Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digiball Z: A New Era Of Power!, Dakari-King Mykan (Again, again, again)
Post #121
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

Group: Members
Member No.: 140

post Mar 19 2008, 12:55 PM
Last summer I went to Three River's White Water Rafting Resort. In the gift shop, they had a shirt that said "The beatings will continue until morale improves".

The sporkings will continue until morale improves. Someone macro or avatar that. Creatively, preferably.

--------------------
"Ye cats, those televangelists from the '90s were right all along!"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #122
Minkeyboodle

After 4 years in development...

Member No.: 151

post Mar 19 2008, 12:56 PM
I've got nothing, sorry.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #123
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

Group: Sponsors
Member No.: 192

post Mar 19 2008, 02:27 PM
QUOTE (Minkeyboodle @ Mar 19 2008, 01:30 PM)
Because I don't think even Mykan is bad enough to include that giant lump of shit we call Dragonball GT.  Besides the hero must fight a bunch of weak insignificant foes before fighting the strongest IT'S TEH RULES!!1!!!!!

Uhhh... Minkey?

What about this?

--------------------
Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #124
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 19 2008, 02:39 PM
*convulses madly* He must be going by another fandom rule that says you should drag things out as much as possible and continue them as long as you get positive feedback.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #125
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 162

post Mar 19 2008, 03:22 PM
Oh dear God, THE OPENING THEME!!!

--------------------
QUOTE (theabhorrentatrocity @ Aug 15 2015, 02:25 PM) *
daddy longleg spiders are scary as they're one of the most poisonous spiders so not much of an over reaction.

A list of mocks can now be found on my profile page!
+Quote Post
Post #126
Yunagirlamy

Because a stoned Pikachu is a fun one.

Member No.: 181

post Mar 19 2008, 03:32 PM
QUOTE (Al_Cone @ Mar 19 2008, 11:22 PM)
Oh dear God, THE OPENING THEME!!!

I just read the opening theme. I was like, "What the hell...?"

--------------------
"Pikachu, noo!" - About every single episode of Pokemon.
+Quote Post
Post #127
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

post Mar 19 2008, 03:35 PM
I--he--this guy says he has TALENT with music?!

I mean, we've seen how he writes, so that should come as no surprise, but STILL! That's just beyond terrible! I have no clue why he even writes such bullshit!

--------------------
daddy longleg spiders are scary as they're one of the most poisonous spiders so not much of an over reaction.

+Quote Post
Post #128
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 19 2008, 03:37 PM
It almost makes me wish back the original dub GT song and that stupid One Piece rap.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #129
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 20 2008, 11:51 AM
He used GT... He used GT... He used GT...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #130
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 20 2008, 12:05 PM
You gonna be okay, Boodle? Would you like to borrow the Punctuation Pikachu and zap some people while yelling at them about the proper use of an interrobang?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #131
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 20 2008, 12:10 PM
I just need a little while, thats all.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #132
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 20 2008, 12:13 PM
*puts the Punctuation Pikachu on stand-by, anyway*

Y'know, I watched DBGT, but I never really liked it. It might've been because it employed the show's previous use of dragging things out and then amplified it BY NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND.

Or it might've been all the really stupid plot devices. Either one works, I'm sure.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #133
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

post Mar 20 2008, 12:21 PM
I think the show just sucked. Utterly.

Besides which, they took my favorite characters--Gohan, Goten and Piccolo--and completely marginalized them. Or, in the case of Goten, butchered him to death.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #134
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 20 2008, 12:23 PM
Baby was freaky. And when they finally just tossed him into the sun, I'm thinking "*scoff* Cheap cop-out."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #135
Caim

Paragon of Manliness

Member No.: 194

post Mar 20 2008, 05:21 PM
QUOTE (T_K_17 @ Mar 19 2008, 02:27 PM)
Uhhh... Minkey?

What about this?

Tha... Guh-buh-wha?

Dibs.

The pokefic can wait, this... monstrosity must be destroyed.

