Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teen Titans: High School Musical 2, my turn to make a Mykan story good
Post #1
Maniak

I will mock all the fanfics in the TRI STATE AREA!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 345

post Aug 20 2010, 02:04 PM
Hello and welcome to my first real MSTing on Project A.F.T.E.R.

Before I start the MSTing, let me tell you something about myself: I love good musical numbers. And before you ask, no I'm not gay. But for some reason I just like to listen to a well executed musical clue, villain song or sarcastic medley. Stuff like anything by Andrew Lloyd Webber or Hello Dolly are, for me, garbage, while Avenue Q, The Producers or something dark like „Tanz der Vampire“ (A German musical that Broadway butchered like Jack the Ripper did to his victims) hold a place in my cold little heart. But even if it`s not a „great“ show, I can enjoy little musical clues in TV shows (except that Buffy sing-a-long shit) or even internet videos. Heck I even tried to write the South Park movie into a school play back in high school.

And let`s say I learned a few things about musicals or songnumbers: You can`t put them in every medium. As long as it is something visual and audible , it will work. But mostly if you write a book for example and put some text in it without the explanation that this is a song, no one will get it? Why? Because the melody is lost. A song can only work, if you give the text something like rhythm and a tact. If not you just have some placeholder. Therefore „songfics“ are a giant failure.

Okay, I admit, I myself put a few lines from songs now and then in an MSTing or even in a fanfiction, but then I don`t try to make the lyrics an integral part of the story. It is something in the background a character listens to, with the text trying to „foreshadow“ a specific situation. I don`t let the characters themself start singing in a situation that`s not appropiate. Also I think, if you put the text on but no link to a video so the person can listen to it, you just can forget it.

Therefore I really don`t like the „Musical fanfics“ Project A.F.T.E.R.s most mocked author (let us just call him PAMMA for the sake of it) puts out now and then. They are just a bunch of boring written texts, in which he puts in a few texts he copies from the internet, without bringing up a link for youtube or something like that. Also I think he really doesn`t know how to put in a „good“ song. So therefore I present you my personal MSTing of PAMMA`s Teen Titan`s fanfic „High School Musical 2“

And before you start asking, no it has nothing to do with Disney`s infamous franchise –which as I have to admit has bad but unfortunately „sticking“ songs- even if the title may suggest it.

Here I have to explain a few things, also for those unfamiliar with PAMMA:

See, the author –whose real username everyone can find in the one and other thread and even on tvtropes- is a „little bit“ obsessed about the fact, Terra and Beast Boy didn`t come together in Teen Titans. And I don`t mean the superior comic, I mean the cartoon show from 2003 till 2006

His obsession is so great, he wrote a fanfiction to „fix“ the mess, called „Some things never change“, which has already been MSTed by DraculaMarth here on this site.

I mention this fanfiction, because basically, High School Musical 2 is a sequel to it.
Therefore, here is a short summary of „Some things never change“:

Beast Boy tells Copy-Cat the stupid self insert/OC of the author how he and Terra came together in a 30 chapter long fic, which turns Beast Boy into something like the „Jesus“ of the team.

See, because Beast Boy can`t accept, that Terra wants to live now a normal life, instead of a life which brought her till now just pain and sorrow, he turns into a stalking emo bitch, accusing everyone of not understanding his pain. After bitching so much that he made Shinji Ikari look manly, he visits some mad nazi scientist –okay he is not a nazi, but as a german I consider his accent racist- who makes out of Beast Boy a real boy, by replacing his DNA with some new one.

After that little case of „You fail biology forever“ Beast Boy suffers from amnesia and becomes Garfield Logan, a high school student at Murakami High, author avatar/wish fullfillment and Gary Stu who still „suffers“ so much. Well whatever: He tries to become a superhero with the name of some weird 80s tv hero the Cinema Snob likes (nothing which I have a problem with) and ends up with Terra sooner or later. While all the other Titans turn into some „Co-Stars“ (and not even good co-stars. Seriously, they get beaten by silly strings!) –which turns the Teen Titans fic into an „Garfield Logan and friends“ story- and the author rips off movies like Armageddon and Spiderman, Garfield and Terra also finally get back their memories and become some cuddley cute couple which makes me puke, as I really hate cliche pairings.

So after another few chapters of padding and stupid songs –did I forget to mention, that Beast Boy also gets a voice as beautiful as Ariel, which he uses to become famous by singing Sesame street songs?- there is some lame villain plot and fight. Beast Boy wins and finally realizes that he is happy with the Titans. He graduates from school, comes back to the team, marries Terra, the author finally gets in his delusion what he wants and all live happily ever after because Beast Boy saved the day.

The fanfic is a masterpiece when it comes to turn canon characters in unlikeable Jerkasses and Stus, something people like Kishimoto try to do with Naruto and Sasuke only after a few hundred chapters or so. Beast Boy is just an unlikeable jerk and there is even less originality than a Rob Liefeld comic

But did this stop the author from writing a sequel? No. High School Musical 2 tells us now what hapens a few years after that and how much Beast Boy still has to „suffer“ because he –and the author- can`t get over the fact, that someone was mean to him in school.
Oh and if you ask what happened to „High School Musical 1“...
Well in one sentence: That was just some stupid „It`s all a dream“ fanfiction and alternative take on „Some things never change“ with the Titans a normal students and Beast Boy as our „hero“. So it isn`t „canon“ in the fanfiction cosmology of the author and can be considered an elseworld story.

But enough of that, let's get started.

This post has been edited by Maniak: Aug 22 2010, 06:21 AM

--------------------
It ain`t no mystery, if it`s politics or history; the thing you gotta know is, everything is showbiz

Alles was entsteht, ist wert das es zugrunde geht.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #2
Maniak

post Aug 20 2010, 02:13 PM
So, my first real MSTing on Project A.F.T.E.R. everythings ready?
Let`s see...
Tranquilizers for the worst case, a laptop to call up youtube to get better music, a bucket to puke in it if it gets to clicheed... okay, I am ready! Start your instruments and let the Musical begin!

