Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digiball Z: A New Era Of Power!, Dakari-King Mykan (Again, again, again)
Post #101
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

Group: Members
Member No.: 140

post Mar 15 2008, 11:13 AM
Until he gets blasted into a million tiny pieces, or however it is he dies in TWOMAG. I don't bother reading ahead.

--------------------
"Ye cats, those televangelists from the '90s were right all along!"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #102
Minkeyboodle

After 4 years in development...

Member No.: 151

post Mar 15 2008, 11:17 AM
I personally hope his death involves a Yak, but splosion would also be fine.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #103
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

Group: Sponsors
Member No.: 192

post Mar 16 2008, 03:44 PM
Speaking of death, here's a new chapter!

---

CHAPTER SEVEN

“Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen of Obadiah. I'm here at what appears to be a crime scene at the first national bank of Obadiah”

Obadiah? The Jewish prophet?

“Only moments ago did an extraordinary event happen here, and it was due to a pedestrian passing by with a camera recoding the excitement here folks… Observe.

Has this bank no security cameras of its own?

The camera switched to a previous view of Five Mega-Digimon dressed in weird amour.

Amour (ə-mʊr') n.: A love affair, especially an illicit one.

“Those Digimon” said Matt. “I don't think we've seen before!”

Everyone glanced at the screen.

Then they got bored and looked away.

Glance (glăns) v.intr: To direct the gaze briefly

“I think I've seen them before.” said Izzy. “But where?” He carefully observed the Digimon.

-The first one was tall and muscular with weird red hair.

-The second was taller and had blue-colored skin with a yellow spot on his head.

-The third was shorter and had red-colored skin and long white hair.

-The fourth was the shortest and looked like a frog with four eyes.

-And the fifth was middle-sized; he had purple-colored skin and two horns sticking out of his head.

I’m pretty sure if you saw anyone who looked like any of these guys, it wouldn’t be that easy to forget.

But Izzy couldn't figure it out. So he continued watching the news program hoping for more info.

The police were driving past in their cruiser, after they had gone, an ambush took place.

The door burst open, and in came four armed teens, and with them were four Mega-Digimon.

“All right everyone!” yelled the leader holding up a pistol.

If you have four Mega level Digimon, a pistol is kind of pointless.

“Put your hands up, and keep' em up!”

Then his comrades started running past the counters, and into the unlocked vault door.

Banks always keep their vaults unlocked, don’t they?

“If any of you make so much as one move, it'll be you last” yelled one of the Digimon, Standing by his partner.

So those who don’t move get to die sooner? I’d better stop moving.

What gives? Why am I still alive? Oh well, back to the mock.

Nobody in the bank even attempted to press the silent alarms,

Pussies.

they were trapped.

Once all the money and gold were obtained, the leader shouted, “All right dudes let's split!”

He and his comrades started backing towards the door, when suddenly… There at the wrecked door, stood two figures.

One of them, was an 18-year-old boy with spiky brown hair. The other was a short blue Digimon.

Who could that be?!

“Davis, and Veemon!” said Kari and Gatomon at the same time. “No, no it can't be!” they wondered.

No. It must be some other spiky haired eighteen-year-old with a short blue Digimon.

“Okay”, said TK in shock, “There is no way that Davis and Veemon could have beaten all those guys up!”

You forget, T.K., that this is a Mykan fic. Davis can do anything.

“TK Quiet!” yelled Yolei, and she turned back to the TV.

Yolei: “T.K. quiet! Yolei watch television! Fanfiction suck!”

“You punks aren't going anywhere!” snapped Davis, “Nowhere but Jail!” added Veemon.

The leader of the Gang just snorted, and then fired his pistol at Davis, but surprising as it was, Davis caught the bullet between his fingers, stopping it dead in its tracks.

“Hey, that's impossible!” snapped the leader; “No it aint boss!” said one of his comrades. “That freak just caught your shot!”

Leader: “For the fiftieth time, Frank, I’m not being literal. You really need to stop correcting me or I may have to shoot you.”

“Well don't just stand there you jerk!” he bellowed, “Use the Bazooka!”

First it’s Mega level Digimon, now it’s bazookas. Why didn’t they storm the Government building with all this firepower?

One of the other teens fired three missiles at Davis, and he just held out his hands, and stopped them from going any further.

“You punks just don't get it, do you!” snapped Davis. “Now you're going give back the money you stole, and beat it!”

