Ash said as he walked up to his friend.

Pet Peeve #2: Is his quotation marks' button broken or something? Ugh, I sense that I will get a massive headache from trying to distinguish between dialouge and descriptions.

Pikachu! Pikachu replied happily

Ash had an idea but he never known exactly whether Pikachu was female or male and he was not one to look up a pokemon's skirt.

Ok . . . How did we jump from a simple morning greeting to Ash wondering about his Pikachu's gender? And the "pokemon's skirt" part . . . Yeah, I'm not going to go there.

On a related side-note, I'm pretty sure Pikachu's male going by the fact that Dawn's Buneary has a crush on it, but I think this was published before the Fourth Generation came out, so whatever.

Ash and Pikachu just sat there enjoying the morning breeze. Then something caught her eye.

Pikachu immediately used agility to push her trainer out of the way of the incoming pin missile attack.

Me: Damn it, I was so close to ending this crap-fest of a fanfic!

Thanks buddy. Ash replied. Then he saw it and blushed. Pikachu's small clit was right in front of his face.

ಠ_ಠ Last time I checked, I'm pretty sure Pikachu had a round, cute body with nothing suggesting its sex.

But putting that aside, how can he not be sure about it's sex when there was clearly a lack of male reproductive organs?

Lastly, wouldn't Ash be a little shocked from the attack, or has he been attacked so many times he doesn't even care? Either way, let's aim for a little realism here (God knows this fic needs some).

Pikachu noticed what ash was staring at and her first thought was to thunderbolt him but she had more pressing matters to attend to.

That pin missile attack didn't come from nowhere.

No shit Sherlock.

Instead as she got off him to whacked his nose with her tail.

*#^*()^%# Mangled sentence alert!!!

She looked around trying to figure out where exactly it came from.

It came from the tortured readers of this fanfic trying desperately to end this as soon as possible. Oh wait, no one is stupid enough to read this far ahead. I guess it's just me then.

Then the attack come not from the front but the back.

Pikachu heard ash scream out and turned to run to her trainers' side…but he was gone!

His/Her inconsistency with Ash's name adds oil to the flames I'm about to give this fic.

Pikachu franticly looked around for her trainer.

Little did Pikachu know that Ash was abducted by Pedobear, where he would endure a fate better than the one he would endure if he stayed in this fic.

He could not have disappeared into thin air! Pikachu! Pikachu called out hoping her trainer would respond.

However, he did not. Pikachu ran around franticly searching until she came into a clearing.

Pikachu looked around only to see a meowth in the clearing. Wondering where Ash is huh?

*^#% USE QUOTATION MARKS!!!

Pikachu knew at once it was team rocket's meowth and her cheeks began to emit large sparks.

Jessy and James sent me out here to let you know that if you come quietly that he would not be hurt.

It's Jessie. JESSIE! At least spell their names right!

Fuck off meowth! Where is Ash! Pikachu demanded angrily. "Follow me and I will show you," I replied, laughing manically and wielding a chainsaw.

Ugh . . . Clumping dialouge together . . . Another pet peeve of mine.

Pikachu didn't trust meowth at all and knew this was a trap but her concern for ash was too great to worry about that right now.

Pikachu cautiously followed meowth looking for traps along the way.

So how long have you had a crush on ash? Meowth asked smiling.

I don't! Pikachu replied at once.

It's written all over your face! Meowth replied as he stopped and turned around.

Jessy has known I've liked her for a while now. She even let me fuck her just the other day!

*PFFFTTTT* That was the sound of me spitting out my water. I don't like where this conversation is going.

You fucked a human. Pikachu asked shocked. Ya you'd be surprised how many pokemon fuck there trainer's when no ones looking.

Almost immediately, Pikachu pictured ash's naked body and it tuned her on. A feeling for ash that she never felt before overpowered her.

What this feeling was she could not describe.

I understand how Pikachu feels. Words can't even begin to cover the immense feelings I have towards this fic.

Read: Hatred, disgust, anger, loathe, pain, etc.

Have you ever had sex before? Meowth asked snapping Pikachu out of her thoughts.

Oh God, no no! This short animation with Tetris Pieces sums up my feelings:

*after clearing a line, the other pieces' blocks are destroyed and they're left in a groaning, bloody pile*

Tetris Piece: *while slowly falling down* Why can't I go back up?!!!!

Why would you ask me a thing like that? It's just a replied smiling even more broadly. No…Pikachu replied shifting her feet.