Teen Titans High School Musical 2

Where they are all in this together...

INTRO

No! The first word and you fail already. You don`t start a musical with an intro. You start it with an Overture. Like this!

"TITANS… GO…!" cried Robin.

And again, PAMMA begins his fanfic with the Titans chasing Slade (Formerly known as Deathstroke) Honestly I don`t get it. He can tell me again and again that this is his style, but showing the Teen Titans failing to capture a guy who suffers from villain decay par excellence , is just sad.

Slade had been caught trying to break the security of the Military center,

Why? He wanted to test his skills before his stealth contest with Sam Fisher next week

but tripped the alarm, and was now on the run all over the base.

At the same time, Dr. Eggman used the situation to break in and steal Project Shadow.

"Run Titans…" he hissed, "Catch me if you can…!"

A movie I would now rather watch than this.

Copy-Cat

The lovechild of those characters...

was able to read Slade's mind,

Slade: "This Deadpool guy is such a rip off"

which could only mean, "Yes… there is no other alternative. It is him…!" he cried. It was the real Slade, and not a robot.

Ah yes, the robot duplicate. Dr. Doom swears on it.

Robin was determined to get him, but as the Titans chased him out of the base, Copy-Cat's foresight was warning him of danger.

Foresight is just another word for spider sense. But rarer than spider sense is common sense in this fanfiction.

"Starfire… Look out!"

Too late. She hit her head on a pipe and went down on the floor.

Starfire turned to face him, but that's when she was nearly shot down by a flame-stream. She fell from the air, into Cyborg's arms, "Yo', What the heck was that?" he wondered.

Some soldiers from SEELE, attacking the complex. See, they mistook this base for NERV and now... well, look up End of Evangelion to get the joke. Or just watch Schmeckie`s review.

All the Titans turned, and out from the shadows came a flaming monster,

Okay, who let Chimchar out of his cage?

one that the original five Titans all recognized too well. "No…!" cried Robin.
"He's back…!" growled Raven.

(sings) The man behind the mask. And he is out of control...

The flames disappeared showing that White-Monster that the Titans were never able to capture and bring to jail.

A flame throwing, white monster? Holy shit! It`s a fire breathing Moby Dick! That`s awesome!

"Dude…!" cried Beast-Boy.

Who says dude nowadays? And 90`s kid doesn`t count.

Slade however saw this to his advantage, "Well… it seems an old friend of yours has returned." he mocked,

Cyborg: Nah, he is just someone we know from a LARPing meeting last month.

"I shall take my leave so you may all catch up."

Or in other words: So long, suckers!

He began to dash off, but Robin wasn't about to let Slade get away this time. "Copy-Cat, Terra… you come with me, the rest of you deal with THAT…!" he ordered.

White Monster: Excuse me? I have a name, you lust boy for Batman. You can call me the almighty, indestructible terror... Johann.

Copy-Cat and Terra nodded, and BB kissed Terra's cheek before she went off. "Be careful, Babe."

Not that you become another victim of Dan Didio`s absurd 'we kill characters off' policy.

His wife smiled at him before she headed off with Robin and Copy-Cat. This left the
other Titans to face the White Monster. "Let's get him!" growled Cyborg.

A black guy in a group of white people, fighting off a monster? Following the cliches, he dies first.

Beast-Boy went first and changed into a T-Rex, charging right at the monster, and tail-whipping him into a wall.

Say, where are the soldiers? Slade breaks into a military base for no specific reason which surely is located somewhere out of town and the Teen Titans are the first to fight him off?
Has everyone been surprisingly shifted on some aircraft carrier?

The creature saw this to his advantage and mater-merged with the bricks. "Oh, no you don't…!" Raven hissed, "Azarath… Metrione… ZINTHOS…!"

She should sometimes try another spell. Hey Raven, try it with supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Even now the sound of it is something quite atrocious.

Wow, that was a lame word gag.

She used her powers on the many garbage cans near the wall and bombarded the area the creature was in forcing him to emerge, but still with the walls element, making him hard to see.

It`s a military base. Aren`t there some bombs she can throw at it?

"Take this…!" Starfire thundered as she unleashed her furry of star-bolts. Cyborg even assisted her by firing his shoulder-missiles. The monster was hit, and looked a little weary, but not defeated yet.

White Monster/Johann: Is this the best you can do? Heck, I know Nidokings with more firepower!

"It refuses to admit defeat." cried Star.

Star, do me a favor and stick your tongue a little bit longer down Robin`s throat. Perhaps then you will not only speak in english, but also normal

Beast-Boy clenched his fists, "Well it better…!" and he changed into a rhino, and charged. The monster got hit hard in his chest and crashed into a dripping water drain, allowing him to merge with the water and retreat to the sewers.

Fuck! A sewer level!

"He's getting' away…!" cried Cyborg.

Really? I never guessed Captain Obvious.

So the four of them dove into the sewers attempting to find the monster.

Starfire: Ah, this wonderful smell. Reminds me of the first date Robin and I had.

Beast Boy: Okay, now I don`t want to know what the two do Friday night.

Yes I admit, this was from NC. Hey, at least I admit who I steal the jokes from. (looks to PAMMA)

Elsewhere, Robin, Copy-Cat, and Terra had Chased Slade all the way into town.

For an old man Slade really can run fast.

"You're not getting away from us!" Terra roared as she sealed off every exit with rock-walls.

Exit? If they are in town where can there be an exit? Okay, who the fuck put this line here? This should be a few lines higher.

Slade didn't seem worried at all. "Child… you underestimate your former mentor." he hissed at her. "You really should have chosen to keep you're life without the Titans."

Slade: I mean really, Terra, why did you betray me? After all the things I taught you not only in fight but also in bed. I mean come on. Twister will never be the same for you again.

