Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Luckster And The Gangster's Sister, The misadventures of Roy
Post #21
GorillaGamer

Shillin' Best Girl from Fire Emblem: Echoes

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,378

post Mar 18 2017, 06:28 PM
You want to know what’s worse than Masked Rider Roy writing a story? Masked Rider Roy writing a filler chapter to said story. That’s right, we’re gonna sit through what the author classifies as ‘comedy’. God help us…

Ch. 16: Ranchibureikuburūsu

Another set of hours have passed since recess, and classes went on as usual, which generally went peaceful, and no incidents were reported, and now it is lunchtime, and the scene shifts at the reserve course building, where Sato is at the exit of the building, waiting for Koizumi, as she is due to have lunch with her, and she wanted to ask her if Natsumi did something to her or not, and is worried that Natsumi might be in the same class as Koizumi and might do something to make her quit. Her fears escalated as Koizumi did not show up nor answered her text messages, and she slowly went a bit paranoid fearing that Natsumi did drive Koizumi out of Hope's Peak, and a passing Hinata saw her and tries to calm her down, with little success.

Imagine if Koizumi is wagging school in order to play a prank on Sato.

A bit Out Of Character for her, but it would make more sense than whatever Roy’s planning for her.

"Calm down, Sato..."

"How can I calm down?"

"Maybe your friend is late..."

"She's not answering my texts! Maybe Natsumi did something to her!"

"Easy...we don't know if Kuzuryuu has..."

"She did this...she drove Mahiru out of Hope's Peak!"

"Calm down!"

"She did it...I'm sure of it!"

As Hinata tries to calm down Sato, the other reserve course students watched them, and they too were in a state of disbelief that Natsumi was transferred to the main course, in which they were envious, jealous, and suspicious that Natsumi had a hidden talent,

And we get some more input from the peanut gallery. Because that’s what your fans were begging for.

No they weren’t.

and knowing that she is the daughter of a mafia family, they falsely assumed that she bribed her way and got what she wanted, and this made them want to confront Natsumi and find out if she cheated her way there or not.

"That Kuzuryuu..."

“Oh that Kuzuryuu. God I hate how that Kuzuryuu does all her Kuzuryuu things, in a Kuzuryuu manner.”

"How did that happened?"

"I bet she bribed her way through..."

"Yeah...she's a yakuza after all..."

"That bitch...she cheated her way out of here!"

"I'm gonna kill her!"

"Me too!"

"Lets find her!"

At the main course building, the scene shifts at the classroom of Class 79 where you can see Natsumi sitting on her seat, lookin at the arm chair and is blushing furiously, having recalled the events earlier where she accidentally kissed Naegi, and she could not believe her first kiss was taken by Naegi, and though she wanted to lash out at him for that, she could not bring herself to do so, much to her bewilderment. Akamatsu sat beside her and tried to cheer her up and said that what happened earlier was an accident, though she commented that Naegi being the recipient is nice, pointing out that her first kiss went to a cute boy, which caused Natsumi to blush deeper.

Cute? Are you seriously implying that Roy is cute? In what dimension can Roy ever be considered cute?!

"What was that?"

"You heard me...its kid of nice that your first kiss went to such a cute boy..."

" You got to be kidding me!"

"Well...though it was accidental, at least it was a romantic one..."

"I don't have feelings for that guy!"

"Really...?"

"Over my dead body!"

By then Saihara passed by and informed the two girls that the AWKWARD INCIDENT is being spread like wildfire, which became a gossip within the main course building and several sections are discussing it as well as someone recorded it on video and is spreading to every student, which Natsumi stared wide-eyed, and stood up, asking Saihara for confirmation, in which he assured to her that what he said is based on the word of mouth that is spreading, and by then Akamatsu's cellphone beeped, and there she checked it out.

Akamatsu gasped as she showed to Natsumi the video that Saihara is claiming, where it showed the accidental kiss Natsumi gave to Naegi inside the music room,

Wait a minute…something doesn’t seem right here. From my memory, the only students near the music room during that time were Akamatsu, Naegi, Natsumi, Fuyuhiko, and Peko. And none of them seem like the type to spread a photo of two students kissing.

Well there’s also Ibuki when she showed up to do her random musical, but I’d like to forget that even happened.

and Natsumi blushed deeper and went into a rather violent fit and vowed to KILL whoever is spreading the video though Akamatsu tried to calm her down saying that acting violent would not solve anything and promised her classmate that the rumors will eventually pass.

"Natsumi-chan...calm down..."

"Let me find the asshole who spread those videos!

"Calm down...throwing a fit won't solve anything!

