Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digiball Z: A New Era Of Power!, Dakari-King Mykan (Again, again, again)
Post #21
Zekushionn

We can have forever.

Group: Members
Member No.: 161

post Mar 6 2008, 06:26 PM
I actually think DKM may have benefited the forum in one way.

He's made us quite a bit more active, I believe. At least in this subforum. This was the kind of place where you would check and respond to a person's post up to a week later - now there are people online at the same time, talking. 8D

And yet, I don't feel grateful to him. He was more annoying than helpful. :\

This post has been edited by Zekushionn: Mar 6 2008, 06:27 PM

--------------------
So um… now that we’ve made the mistake of having that conversation, can we call it a bonding moment or something and make a swift, clean subject change?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #22
Mikey XL5

Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 195

post Mar 6 2008, 06:38 PM
QUOTE (Zekushionn @ Mar 6 2008, 09:26 PM)
I actually think DKM may have benefited the forum in one way.

He's made us quite a bit more active, I believe. At least in this subforum. This was the kind of place where you would check and respond to a person's post up to a week later - now there are people online at the same time, talking. 8D

And yet, I don't feel grateful to him. He was more annoying than helpful. :\

Yeah, well I've seen the "Banned" marked. That guy's long gone.

I hope the next chapter gets uploaded soon, I'd like to try this mocking.

Heh, I think I'm going to like it here.

--------------------
It's really me, Dakari King Mykan.

The "XL5" is nammed after the Gerry Anderson, Supermarionation series "FIREBALL XL5"

Truly a great work of art in the early days of televison programs.
+Quote Post
Post #23
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

Group: Sponsors
Member No.: 192

post Mar 6 2008, 07:14 PM
I don't have access to the computer right now, so the next chapter may have to wait 'till tomorrow.

If you want to make your own mock, Mikey, D-K M's got plenty of material to work with. Which makes me wonder: Would it be a good idea to archive his fics? On the off chance that he actually gets a life and deletes his work to avoid future humiliation?

--------------------
Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #24
Mikey XL5

Group Icon

post Mar 7 2008, 07:45 AM
QUOTE (T_K_17 @ Mar 6 2008, 10:14 PM)
I don't have access to the computer right now, so the next chapter may have to wait 'till tomorrow.

If you want to make your own mock, Mikey, D-K M's got plenty of material to work with. Which makes me wonder: Would it be a good idea to archive his fics? On the off chance that he actually gets a life and deletes his work to avoid future humiliation?

Well... as much as I hate to say this, (I'm not defendning DKM)...

But I think that's a little cold. I mean, sure he writes crappy, but if he likes to do it, let him be. Even if it means we get to poke all the more fun at him.

I got this idea from an adult rated TV show once; "Since you're so horrbily depressed, I've decided to leave you in your current state. Not like you could get any worse anyway."

If DKM wants to crash and burn... I say let him do it. Sooner or later he's bound to get the picture.

--------------------

The "XL5" is nammed after the Gerry Anderson, Supermarionation series "FIREBALL XL5"

+Quote Post
Post #25
Yunagirlamy

Because a stoned Pikachu is a fun one.

Member No.: 181

post Mar 7 2008, 07:50 AM
Yeah, but we've been mocking him for quite a while now, so we can't just think, "Oh, we've been mocking him for a while now, but one person says we should leave him be, so lets just do that."

We just can't do that.

--------------------
"Pikachu, noo!" - About every single episode of Pokemon.
+Quote Post
Post #26
Mikey XL5

Group Icon

post Mar 7 2008, 07:54 AM
QUOTE (Yunagirlamy @ Mar 7 2008, 10:50 AM)
Yeah, but we've been mocking him for quite a while now, so we can't just think, "Oh, we've been mocking him for a while now, but one person says we should leave him be, so lets just do that."

We just can't do that.

Yo... I didn't mean we should stop mocking him. Heck, I'd even like a crack at this guy's garbage.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #27
Yunagirlamy

Because a stoned Pikachu is a fun one.