You haven't? Meowth replied with an even bigger grin. It seemed that meowth's grin could not get any bigger.

Then you're a virgin? Meowth asked looking very aroused.

WHERE'S THE RESET BUTTON?!!!!

Why are you looking at me like that? Pikachu asked slightly scared.

Well I figured that I could give you a little hands on advice on how to please a man.

Really, how? Pikachu asked almost assuming the answer.

Meowth replied, "Beer and steak."

The End.

... I wish.

Well if you want, I could show you how to fuck the right way.

Meowth then advanced on Pikachu and placed his paw on her clit. Pikachu jumped at first but did not resist.

No resistance? When did Pikachu become such a whore?

Meowth then slid his finger into her and pleasure over took her. Meowth moved down on her and began to lick her pussy while playing with her clit. Pikachu screamed in pleasure as she neared her climax.

Foe Meowth used Lick!

It's super effective!

Pikachu is out of character.

Pikachu is immobilized by the author's wild characterization!

Meowth continued to play with her clit and began to lick her pussy even faster causing her to cum all over his face. Now it's your turn. meowth said. Meowth lay on his back revealing his hard cock.

I've never done this before. Pikachu said awkwardly.

http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/de-arimasu/Funny/?action=view&current=redundancy.jpg&currenttag=Motivational%20Poster

Just start and I'll tell you what to do. Pikachu began to suck on meowth's cock moving her mouth up and down.

Ok what you want to do is suck on tip and move your way down and put as much of it as possible into your mouth. If it helps picture it as ash's cock.

Pikachu did as she was told and engulfed meowth entire cock into her mouth almost causing her to gag.

Yes! That's the way to do it! Meowth said as he arched up in pleasure.

wallbash.gif I need brain bleach, but I'll settle for bashing my head against the keyboard until I get amnesia.

Meowth busted his load into Pikachu's mouth causing her to gag as she spit his cum out of her mouth.

Why did you do that? Pikachu said still gagging. Sorry I figured you wouldn't mind. Meowth said smiling. Can I please see ash now? Pikachu asked giving a look that said: DON'T FUCK WITH ME!

Didn't he already just-- *bricked*

Nevermind, I won't go there.

And anyways, it's not as Meowth said Pikachu had to fuck him before he would let it see Ash.

Oh yeah, you totally went down screaming and kicking, you hogbag Pikachu you (is it just me or is Pikachu starting to sound like a Jerk Sue?).

Ok fine but it is fair to warn you it is a trap.

I figured. Pikachu said as she followed him. As they neared another clearing, she saw ash laying on the ground out cold.

Pikachu ran over to her trainer's side but was caught off guard by the trap springing under her. Ha! We caught Pikachu! Pikachu hung in a net.

Ash began to wake up. Pikachu! Ash yelled and began to get up but stopped when he felt serge of pain in his leg.

If we were having a drinking game for how many times this author mispells something, we'd be stoned before we hit the next chapter. Incidentally, I went to check the author's page to see what sort of person he/she is. There was something that caught my eye:

I am 24 years old,born in october

If he/she is to be believed, then I have lost all faith in humanity. Hopefully, this is not true, but I don't know what to believe anymore.

Thanks to my cacnea, you will not be walking out of this one twerp! Pikachu hang on!

Ash called to his pokemon and groaned in pain again as held his throbbing leg.

Pikachu had known team rocket to be mean and underhanded but to see ash in this condition because of them really pissed her off.

Pikachu let out a furious thunderbolt but it did not make it past the electricity absorbing wires. Team rocket just laughed.

I would be laughing too if I wasn't crying so hard.

Use all your energy you little rat! Jessy laughed. Don't call Pikachu a rat! Ash yelled out angrily.

Did you say something twerp? James asked and singled cacnea.

Cacnea then shot another pin missile attack injuring ash even more.

Pikachu felt like she could not take anymore. In one final attempt, she put all her energy into a single thunder attack. Team rocket let out a shriek of pure terror as Pikachu broke free of the trap and looked like she was willing to kill.

Sparks shooting out like mad out of each of her cheeks,

I don't even need to mock this fanfic, it practically mocks itself.

Pikachu walked up to team rocket. Tell them what I'm saying. Pikachu said to meowth with a pure look of then repeated Pikachu word for word.

She says that if we don't get our asses out here in the next 10 seconds she will give us a thunder attack that we will not live to see another day…10, 9, 8, uhh let's scram! Meowth blurted out and team rocket ran like bats out of hell.