“Forget it goggle-head!” said the leader, “Maybe you should meet our friends, introduce yourselves boys”

He motioned at all five of the strange Digimon; they started posing themselves in formation, and shouted their names.

“RECCOMEMON!”

“BURTERMON!”

“JIECEMON!”

“GULDOMON!”

“GINYUMON!”

“WE ARE…THE NEW GINYU-FORCE!”

What the Hell is the Ginyu Force? *Googles it*

F*ck! DragonBall Z characters!

“Whatever!” said Davis, “What did you just say!” snapped Ginyumon. “Now I can see where you freaks came from.”

“Of course” said Izzy, “What, what is it?” asked Ken

“Don't you guys see it? Those Digimon didn't hatch from Digieggs, they were artificially created!”

Oh of course! How blindingly obvious! Why didn’t I see it before?!

“Of course!” said Yolei, “Like the time when Willis told us how he created Diaboramon. Those guys must've done the same thing to make those guys!”

Actually, Willis only created Diaboromon in the English dub. In the original Japanese he had nothing to do with it.

“Except they're from Television!” said Izzy. “Those guys are from Dragon-ball Z!”

Everyone sweat dropped.

When will they pick it up?

“Well,” said Davis, “If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. Ready Veemon” he said holding out his D3, and Veemon nodded.

“VEEMON, Digivolve to….EXVEEMON!”

“Alright you thugs!” yelled Ex-Veemon, “Who wants to go first?”

Reccomemon stood forward. “Well, this shouldn't take too long.” He chuckled. Then he charged forward.

“ERASER -GUN!” he yelled holding out his arm.

He fired a burst of energy which its target.

However, when the attack died out, Ex-Veemon, barely even scorched, charged forward.

He barely scorched and he barely charged forward? What a crappy fighter.

Before Reccomemon knew it, Ex-Veemon thrust his head clean right through his stomach.

He just wanted to give Reccomemon some head.

Reccomemon whimpered in pain as he fell to his knee's gasping for air. “What…How?…No Champion's…THAT STRONG…!”

Then his body was digitized, he was gone. “What? How did a champ beat a Mega?” snapped the teen-leader.

Quick like lightning, Davis rushed forward and punched the teen out. “Because we have the power!” he snapped.

They have the touch
They have the poweeeeeeeeeeeer!

The Ginyu-Force and the teens put up all that could, but in the end they proved to be no match for Davis and Ex-Veemon's new abilities.

Never mind stupid things like action, let’s just tell people they won and skip the crap that makes a story interesting.

The Digimon soldiers fell like dominoes, and the teens had all been caged.

Caged? Where did they get cages?

When the police arrived they took matter into their own hands, but all of them wondered who were the young man and monster who saved the day?

I don’t know, did they?

Izzy turned off the TV. “So, it's true.” said TK. “Davis and Veemon did fight off all those freaks.”

Matt and Tai were amazed. “We probably wouldn't have been able to touch those guys!” said Matt.

“But Davis and Ex-Veemon just went up and smashed them to pieces!” added Tai.

Everyone was so captivated, that no one realized Kari and Gatomon had slipped out of the room!

Gasp!

Davis and Veemon were walking home instead of flying. This way people wouldn't get suspicious of them.

I do believe they were on film. It’s a little late for keeping it secret.

“Why so quiet Davish?” asked Veemon. “Don't you feel good that we won?”

Davis looked down at his Digimon. “I was sensing something weird from those Digimon and the teens.” He said strangely.

He was feeling like a man in those parts.

“Is it because the Digimon were created from Television?” asked Veemon.

“Yeah that… but, those teens, they weren't in their right mind at all.” Said Davis.

No one in this story is in their right mind.

“I couldn't sense their human energy at all. I think somebody controlling their minds sent those punks there.”

Veemon looked concerned about this. “Who do you think could they be working for?” he asked.

Maybe it was Marik!

“I don't know, but who ever it is, he must be something really big planning something nasty!”

They continued walking down the street barely noticing Kari and Gatomon running up from behind. The last ones they wanted to see were ninjas.

Before they could even call out the boy's names, they turned and confronted them.

“What, how did you know we were coming?” asked Kari. “Yeah, we didn't even all your names.” added Gatomon.

Davis: “We just heard your footsteps”
Veemon: “Yeah, you were running, so it’s obvious that we would hear you.”