Member No.: 181

post Mar 7 2008, 07:55 AM
Whatever. I don't really care about DKM.

--------------------
"Pikachu, noo!" - About every single episode of Pokemon.
+Quote Post
Post #28
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 162

post Mar 7 2008, 05:31 PM
Hmm...

I said before, there's the possibility of him coming back with a clone account and lurking around. Or just lurking around.

Although, knowing him, he'd probably just do a clone account.

--------------------
QUOTE (theabhorrentatrocity @ Aug 15 2015, 02:25 PM) *
daddy longleg spiders are scary as they're one of the most poisonous spiders so not much of an over reaction.

A list of mocks can now be found on my profile page!
+Quote Post
Post #29
Yaoi Fairy

She Of Many Icons

Member No.: 133

post Mar 7 2008, 05:41 PM
Unless MoA's got IP Ban...? Some webmasters don't like doing that because of AOL users sometimes having the same IP address even though they're completely different people.
BTW, I'm an AOL user.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #30
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

post Mar 7 2008, 06:34 PM
I don't think MoA IP banned him.

It's no use getting paranoid over though.

--------------------
daddy longleg spiders are scary as they're one of the most poisonous spiders so not much of an over reaction.

+Quote Post
Post #31
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

post Mar 7 2008, 07:22 PM
Before I post Chapter 2, I'd like to address some previous concerns voiced by a certain MinkeyBoodle last week on the Megazords vs Gundams board:

QUOTE (Minkeyboodle @ Mar 1 2008, 05:10 AM)
Ditto to YGA (And MoA take pitty on Revan he's well... a dumbass)

EDIT: So wait... should we stop mocking him or not?  (Also am I the only one bugged by the fact that the newest member is T K 107 or something)

EDIT THE SECOND: It doesn't look he's from FF but I'm still rather weary about him.

QUOTE (Minkeyboodle @ Mar 1 2008, 05:44 AM)
Right i'll post a chapter later today.  Also i'm going to check FF.net to see if this TK guy is one of Mykans Takari rivals.

Okay, so first off: No, I don't have a FF.net account, or rather, I didn't have one at the time, I have one now, but I had none at the time. Seeing as I had no FF account, it should be obvious now that I'm not one of D-K M's "Takari rivals" either. My arrival on this site shortly after him is a total coincidence. I understand why you were weary about me, but I'm sure we can be super special awesome friends now, right? Anyway, on with the mock!

---

CHAPTER TWO

The next morning, the ringing of Davis' alarm clock told him it was time to get up for school.

The ringing: "Hey, I didn't tell him anything! I'm just a verb!"

Even though it was Friday, Davis knew this was going to be another one of those days.

Today the repo man comes.

He reached up to tap the switch on the clock so it would stop ringing, but when he touched it…the entire clock was smashed to pieces.

It asploded!

“What, how did that happen?” he cried out loud, he didn't know,

Gee! Really?

but just then he heard his mother calling.

“Davis, its 7:30, you're going to be late for school” called his Mother.

His copy of Earthbound hates tardiness.

“I'll be right there Mom” he called back.

He leaped out of bed, and without noticing, he leaped right up to the ceiling banging his head on it.

If he was a Saiyan, wouldn't he burst through the roof?

He landed on the bed clutching his head in surprisingly less pain than was expected, “Hey, how did I do that?” he asked to no one.

No One didn't have an answer.

He walked to the bathroom and checked his head; there wasn't even a bruise on him. Then it got interesting as he looked at this body.

Davis: "Hey! This group of zits looks kind of like Shigeru Miyamoto!"

His arms were bulging out to the size of large base-balls. His chest stood way out in front, and his stomach was…Well…!

It was triangle shaped!

“Holy mackerel Look at me!” he said while feeling his arms. “Even my muscles have got muscles”.

"I even have muscles on my eyeballs."