Pikachu then ran to her trainer's side. Pikachu had felt worried before about ash in times like this but this was a different kind of worry she was feeling.

A feeling as if she could not live in peace until he was feeling better. Pikachu wished she could do something, ANYTHING to make ash feel better. However, all she could do was comfort him.

OH THANK GOD IT'S OVER!!!!!

I'm pretty sure other people could have done a better job of mocking this since there's just so much to jump on, but I think I did a decent job. Alright, now if you'll excuse me, I have to go stab my eyes out.

--------------------

QUOTE (9/13/2013 3:49:17 PM Max-Vader:)
YOU KNOW NOTHING, JOAN SNOW

QUOTE (Master of AFTER @ Feb 5 2014, 05:08 AM) *
I Was the Drink: The Joan Cheng Story

QUOTE (Screaming Soulcatcher)
Joan are you the straightest shota
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #2
DraculaMarth

Literally The Worst

Member No.: 348

post Sep 6 2010, 07:49 AM
2 Things:

1. A better plan would have been to post in the introductions sub-forum before posting a mock

2. Good mock, but you do know you can add Images and links, right?

--------------------
QUOTE (Dakari-King Mykan)
No one sucks my cock, I forbid it!

QUOTE (Howlitzer)
He'll be missing a melon and a head when a nigga gets the munchies. Y'all white folks better hold me back

QUOTE (TigerOfThunder2013 @ Jul 14 2013, 10:09 PM) *
Go kill yourself DraculaMarth! No one wants you here. I was here to defend a story. Not deal with shitty people.

+Quote Post
Post #3
xoxjoanxox

Break free.

post Sep 6 2010, 10:01 AM
QUOTE (DraculaMarth @ Sep 6 2010, 10:49 AM)
2 Things:

1. A better plan would have been to post in the introductions sub-forum before posting a mock

2. Good mock, but you do know you can add Images and links, right?

Mmm, sorry, I'm new to this enire thing.

And sadly, I tried but failed completely with adding images, so I just gave up. If you could teach this tech-tard, I would be grateful.

This post has been edited by xoxjoanxox: Aug 25 2011, 10:25 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #4
P Dot Alex

I couldn't help myself

Member No.: 373

post Sep 6 2010, 10:05 AM
QUOTE (xoxjoanxox @ Sep 6 2010, 07:01 PM)
And sadly, I tried but failed completely with adding images, so I just gave up. If you could teach this tech-tard, I would be grateful.

1. Download the pictures.
2. Upload them as attachments.
3. Place the cursor where you want to have the picture.
4. Click on "Add to post".

Hope that helps.

--------------------
I got one of these. C'mon, don't be shy.

"I am very edgy" - Dakari King Mykan.
+Quote Post
Post #5
Things

Member No.: 354

post Sep 6 2010, 10:17 AM
I usually go on photobucket or where ever else I find the pictures, right click, and then "view image info". I copy&paste the location on my post, and then type the [img] tags.

"Fuck off meowth! Where is Ash!"

I just can't picture Pikachu and Meowth speaking this way.

"Meowth replied, "Beer and steak."

The End."

That would've been the perfect ending for this. sad.gif

--------------------
Filling the site with...things.
+Quote Post
Post #6
Screaming_Soulcatcher

My Lady Dominate

Member No.: 351

post Sep 6 2010, 11:33 AM
QUOTE (P Dot Alex @ Sep 6 2010, 10:05 AM)

Hope that helps.

Looks like I learned something today too

--------------------
QUOTE (Nyx @ Jan 31 2009, 12:00 AM)
The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana is the means by which ALL is revealed...beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are...Death awaits you

I used to have a home, now I don't even have a name. I'm nothing but a number, here we are all the same...- Emilie Autumn- One Foot in Front of the Other.

Anime Popularity = Schoolgirl Quotient x Otaku appeal / Time of Release (The Dr. O Anime Appeal Theorem)
+Quote Post
Post #7
xoxjoanxox

Break free.

post Sep 6 2010, 12:04 PM
QUOTE (P Dot Alex @ Sep 6 2010, 01:05 PM)

Hope that helps.

Thanks. I'll try that out next time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #8
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk

Member No.: 192

post Sep 6 2010, 12:06 PM
QUOTE (xoxjoanxox @ Sep 6 2010, 08:44 AM)
OH THANK GOD IT'S OVER!!!!!

You wish.