He was referring to Terra's experience with "Things Change"

Ah, yes „Things change“. The last episode of Teen Titans, which scarred PAMMA emotionally like you would be after being raped by your own uncle. Seriously, he mentions it more often than Linkara bitches about „One more day“. The main difference is, Linkara sometimes gives his rants a lampshade hanging, but PAMMA just uses it as an excuse to sabotage his entire life and to whine like Superboy Prime.

and all the horrid things she did to herself

Like starting a new life, making friends and trying not to be used by evildoers.

and to Beast-Boy. "GRR…! AAH…!" and she went berserk bombarding him with rocks and boulders.

And then the same as in „Judas Contract“ happened and she buried herself under a large boulder during her hissy fit. 20 years later, she would come back as a zombie during Nekron`s night of the living dead.

Slade wasn't able to dodge them all, and got slammed hard by a huge boulder. This left him open for Robin and Copy-Cat to engage him in battle. "Get him…!" cried Robin as he weld his metal-staff.

"Wipe him

Ooh, kinky.

out…!" added Copy-Cat as he extended his X-Men claws.

I think the character you meant to say is called Wolverine. By the way, I hate X-Men, so you can be sure that there will be a few jokes about them in this MSTing.

Two on One, and Slade managed to match them both against him, except for the fact that since he wasn't a robot, and was the real deal, Copy-Cat could red his mind and outwit him.

As stupid as everyone in this fanfiction universe is, Slade could easily be defeated by a potted plant.

"You do not stand a chance against my foresight Slade." he growled.

„And you can`t stand this“, Slade said and pulled out a water pistol.
„A water pistol?“, Copy Cat asked in total disbelief. He stood ready to attack, cornering Slade in a dark alley. „You think you can defeat me with that?“
„Oh yes“, Slade said before he shot at Copy-Cat. As soon as the liquid out of the pistol touched his chest, Copy-Cat began to scream in pain. Whatever it was that hit him, it slowly burned itself through his skin, faster than his healing factor could work. Throwing himself to the ground, Copy-Cat dissolved whimpering in a puddle of hairy colours. Paralyzed by the gruesome fate of his teammate, a shivering Robin turned his glance to Slade.

„Especially if it`s filled with Judge Dooms Stu dissolving „dip“ solution", he explained at last, before he continued to attack Robin.

"Surrender now while you can…!"

Please Slade, surrender. Let someone else be hunted down to the start of another Teen Titan fanfiction.

Slade simply sniggered, "Hmm, mm… I have not even begun to fight."

And we won`t even see him fight, because now starts the musical cue.

(Music Cue)

With three Titans battling Slade, and the other four in the sewers going for the White Monster. This battle was only heating up.

Nah, this battle doesn`t get a description; that`s it. Hey PAMMA, try to make a video out of this.

-Goin' straight through the hole
You ain't got no game
I'm breakin' ya out the frame
Coming through like a train
Looking to take over the world is my goal
With my unstoppable crew takin' all control
You can't get none of this, we're runnin' this
Well taker, earth shaker, 3 point gunnin' this
Get out the lane, I'm comin' through
And if you don't wanna move then I'm comin' right through you

... Space Jam? You actually take a song from Space Jam?
Okay, why? Why Space Jam? I don`t ask this because of the quality of the movie or the song itself, but in which way does this song fit with what happens in the fanfiction?
Seriously there are heroes fighting of a mercenary and a monster. How does that fit with the Monstar Anthem, sung by people like LL –I don`t die in my slasher movies- Cool J and Coolio?

May I suggest for example this song, just being presented by Robin and Deathstroke, while fighting?

See? The song itself is stupid but it fits much better. You just have to change the word mother in the line „Oh yeah, just ask your mother“ to Terra and you have your song. And if something from „Pokemon-the musical“is able to improve your fic... no comment.

-It's like inch by inch and step by step
I'm closing in on your position and destruction is my mission

Because I am a Dalek.

Though eight is not enough, your whole squad better duck
It's like switch when I bust
Now you're whole crew is dust
Comin' through my area, I'ma have to bury ya
The real scream team on your scream scene
It's like showdown on the range
Go tell me who wanna tangle with the
Ghetto witch-doctor neighborhood superhero?

Okay you know what, fuck it. I can`t stand this „gangster“ rap for a movie in which Michael Jordan has to play basketball with the Looney Tunes to defeat a group of aliens.
So lets try to think up some awesome things that could have happened during the fight:

Beast Boy transforms in a giant squit to beat up the monster in the sewer.

The monster throws Cyborg in a pipe and he gets stuck for a few minutes until he shoots himself out using his sonic cannon, becoming deaf for a few minutes because of the sound waves shooting back at him in the pipe.

Raven trying to rip the monster apart with her magic

Starfire shots at a gas pipeline and before it explodes, she and the other flee through a duct cover

The monster breaking through the street and the fight continues.

Meanwhile, Slade gets out his sword and fights Robin. Later he takes Terra hostage, only to realize she is in fact Copy-Cat who hurts him badly, before Terra splits up the street so he falls in the sewer. But before they can follow he throws a smoke bomb and they lose him.

Any more ideas?

No one knew how it happened,

It was magic!

but both Slade, and the White Monster had gotten away. Robin was furious. "We were close…! So close…!" he slammed the road with his fists in shame.

Robin: Why can`t PAMMA just let us catch him so this never ending purgatory finally stops. You god damn bastard, just come up with another beginning for once!

Starfire approached her husband and place a hand on his shoulder which calmed him.

Starfire: Easy, Robin. Just take one of your happy pills and everything will be bearable.

The Titans decided to just let it go for now, and head back to the Tower.

Meanwhile, the monster went berserk in a catholic girls school. Whoever it didn`t kill, it took down in the sewer to impregnate. You see, it was just an ordinary tentacle monster from Japan.

And so, the Intro of this fanfiction ends. What did we get? An ordinary Slade chase, a monster of which I can`t imagine anything beside the last EVA generation SEELE produced and some stupid song which you could only find on the CD of a movie, furries whack off to.
I hope the next song will be better.