This post has been edited by Caim: Mar 20 2008, 05:24 PM

--------------------
"There's a recipe to a good hero, Hawke, it's like alchemy. Take one part down to earth, one part selfless nobility, two parts crazy fool, and season liberally with wild falsehoods. Let that percolate through a good audience for a while, and when you're done, you've got your hero".
+Quote Post
Post #136
GFW

good kid DAWG city

Member No.: 196

post Mar 21 2008, 08:41 AM
*sarcasm* I just loved the way they dragged things out and had 16 utterly useless and boring Episodes*end sarcasm*
seriosly gohan was supposed to be the star of dragonball z and in gt he only had one whole victory
It was basically gokus fun kill everyone hour
and picollo was butchered
at least there was pilaf
sorry for going off topic

--------------------
Protect Lil B at all costs… He is a gem to the Earth and The Planets

QUOTE (PA's best member)
So if anyone thinks that I have been in dangerous problems then I say give me liberty or give me death.

QUOTE (some canadian guy idk)
Misanthropy and other fashionable cynicisms are nothing more than the most shallow depth of intellect parading as enlightened wisdom.
+Quote Post
Post #137
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

Group: Sponsors
Member No.: 192

post Mar 21 2008, 07:39 PM
It's Mocking Time!

---

CHAPTER NINE

Meanwhile back in the real world, the ninjas attacked again. The police were almost ready to give up, when Davis and Ex-Veemon swooped down from the skies.

That one fit surprisingly well.

Davis beat the living daylights out of the shooters at the gun-fight who were now off to jail.

Just take his word for it.

And Ex-Veemon showed no mercy to the Android-twins. Both of them looked like they were going to explode.

Wait, what? Didn’t they just appear at the end of the last chapter? Are we already- *sigh* Forget about it.

“I…I don't understand!” said 17-mon shakily, “You can't be more powerful than we are!”

“Sorry to disappoint you.” said Ex-Veemon, “It looks like you guys really aren't the great fighters Davis and I saw on TV!”

The irony is coming back.

“Shut up!” snapped 18-mon. “We'll show you two heads are better than one!”

What’s this about showing heads?

The Androids charged forward, until a cloaked figure stepped in front of them.

He wore a brown-hooded cloak which covered him from head to toe. He also wore a brown gas-mask over his face hiding all but his eyes.

Is he ripping off that Power Rangers episode again?

“That's enough you-two.” He spoke in a strange and familiar voice to Davis. “You've done enough for the day!”

If this turns out to be Myotismon I’m going to scream.

The twins looked confused. “But master, we did not finish this one off!” cried 17-mon.

Master? Is it Link?

“That's not really what I had in mind.” said the stranger, “It's the boy whom I wanted to talk to.”

“You-two should return to base and recharge your bodies. I'll be requiring your assistance again”.

The twins flew away with Ex-Veemon ready to follow. Davis just used his D3 and De-digivolved him back to Veemon.

Veemon took this as a sign to let it go for the day.

Davis could have just said “Let it go for the day”.

Davis then turned to the cloaked man.

“So, we meet again boy!” the man chuckled. “You!” growled Davis, “You're the on who killed my father, aren't you!”

Figure: "No, I am your father!”

“Very good lad.” said the man, “You've become quite the fighter since our last encounter!”

“What do you mean last encounter?” asked Davis. “I don't think we ever met and yet I sense a familiar Dark energy inside you.”

It’s so familiar that “Dark” must be capitalized.

“Well if it makes that much more to you, I shall reveal to you my forum. That should help you.”

He made a forum?

The man threw off his cloak, mask and everything. Davis recognized the body immediately.

That line could fit perfectly in a Digimon lemon.

He was no man he was a DBZ character in the form of a Digimon. He was the android Cell, in Perfect-form.

Phew! For a second there I thought that- wait a second. What the f*ck?

Green frog-like skin, Black fly-like wings, and sharp ended tail, and two green flaps on his head.

Yes, we know what he looks like, dumb*ss.

“You've taken the form of Cell?” asked Davis. “How could you do that? Just who are you?”

Cell chuckled. “Haven't you figured it out by now?” he asked, “We fought each other in the world of wishes.”

Crap, it is Myotismon. I’ll save my scream for when they actually reveal it.

“The World that separates the Digital-world from the Real-World, and makes any dream comes true.”

“The world of wishes?” said Davis, “Just how do you know of that place?”

“Well maybe this will tell you, -Giant mouth, -Mind control, and -Owikawai!”

Davis: “Owikawai? Nope, never heard of him. Maybe you’re thinking of Oikawa?

“Owikawai?” said Davis, “Wait a minute. No…It's impossible… you can't possibly be…?”

Cell just laughed. “Long time no see, Daisuke Motomyia. I have returned to exact my revenge.”

“No…NO!”