--------------------

Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
9. My Little Unicorn: Star Fleet Magic - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #9
SirMax

Tactician Lv20/Comedian Lv3

Member No.: 383

post Sep 6 2010, 02:09 PM
That was a pretty good mock, but this definitely falls under the category of "even with commentary it's painful to read."

--------------------
PPGSlayer didn't quite destroy my love of Fire Emblem. Let's see if HellfireSupremacy's Collected Works are up to the task
+Quote Post
Post #10
Soren Highwind

spooky

Member No.: 357

post Sep 6 2010, 03:18 PM
Am I the only one who noticed that Pikachu gave Meowth a blowjob not TEN SECONDS before she went to rescue Ash? What the fuck?!

Good mock, by the way, and greetings, new person.

--------------------
QUOTE (Paragon)
I want to make a t-shirt that says "Does your grandpa get the pussies wet?"

QUOTE (oneluckyduck)
Soren, you host the worst orgies.

Makeshift Jukebox (my tumblr; on hiatus)
+Quote Post
Post #11
Meow Mix

fashion monster

Member No.: 261

post Sep 6 2010, 03:26 PM
Hey, new person. Welcome to the club of people with BB avatars. Also, super job on the mock.

--------------------

wait they legalized gay marriage i thought they legalized hay marriage what am i gonna do with this bale of hay
+Quote Post
Post #12
Neko_Maid

WH4T 1S JUST1C3

Member No.: 332

post Sep 6 2010, 03:36 PM
I have her avatar. Whoa.

--------------------
"That Ms. Paint is one classy Prospitian lady. She is the model of grace and beauty. I am always a bit flustered in her presence, especially when she carries her little pail around like that.

Whereas THIS lazy sack of crap here makes me sick to my stomach.

Cal, God damn it. We were all supposed to dress up for this. It doesn't look like you even touched that nice suit I sewed for you, let alone swapped your eyes with those billiard balls and make them alternate rapidly.

This insubordination is putting me in a foul mood. It's bad enough I just had to take Falcor out behind the woodshed and blow his brains out after he caught the rabies."

+Quote Post
Post #13
xoxjoanxox

Break free.

post Sep 6 2010, 05:29 PM
Since I had free time, (Read: Nothing better to do), I decided to continue on mocking this story.

. . . Why do I do these things to myself?

ASH'S BIG SURPRISE

I'm already dreading what's going to go down in this chapter. Double entendres are already popping up (but maybe it's just me).

A few days later in the hospital and ash was feeling fine and dandy. Pikachu felt like she could jump for joy when she saw ash leave the hospital room.

Ugh, you know what? I'm fixing that paragraph since that would be easier than pointing out all the flaws in it:

After a few days, Ash was fully recovered. Pikachu felt as if she could jump for joy when Ash was finally discharged from the hospital.

Pikachu still was not sure what the feeling was that she was experiencing but all she knew is that she did not want to leave ash's (1) side ever again.

From here on, every time the author fails to properly capitalize something, take a drink. You'll have a severely damaged liver in no time!

What do you want to do today Pikachu? Ash asked.

Pikachu gave a confused look. She was not sure what she wanted to do. Okay, let's go to the pokemart (2) for supplies.

Because that transition totally made sense.

Pikachu instantly agreed with Ash's idea. She was not sure why but whatever Ash wanted to do she would do just so he would be happy.

Because the whole I-don't-understand-why-but-I-feel-things-for-you-that-indicate-that-I-love-you-romantically thing is totally novel and underused.

As Ash and Pikachu picked up supplies from the pokemart (3), Pikachu thought would ash (4) be happy if she got him something he liked.

Attached Image

No, when people get me something I like, I get mad and punch them.

That night at the pokemon center (5) Pikachu ran off to see if she could find something for Ash. She ran into the field to find a meowth (6) scavenging the trashcans.

What happed to you? Pikachu asked.

Meowth looked up, "Pikachu, that you?" Jumping out from the can, he said, "Oh my God, the worst thing has happened! Some stupid twerp whose English is worse than mine (and I'm a Pokemon for crying out loud) stuck me into a lemon fic where I was reduced to a semi-rape plot device! HELP ME!"

Me? The two people I thought were my best friends dumped me. The meowth (7) replied.

Damn you Deathsia, turning Pikachu into a sluttly bitch and Meowth into a shit-eating pervert wasn't good enough for you?! Now you made Jessie and James into complete asses?! Ok, sure they use underhanded tricks, but they at least care about each other and their Pokemon!!