This post has been edited by Maniak: Aug 21 2010, 04:06 AM

--------------------
It ain`t no mystery, if it`s politics or history; the thing you gotta know is, everything is showbiz

+Quote Post
Post #3
Infinite

Kam: Girl with lame titles

Member No.: 375

post Aug 20 2010, 08:47 PM
The only way to read his fics is after it's been on here. Nice MST bud.

--------------------
"Fools lie, clever men tell the truth... and the truth is, your fics really suck..."
+Quote Post
Post #4
Screaming_Soulcatcher

My Lady Dominate

Member No.: 351

post Aug 20 2010, 08:54 PM
Ahh, a Mykan fic. Never fails with the failure. Good job

--------------------
QUOTE (Nyx @ Jan 31 2009, 12:00 AM)
The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana is the means by which ALL is revealed...beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are...Death awaits you

I used to have a home, now I don't even have a name. I'm nothing but a number, here we are all the same...- Emilie Autumn- One Foot in Front of the Other.

Anime Popularity = Schoolgirl Quotient x Otaku appeal / Time of Release (The Dr. O Anime Appeal Theorem)
+Quote Post
Post #5
Decoy

Member No.: 346

post Aug 21 2010, 12:46 AM
The background music for this fic is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e69-GO4bYLM

Because you know Slade would make an EPIC teapot.
+Quote Post
Post #6
Maniak

post Aug 21 2010, 01:46 AM
QUOTE (Decoy @ Aug 21 2010, 09:46 AM)
The background music for this fic is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e69-GO4bYLM

Because you know Slade would make an EPIC teapot.

I thought more about "Cartoon Heroes" but... yeah, according to how the story develops now and then...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #7
ToxAff

Hell Chick

Member No.: 355

post Aug 21 2010, 02:54 AM
Wait...what has this got to do with High Cra-er-Musical 2?

--------------------
O pitiful shadow bound in darkness,
Looking down upon people, and causing them pain...
A soul drowned in sinful karma...

Want to try dying this once?
+Quote Post
Post #8
Maniak

post Aug 21 2010, 03:06 AM
QUOTE (ToxAff @ Aug 21 2010, 11:54 AM)
Wait...what has this got to do with High Cra-er-Musical 2?

Read the first entry and you should get it.

If not, the short version:

PAMMA (and don`t ask who it is, you should know. Thats just an joke acronym which stands for "Project A.F.T.E.R.`s most mstinged author) brought up some stupid FF once in which Starfire has a dream about how Garfield`s time in high school during "some thigns never change" also could have been. It`s a boring elseworld story someone even mstinged already and it has something to do with Slade being a principal who wants to replace all students against robot duplicates while the Teen Titans are just ordinary students visiting school and Beast Boy being a douchebag like PAMMA.
The thing only has the title High school Musical because it plays in a high school and there are again some songtexts in it. That`s all.
To fully understand why this FF is called "High School Musical 2" you have to wait until I finished chapter two. But here is a hint:

They go back to school

This post has been edited by Maniak: Aug 21 2010, 03:15 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #9
ToxAff

Hell Chick

post Aug 21 2010, 04:20 AM
QUOTE (Maniak @ Aug 21 2010, 03:06 AM)
Slade being a principal who wants to replace all students against robot duplicates

Wait,what?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #10
Maniak

post Aug 21 2010, 04:26 AM
QUOTE (ToxAff @ Aug 21 2010, 01:20 PM)
Wait,what?

Just believe it, here is the original:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4638489/1/Teen..._School_Musical

You have to understand, we are talking about a Mykan Fanfiction. Mykan is known for mashing up Digimon with Dragon Ball Z or Totally Spies with Yugioh.
And honestly, in a world where some people are stupid enough to write a fic in which Organisation XIII turns into nazis, Shinji Ikari brings us the "Nightmare cataclysm" and the Masters of Darkness raping the Digidestined before they eat them, I am not surprised about this stupid kind of plot.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #11
ToxAff

Hell Chick

post Aug 21 2010, 04:37 AM
Wow..I heared Mykan is like a legend around here, but he really did all those things? I mean GOD! You're right! Slade turning kids into robot duplicates is probably some of the more tame ideas he has...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #12
DraculaMarth

Literally The Worst

Member No.: 348

post Aug 21 2010, 05:04 AM
QUOTE (ToxAff @ Aug 21 2010, 08:37 AM)
Wow..I heared Mykan is like a legend around here, but he really did all those things? I mean GOD! You're right! Slade turning kids into robot duplicates is probably some of the more tame ideas he has...

Yeah, his plans are crazy, but he often beats the Titans with ridiculous methods. My favorite is when his henchmen, the HIVE beat the Titans by spraying them with silly string, although in TATSNBN's rewrite he removed that part.

Like I said in the proofreading, good mock, Maniak. By the way, is the first picture of Copy-Cat's inspirations Marsupilami?

--------------------
QUOTE (Dakari-King Mykan)
No one sucks my cock, I forbid it!

QUOTE (Howlitzer)
He'll be missing a melon and a head when a nigga gets the munchies. Y'all white folks better hold me back

QUOTE (TigerOfThunder2013 @ Jul 14 2013, 10:09 PM) *
Go kill yourself DraculaMarth! No one wants you here. I was here to defend a story. Not deal with shitty people.

+Quote Post
Post #13
Maniak

post Aug 21 2010, 05:37 AM
QUOTE (ToxAff @ Aug 21 2010, 01:37 PM)

Somehow I think you misunderstood a part of my last post.
If you should think that this thing about the Masters of Darkness or Organistaion XIII is something Mykan wrote, you are wrong. These were just a few examples of other stupid FF ideas I saw on the internet, written by other people. People I would like to kick their ass.

And the idea with the robot duplicates.... considering what "PAMMA" wrote in other FFs it can be considered "normal". As long as you define normal by villain plots like "Lasergun to evaporate fantasy" or "Clon army to destroy romantic"

@Dracula Marth:
Yes, the first picture is Marsupilami. I am surprised someone here not coming from an european country is able to identify him. Nice to see he isn`t that much unknown.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #14
Decoy

post Aug 21 2010, 08:16 AM
AUUGGGHHHH! HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!