Davis: “It’s Motomiya not Motomyia!

Meanwhile, the rest of the team with Gennai on a flying cloud was rushing to the crime scene hoping to give Davis a hand.

“I heard Davis screaming.” Said Magna-Angemon, “He's down there!” said TK pointing, “But who's that he's talking to!”

If Pikachu were here, it’d have a question mark with it.

The hovered 100 feet above the scene so Izzy could get a closer look. “Hey, that's Cell from DBZ!” he cried out.

We know already!

Suddenly Angewomon started trembling with fear. “What is it?” asked Kari.

“Kari…” she cried. “I'm getting a funny feeling about that new Digimon!”

She’s starting to feel like a man in those parts.

“So am I!” added Gennai.

O RLY?

“I know he was the cloaked figure, and I can sense he is in fact an Evil Digimon, but who is he?”

“Remember, only Davis can tell who he really is!” said Stingmon. “That's right, let's get in closer!” added Ken.

Allow me to demonstrate the ridiculousness of the last two sentences with pictures:

They arrived just in time as Cell flew away after giving Davis a small punch in the face knocking him out cold.

Mykan writes the worst action sequences ever.

Davis awoke in bed at home a few hours later. The first person he saw was his sister Jun. “You okay little bro?” the young Nurse asked.

“Physically, yes; emotionally, no!” he said angrily. “Just who did this to you?” asked Jun.

Davis looked at his sister right in the eye, “Jun…” he paused, “Brace yourself...The freak who did this to me

was Jay Leno!

, said he was the one who killed Dad!”

Jun dropped the nurse bag she was carrying. She walked slowly back to her brother.

She was walking away before?

“And… did he say his name?” she said sounding like she was going to burst.

“That's what we'd all like to know!” said Izzy. He told Davis about what Gennai had said in the Digital world.

“I'm not surprised!” said Davis. “The first thing he would do now is trash up the place!”

Funny how Ganon never displayed that sort of initiative.

“Davis how do you know what he plans to do?” asked TK. Davis didn't reply.

Figures.

“Look Davis!” snapped Ken, “We all have questions that only you can answer.”

So now Davis is the Magic Conch?

“That's right,” said Yolei, “We all know what's going on with your powers, so tell us right now!”

“Just who really is this Cell guy?” Davis still didn't respond. His eyes were fixed as though he'd seen the Devil.

Now he’s seeing things.

The team was growing impatient. “Come on Davis, spit it out already!” snapped Cody.

“Look Davis we know he's a Digimon, but only you know is, so just tell us!” added TK.

Davis finally looked up. “He's a lot worse than you think he is!” he said growling.

Davis: “Grrr! Grrrrrr!”

The team was really getting irritated, when Gatomon hoped onto the bed.

Gatomon: “Oh how I hope I was on the bed!”

“I think I know the answer.” She said shakily.

Here we go.

She moved closer and looked Davis right in the eye. “Davis… Is he who I think he is?”

“You guessed it.” said Davis.

“Oh no, Please!” cried Gatomon, but Davis just nodded.

“He's Myotismon alright!”

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHH!

At that moment there came a loud gasp of shock from everybody. Myotismon had returned yet again.

Can’t he come up with his own d*mn villains?

“But It Can't Be Him!” yelled Ken. “You destroyed that Evil beast in world of dreams 6 years ago!”

He meant to say “we”, right? Because they did as a team after all.

“Davis what's going on?” asked Kari. “I always thought you were the one who finally beat Myotismon; you saved the world.”

He didn’t do it alone, you stupid f*cks! You all said what you wanted to do for a living and he dissolved. Then Imperialdramon shot some Super Special Awesome Lazer at him. How could you forget?!

“Yeah, I never thought he'd ever come back either!” said Davis. “But long before you guys came to help me Myotismon told me everything.”

“Long before you had lead the others to defeat me, I made but one final wish!”

Not that it would matter because he wasn’t in the World of Wishes when he died.

“I obtained a special technique allowing me to transfer everything that I was into a piece of data from my brain.”

Myotismon: “I found this technique in my *ss, all I had to do was pull it out.”

“So just before I broke up and you blasted me. I cast that

Data-piece out into the Digital-World.”

“By doing this, I was able to re-compile and regenerate my Digital soul again and again.”

“The only thing he was missing was a body.” said Davis, “So by absorbing human life energy, he was able to obtain a human-like body.”