"But..."

"Trust me...we'll find the uploader...just simmer down."

"Grr...!"

“I’M ANGRY!!”

"Easy..."

"..."

Saihara watches on but sighed as he sees it as something trivial and opted to stay silent and not mix himself with the two girls.

Meanwhile, the scene shifts at the classroom of Class 78, where Naegi is surrounded by most of his classmates after receiving the video clip of Natsumi's accidental kiss to Naegi, and while the boys praised Naegi for being so MANLY, some of the girls were worried seeing that something like this might signal a wrong impression yet the boys were asking him if he enjoyed getting his first kiss from a pretty and cute girl amid Naegi's protests.

Something I noticed in Roy’s Danganronpa fics, including the ones I haven’t mocked, is that most, if not all the males in Naegi’s classroom, cheer him on every time he kisses Roy’s waifu of the week. It’s like they’re a bunch of perpetually drunk men, who fall under the ‘dudebro’ category.

"So, Naegi...did you enjoy it?

"Um...that..."

"You sure are LUCKY...getting your first kiss...|

"That's not..."

"I really envy you...I wish I would get kissed by a pretty girl...you sure are a girl magnet, Naegi."

"You're wrong!"

"Oh...? How so...?

"That's..."

Meanwhile, Maizono was holding her cellphone, her eyes wide-open, her jaws fell to the floor, and is somewhat devastated upon finding out that Naegi's first kiss was taken by someone else, and is dismayed that her chance to be the first girl to kiss him was dashed to the ground, and his made her feel sad, and envious at the girl who took Naegi's kiss away.

And another thing, Roy always depicts Maizono as a friend zoned woman, in fics where he’s not shipping himself with her. It reminds me of his Roy x Sonia fic, where Maizono is turned into some batshit insane harpy, just so Roy could bash her.

The situation seemingly spiraled out of control when a shouting is heard outside, and when Naegi peered through the door he was surprised to see Fuyuhiko trying to barge his way in, with Pekoyama restraining him, as she is trying to pull him away, and he is seen armed with the bamboo sword, and upon seeing Naegi, he zeroed in and tries to hit him with the weapon while screaming at the Luckster for LUSTING after Natsumi, which Naegi denies.

"You hentai! How dare you dirtying my sister?!"

“You keep hands off my sister, you dirtying pervert!”

"You got the wrong idea!"

"Don't lie to me! I saw the video! You got the balls to kiss my sister!"

"It was an accident!"

"You can't fool me! You are LUSTING after my sister!"

"You're wrong!"

"Prepare to die, you hentai!

Go Fuyuhiko, kill Roy’s skinsuit and end his wish-fulfillment days.

"..."

The rest of Class 78 peered from the classroom and stared wide-eyed at hearing the argument, and the shouting is heard throughout the corridor and some students came out and stared at Naegi, and realized that he is the one they saw at the video that was being spread, some approached the Luckster and complimenting him for being so BOLD in kissing a cute girl even though he denied it and said that what they saw on the video is an accident.

"Hey...so it was you!"

"Yeah...the so-called LUCKSTER who got his lucky kiss!"

"You really are lucky...getting your first kiss..."

"You really are something!"

"How many girls can you kiss in a day?"

Are you asking me, or Naegi?

Because if the former, then I’m able to kiss ten girls, on a slow day.

"Is it because of your LUCK?"

"Tell us!"

"Yeah!"

By then Natsumi arrived and sagged at seeing the scene, and immediately she smacked her elder brother on the head and told him that what happened at the music room earlier was an accident and said that Naegi is not at fault here, and Fuyuhiko stared in surprise believing that Natsumi is siding with Naegi and accuses her of fawning over the Luckster because of the kiss, and she blushed furiously and rebutted his claims resulting in the siblings arguing aloud.

"What was that?!"

"You heard me!"

"You're crazy!"

"Then why side with that asshole with an ahoge?"

"I'm telling the truth!"

"Don't lie! I bet you're in love with him!"

I remember reading about Fuyuhiko planning on inspecting Naegi, to see if he’s worthy of dating his sister. For some reason, that was thrown out, in order for Roy to insert this nonsense into his fic.

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

Fortunately, the argument is interrupted when Hagakure came out, and there she saw him and became furious as it turns out that Hagakure tried to weasel out money from one of Natsumi's client, and when Natsumi cornered him she demanded that Hagakure pay up or else he will end up dead, and out of desperation, Hagakure pulled Naegi and offered her his classmate's organs as payment in place of the money he owed.

Ok…this sure came out of nowhere.