The series already took away their competency, did you have to take away their tight bond with their Pokemon?

Hold a second! Your team (8) rockets (9) meowth (10)!

Again . . . Thank you for stating the obvious.

Pikachu then began to emit sparks from her cheeks.

I was until they dumped me here while running from officer (11) jenny (12). I have been searching for food for three days now.

So how are things with you and Ash? Meowth asked slyly.

Phoenix Wright: From blood to peaches, the Judge sure likes to go on his wild tangents.

Replace blood with mundane conversation, peaches with disturbing sex scenes, and Judge with Author.

I-I don't know. Pikachu sputtered.

You don't know. Or he doesn't know? Meowth replied. <- That there should be 'ask,' not replied!!!

H-H-He doesn't know. Pikachu sputtered again.

When did Pikachu come to terms with her feelings in the short span between shopping at the Pokemart to leaving said Pokemart?

So you like the guy but he's clueless right?

I guess. Pikachu said shifting her feet again. Ok here's what you do…

Nothing to indicate a change of scenery or time. He/She has hit another pet peeve. It's to be expected by now.

Ash is (Was! Stick to the same tense!) in bed asleep at the pokemon (13) center (14) as Pikachu sneaks back in.

I hope enjoys the surprise meowth (15) suggested. Pikachu thought.

In this fic, nothing good can come out of ANYTHING Meowth suggests.

Pikachu snuck under ash's (16) blankets and began to pull down his shorts.

Good thing he wares boxers. Pikachu thought.

What the-- isn't the point to give Ash a blowjob? Is it really relevant to be happy he wears boxers? In fact, shouldn't you actually wish he went commando so it would be less effort on your part when stripping him? THIS FIC MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!

Then she saw it. Ash's cock.

It was quite limp at the moment, but still to see her trainers cock for the first time in her life made her feel something she had not felt since her last encounter with meowth (17).

Pikachu began to masturbate to the site of Ash's cock. She imagined his cock deep inside her and it caused her to climax spilling all her female (. . . It's what? Juices? Hormones? Fury? Pancakes (pancakes I wouldn't eat if I were you)?) Pikachu juices on ash's (18) bed.

Eww . . . Just . . . eww . . . You could have put that in a sexier way that didn't make it sound like Pikachu popped a pimple or something and the puss was oozing out of it.

Unless you have a secret fetish for that too, you creep.

Now it's Ash's turn. Pikachu thought as she massaged ash's cock like meowth (19) had instructed earlier.

wacko.gif What is imagined cannot be unimagined.

As she massaged it, Ash's cock began to grow and inflate like a balloon.

I'm getting mental images of Ash's cock inflating like a balloon and then popping. Mmm, that totally turns me on!!

Then she put as much of it as possible into her mouth. She began as meowth (20) had taught her and got a motion going. Pikachu could hear ash (21) moaning words like: yah suck it, and harder! Ash let out a loud moan in his sleep.

What the, are you seriously saying that Ash is concidentally having a wet dream at the same time Pikachu is giving him a blowjob? Or are you implying that he's actually half-awake and conscious of what's going on?

Because I don't buy the idea that he can feel the blowjob and still be asleep! I mean, there's a possiblity, but only a very small one!! One in a million perhaps! Just like the chances of me coming out of this fanfic with my sanity in tact.

Pikachu then mover her tongue up from his balls to the tips of his cock before engulfing it in her mouth again. Ash took a hold of Pikachu's head and thrust his full member into her mouth as he busted his cum in her mouth. Then as suddenly, as he came his cock shrank back to its original size.

Ah-ha! So he was awake! . . . Though being right doesn't pay for the therapy sessions I now have to attend.

And what the hell do you mean by busted his cum?! That makes no coherent sense!! It makes it sound like he's ramming a gun into Pikachu's mouth!! (At this rate, my exclamation mark's button is going to be broken).

Moments later the cover was yanked from over Pikachu's head followed by Ash's pale face.

Pikachu simply smiled at him as a drop of his cum dribbled down her chin.

Ok…please tell me I am dreaming! Please tell me my Pikachu did not just give me a blowjob!

You weren't in denial when you thrusted your FREAKING COCK INTO IT'S MOUTH!!!

Not sure of what she did wrong besides giving her human trainer a blowjob while he was unconsious (unconsious dudes can't say no, bow chika wow wa). Pikachu slowly jumped of the bed, began to walk towards the door, and for the first time ever since they meet went into her pokeball (22).