“Isn't it obvious how?” asked Davis gruffly. “We may not see you directly, but we can still sense where you are!” added Veemon.

Duh!

“But that's beside the point. What do you two want anyway?” replied Davis.

“We saw you on the news.” said Kari. “We saw you defeat those teens and those Digimon.”

“Why would you two just run off into battle like that without even telling us?” asked Gatomon.

Davis and Veemon looked the girls dead in the eye. “Because, we fight alone now!” Davis growled.

They’re too cool for teamwork.

A chill ran down the girl's spines. “But why, we could've been there to help you!” cried Gatomon. “You two could've been killed.” added Kari.

“Humph!” Grunted Davis, “The only thing you two are able to help is making our lives an even bigger Living-Hell than they already are!”

Oh cut it out, you whiny bastard!

Kari and Gatomon felt hurt really hurt. “A Living-Hell!” they cried. “What did we ever do to you two?” cried Kari.

Davis and Veemon turned away. “It's what you haven't done. After all we've done.” snapped Veemon.

Davis: “We saved the world with the help of our friends and you didn’t come running into our arms! What kind of girls are you?”

Kari and Gatomon were about to argue to that statement. When a Police cruiser nearby rolled down its window.

“Hey you kids?” said the man. “You shouldn't be out in the city this late at night.”

I thought they were eighteen?

“It's alright,” said Davis. “We were just on our way home.”

“What about your girlfriend there?” the cop asked. “You can't leave her unattended.”

Davis paused for a moment. Being there alone with Kari was indeed something he would enjoy.

Ooh, suggestive!

Still, this was also the girl who just used him until he was finished his duties.

She did what? When did that happen?

“She's not my girlfriend!” he said sadly. “She's just someone I know!” Then he and Veemon ran down the street.

Crying like the emos they are.

The police cruiser had also pulled away, but Kari just stood perfectly still on the sidewalk.

“Kari?” said Gatomon. “Kari what is it?”

With tears dripping down her cheeks, Kari fell to her knees. “I'm just… Someone he knows!” she sobbed.

Now she’s turning emo!

She softly let out all her emotion, all alone in the darkened streets. Gatomon curled right beside her for comfort.

She wouldn’t really be alone if Gatomon was there.

TK just dumped her, and Davis made it clear it he didn't want anything to do with her, but why?

Because this fanfiction sucks, that’s why!

---

So to recap: Davis, despite all odds, wins again! Everyone is shocked!

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Mar 8 2009, 11:51 AM

--------------------
Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #104
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 162

post Mar 16 2008, 04:37 PM
So Kari gets dumped and wants Davis to be the rebound guy, because she is, apparently, a whore. Davis is a whiny, crying, emo bastard with 'Roid Rage, and Veemon is just a squat, blue version of Davis. Meanwhile, the Ginyu Force are butchered for no reason at all.

All in a day's work for Mykan.

--------------------
QUOTE (theabhorrentatrocity @ Aug 15 2015, 02:25 PM) *
daddy longleg spiders are scary as they're one of the most poisonous spiders so not much of an over reaction.

A list of mocks can now be found on my profile page!
+Quote Post
Post #105
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 17 2008, 04:44 AM
I thought I killed the Ginyu force... no matter, +9000 win points for "The Touch" joke.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #106
GFW

good kid DAWG city

Member No.: 196

post Mar 17 2008, 09:35 AM
That bastard mykan...
THE GINYU FORCE ARE SOME OF MY FAVIORUTE CHARACTERS!
oh if I ever see him I will smash his skull in 2

--------------------
Protect Lil B at all costs… He is a gem to the Earth and The Planets

QUOTE (PA's best member)
So if anyone thinks that I have been in dangerous problems then I say give me liberty or give me death.

QUOTE (some canadian guy idk)
Misanthropy and other fashionable cynicisms are nothing more than the most shallow depth of intellect parading as enlightened wisdom.
+Quote Post
Post #107
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 17 2008, 09:39 AM
Geez, calm down gfw. Don't bother getting worked up over Mykan's work.

This post has been edited by Minkeyboodle: Mar 17 2008, 09:41 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #108
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

post Mar 17 2008, 03:11 PM
QUOTE (gfw spacezilla @ Mar 17 2008, 10:35 AM)
That bastard mykan...
THE GINYU FORCE ARE SOME OF MY FAVIORUTE CHARACTERS!
oh if I ever see him I will smash his skull in 2

He's done worse things, and will probably do even worse as we go on.