Naegi stared in shock and asks Hagakure why and Natsumi stared in surprise seeing that Hagakure is willing to sacrifice Naegi, and there you can see Naegi and Hagakure arguing on why the Fortune Teller is willing to use the Luckster as a sacrifice just to pay the debt he owed to Natsumi, which became quite tense which Naegi became worried at what the results would be if she accepted Hagakure's alternate payment.

"Please, Naegi-chi!"

"What for?"

"You're the only I can rely on!"

"By selling my body parts?"

"I'll replace them when i got enough money..."

Naegi would be too dead for them to be of any use, but I’ll have no problem with his organs getting sold.

"But..."

"Just say YES and..."

"Hagakure!"

By then Hagakure's mom, Hiroko, came and twisted her son's ear berating him for his foolishness and told him to use his savings to pay off the debt,

And now Hagakure’s mom appears out of nowhere, and promptly scolds her son.

even though he protested it but his mom uses her parental authority to force him to use his savings to pay off the debt and not use Naegi as a monetary sacrifice, and Hagakure eventually gives in and do as told even though he is not happy with this. Hiroko then apologized to Naegi about his and promised that his will not happen again.

Likewise, she also apologized to Natsumi for what happened and gave her word that she will be paid in full, which Natsumi nodded. As Natsumi turns around to leave, she stopped in her tracks as Naegi is in front of her and she stopped suddenly but loses her balance in the process and ended up falling towards the Luckster and both fell on the floor, with Natsumi on top and her lips were on Naegi's forming another accidental kiss, and she gets up, blushing deeply and ran off.

Roy: “DURR, if I have them kiss again, it would be so funneh…”

Naegi sat up and is also blushing as he got his second kiss through an accident, and his male classmates began cheering him for scoring another kiss and he stood up to refute their words and defended himself from his classmates' teasing.

"Way to go, Naegi!"

"You're a true man!"

"You really are LUCKY!"

"You're wrong!"

"We're not."

"You scored another kiss!"

"Do it again!"

"Knock it off!"

However, Fuyuhiko threw a fit as he misinterpreted what he saw and threatens to hit him with the bamboo sword but is restrained by Peko,

Not only did Peko materialize out of nowhere, but Fuyuhiko returned after disappearing during the bit with Hagakure. Are all of the Super High School Level students’ part ghost or something?!

and he threw explicit words aimed at Naegi for "making another pass" on Natsumi which the Luckster denies it and defended himself, reasoning that what happened just now was an accident though Fuyuhiko does not believe it, insisting that Naegi did it on purpose and intended for it to happen all along.

"You lie!"

"I'm not!"

"You did it on purpose!"

"It was an accident!"

"You can't fool me!"

"I swear!"

"I'll kill you!"

"GGGYYAAHH!"

By then Yukizome passed by and saw the commotion and used her words to calm down Fuyuhiko and asks anyone about what happened, and there Kirigiri volunteered and told Yukizome what happened, and there Yukizome persuaded him to calm down and forget everything reasoning that no one got hurt and said that it was an accident and there is no harm, and with Peko urging him, Fuyuhiko eventually calmed down though he glared at Naegi before leaving.

Naegi sighed as what happened just now was too much trouble, and there he saw Hagakure sobbing as he was forced to surrender his ATM cards to Hiroko so that she would withdraw all his savings and use them to pay off her son's debts, and Yukizome clapped her hands telling the students to return to their classroom or head for the cafeteria ad lunchtime is still up. She then glanced at Naegi and tapped his shoulder, telling him not to let the incident get to him which he just nodded, and as the teachet left, Naegi sighed as he wonder what to do next as lunchtime is still up.

To Be Continued... .

And that’s the end to an entirely pointless chapter. How Roy is able to churn these fics out is an anomaly that I doubt mankind was meant to know.

Until next time everyone.

--------------------
List of mocks can be found here: Here

QUOTE (AnItalianGuy @ May 27 2016, 02:03 AM) *
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #22
GorillaGamer

post Mar 22 2017, 07:12 PM
I’ve got nothing to say here, here’s Chapter 17 for you all.

Ch. 17: Hōkago Kaigi

Several hours later, the scene shifts at the rooftop of Hope's Peak Academy, where you can see Natsumi staring at the sky, her face still flushed after getting her second accidental kiss for the day, and to her bewilderment, she could not muster the will to get angry at Naegi, and she wonder why, and when she tries to forget that incident, Naegi's face popped in to her mind, and she shook her head as she tries to get the image off her head, and now she is confused at the things popping inside her head, and she wondered aloud on why Naegi always appear inside her head and why she could not bring herself to get mad at him.

"Seriously...why does that Naegi keep appearing inside my head?"

