Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, Nick is back.
Post #61
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 125

post May 19 2016, 09:21 AM
QUOTE (xoxjoanxox @ May 19 2016, 09:46 AM) *
I'm super hyped for the game.

Additionally, if you pre-order the game in Japan, you'll get two free mini cases (one with Phoenix vs. Edgeworth ft. Pearl and the other with Apollo vs. Klavier ft. Jinxie) as well as DLC costumes (Furio Tigre for Phoenix, school uniform for Apollo, and Tres Bien waitress for Athena). Hopefully this will extend to the Western release as well.

This may sound odd, but did anyone else think that Jinxie might've been schizophrenic at first? I have a friend that think Larry might be bipolar.

--------------------
"The ceiling is a floor, too, if you believe in yourself."-Lupin, Breaking Cat News

-Go see my coloring work at my Deviantart Account.
-Check out and critique my new World of Darkness fancreation, Angel: The Revelation.
(Now with a better link.)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #62
xoxjoanxox

Not quite here, not quite there.

Group: Members
Member No.: 384

post May 19 2016, 02:26 PM
QUOTE (Yaoi Huntress Earth @ May 19 2016, 01:21 PM) *
This may sound odd, but did anyone else think that Jinxie might've been schizophrenic at first? I have a friend that think Larry might be bipolar.

Because of the whole 'possessed' shtick? Maybe. I thought she would just sleepwalk because of the extreme stress she's under.

--------------------

QUOTE (9/13/2013 3:49:17 PM Max-Vader:)
YOU KNOW NOTHING, JOAN SNOW

QUOTE (Master of AFTER @ Feb 5 2014, 05:08 AM) *
I Was the Drink: The Joan Cheng Story

QUOTE (Screaming Soulcatcher)
Joan are you the straightest shota
+Quote Post
Post #63
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

post Dec 16 2016, 11:29 AM
Now that Spirits of Justice has been out for a while, what do you guys think of it? Apollo fans will enjoy that he gets a lot of character development in this one.

--------------------
"The ceiling is a floor, too, if you believe in yourself."-Lupin, Breaking Cat News

-Check out and critique my new World of Darkness fancreation, Angel: The Revelation.
+Quote Post
Post #64
GorillaGamer

Super High School Level Pimp

Member No.: 1,378

post Dec 17 2016, 07:40 PM
QUOTE (Yaoi Huntress Earth @ Dec 17 2016, 05:59 AM) *
Now that Spirits of Justice has been out for a while, what do you guys think of it? Apollo fans will enjoy that he gets a lot of character development in this one.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game, to the point where it overtakes Investigations 1 as my favorite game in the franchise. As for specific cases, my favorite is a tie between the second and fifth case.

As for least favorite, it would have to be the fourth case, simply because I just didn't find it as engaging as the other cases.

--------------------
List of mocks can be found here: Here

QUOTE (AnItalianGuy @ May 27 2016, 02:03 AM) *
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
+Quote Post
Post #65
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

post Dec 18 2016, 09:27 AM
I enjoyed all the cases and I'm about 2/3rds of the way with the DLC one. (I heard a rumor there's going to be another one made with Gumshoe in it.) Now that Ema has achieved her dream of being a forensic investigator, it's nice to see her cheer up and as silly as it sounds, Nahyuta is so pretty that I enjoy looking at him. Other than that, does anyone else think Larry is getting more unlikable as the games go on? I agree with TVTropes that he's gotten Flanderized.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #66
RafaelEdica

hello

Member No.: 2,238

post Mar 16 2017, 06:06 PM
Anyone else here a fan of the Ace Attorney series? Ive been waiting with bated breath for Capcom to give us an exact release date for Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, since so far all we know is that its coming out sometime this fall. I dont think Ive ever been more excited for a game to come out, since its been almost 6 years since a title in the main series has been released. Fall cant come soon enough...
+Quote Post
Post #67
Ratatoskr

Super-double-dupity squirrely

Member No.: 1,615

post Mar 17 2017, 11:22 AM
Dual Destinies was released in 2013, though.
Did you mix up the game, or did you accidentally step into your weird neighbour's time machine and end up in the distant future?

This post has been edited by Ratatoskr: Mar 17 2017, 11:23 AM
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th March 2017 - 02:09 AM