*screams and tries to find a place to hide*

THE HORROR.

Slade wants to replace everyone with robot duplicates...

Why not just imprision them and threaten to kill their friends if they don't cooperate? Because that worked SO well last time.
+Quote Post
Post #15
DraculaMarth

Literally The Worst

Member No.: 348

post Aug 21 2010, 04:37 PM
How is Slade going to benefit from it anyway. Is this his plan?

Attached Image

This post has been edited by DraculaMarth: Aug 21 2010, 04:37 PM

--------------------
QUOTE (Dakari-King Mykan)
No one sucks my cock, I forbid it!

QUOTE (Howlitzer)
He'll be missing a melon and a head when a nigga gets the munchies. Y'all white folks better hold me back

QUOTE (TigerOfThunder2013 @ Jul 14 2013, 10:09 PM) *
Go kill yourself DraculaMarth! No one wants you here. I was here to defend a story. Not deal with shitty people.

+Quote Post
Post #16
Decoy

post Aug 21 2010, 07:55 PM
Step 2 would be maul Mykan for writing such a load of crap.

Step 3 would be rape all the underage children.
+Quote Post
Post #17
Maniak

post Aug 21 2010, 10:29 PM
QUOTE (DraculaMarth @ Aug 22 2010, 01:37 AM)
How is Slade going to benefit from it anyway. Is this his plan?

Attached Image

Yeah but just you get it: This won`t be Slade`S plan in this story. Heck, Slade isn`t even the villain in this fucking fanfiction. He is the main antagonist of the first HSM Teen Titans one, this is the second in which our villain is no one else then...

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!

.... you will see it as soon as chapter two has been proof read

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #18
Maniak

post Aug 23 2010, 12:31 PM
Hello and welcome back to „Teen Titans High School Musical 2“, the only story on the net with „High School Musical“ in the title, which doesn`t have anything to do with „sticking to the status quo“ or Zac Efron.
Last time, we read how Slade fleed from the Titans, who also had to fight a flamebreathing white monster. I don`t know what it was, and therefore I suggest it was an Hollow.
But what does this all have to do with the fanfiction? Answer: Absolutely nothing!
Don`t believe me? Well, then lets read further.

CHAPTER ONE: Hiring the Titans

Rent-A-Titan? Well okay. Can I hire Cyborg to help me work in the garden? I always wanted my personal slave.
... I think I crossed a line there for the sake of a joke.

The next day was very beautiful, too beautiful to stay indoors.

According to superhero comic logic, that means in a few minutes some crazy alien will attack the city and try to take over the entire world.

So the Titans had a day out.

And they all went out
poisoning pigeons in the park.

A picnic lunch… football… A few movies…

Going to the zoo, picking up girls at NYU, sitting in the park, smoking pot...

Beast-Boy still had that rotten luck of sitting in a broken chair and spilling his popcorn on Raven's head.

Raven: That was the last time, I went out watching New Moon with you.
Robin: Thank god. By the way, who brought up this movie?
Starfire: (hands up)

Still, even Raven couldn't complain when the Titans hit the mall, and Copy-Cat got her a new set of Black-Candles, with soothing scents for meditation. “Do you… always have to buy me things like this?” she asked playfully.

Copy-Cat: You should see what I bought for you at the sex shop on the third floor.

Her boyfriend wrapped his arms round her, “Only because it is that you prompt me to.” he teased, and they shared a soft kiss.

You know I really would have issues kissing something that looks like a lemure with Robin`s head and Wolverine`s claws.

Attached Image

At the food court, the Titans compared their purchases. Starfire sure bought a lot of things, particularly mustard, for herself to drink! “UGH…!” the others groaned.

What? Mustard doesn't taste so bad. Okay I am not drinking it but come on. I bet there are far worse things you could eat then that.

“I find it rather delicious.” she stated.

(sings) Try the yellow stuff it`s delicious don`t believe me, ask the dishes...

“I cannot help but how I feel…”

Starfire: And I feel pretty, so pretty!

Cyborg made a bet with Beast-boy and Terra,

Cyborg: I bet half of my video games collection, that I am able to travel around the world in less than 80 days!

“Hey… fifty-bucks says she hogs the bathroom tonight…?” Beast-Boy and Terra were in; they knew Starfire's nine stomachs gave her excellent bladder-control.

Toilet humour, really? What is this? A Seltzer and Friedberg movie? Well, if there are again different copied scenes from better stories, that might be true.

Beast-Boy's purchase was truly amazing. Ever since he had written that book, “The Incredible Beast” he just had to try and get it published, and it became a huge hit.

The book by the way is another fanfiction, mostly inspired by „The incredible Hulk“. I'm still waiting for Lou Ferrigno to show up at the Titans Tower and beat up Beast Boy for copyright infringement.

“Uh-huh…” Raven said, “You bought a book that you yourself wrote, why?”

Beast Boy: Because I suffer from Alzheimer and can`t remember what I once wrote.

Beast-Boy shot her a straight, “Duh…! To cherish one of my finer accomplishments…”

If this is one of the few things you are proud of in your life, you really should do more beside playing video games and banging Terra all day long.

Terra pecked her husband on the cheek. “I just can't stop reading it myself.”

That`s because Beast Boy put some subtext in the book, which slowly burns itself in the reader`s brain. Mind control at its finest.

Beast-Boy smiled at his wife, “Nice to have a Number-one fan.”

Forget it. Your so called „number one fan“ is probably some fat teenage chick from Ohio, thinking your characters are the greatest cast of fictional characters after the Cullen family.

As the Titans headed home, they stopped at a red light just before the Murakami-School. Beast-Boy and Terra looked tensed as they drew in deep, shaky breaths. “Uh-oh… here we go again.” Cyborg muttered.

Starfire: Easy friends. Please don`t hyperventilate.
Raven: Copy-Cat, be a nice guy and hit them k.o.