--------------------
Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #109
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

post Mar 17 2008, 04:38 PM
Uh, seriously though. Lighten up just a bit dude. It's just fan fiction. When you start talking about smashing his skull open, you start becoming as obsessed with the stuff as he is.

We don't REALLY want to hurt Mykan. We just wish he'd stop writing so crappy.

--------------------
daddy longleg spiders are scary as they're one of the most poisonous spiders so not much of an over reaction.

+Quote Post
Post #110
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

post Mar 17 2008, 04:55 PM
The world would be a better place if his fanfiction improved. Then again, the world would be a better place if I found a penny on the floor, too, and not finding a penny doesn't provide opportunities for entertainment via mocking. On the other hand, if he does stop sucking there are plenty of other bad fanfiction to move onto. There's this one Pokemon fic I've been eying for some time now that I'm planning on mocking once Digiball Z is done.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Mar 17 2008, 05:00 PM

--------------------
Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #111
GFW

good kid DAWG city

post Mar 18 2008, 11:32 AM
Sorry
I just really like dbz and hate it when people do that kind of thing

--------------------

QUOTE (PA's best member)
So if anyone thinks that I have been in dangerous problems then I say give me liberty or give me death.

Misanthropy and other fashionable cynicisms are nothing more than the most shallow depth of intellect parading as enlightened wisdom.
+Quote Post
Post #112
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

post Mar 18 2008, 10:34 PM
Chapter eight is up! Wh00t, I'm halfway done!

---

CHAPTER EIGHT

Word got out that TK dumped Kari pretty quickly around school next week. Kari never felt so embarrassed before.

All through the week she had a tough time keeping up with her studies

Thanks, Punctuation Pikachu!

For the burden of her two favorite guys dumping her was painful for her to stay focused.

Kari: *tries to focus* “Ow!”

TK dumped Kari for taking Davis' side over his, and Davis wouldn't come within 10 meters of her.

So now Davis carries ten meter-sticks everywhere he goes.

Even though people around Davis were telling him this was his chance to be with Kari.

HA!... She doesn't fool me at all!”… Davis only took it as another one of Kari's teasing pranks.

He can’t be this stupid. Oh wait. Mykan. I forgot for a second.

On Friday night, Kari went to the movies to help clear her mind, plus she could see a film she'd been waiting patiently for.

Pride and Prejudice? Girls love that thing.

The movie composed of two men fighting for the same woman, to win her heart.

One was a rich guy who was also pretty handsome.

The other was hard working commoner who would do anything for the woman he loved.

This sounds like just about every romance film ever made.

In the end of it all, the rich man had won. He swept the woman of her feet, leaving his rival in the dark.

The poor guy, he destroyed his life for that woman, and this is how she repays him; with nothing?

The man had also decided to commit suicide. For his heart hurt him too much to live anymore.

I’d love to have seen the pitch for that movie!

Pitcher: “Okay, so it’s about this girl, you see, and there are these two guys fighting for her heart. Now, in most films like this, the nice, poor man beats out the mean, rich guy in the end, but in this movie it's the opposite. What do you think?”

Studio: “Brilliant! Picture of the year! We’ll sign you immediately Mr. uh...”

Pitcher: “Just call me Mykan or Dakari-King Mykan, or Mikey XL5.”

Kari dabbed her eyes with a hankie. “That was so sad!” she said to herself. “He worked so hard and earned nothing in return!”

As she exited the room, Kari couldn't help but think deeply.

She doesn’t want to, but she can’t help it!

The movie she just saw was a bit like her present situation.

Except T.K. isn’t rich, and Davis isn’t a “commoner”.

The theater was closing shortly, so she had to leave to avoid getting locked in.

Oh right. Like the theater would just force her to stay in all night if she didn’t leave on time.

“Davis was hard working and hardly earned any reward and TK was a charming guy for girls to hang with”.

T.K. was saving the world before Davis even knew what a Digimon was.

She was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she bumped into the soda fountain and everything was drenched.

It’s Morbo! Hooray!

“Spill near the snack zone!” said the man over the P.A. Kari had already raced to the bathroom to dry up before a stain was made on her clothes.

When she got out, she was surprised at who she saw was cleaning up the mess she had made.