Davis stared at himself until his sister Jun burst in, and tried to shove him out of the bathroom.

“Davis I'm late for work, I need to use the bathroom” she snarled while trying to pick him up and toss him out.

Now usually, when Jun was in this type of mood, Davis usually ended up thrown face down on the floor, outside of the bathroom.

Some Tommy Lee Jones he makes.

But this time, no matter how hard she tried, Davis didn't budge an inch.

Why didn't she notice the baseball sized arms? The stand out chest? The triangle stomach?!

That's when she noticed how much more muscular he was than he was the last time she saw him.

Took her long enough.

It was like trying to move a hippopotamus on an elephant.

What difference would it make if it was on an elephant or not?

Luckily Davis was getting hungry, and he left the bathroom.

Jun was confused. So confused that she almost forgot to get back to toilet in time.

Jun is so stupid apparently that she might sh*t herself if distracted long enough.

At Breakfast, while Davis ate through his food, his mother pointed out. “Boy honey you sure look different today”

Nameless Mom: "Did you change your hair? Your goggles? Your stomach?"

“You noticed?” mocked Davis, “Yes I did, besides the fact you've had four square meals already”.

I believe Davis just asked himself and answered his own question.

Davis nearly choked on his food. Did I really eat that much' he thought.

You just said you did.

I know I can eat more than Yolei does, but this is ridiculous.”

Ooh, Burn on Yolei!

“You better run along Davis or you'll be late” said his mother. Davis got up and went back to his room.

Mom Motomiya: "Wrong door, dear."

Davis got dressed in his usual outfit,

Which, strangely, still fit around his bulging muscles and triangle stomach.

he brushed his teeth, but still stared himself in the mirror.

This isn't like me at all' he thought to himself.

First I smash my alarm clock with a simple tap. Then I jump out of bed, and bang my head on the ceiling, and it doesn't hurt me at all!”

Davis: "Could this have anything to do with my burning desire to become Goku? Nah!"

“Next I look at myself, and discover that I have biceps the size of base-balls. Now I find out that can eat more than a horse… what is this?'

Davis: "Oh my God, a spider!"

Davis was brought back down to earth by his sister yelling; Davis school starts in five minutes GET GOING!”

Davis jumped up, grabbed his backpack, and was out the door like lightning…literally. Davis tore through the town like a speeding bullet.

His backpack and clothing were vaporized instantly, and he died of embarrassment as everyone laughed at his tiny penis. The End.

When he arrived at school, he went to his first class of the day, and saw that no one was there yet.

Davis's first period class shall forever remain a mystery.

Davis checked the hallway clock, and gasped, not even 30 seconds had passed by yet. For the first time in school history, Davis was actually earlier than the teacher.

“Okay I have got to be dreaming” he said out loud, “There is no way I made it here in the blink of an eye!”

Davis was still thinking about it as the day went by, he did manage to get his schoolwork work done, but in his head it was a different story.

"Schoolwork work". That doesn't need a joke. Actually, I just can't think of one.

Something's happened to me, but I don't know what it is. It's like my strength and speed have increased dramatically… but how?'

Davis: "It's like I went through a complete physical transformation, but not quite!"

Davis stopped thinking about it when his eyes caught the sight of TK and Kari sitting in front of him.

Davis: "My Dakari Senses are tingling!"

TK had one arm wrapped around Kari, and she rested her head on his shoulder.

Davis began to feel upset again, he still wished that he was the one over there beside Kari.

“Who am I kidding?” he mumbled to himself, “Kari wouldn't want me even if she knew how different I've become now!”

Davis, just like in the show, is a total emo.

Eventually school came to an end. Davis went to his locker and discovered a pink invitation inside with Kari's handwriting on it.

Dear Davis,

Please go to hell you pussy bastard.

Hatefully, Kari

You're invited to my birthday party Davis.

Its tomorrow.

I bet we'll all have fun.

I can't wait to see you all there.