It’s the beginning signs of Roy Disease, where you can’t get the author out of your head.

By then Yukizome showed up, having observing her for a while and she approached her and placed a hand on the student's shoulder and talked to her, telling her that Naegi is innocent in the incident earlier, which she said that she heard it from Akamatsu, and told her that while unsure, she suggested that Natsumi is slowly developing feelings towards Naegi, and a blushing Natsumi stared at Yukizome, as she is unwilling to admit it. Deep down she is drawn towards the Luckster but is too hesitant to admit and she tried all sorts of alibi just to deny it but Yukizome was sharp enough to rebuke Natsumi's denials.

"Um, Natsumi-chan..."

"You're wrong!"

"But you..."

"I don't like that brat!"

Don’t worry, I don’t like the brat as well. Kyoko is far too good for him.

"Natsumi-chan..."

"He's short...skinny...a hentai..."

"There is no denying it...you have fallen for him...there is nothing to be ashamed of...if you really hate him you would have caused a ruckus...but you did not. Its natural that you get drawn to a boy, given that you are at that age now."

"..."

Natsumi went silent as Yukizome smiled after telling her that denying those feelings when they are genuine won't do her good, and advises her to try and befriend Naegi, saying that he is a nice boy as well as he is the one who indirectly helped her find her talent and she suggests to Natsumi to invite and hang out with Naegi so as to get to know more about him, which Natsumi looked away, her face still flushed and is unsure if she should follow that advice.

Yukizome then placed her hands on Natsumi's shoulders and tells her to give it a try saying she has nothing to lose, and then left the scene, which Natsumi glanced at the floor, wondering why is she feeling like this, and is pondering on whether to follow the teacher's advice or not, and she remained at the rooftop for a few more minutes before heading back to her classroom.

Natsumi was obviously posing for her debut album: “Gangster in Love.” Available at all music stores in Japan.

Much later, the scene shifts at the hallway where Natsumi left her classroom as it was dismissal time, and as she is walking, Akamatsu accompanied her and invited her to tag along saying that there is a piano convention, which Natsumi sighed saying that she is not a music lover and said she would only get bored, but Akamatsu instead say that Natsumi should develop a hobby such as hanging out at malls and take pictures of anything that interests her, and even suggested taking pictures of Naegi, and this caused the two girls to trade verbal exchanges.

"What was that?"

"Just take a picture of that boy...who knows...it might help..."

"You piano-hentai!"

Akamastu wants to fuck a piano? Never heard of that before…

"What?"

"Why would I do something like that?"

"Why not?"

"That Naegi...he's...what?"

"...got to go...bye-bye and good luck with him, Natsumi-san!"

The bickering stopped when Akamatsu saw someone and smiled as she bid Natsumi good luck and left, leaving Natsumi baffled and she turn around where she saw Naegi standing there, and she blushed at the sight, and Naegi hesitantly approaches her and began apologizing for what happened earlier, and she is taken aback by this and was silent by it, and he thinks that she is upset by it even bowed several times while apologizing, though she just stared at the floor listening to the boy rambling apologies.

Mindless repetition, courtesy of Naegi. Is the author trying to tell us something about this story?

"I'm really sorry..."

"..."

"I really am!"

"..."

"I know you're upset about it...I'll do anything if it would make you feel better..."

"..."

"Um..."

"..."

Thinking that she rejected his apologies, Naegi turn around to leave, but then he felt her hand pulling his upper uniform and as he turn around, he saw her holding him while looking away, and though blushing she spoke to him and told him to forget about that incident and said it is fine, which it was Naegi's turn to get drawn to her, seeing how pretty she looked when her facial expression is shown in a neutral way and accidentally complimented her, which she was taken aback.

"What...what was that...?"

"Um...I just said you looked...cute..."

"Seriously?"

“Yes. Why, did you want me to insult you instead?”

"Um...yeah...really."

"..."

"Um...are you...?"

"Is that a compliment?"

"Yes...it is..."

Natsumi was taken by surprise at being complimented by Naegi, as this was the first time that she was complimented by a boy

Those other boys she met were nothing more than EVUL RAPISTS, who don’t actually care about her.

and she is unsure whether to answer back yet deep inside she was quite touched, and flattered, and this made her blush even more, and she is rendered speechless at this and she mentally wondered why she could not intimidate him as she did to Sato in the past, and is beginning to wonder if she is getting drawn to Naegi or not.

By then something random came to her head, and without thinking or realizing, she invited him to hang out with her at a snack bar, and upon realizing what she just said, she is about to take back her word when Naegi responded and said that it is okay with him, and she stared wide-eyed seeing that he accepted it even though what she said was accidental.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yeah...if that is what you want..."