Kari: “Mykan? I didn’t know you had a job! Oh, sorry. I thought you were someone else.”

Davis… wearing an orange work-suit, a mop in his right hand, a bucket on his left side, and the word Janitor was sewn onto his suit.

I’m guessing that means he’s a janitor?

“Davis?” she called out. Davis stopped mopping and slowly turned around. “Kari!” he said softly.

Now he’s gone from emo to creepy.

Kari walked over to Davis, but stopped at the last 10 feet.

Davis: “Hold it! I distinctly remember telling you ten meters, not feet!”

“Davis, you're the janitor here?” she asked.

“Yes Kari.” he replied sadly. “You see what I've become? See what I must do to support my family; Work a job I hate!”

Davis never misses an opportunity to complain.

“Now I suggest you go back to your oh so precious TK, and leave me here in my misery.”

Kari felt heart-struck again; she would have to leave in any case. For security was getting ready to lock the doors.

Kari barely got much sleep last night. For last night she had realized partly the reason why Davis was angry with her.

Actually, it’s pretty much the only reason he’s angry with her.

He worked harder than all the others put together and she barely even noticed it all.

That’s total bullsh*t, but okay.

Some friend she was.

She even flirted with TK at times just to make Davis feel jealous, and becoming TK's girlfriend was a sign of going to far.

Where is this “far”? When did she go there?

All this time she had been treating TK like her Handsome-Prince while treating Davis like an Out-law.

I’m pretty sure she never treated him like a criminal.

“No wonder he hates me Tai.” She cried. “I barely even noticed that he was even alive.”

EXTREME SUDDEN SCENE CHANGING ACTION!

Tai hugged his sister. “Don't worry Kari, he can't hold a grudge forever.” He said comfortingly that there would be ninjas. He handed his sister a Kleenex which she blew her nose in.

The atmosphere was interrupted when Gatomon came into the room. “Gennai needs us to come to the digital world at once.” she cried.

Gatomon: “Boohoo, boohoo! I don’t know why I’m crying!” *sniff*

“It's urgent.”

Tai couldn't go because he was expected to leave soon for a job placement meeting.

Who gives a f*ck?

Kari however wasted no time. She grabbed there D3's and headed through the gate with Gatomon.

Once in Gennai's hideout, they were greeted by everyone except Davis and Veemon who weren't there.

“There was a shooting going on near the town-square.” Said Ken “The police reported it was lead by the one who killed Davis' Dad.”

Everyone shared a moment of silence. It was true Davis' father died in a car crash six years ago.

The thing was it was no ordinary accident. Somebody had sabotaged the breaks and gas-line.

And you never mentioned this before why?

Somebody meant to kill Jake and Davis swore one day

They immediately washed his mouth out with soap.

, but why, no on knew.

Young-Gennai entered the room. “Good, Davis isn't here.”

Finally, someone who shares our sentiments.

He said. “I don't want him to know this yet, but a new threat has befallen the digital world!”

It’s so threatening he forgot to capitalize “Digital World”.

“A new threat?” asked TK. “What type of threat?”

The young man opened one of his monitors. “What we are seeing here is a new form of creating life.”

“I first noticed it when I found that the beach had been burned to a crisp.”

How do you burn a beach?

“I had barely managed to catch a glimpse of a cloaked figure ordering two culprits responsible.”

He showed two pictures of two-twin Digimon that looked as though almost exactly the same.

“I recognize those two.” said Izzy, “Those are the Android-twins from Dragonball Z; #17 and #18!”

Attached Image

I know that they’re twins, but they’re not exactly identical. Also, WTF?

“That is correct.” said Gennai,

Don’t tell me he likes to watch DBZ too.

“This cloaked figure has discovered a way to combine Dark-magic and Television-technology.”

“By doing this, he is able to transform TV characters into living-Digimon.”

Which is f*cking retarded.

“Hey that sounds just like the Ginyu-Force!” said Yolei. “Those five Digimon Davis and Veemon killed at the bank robbery last week.”

“Correct again.” said Gennai.

Gennai: “You get a gold star, Yolei!”

“The stars of the DBZ have proven to be the strongest of all characters. This provides an advantage for our enemy!”

Wait, what?

“Just who is our enemy?” asked Cody. “I cannot tell, the cloak he wears makes it impossible for X-rays to see through it!”

”I am once again shouting!”