“So that's why he killed other people.” said Yolei. “He used their energy to make a body for him to live inside of.”

“Yes, but sadly he actually only needed one human to give him the energy he used…My Dad hoping it would break my spirits!”

Little did he know dead people could hand out Saiyan-like super powers on a whim.

“Then he went on with his present plan to give him powers to start fighting again.”

“You mean combining TV with dark-magic?” asked Cody. Davis nodded, “So now he has Cell's body and powers!”

“But he's not quite complete yet. He still needs one more big burst of energy before he can become 100 perfect.”

The team paused for a moment, and then stared at Davis. “He wants your energy, doesn't he.” cried Jun.

“It's the only explanation there is.” added Gennai, “After all, it was Davis' believing that defeated Myotismon before.”

And everyone else’s, too, but who cares? Who needs to follow canon when you have great “ploting”?

“So what should we do about it?” asked Kari, “What do you think TK?”

Davis felt uneasy about this. He knows the most of what their facing and still Kari turns to TK for help…but there was no response.

Davis: “How dare she care about T.K.’s opinion!"

Everybody looked around and saw that both TK and Patamon were gone.

“Oh no!” cried Ken, “He must be trying to stop Myotismon on his own!”

“TK?” cried Kari, “No, no he can't do this!” Davis looked up. “You're right, he can't.” he cried.

I hate you, Davis.

“What do you mean I'm right?” asked Kari.

Kari: “Davis is agreeing with me? Shocka.”

“I've been sensing TK's power levels for a while now.”

“I know TK is weaker than Myotismon, especially seeing as how he's taken Cell's forum.”

What are you talking about? Cell’s forum is right here!

Kari immediately caught on. “He's might not make out alive!” she cried. “We have to stop him!”

The others all headed for Davis' computer. Jun however wouldn't let Davis go until he was feeling better; “Nurse's orders!”

Feeling a little disappointed, Veemon stayed behind to keep Davis Company.

“And Kari…?” said Davis quickly before she'd left. She turned to face him. “I'm sorry for being so rough on you.”

She shot him a smile, and then disappeared through the portal. “Good luck guys!”

---

So to recap: Cell = Myotismon (Though you already knew that if you were reading Caim’s mock) and he has his own forum.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: May 17 2009, 09:46 PM

--------------------
Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #138
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

post Mar 21 2008, 10:26 PM
“Shut up!” snapped 18-mon. “We'll show you two heads are better than one!”

Keeping in mind that there ARE two of them--unless Ex-Veemon and Davis did the Fusion Dance.

I get the strangest feeling that Mykan has a boy-crush on Davis, and has the hots for boys who live in perpetual misery.

I also love how dense Davis is.

"Just who are you?!"

"Hahaha, we've faced each other once before, in the land of wishes!"

"What?! Land of wishes?! There's no way you could know about that! Who are you?!"

"...Um...l-land of wishes? You were there? I was there?"

"No idea what you're talking about!"

"Oikawa? I possessed him? He kidnapped a bunch of kids?"

"..."

"A bunch of kids told me what they wanted to be when they grew up, and I died! It's the most anticlimactic ending since Pokemon: The Movie! How can you forget that?"

"...Just who the hell are you?!"

And my favorite line of this whole chapter--quite possibly the whole story (though not all of Mykan's library; Darien feeling like a man around those parts will forever hold that distinction):

“You okay little bro?” the young Nurse asked.

“Physically, yes; emotionally, no!” he said angrily.

This post has been edited by Al_Cone: Mar 21 2008, 10:26 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #139
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 22 2008, 04:24 AM
Holy shit! Cell is Myotismon, I didn't see... oh wait. I did see it coming, fucking Mykan.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #140
Caim

Paragon of Manliness

Member No.: 194

post Mar 22 2008, 05:43 AM
Damn it Mykan! I know that writing out fight scenes can be difficult, but that doesn't mean that you can just cop out like that!

Also, should they really be all that scare of Myotisomon? I mean, the words "I want to be a dentist" were used in defeating him if I remember correctly. And only Blue Beetle can do that and still be awsome.

This post has been edited by Caim: Mar 22 2008, 05:43 AM

--------------------
"There's a recipe to a good hero, Hawke, it's like alchemy. Take one part down to earth, one part selfless nobility, two parts crazy fool, and season liberally with wild falsehoods. Let that percolate through a good audience for a while, and when you're done, you've got your hero".
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2017 - 11:01 PM