Yours truly

Kari

First she breaks my heart, and now she's trying to suck it up' Davis thought to himself. Well this time she's gone too far'

Davis: "How dare she invite me to her party!"

Davis clenched his fist so hard, that he actually saw a small speck of light escape from his hand when he released his fist.

Hadouken!

The light flew past the students in the hallway, and it made contact with…Yami Tutsumi, the biggest bully in school.

Yami? Time for a macro:

The crowd went silent, as the huge boy stood up. “WHO'S THE WISE GUY” he thundered. The crowd all pointed at Davis, except his friends.

So everyone pointed at him, then.

Yami pounded his big feet over to Davis, “All right punk, you want to explain this!” he roared.

Yami: "You want to explain. Me want to hear explain. Me challenge you to DUEL!"

Davis kept an angry look on his face. “Explain what your anger or the note that just hit you?” he mocked. The crowed gasped.

in shock at how his sentence made no sense.

“I thought so punk. You'd better be at that flag pole in 5 minutes pronto, or I'll just kill you right here and now”.

“All right Yami, you'll get your fight”! Said Davis, Everyone gasped in fear again. No one had ever picked a fight with Yami Tutsumi and lived to tell the tale.

Does that mean he's committed murder? Wouldn't he have been arrested for that?

Also, Davis seems surprisingly confident for someone who was acting like a total emo just minutes before.

5 minutes later, at the flagpole. Everyone gathered around for the big fight.

“You should've run while you had the chance punk!” yelled Yami. “Now I'll have to teach you a lesson you won't forget”!

A lesson in card games, no doubt.

Davis just laughed hysterically. “Hey what's so funny?” asked Yami.

“You don't know what it's like to be the guy on the ground Yami” said Davis. “But since no one's ever shown you that I guess I'll be the first”.

But Davis never would show him, as Yami promptly Mind Crushed him. The End.

“BRING IT ON”.

Kari and TK were standing in the front row of the crowd. “TK you've got to help him!” cried Kari. She wasn't about to stand here and watch Davis get beaten up!

Shouting is fun!

Davis just looked back, and said. “Don't you dare! This is my fight, and I don't need, or want any help.”

T.K. has no say in this, of course.

Yami walked right up to Davis, and began clenching his right fist! “All right Freak, I'm going love this!”

Yami: "You going hate this! They going watch this! Me playing card game later!"

With an angry roar, Yami punched Davis straight in the nose, but shocking as it was, Davis didn't even flinch. He wasn't hurt, he didn't even said ouch.

I didn't even understood this.

Yami tried to land more punches into Davis body, but Davis managed to avoid them all by quickly ducking or dodging out of their paths. The crowd was confused, especially Davis' friends

They were the least confident in Davis's abilities, before.

“Now it's my turn” Davis snickered. “Humph” snorted Yami “The chicken's going to hit me…Well go ahead I dare you!” he just stood there.

Davis raised one finger, and tapped Yami's stomach, and Yami flew backwards twenty feet away, and landed unconscious.

I need someone to help me explain this...

Thanks, Morbo!

The crowd went wild as Davis exited the ring, and walked away. TK and Kari were shaking in their shoes.

They knew they were next.

“O-okay I'm crazy here” cried TK, “Did I just see Davis just beat the biggest bully in school with only one finger?”

“Not only that TK” said Kari, “But he took a big punch in face and wasn't even scratched, and he dodged about 20 other blows”.

Thanks, T.K. and Kari, for repeating what we already know.

Kari couldn't help but feel that Davis was not the same guy anymore, something seemed different about him.

Different? I don't know what she means...

---

So to recap: Davis grows freakin' huge muscles, but no one notices. Then he beats up Yugi's sexy alter ego.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Feb 28 2011, 11:26 PM

--------------------
Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #32
Minkeyboodle

After 4 years in development...