“So there's no way of telling what Digimon that is?” asked Patamon, “I'm not sure he is a Digimon, but only one person can figure out who he is.”

Chuck Norris?

“Davis?” asked Kari. Gennai nodded. “I have been studying the young lad secretly, and all signs are true.

Gennai: “He’s a Mary-Sue. He’d know without even looking. In fact, he probably knows already!”

Davis has really obtained the powers of a Full-fledged Sayian, which means he will be able to sense the figures energy.”

I thought you needed a scouter to do that.

“But how can he do that?” asked Gatomon. “How can you just sense someone's spiritual energy?”

“I'm sure Izzy has already explained this to you. Digieggs have secret hidden powers inside.”

Please don’t explain it again.

“Yes we heard of that.” said TK sounding grumpy.

I’m a lot more like this version of T.K. than I thought.

“But why should he not here about this?” asked Kari. “I did not want him to know about this.” said Gennai softly.

Is he trying to seduce her or something?

“But the one who created the Android-Digimon wants nothing more, than to see Davis…Dead!”

Says The Mysterious Anonymous Person.

---

So to recap: Kari cries, Davis whines, and a cloaked figure derives his minions from characters on a TV show.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Nov 22 2009, 03:57 PM

--------------------
Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #113
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

post Mar 18 2008, 11:57 PM
She was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she bumped into the soda fountain and everything was drenched.

My guess is that Mykan thinks that a soda fountain is a literal fountain that spurts soda, rather than nicely chlorinated water.

I think my favorite part of this chapter is the logic. "An evil force is out to kill Davis! But, uh, let's not tell him about it."

This is what bothers me the most--Mykan says that you always have to do "research," and understand what you're writing about before you start. Here's the kicker: so many of his stories involve romance, when he has little (and even then, I'm giving him too much credit) experience with such a thing. That results in his gross overestimations of Davis' reaction to Kari's snubbing, and TK and Kari's break-up.

Damn! I never brought that up with him! Aw, shucks man...

Good to see Morbo's getting back into the swing of things though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #114
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 19 2008, 03:13 AM
QUOTE (Al Cone)
My guess is that Mykan thinks that a soda fountain is a literal fountain that spurts soda, rather than nicely chlorinated water.

I don't drink soda, but even I have to say that'd be pretty cool.

And yeah, Mykan fails at relationships. What do you think he'd do if one of his fandoms had a canon gay or lesbian relationship?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #115
Serra

Duchess of Fab

Member No.: 163

post Mar 19 2008, 03:46 AM
I don't want to think how badly he'd mischaracterise them.

Oh wait, Sailor Moon does.

--------------------
Hooray! That's almost like being gay, except even gayer!~ The Hutch

My new life philosophy is WWRD? (What Would Rorschach do?) Whenever a problem arises I shall punch someone, say 'hurm' and rant about whores and liberals.
+Quote Post
Post #116
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 19 2008, 06:08 AM
Yeah, but The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda takes place before the S season so Amara/Haruka and Michelle/Michiru haven't been introduced yet. Which I'm actually immensly greatful for, because those two characters have enough in-show angst without Mykan's Angst Amplifier Ray hitting them.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #117
GFW

good kid DAWG city

post Mar 19 2008, 09:18 AM
If he wants to kill davis why dosent he just summon omega shenron {the strongest bad guy in the show}
this bad guys almost as retarded as the badguys in the sailor moon legend of zelda
EDIT: I will make another fanfic mock soon when the easter holidays start

This post has been edited by gfw spacezilla: Mar 19 2008, 09:24 AM

--------------------

QUOTE (PA's best member)

+Quote Post
Post #118
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 19 2008, 12:30 PM
If he wants to kill davis why dosent he just summon omega shenron {the strongest bad guy in the show}

Because I don't think even Mykan is bad enough to include that giant lump of shit we call Dragonball GT. Besides the hero must fight a bunch of weak insignificant foes before fighting the strongest IT'S TEH RULES!!1!!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #119
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

post Mar 19 2008, 12:38 PM
You know, for being so insistant on following rules that nobody actually cares about, Mykan sure seems to have a hard time following ones people do. Like the rules of spelling, grammar, punctuation and logic.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #120
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

post Mar 19 2008, 12:53 PM
I think that everything that can be said about Mykan has been said.

With that in mind, his writing is atrocious and will never improve. The sporkings will continue until further notice.

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2017 - 01:03 PM