"So you're fine with hanging out with me?"

"Yeah...if its fine with you..."

"..."

"Um...Kuzuryuu-san?"

"..."

"Are you okay?"

“No I’m not okay! I’m in a fanfic that’s written by some basement-dwelling loser!”

She never thought something like this would happen, but then she recalled what Yukizome told her earlier about getting to know more about Naegi and realized that this is it, and seeing that there is no turning back, she took a deep breath and told him that they are leaving so Naegi went along with her as they left the academy, and as they walked together, Naegi was acting normally though he was secretly staring at Natsumi seeing how cute she looked, and then looked ahead.

Natsumi was silent as she is trying not to give herself away yet she stole glances at Naegi before looking away, and she could not believe she is getting drawn to a mere plain boy, and as they passed by the gate, they were being watched by several reserve course students, as they could not believe that Natsumi was drafted to the main course while others did not believe that Naegi's LUCKSTER title is a talent and they whispered to themselves that those two have no right being in the main course.

Oh my God. Enough with the faceless antagonists! They got old in Chapter 7 for fucks sake!

"That Kuzuryuu..."

"How did she got into the main course...?"

"And that other guy...is he for real?"

"SHSL Luckster...bullshit! Its just an excuse!"

"We ought to protest!"

"Lets chase them out of this academy..."

"Yeah...so it'll be vacant and we can take their places..."

"Right..."

Back inside the academy, Fuyuhiko was quite concerned when told by Akamatsu that Natsumi had left with Naegi, and Peko watches on as he demanded to know where his sister went and why is she with Naegi, though Akamatsu assured to him that she is in GOOD HANDS, something that Fuyihiko is not sure and said he does not trust him after GIVING Natsumi two kisses which Akamatsu reiterated that it was accidental and that it was Natsumi who gave the kisses to Naegi.

"But Kuzuryuu-san...there is no need for you to..."

"I won't give a damn! My sister is with that lecher and I will not let him have his way with her!"

"You should calm down. Naegi-san is..."

"I don't trust him!"

Neither do I, Fuyuhiko. Looks like we’re gonna be working together on this one.

"Give him a chance. I think hr just wants to be friends with her."

"Well I think he wants to DEFLOWER her...and if that is what his intentions are, then I'm going to castrate him!"

"Whoa...easy...you getting a bit paranoid..."

"So what if I am?"

Peko could only watch and though quite concerned, she felt that Natsumi is in good hands as she believe that Naegi is not a bad person, and by then Yukizome came and asks Fuyuhiko what is wrong, and after hearing it, she smiled as she told her student that Natsumi will be fine since she is with Naegi and that it is okay for her to hang out with him because it is normal for her to socialize with a boy, though Fuyuhiko is still worried yet Yukizome pointed out this is a good way for her to make friends, and Naegi is perfect for this as he is the reason why she found her hidden talent and she just want to get to know him, and assured to Fuyuhiko that Natsumi will be okay.

"...so that is what I think..."

"But, sensei...I..."

"Don't worry...Naegi-kun will not do anything to your sister."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Uh-huh. Trust me...your sister is in good hands."

Good hands? Do you know what Roy does with his hands?! They’re anything but good!

"..."

"It will be okay, Fuyihiko-kun."

"..."

Peko then placed a hand on his shoulders, then whispered to him asking if he wants her to go and find the two and keep an eye on them just in case, which he whispered back, agreeing with her suggestion and instructed her to make a move should she feels that Natsumi is being threatened, though Peko asks if it is necessary as she finds Nargi HARMLESS, but he insisted that she do as told for Natsumi's sake, which Peko reluctantly accepted, and left.

Nargi? Did Roy get the name of his own skinsuit wrong?!

Yukizome told Fuyuhiko that he should not worry too much since his sister is at that age now and can take care of herself, though he pointed out that being sexually assaulted by the expelled students and being insulted by the recently fired nurse, Natsumi can still get in to trouble but Yukizome then made Fuyuhiko promise her not to jump to conclusion and at least talk to Naegi regarding Natsumi, which Fuyuhiko is not quite receptive to the suggestion but nevertheless did as told seeing that she is his teacher.

"...so promise me, okay...?"

"But...sensei..."

"Promise me."

"..."

"Kuzuryuu-kun?"

"Fine...I promise."

"Good."

"..."