Member No.: 151

post Mar 8 2008, 09:08 AM
Okay, so first off: No, I don't have a FF.net account, I may visit the site from time to time, but right now I have no account there, my cousin does, however, and I call dibs on any future mocks of his work. Seeing as I have no FF account, it should be obvious now that I'm not one of D-K M's "Takari rivals" either. My arrival on this site shortly after him is a total coincidence. I understand why you were weary about me, but I'm sure we can be super special awesome friends now, right? Anyway, on with the mock!

Heh, sorry about that, I was just being careful thats all. And yes we can be Super Special Awesome Friends.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #33
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

Member No.: 18

post Mar 8 2008, 09:09 AM
For some reason, those Morbo jokes keep being funny...

--------------------

They say "patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." I think "being offended" is the last refuge of a small mind.
~Quentin Tarantino
Dude, do my a favor and get go away. Please?
+Quote Post
Post #34
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

Member No.: 140

post Mar 8 2008, 09:46 AM
Maybe because Morbo can always make something funny?

There should be a religion for Morbo if he can save something as bad as a Dakari-King Mykan fic repeatedly.

--------------------
"Ye cats, those televangelists from the '90s were right all along!"
+Quote Post
Post #35
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 8 2008, 10:02 AM
Yeah, even I used him for the new bonus episode!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #36
LadyVivamus

Earthwoman!

Member No.: 186

post Mar 8 2008, 10:37 AM
QUOTE (Mysty @ Mar 8 2008, 11:46 AM)
Maybe because Morbo can always make something funny?

There should be a religion for Morbo if he can save something as bad as a Dakari-King Mykan fic repeatedly.

I'd be a loyal follower of the Great Morbo, whose words of wisdom never fail to be hilarious.
+Quote Post
Post #37
Serra

Duchess of Fab

Member No.: 163

post Mar 8 2008, 10:49 AM
You know, giving your kids super powers isn't really a good idea. A bit of fatherly advice may have been better.

Like 'Son, stop being such a pussy or you'll never get any.'

--------------------
Hooray! That's almost like being gay, except even gayer!~ The Hutch

My new life philosophy is WWRD? (What Would Rorschach do?) Whenever a problem arises I shall punch someone, say 'hurm' and rant about whores and liberals.
+Quote Post
Post #38
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

post Mar 8 2008, 10:55 AM
Wow. I can't decide if Davis is a self-insert or not. I know Mykan turned Link into one, but I'm not sure if Davis qualifies as a self-insert, or a badly-written character.

The only problem was, on the show, many of the Z fighters, were sometimes compensated for such a hard battle. Davis on the other hand, his problems just continued to grow and grow.

You're right! It's not like all of the Z-Fighters have died at least once! It's not like Gohan lost his father on two nonconsecutive occasions! Yeah, they were always recognized for their good deeds and beloved by the populace, especially when Gohan killed Cell and everybody thanked him personally!

[/sarcasm]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #39
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 8 2008, 11:35 AM
I think it's a bit of both Al.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #40
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

post Mar 8 2008, 12:47 PM
QUOTE (Minkeyboodle @ Mar 8 2008, 10:08 AM)
Heh, sorry about that, I was just being careful thats all.  And yes we can be Super Special Awesome Friends.

Great! Let's celebrate with a new mock!

---

CHAPTER THREE

Yolei, Ken, and Cody were walking with Davis. “Hey Davis that was amazing” said Ken, “I've never seen a guy stand up to a punch like that”.

Davis didn't respond, he was busy inside his mind trying to analyze what just happened.

Davis: "What the hell did I just do?"

Ken: "You beat some guy up."

Davis: *snaps fingers* "That right! I remember now!"

He was so busy thinking, that he didn't realize that he walked right out into the street.

“DAVIS…LOOK OUT” screamed Yolei, as a car came right up to Davis ready to knock him down.

That car was preparing for this moment its entire life.

Davis turned his head and saw the car. He jumped up… 300 feet in the air, and out of the way.

Car: "Curse you Davis! I'll get you next time!"