After all these few years since they graduated, and Beast-Boy and Terra were still traumatized by the experiences they had at that school,

Yeah. Who could have thought, that the hamburgers during cafeteria lunch would be made out of monkey flesh, containing the rage virus from „28 days later“. The number of students Terra and Beast Boy had to slaughter in order to survive...
Sorry, I just thought of some awesome crackfic. I think what is meant is this little
"ge ( r ) m".

especially “Things Change.”

And the bashing of „Things change“ starts. And no, I won`t go berserk every time he mentions it. If I do so, I will get an heart attack around chapter 5. Instead, everytime the episode which made PAMMA feel like being raped by an horse will be mentioned, I will say something random considering the fact, that „things change“. And believe me, as soon as I start to shout random comments, you will realize why I call myself Maniak.

“Are you two okay…?” Robin asked.

Beast Boy: (shaking and sweating) Yes, yes I am. How are you Terra?
Terra: (in fetal position) Terra is a good girl and not Slade`s puppet. Terra is a good girl and not Slade`s puppet...
Copy-Cat: I think they are fine.

Beast-Boy and Terra nodded, and held each other's hand tightly as their memories flashed by.

As Dr. Nefarious would say: Initiate super wavy flashback effect!

Terra was haunted by the way she tried to bush Beast-Boy out of her life

The memories and guilt of her betraying the Teen Titans? Only second rate.

“Things Change,

Like a boy's voice when he hits puberty.

Beast-Boy. The girl you want me to be is just a memory.”

So go and visit Vexen. I am sure he is able to turn your memory into a Terra Replica, which you then can use as personal sex slave.
Yes I am a Kingdom Hearts fan, so what? I know Nomura has a fetish for zippers, his artwork can be considered „average“ for a mangaka and KH is „Crisis on infinite Disney channels“
But as bad as it is, it`s my guilty pleasure.

“Come with me…”

Beast Boy: And together we can rule the galaxy as Count Logan and blond mole.

“You go… you're the Teen Titan. That's who you are. That's not me. I'm not a hero.

(while reading Judas Contract) The last sentence sums it up perfectly.

I'm not out to save the world. I'm just a girl with a Geometry test next period and I haven't studied.”

I must admit, this line is kinda funny. I know people are arguing about the quality of this episode, but this sentence is really not that bad.

This haunted Beast-Boy a lot too, but no as much as he remembered becoming Garfield Logan, Super-Brain, and went to the school motivated by rage, grief, and regret, and how badly he treated many of the students.

All to read here.

“Just that you talk like such a little kid…!”

“If you come to school, and you're not even prepared for a test, you're pathetic!”

“I don't need help… especially from a little kid!”

“Friends are just stupid… and a complete waste of my time.”

Our hero. An unsympathic, teacher ass kissing jerk who uses emo bullshit to excuse his behavior. You know I am also an asshole, but I am not trying to insult people with who I have the same classes.

Cyborg decided to pull off the road, and let Beast-Boy and Terra ease up a bit.

If I was him, I would take them to a psychologist. Beast Boy has enough money now to pay off therapy. I mean sorry, if he doesn`t get over his graduation even years later he has serious issues. And I mean in this case worse issues as someone who turns his graduation in a villain called „Count Graduon“

He felt really bad to see them like this. Haunted and upset by something that happened years ago.

In high school none the less. You know, the place where we learn first hand, what „social structure and your part in it“ means, as soon as some bully decides to push our head down the toilet.

Even their being married, and making out who knew how many times, it just wasn't enough…!

See, the only reason Terra lets Beast Boy take her doggy style (and he is able to do that literally) is not because she is a nymphomaniac or loves him, no, it`s because it helps silencing the pain she suffered because of her F in Geometry.
... by the way, Geometry is a class in an american high school?

Still, at least they knew it was over and the memories were all they had.

Oh please. For PAMMA it will never end. It will haunt him till he dies in front of his computer, discussing if it would be okay for Mxyzptlk to change the Teen Titans timeline so the two come together.

A while later, the school bell rang, and the students began to fill out, and suddenly, Beast-Boy and Terra caught the face of someone familiar.

Kid Flash? Cause he is cool.

“Dude…!”
“No way…”

Robin: Is that Zac Efron? What does he do here?
Raven: I think he mistook this story for a real High School Musical.

A middle-aged man caught a glimpse of them, “Ahh… Garfield and Terra Logan… We meet again.”

Master of A.F.T.E.R: Did you really think this prison cell could hold me? I am back baby. And this time... you will die.

Beast-Boy and Terra got out of the car, leaving the titans confused.

Cyborg: Okay Robin, they are out. Now drive. Shall the two suffer through this alone, after Some things never change I have had enough of this fics.
Copy-Cat: But we can`t abandon our friends so simply.
Cyborg: Oh and before we take the next flight to Mexico, let us set Copy-Cat out at the next vet.

“Uh… do you know this guy?” Robin asked.
The man approached the couple and shook their hands. “Mr. Shepard, our old Principal.”

Considering the fact, that PAMMA knows Yugioh GX, I think I know how Shepard looks like.
Attached Image

And by the way: Sheppard –with two Ps- is one of the most incompetent principals in fictional history, right after principal Kuno from Ranma 1/2. Why?
Students vanish from his school and never come back, he lets the Scientology of Duell Monster take over and doesn`t interfere when some mad man named „Cobra“ decides to put some devices on the students arms which will slowly devour their life energy. Does this sound for you as if he is doing a good job?

Terra exclaimed. “Dude… we didn't know you were still here at Murakami-High.” added Beast-Boy.

Sheppard: Well, I worked somewhere else for a few years. But after the Duellacademy fired me for sexually harassing Blair, this was the only place I could go too. And by the way, it`s Mister and not dude, young lady.

“They won't let me quit. After all, I am irreplaceable.” said Shepard,

Superintendant Chalmers: He is cheap and he remembers all the students names.

“But I can't begin to tell you how glad I am you and your friends have strolled by, it makes things all the more convenient.”

As if in this story anything is convenient...