After this, Yukizome left and Fuyuhiko is left alone and he wondered if he did the right thing, and hoped that Peko finds the two and keep an eye on them as he still does not trust Naegi in regards to Natsumi and he hoped that she does not get in to any trouble now that she is a main course student and not let that fact get to her head. As Fuyuhiko left, he passed by the school gate where he saw Sato shaking Hinata by his collar babbling non-stop about Koizumi being absent and suspected that Natsumi scared her away and took her spot which she became a main course student, and Hinata tries to calm her down, with little success.

Oh yeah, I forgot that this was still a thing.

"Stop thinking like that, Sato-san..."

"But...Koizumi did not answer my calls...she did not show up for lunch! Something must have happened to her!"

"We don't know if..."

"No...Kuzuryuu did something...I'm sure of it!"

"Calm down, Sato..."

"How can I calm down when...!"

"We don't know what happened to Koizumi-san...maybe you should wait for..."

"What do you know? What if..."

Fuyuhiko sighed seeing that Natsumi has made quite a few problems during her time as a reserve course student, and he approached Sato and told her that though Koizumi is absent, he pointed out that Natsumi did nothing to her and revealed that Natsumi is in a different section and suggested to Sato to call Koizumi on her cellphone, in which she said that Koizumi did not answer her calls, and he said that she should visit her house instead so as to be sure.

Sato did not trust Fuyuhiko since he is Natsumi's brother, and she asks him if he is covering for Natsumi which he flatly deny, and told Sato not to assume such things without proof and told her to visit Koizumi at her house so as to know why she is absent, and then left, and Sato is still distrustful for she is worried about Koizumi, but Hinata sighed and told her to stop worrying, and by then Nanami came and invited him to hang out with her at an arcade, pulling him along and both left.

Thank you Chiaki, from sparing us from more of Sato’s shit. You’ll always be best girl.

Sato is now alone and pondered on what to do if she should go see Koizumi at her house right away or wait for tomorrow to see if her friend would attend class the next day. After that Sato left and went home.

To Be Continued... .

How? How can an author constantly manage to write chapter after chapter of boring schlock?! The funny thing is, despite all the praise the author gets, his reviewers don’t point out what he does right; they just give him empty praise. Just goes to show that Roy’s stories barely have any value to them.

--------------------

Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
+Quote Post
Post #23
GorillaGamer

post Mar 26 2017, 02:13 AM
Well I was hoping for this to be the penultimate chapter, however Roy decided to update the fic. I’ll check it out, but for now, we’ve got Chapter 18 to deal with.

Ch. 18: Hajimete no Dēto

The scene shifts at the streets where Nanami and Hinata are walking as they are heading towards a local arcade where she said that a new fighting game is being launched, and though Hinata said he is not good in that genre, Nanami said that all he has to do is practice and he will be fine, and as the two are walking by, they passed by a railing where several main course students from Hope's Peak are hanging out, and they seemingly resented Nanami hanging out with a WEED like Hinata and they taunted her for being an ACADEMIC TRAITOR and told her to go study at the reserve course.

"That bitch..."

"Yeah, the video game freak..."

"She makes me puke..."

"I agree...hanging out with a WEED from the reserve course..."

"Hey, reserve course shit-head!"

"Know your place!"

"You don't belong at Hope's Peak like us!"

"Yeah...get lost, you WEED!"

Oi! You leave my Nanami alone, you jackasses!

Hinata glared at the main course students and is willing to confront them but Nanami held him back and told him to ignore them, and though he wanted to confront them, he took her her advise and they kept going and went on their way, and yet the main course students were eyeing on the two feeling that Nanami has stooped so low by hanging out with a reserve course student like Hinata, until another main course student came and told them that he happened to saw another main course student hanging within a nearby snackbar, and showed them the picture he took on his smartphone, in which the students in question turn out to be Naegi and Natsumi, and the main course students stared at the picture with pure malice and disdain, as they still could not believe that a reserve course student like Natsumi was transferred to the main course while they believe that Naegi's talent us pure fraud.

"I don't believe this...!"

"That bitch from tne reserve course...how did she ended up becoming a main course?"

"I wonder..."

"Maybe she bribed the staff...yeah, that might be it! She's with the yakuza!"

"And that pipsqueak...he's just a faker! SHSL Luckster...bullshit!"

Ok, what is this author’s obsession, with demonizing the entirety of the main course, save the named characters? It’s frustratingly tedious to read.

"Boss...what should we do?"

"Yeah, those two are eyesores!"

"..."

The leader of the group then suggested that they watch them and see where this would lead to and then confront them at a vacant area which the rest agreed and they all left and head to the snackbar where Naegi and Natsumi are, intending to follow their every move and see if they could intimidate them into quitting Hope's Peak, or if necessary, disable them to the point that they could no longer attend classes.

