Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General Movie Thread!
Post #481
Deceiver

Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

post Mar 13 2016, 08:49 AM
Saw Deadpool yesterday. I believe that's the first thing I liked Ryan Reynolds in; he did a nice job. Never thought I'd see the day a Marvel movie had full-frontal nudity and full-on decapitations and splatterings. I've admittedly not kept up on the comic the last couple of years, but it felt like it captured the spirit well. Interesting take on Negasonic; her power actually fit her name better than the comic version, and was more applicable to the movie's action. Also, I'd somehow forgotten how fucking hot Gina Carano is. Holy christ. Anyway, I'll be there for the sequal, despite not really caring about Cable.

They naturally ran a trailer for X-Men: Apocalypse beforehand. I admittedly have a soft spot for Apocalypse, not to mention Archangel, so I'll probably see it unless word of mouth is universally terrible.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #482
Scarpaa

Dogs fucked the Pope... no fault of mine

Member No.: 1,487

post Mar 23 2016, 05:00 AM
Well...

This is certainly something.

--------------------
"FACTS ARE UNCOMFERTIBLE" -Dark_mage4k
+Quote Post
Post #483
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Came out on top
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 125

post Mar 23 2016, 06:06 AM
I'll give it points for originality with doing a total first-person view. It reminds me of those Sega CD games, expect with better technology.

So has anyone seen PeeWee's Big Adventure on Netflix yet? As a child of the 80's who has a soft spot in her heart for PeeWee Herman, I had to check it out. It's a worth see if you're a fan of the guy or at least liked the first film. It also has a unique take on the farmer's daughter joke.

--------------------
"The ceiling is a floor, too, if you believe in yourself."-Lupin, Breaking Cat News

-Go see my coloring work at my Deviantart Account.
-Check out and critique my new World of Darkness fancreation, Angel: The Revelation.
(Now with a better link.)
+Quote Post
Post #484
Maniak

I will mock all the fanfics in the TRI STATE AREA!!!

Member No.: 345

post Mar 23 2016, 10:00 AM
Couple of things to get out of the way:

1. So I watched the movie "The Great Budapest Hotel", by Wes Anderson Pretty funny movie. Not really something eye opening, but it has something absurdly whimsical and feels like a theater play in all the good ways. Ralph Finnes is a riot in this movie, playing one of the most sophisticated, yet also vulgar fictional characters in movie I have seen for a long time. So I recommend it.

2. Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice came out.
... and people hate it.
Not that I am surprised about it, but Jesus. Any comic lolcow out there semingly explodes right now, because they call it a betrayal to the DC hero movies.

--------------------
It ain`t no mystery, if it`s politics or history; the thing you gotta know is, everything is showbiz

Alles was entsteht, ist wert das es zugrunde geht.
+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 23 24 25
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 06:50 PM