The other Titans came out from the car, “You want to talk to us?” Robin asked.
Shepard nodded, “But not here…” and he slipped Beast-Boy and Terra coordinates for a secret meeting place. “Go to this place… we'll talk then.”

And so the Teen Titans later meet up at the abandoned amusement park, where the Joker once tried to make Jim Gordon go crazy.

The Titans followed the instructions and met Shepard late after dark in a parking-lot building.

But they weren`t alone. On the floor above them Scarecrow tried to sell drugs, and below them Adrian Monk tried to solve the case of his dead wife, by analyzing the former crimescene.

“Okay, we're here…” Cyborg said. “Now what's this all about…?”
Shepard explained that during the past several weeks, “Several of my students have gone missing.”

Oh shit, it`s Yugioh GX season 1 all over again.

He said as he showed the Titans pictures from the school's current year-book. Most of the students were paired as couples, possibly boyfriends and girlfriends.

Or boyfriend and boyfriend...

“That's it…?” Raven asked, “That's all you wanted to tell us…?”

Raven: Go to the police. We fight Slade, the Brotherhood of Evil and trans-dimensional demons. Kidnapping is below our standards.

Shepard shook his head, “There is more…”

Robin: What else? Is one of your students secretly a god in the body of some japanese schoolgirl?

We went on explaining that several of his teachers had gone missing as well, and haven't been seen or heard form since.

So during the last few weeks, students and teachers vanished without any trace and the police hasn`t started a search? No parents going crazy in fear of their beloved children?
Either the citizens of Jump City are more apathetic than someone on Prozac or the people who vanished were all orphans.

“We have managed to locate many substitute teachers, temporarily, but the students are growing frightened, and our school-funding, and line of education is being threatened.

Threatened? Look by now the board of education would set you on the street for letting this happen and the FBI would be involved in the case.

As dedicated educator, I refuse to let my school, and my life's work be taken away.”

Sheppard: After the disaster with Yubel I swore on the grave of my wife, that I would never again let my students be abducted by some alien force.

Copy-Cat could sense Shepard's thoughts,

You know Copy-Cat, its not really nice always to read in the minds of other people. In fact it`s kinda wrong from an ethic point of view.

“I see…” he said, “You wish to hire us…?”

Shepard: Yeah. Honestly, I would prefer to hire Booster Gold, but right now he is on the run because of something involving an organisation called CHECKMATE.

The Titans gazed at him, and then back at Shepard who admitted it was true. “If anyone I knew who could help us, it would be the two greatest students I ever had, and the Teen Titans.”

And not the police, the FBI or any real superhero like Martian Manhunter. Sheppard, why do you always depend on some underaged kids? Did you learn nothing from the Duellacademy disaster?

“Gee… I don't know.” Robin said.

Robin: Wouldn`t it be safer to call the police?
Sheppard: No, it has to be the kid which got the „student of the century“, his bimbo and his little sidekicks.
Raven: That`s it. During the next crisis crossover I will have an heel face turn.

Starfire was on Shepard's side though, “It may seem all so confusing, but we cannot turn our backs on those of the innocence who cry for our assistance.”

In other words: Guys we have to do it or we will be the bad guys.

Everyone knew she was right, “But why would we have to go undercover at a school?” Raven asked, “We already know so much,

Raven: For example, I know what god is and how to summon an Elder One.

and Beast-Boy and Terra already graduated. What would we have to learn?”

A lot? Honestly, I saw you guys never getting something you could call a proper education, heck, do you guys even try to have something like a second life beside super heroism? You know, like in the source material? (holds up an comic)
You know, I love the DCAU, but this show really is the weakest one out there.

Shepard stopped her, “Oh, you won't be learning anything, my dear.” He said. The rest was pretty much easy for the Titans to understand. “You mean… you want us to become substitute teachers?” Terra asked.

Sheppard: What? No I want you to work in the cafeteria or as janitors so you can observe the school. Do you know how irresponsible it would be to let you teach other people?
Raven: It would be more responsible than not going to the police, considering your situation.

Cyborg waved his arms, “Whoa, whoa… slown down.” he said “Us…? As teachers, in a high school, to about hundreds of teens who ain't no more than a few years younger than we are…?”

Cyborg: That`s madness!
Robin: Madness? This is fanfiction!

Beast-Boy began to think really hard, as if he had remembered something from long ago…

Beast Boy: Say guys, was I always such a douchebag?

Shepard explained, “I know all of you practically better than anyone else in the city,

Teen Titans Fanboy: Please. You don`t even know that Cyborgs first name is Victor or
that the Teen Titans villain known as the Brain is in fact a homosexual who loves a gorilla named Monsieur Mallah. You call yourself someone who knows them? Forget it!

And by the way, I didn`t make this shit up. Look it up at wikipedia.

and with Garfield and Terra by your sides, I just know you can help us uncover this mysterious mess, and save the school, and the programs with it.”

See the „And with Garfield and Terra by your side“, which indicates, that the others are absolutely useless without them? The first subtle hint, that the spotlight will be on those two.

Raven was already not up for it, “More baby-sitting for kids? I think I'll pass.”

Raven: If you'll excuse me, I think I asked Batman for a cameo on „The Brave and the Bold“.

“Yo' man… I love coachin' kids, but teenagers with academics…?” added Cyborg.

Cyborg: I mean, I am the most intelligent member of the Titans in the comics, but in this show... Yo man, I just know how to pimp your ride.

The others however didn't refuse, particularly Beast-Boy. “I say we do it…” he said. “That school may haunt me but it's still done a lot for me and Terra.”

Hm, scarred you for life.

Terra nodded, and they held each other's hand. Starfire and Robin were in too. “We're heroes.” Robin said, “We don't turn our backs down on anyone.”

Yeah. Hey guys, remember how Robin and the others let the Master almost fry to death?

Starfire nodded.

Copy-Cat was in too, “I have taught as much as I have learned.” he said,

You taught people something beside „fighting“?
I really can`t imagine him teaching about american history.

“My foresight may also be of great value on such a mission. I will go with you.”