Down on the ground, his friend's eyes nearly burst from their faces.

None of the other countless pedestrians or drivers seemed to care.

“How did he jump so high?” asked Cody. Ken and Yolei were silent.

You don't really need to tell us that. We know they didn't say anything, because they DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!"

It was cool enough that Davis had jumped a great height, but what was even more amazing, he didn't start to fall down, not even and inch.

Not even a centimeter. Not even a freakin' millimeter!

“WOW… am I really doing this?” he said to himself, as he thrust himself forward. He started soaring through the clouds like a plane.

“This can't be… but it is… I CAN FLY!”

He can fly, he can fly, he can flyyyyyyy!

He yelled happily as he soared high and low, he even waved to a pilot in his plane as he passed by.

The pilot almost fainted in his seat, at the sight of a boy flying like a bird.

Yolei: "So...Is Davis coming back?"

Ken: "I don't know, Yolei!"

In a psychiatrists office. The woman was talking to a man who claimed to see people flying.

Wait. Is this the pilot, or is this some other guy who just happens to be seeing things in order to set up for a joke?

“Now first of all you have to realize that humans can't fly” said the woman, until she looked out the window and saw Davis wave at her as he passed by.

I'm hoping it's just option #2. Not even Mykan can make this sudden of a scene change.

“It is entirely… UNBELIEVEABLE!” she screamed and fainted right along with her patient.

At about sunset, Davis flew home for dinner, but he stopped on the rooftop off the building.

“There's only one explanation for all this.” He said to himself. “My prayers must have been answered.

Somehow, I've obtained the powers like the Saiyan's have off DragonBall Z”.

Ding ding ding! It may have taken him all day, but he was finally able to discern that his super powers resemble those from the characters of his favorite TV show! Way to go, Davis!

Davis was up late that night taking notes off the show. “I've got to keep monitoring my actions”. He said to himself.

“I have to understand the lengths of my new found power… but how can I learn to focus what I have, and to perfect new skills?”

You could try testing them on some far away planet, rather than just watch TV.

Davis went to bed thinking what he could do, so people, especially not his friends would figure this out.

No way would we want them to find out that he had super strength and flying powers, which he DEMONSTRATED RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!

“But when I do, I could probably become a super crime fighter. Then maybe I can take my place as man of the house now that Dad is gone”.

I thought he already was "man of the house"?

Davis decided that he needed to do exactly what the Saiyans themselves would do to stay focused…TRAIN.

He racked his brain all night to come to this conclusion.

TK and Kari were out having a romantic dinner together, but they were still concerned about Davis' actions that day.

Forget what I said about Mykan not making sudden scene changes.

“What I don't understand was where that strange light came from?” asked Kari, “You know the light that hit Yami?”

T.K.: "Uh, no. I was too busy playing WarioWare."

TK looked up from his meal and said. “Davis probably was lighting a paper on fire as a practical joke.”

T.K.: "And then he decided to throw it. At the toughest guy in school. My logic is flawless."

Kari just frowned. “I don't see how that's possible” she said. “What do you mean?” TK asked.

Kari: "What I mean is I don't see how it's possible that Mykan doesn't know how to properly format dialogue."

“Well, Davis hasn't played any practical jokes since 7th grade.

'Cause that's when he turned emo.

Even if he was playing one, he would never use fire, besides he doesn't even carry a lighter on him.”

“And in case you didn't notice, that fire was blue, not orange.”

T.K.: "Of course I didn't notice. WarioWare, remember?"

TK hated to admit it but Kari was right.

T.K.: "Dammit Kari! Stop being right!"

“But it still doesn't explain how much stronger her seems to be.”

T.K.: "Or why her had the triangle stomach, or why her could fly."

“I hope he's okay TK.” Said Kari, “I'm sure he is Kari, I'm sure he is”. TK replied.

Little did she know that T.K. had stuffed Davis's body in the trunk.