Ash knew something was wrong with Pikachu now. She never went into her pokeball (23).

Redundancy is redundant.

Pikachu was inside her pokeball (24) crying her eyes out thinking she just literally blew her chances of ever being with ash (24).

Ha-ha-ha, get it? Because she gave him a blowjob? Blowjob? Blew? *bricked*

Wow, this fic is lowering my standards. Can't believe I went there.

What did I do wrong? Isn't that how a female human shows affection to a male?

If the female human is a prostitute and the male is a rich, fat politician, then yes.

Pikachu was greatly confused as she attempted to figure out what went wrong. Maybe I did it wrong?

Was there another way to do that that I did not know about? All the thoughts were rushing through Pikachu's head right now and she could not make since of any of them.

Ash simply sat there with his boxers still down trying to collect himself.

Ok Pikachu gave me a blowjob…but pokemon don't give blowjobs, do they?

YOU'RE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF!

Now as far as I know my Pikachu is female…but why would she have an attraction to me a human?

Maybe she's just a horny, cum-guzzler, but maybe that's just this fic.

I need to ask nurse (25) joy (26) about this one…

I can just see the conversation:

Ash: Hey, Nurse Joy, my Pikachu just gave me a blowjob, why is that?
Nurse Joy: . . . Chansey, get my taser. We have another pervert on our hands.

Ash stared down at his now limp cock. But damn! Pikachu can sure give a good fucking blowjob!

. . . *eye twitch*

Ash pulled up his boxers and tried to go back to sleep.

As will I later on tonight, holding myself and asking God why he would allow such a thing to be created.

This post has been edited by xoxjoanxox: Mar 12 2011, 08:12 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #14
xoxjoanxox

Break free.

post Sep 6 2010, 05:31 PM
Also, thank you everyone who welcomed me. =) Your reviews of my mock are much appreciated.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #15
Waffleman

Where's the mask, Araki?

Member No.: 372

post Sep 6 2010, 05:42 PM
What is this crap?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #16
Soren Highwind

spooky

Member No.: 357

post Sep 6 2010, 05:42 PM
Oh, Pikachu, you dirty, dirty slut, you...

...God, that was disturbing.

--------------------
QUOTE (Paragon)
I want to make a t-shirt that says "Does your grandpa get the pussies wet?"

QUOTE (oneluckyduck)
Soren, you host the worst orgies.

Makeshift Jukebox (my tumblr; on hiatus)
+Quote Post
Post #17
Things

Member No.: 354

post Sep 6 2010, 05:46 PM
Ok, now that made the chapter bearable! OR maybe I'm just numb to sick crap like this.

"As she massaged it, Ash's cock began to grow and inflate like a balloon."

Are you sure this isn't a troll fic? I mean, come on. Who talks about balloons during a sex scene?

--------------------
Filling the site with...things.
+Quote Post
Post #18
Sniper_Queen

Member No.: 379

post Sep 6 2010, 06:45 PM
Welcome!! And great mock. i remember seeing this in the bad fic thread and my brain shut down somewhere between chapter 2 and 3. the last thing I remember is nurse joy saying that it was natural for pokemon to give their trainers blowjobs sick.gif

Although this story isn't as bad as the one where Dawn gets fucked by Pikachu, Piplup, and some other pokemon in the first chapter (i forgot what that one was called though)
+Quote Post
Post #19
xoxjoanxox

Break free.

post Sep 6 2010, 06:54 PM
QUOTE (Sniper_Queen @ Sep 6 2010, 09:45 PM)
Welcome!! And great mock. i remember seeing this in the bad fic thread and my brain shut down somewhere between chapter 2 and 3. the last thing I remember is nurse joy saying that it was natural for pokemon to give their trainers blowjobs  sick.gif

Although this story isn't as bad as the one where Dawn gets fucked by Pikachu, Piplup, and some other pokemon in the first chapter (i forgot what that one was called though)

Oh snap, are you serious? What's with all these twisted and disturbed people that actually think this crap is acceptable enough to be released to the general public?!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #20
xoxjoanxox

Break free.

post Sep 6 2010, 06:57 PM
QUOTE (Waffleman @ Sep 6 2010, 08:42 PM)
What is this crap?

That, my dear friend, is one of the many disturbing fics lurking around Fanfiction.

Rule 34: If it exists, there WILL be (bad) porn of it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 04:56 AM