What I don`t get with Copy-Cat is, why create a Gary Stu when Beast Boy is the one who functions as author avatar?

Cyborg and Raven felt everyone then gaze at them, and Shepard assured them, “You won't be held against your will. You're free to refuse…”

Raven: Sure. And as soon as I turn my back on you Starfire will fly by and pleads me to join your little club.

Raven sighed, and decided to go for it. “Why do I think I'm going to regret this…?”

Because you are in a badfic with Beast Boy as main character. In other words, your part in the entire plot will be as important as most of the Knights of the Round in Code Geass.

Cyborg didn't know but he was in too.

Yeah, can`t let the black guy have his own opinion can`t we?

Shepard was very grateful. “I will call you in the morning with more details. I want to get you started as soon as possible before things get worse.”

Sheppard: Not that my entire school lands in another dimension. Again...

That night, the Titans had all gone to bed, as hey would have a very busy day tomorrow, preparing for their new jobs. Beast-Boy and Terra, who were sharing Terra's bed that night… they were still concerned if what they were doing was really smart.

No it`s stupid. Just plain stupid. Do you believe any of the students can take you serious?

“Do think we really should go back to Murakami…?” Terra asked for the umpteenth time.

I think at this point we should put something like thunder and lightning in the story, just to show of how afraid they are of it.

Beast-Boy had no clue either. As he had earlier said, while the school did help him and Terra get back together, it was still one of the banes of their existences that plagued them so…

If I could get over the fact that I was bullied for the first seven years at school, you can get over the fact, that a pair of bimbos didn`t worship the messiah known as Garfield Logan.

“I'm scared too…” he admitted, “But you heard what Robin said. We have to do this. We have to help.”

Terra: You know, sometimes I miss my days as a villain. Back then I didn`t have to help every idiot.

Terra smiled, and snuggled into his arms. “Do you still think were ready for this…?”

Beast Boy: For the last time, yes I am. And now get under the blanket. Little Beast Boy needs your attention.

Beast-Boy smiled at his wife, and cupped her chin in his hand, “I'm sure about one thing…” and he kissed her softly. Terra wrapped her arms round his neck and they fell into a deep embrace.

(singing) Hold me whatever lies beyond this morning, is a little later on...

Terra began to remember a song she once played back in her thoughts when she and Beast-Boy started dating in school…

(Music cue)

And what is it this time?

(Terra's thoughts)

Love…
It seems like only yesterday
You were just a child at play
Now you're all grown up inside of me
Oh, how fast those moments flee

Disney`s Robin Hood. Shall I be afraid that PAMMA gets his inspiration for good songs by watching movies, which are considered classics under
Furries?

Once we watched a lazy ass go by
Now the days seem to fly to the moon
Life is brief, but when it's gone you`re dead
Love goes on and on like this song

Oh fuck it, I replace it again with something else. Okay, something which fits for Terra, being unsure about her feelings for Beast Boy and still needing time perhaps...
Okay now that`s a bit embarassing from my site but
I think this could fit

And I know it`s again something you can associate with this Pokémon garbage. So in order to show of a bit of better taste considering musicals, here what perhaps happened as soon as Terra finally
took Garfield as he was.

Unfortunately I wasn`t able to find a better version, except you would have accepted the german or korean one. Oh what the hell.

Elsewhere, a dark figure in a hood and cape,

Figure in hood and cape: I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the cameo, which had to modify its outfit. I am Darkwing Duck!

almost identical to Raven's, stood atop on the roof of a large skyscraper. She didn't look as if she was up to any good.

Yeah. In a few minutes she would piss on some innocent people down the street.

She didn't bother to run and leapt from other rooftops…

She would take the stairs down.

But she stuck out her arms and muttered the phrase, in a voice identical to Terra's;

Person: Imagine something wonderful, imagine something wonderful... dear lord I hope this fairy dust works.

“Meta Uinix…!” and she actually was able to fly away,

(singing) Believe it or not I am walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer...

whoever she was… she was mysterious.

Oh, that`s interesting. A new villain whose identity is in the shadows? That could build up a lot of tension if it`s worked out proper-

Author's notes:
In case you're all wonder…
Yes… That was Gwen.

..ly. CRAP! Way to kill off all suspense PAMMA. Sorry but that`s as if Kishimoto would reveal Maadara Uchiha`s true identity, one hundred chapters before the final fight. And we are talking about Naruto, a manga which is so bad right now, that I prefer fanfiction over it. If PAMMA is able to make such an hideous mistake no serious author would pull up, than that`s worth one of this little things.
little things.

So chapter two... I mean one (I hate prologs) starts the fanfiction off by letting the Teen Titans take a day off, while crime seems to be on vacation. They meet Sheppard who tries to not make the same mistakes on Murakami High as on the Duellacademy. But again he fails and so he needs the help of the Teen Titans... I mean Beast Boy... I mean „Garfield Logan, Boy genius and unimportant friends“ to find out what hapened to most of his students as well as some teachers.
My guess: The aliens from „Faculty“ came back to earth and took over the school. Or perhaps they all joined a cult worshipping the Bible Black. In fact, considering Gwen seems to be involved in the abductions and she uses witchcraft... oh shit!

Whatever it is, we will found out sooner or later.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
And please tell me what you thought of the musical clues. No seriously, please tell me. See, there will be even more in later chapters and I just want to know, if I hit in some way the right tune. If you have alternate suggestions, please tell me.

Oh well, see you soon.

This post has been edited by Maniak: Aug 23 2010, 01:27 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #19
Waffleman

Where's the mask, Araki?

Member No.: 372

post Aug 23 2010, 12:49 PM
Oh my God, that's Copycat?

GET THAT MAN SOME PANTS, JESUS.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #20
Maniak

post Aug 23 2010, 12:55 PM
QUOTE (Waffleman @ Aug 23 2010, 09:49 PM)
Oh my God, that's Copycat?

GET THAT MAN SOME PANTS, JESUS.

Unfortunately yes. That`s PAMMA`s great ownchara. A fucking ape with Robin`s head on

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 05:38 PM