Roy sure knows how to writing engaging villains…

Later, the scene shifts at a snackbar where Naegi and Natsumi arrived and he wondered where they should go seeing that the place is full of customers, and Natsumi looked around and saw a snackbar that has a vacant table and seats, so she told Naegi to save that spot for them which he did, and he waited for a minute before Natsumi came, and she asks him what snacks he would like to order, and Naegi suggested hotdog and a sprite and he volunteered to get the order, and she just nodded as she gave him the money while telling him the food she want to order, and she took the seat.

At the counter Naegi gave his orders to the cashier and gave him the money, and while waiting for the food to arrive, the cashier noticed Natsumi, seeing how cute she looked and complimented Naegi for having such a cute girlfriend, which Naegi blushed as he felt that the cashier misunderstood what he saw and tries to correct him, though the cashier advised Naegi to woo her saying that the Luckster shouldn't pass up such an opportunity which made the Luckster blush even more.

"Eh...? But she's not..."

"No need to be shy..."

"But..."

"Coming across a cute girl like her is rare to appear, so go woo her."

"Um...actually she is..."

"Believe me, kid...I got a good intuition...she's perfect for you."

I wonder if Roy got his fanfic writing skills from the cashier at his local supermarket.

"Um..."

"You should go for it, kid...you could get LUCKY..."

By then the food arrived which Naegi took them and gave him the payment and left, and he took a deep breath as he does not want Natsumi to misunderstood what went on, and he arrived at the table where she is waiting, but then he sweat-dropped seeing that she is staring suspiciously at him, he just laughed nervously gave her the food and drink she ordered and sat on the seat. Natsumi is still staring at him and began asking him what the cashier said to him as she saw the cashier whispering to Nargi and staring at her.

Naegi told Natsumi that the cashier mistook her as Naegi's girlfriend and he tries to correct the fact yet Naegi said that the cashier would not take his word for it.

And he did this why…?

Natsumi blushed at hearing this and looked away and told Naegi to ignore what the cashier said and she grabbed her food and began eating, which he did the same, and while eating, Naegi felt the awkward silence and decided to start a conversation by asking how her first day as a main course student went, and she blushed again as she recalled the awkward moments that happened during the day yet she said things went well but said she was quite disappointed that she was not on the same section as Fuyuhiko.

"...and that's that."

"..."

"Anything else you want to ask?"

"Actually, Kuzuryuu-san..."

"Just call me Natsumi."

"Oh, okay, Natsumi-san...you should not feel bad about it."

"Huh...?"

"You see..."

Naegi stared at her and can tell why, and he advised her to accept things saying that her being sorted to Class 79 is a blessing saying that she gets to be a main course student in her own right, having found a friend in Kaede Akamatsu,

That piano fucker!

having found her own talent and she can shine on her own, in which she can set out to prove herself as a main course student and assured to her that her brother would be proud of her. Naegi said that it would be better if she and Fuyuhiko remain in seoarate sections so that both can achieve success on their own.

Though Natsumi seemed to resent this, Naegi said that both being siblings on the main course is what matters and that they can see each other during breaks and lunchtime, so he told her that her being sorted to a different section is not so bad. Naegi used his optimism to lift her spirits, which seemed to work as she began considering his advice, and yet she wondered why he is so optimistic since he appeared to be such an ordinary boy.

Player self-insertion.

There, I solved all of your questions, regarding Naegi.

Meanwhile, the main course students followed Naegi and Natsumi, and secretly watched them as they overheard the conversation, and they dismisses it as trash, since they see them as nothing more than being a pair of eyesore, and the posse suggested that they attack them when they pass by a place where there are no witnesses, so that the two would be intimidated into quitting Hope's Peak which the leader liked the idea.

"...and that's what we are gonna do."

"Wow..."

"Great idea, boss."

"That should be the way..."

"And those two will soon quit Hope's Peak."

If Natsumi didn’t quit after getting raped by a bunch of students, then I doubt your little scheme would work.

"I know, right?"

"Then lets do it."

"Yeah."

As the posse are about to carry out their plans, they were greeted by Pekoyama, glaring at them after overhearing their plans in attempting to harm Natsumi, and she uses her bamboo sword to disable them and have them placed inside a parked garbage truck, where minutes later the truck left carrying the unconscious main course students.

On one hand, I should criticize the author for writing in an encounter with antagonistic students, only for him to drop it immediately. On the other hand, I should thank Peko from sparing me from such an encounter…

I’ll go with the latter, thank you very much.