However, TK couldn't help notice all the concern his girlfriend seemed to be pouring out to Davis.

The next morning Davis and Veemon went to the Digital World at 6:00 am.

“Davish!” Groaned the little Digimon still half-asleep. “Why did we come to the Digital world so early for?”

Woah! There are Digimon in this story? I am in utter shock at this unexpected turn of events!

“You'll see when we get there.” Said Davis while smiling.

Ten minutes later, they arrived in a large clearning deep in the Digital desert, where Ken's base was destroyed.

I sure hope the clearing is large. It is a desert, after all.

The only sector left in the entire Digi-World where one-day, was equal to one-minute in the Real-World.

Wait, what? Does time move at different speeds in different places in the Digital World? Morbo!

Veemon, finally awake, looked around and asked. “What are we here for?” Davis just pulled out his wang.

“Davish, What are you…DOING?”

Okay, so he actually says "Digivice". I just couldn't help it.

Veemon was being surrounded by blue light.

Veemon Digivole to…………“EX-VEEMON!

Ex-Veemon, still didn't understand. “Davis can explain yourself please” he complained “I've never been so mixed up in my life”.

Not even when you were merging with a giant bug man?

“Watch this!” said Davis. He moved towards a giant boulder that was just lying in the sand.

He rose his fist, thrust it forward, and in an instant, he broke the boulder in half.

Ex-Veemon nearly jumped out his skin. “What the?… your reflexes moved so fast” he yelled.

Ex-Veemon: "Your fist moved kinda quick, too!"

“And that boulder… y-you chopped it in two with one punch. What's going on here?”

How could something be "chopped" if it was "punched"?

Davis smiled, “I'm glad you asked” he said. “You see Ex-Veemon, I don't know how it happened, but I believe that I've obtained powers like Saiyans from Dragon-ball Z.”

“What” shouted Ex-Veemon, “You mean you're as strong as those guys off the show you watch?” Davis nodded yes.

“Gee…and I thought Television wasn't real.”

Oh, the irony.

“Well that still doesn't explain why we've come here, and you digivolved me without warning!”

Davis grinned even wider, “Well, to fully understand my new found powers, I need to train”.

Davis: "Train my cock, that is! Now bend over."

“And what does this have to do with me?” asked Ex-Veemon. “It's simple,” said Davis. “I want you to be my training partner?”

Well, do you?

Ex-Veemon was nearly shocked at that very thought. “You want me to attack you, my partner, my friend… I won't do it!”

I don't see the problem. I hit my friends all the time!

“Come on Ex-Veemon”. But Ex-Veemon just continued to ignore him.

“Think about it. If you train with me, you'll increase your own strength as well as my own!”

Ex-Veemon started to turn around, “So I probably wouldn't need to digivolve further to win battles?”

Wait. Is this the first time any Digimon has been introduced to the concept of training? That's just so... Mykan.

Davis nodded, “And who knows, maybe…you'll be able to impress Gatomon.”

Aw, crap. This fic is Vee/Gato, too.

“GATOMON” screamed Ex-Veemon, as his heart began to race. Davis knew that his Digimon was in love with Gatomon, like he was in love with Kari”

Ya see? It all works out! Davis, like, likes Kari and, like, Veemon likes Gatomon! And, like, Davis and, like, Veemon are partners and, like, like, like, like, so are Kari and Gatomon! It all works out! Ya see?

“Alright Davis, you win, don't tell me anymore… I train with you”. “Good for you.” said Davis, “And now…let's get ready to RUMBLE!”

---

So to recap: Davis, after abandoning his friends to fly around, comes to the thoughtful conclusion that he has Saiyan-like powers; T.K. and Kari discuss the finer differences between a ball of energy and a ball of flaming paper; and strange creatures called "Digimon" are introduced to this thrilling epic of a tale. 'Till next time, folks!

This post has been edited by T_K_17: May 16 2009, 02:31 PM

--------------------
Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2017 - 12:50 AM