Pekoyama then secretly watches Natsumi having her date with Naegi as she observes the two from a distance and to see if Naegi would treat Natsumi right.

Meanwhile, Naegi continued to talk to Natsumi, and thanks to his optimism and humbleness, Natsumi slowly felt a bit comfortable towards Naegi though she is still at times conscious towards him, but then his younger sister Komaru passes by and greeted her elder brother, which the siblings shared a moment, in which she told him that she is meeting with her classmates later and he told his younger sister not to stay out late which she nodded.

"Okay, but don't stay out to late, okay?"

"Sure."

"And call me if you encounter some trouble."

"Okay."

"Good."

"Got to go...bye-bye, onii-chan!"

"See you later, Komaru."

"Sure!"

Natsumi watches the siblings hugging before Komaru left, which made her feel a bit down as it reminded her that she also felt the need to be close to her elder brother, and Naegi noticed it and assured to her that her brother cared deeply for her and that she can be with Fuyuhiko in another way,

If Rule34 is to be believed.

which made Natsumi stare at Naegi in awe, not noticing that he placed his hands on her shoulders as a way to give her assurances.

Pekoyama saw the scene and is considering going there to disable him with her sword, but seeing how he handled Natsumi, as well as seeing that there was no malicious intent, Pekoyama remained hidden, but then Fuyuhiko showed up, and saw Naegi's hands on Natsumi's shoulders, in which he misunderstood the scene and went ballistic and he grabbed Naegi by his collar and demanded an explanation, believing that he is making a move on her which the Luckster denies.

"Hey, you!"

"Huh?"

"What are you trying to do?"

"What...?"

"Are you trying to make a move on my sister?"

Yes Fuyuhiko, Roy’s trying to get in your sisters pants. May I suggest anal electrocution?

"No...you..."

"Don't lie! I saw it...you're trying to...!"

"You're wrong!"

Naegi honestly explained to Fuyihiko about what he is doing, yet the SHSL Gangster did not believe him and threatened Naegi if he tries to touch Natsumi again like that, and Natsumi in turn grabbed her elder brother, locking him in an headlock and told him to knock it off, saying that Naegi did not do anything indecent to her and assured to him that Naegi is completely harmless, which Fuyuhiko stared wide-eyed in surprise.

He got off from his sister's arms and glanced at Naegi from head to toe, then glanced at Natsumi again and asks her why is she defending such a plain boy, saying that he does not suit her as a suitor which Natsumi blushed deeply and this caused the siblings to bicker loudly much to Naegi's bewilderment as he sweat-dropped at seeing the two bickering non-stop.

"WHAT WAS THAT, FRECKLE-FACE?!"

"FRECKLE-FACE?!"

“Have you been getting your insults from the preschoolers again?”

"WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT NAEGI BEING MY SUITOR?!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM TOUCH YOU LIKE THAT?!"

"HE...HE WAS JUST GIVING ME SOME ADVICE! THAT'S ALL! SO STOP ASSUMING THINGS!"

"I DON'T TRUST THIS GUY! HE COULD BE A HENTAI!"

"HE'S NOT! AND LOOK WHO'S TALKING...YOU WERE EVEN RUBBING YOUR "PEE-PEE" WHILE READING A PORN MAGAZINE INSIDE YOUR ROOM!"

…why’d you walk in to your brother jerking off, Natsumi?

"HEY! DON'T BRING THAT UP IN PUBLIC!"

By then Pekoyama came out from her hiding place and approached Fuyuhiko and advises him that they need to go home, and Fuyuhiko sighed as he tells Natsumi that they are heading home, and she just nodded in annoyance, and she began to pick up her bag, but then she approached Naegi and thanked him for hanging out with her which he smiled and said it was nothing, and Natsumi blushed again at seeing him smile, and being close to him, she stared at him uncharacteristically which caused Fuyuhiko to go ballistic again and accuses Naegi of HYPNOTIZING Natsumi, which he denies it.

Naegi has hypnotic powers?! When did this become a thing?!

"Hey, you!"

"Huh?"

"What are you trying to do?"

"What...?"

"Laying your hands on my sister is one thing...and now you are trying to HYPNOTIZE her?"

"No...you..."

"Don't lie! I saw it...you're trying to seduce her! I'm not going to let a guy like you take her to bed!"

"You're wrong!"

As Fuyuhiko continued to rant towards Naegi, Natsumi and Pekoyama carried him away as the trio left, and Naegi sighed as he decided to go home though he felt that something good happened today, and by then he started to feel that he is getting somewhat attracted towards Natsumi and wondered where this would lead once the next coming days approaches.

To Be Continued... .

Well we ended off our chapter with Naegi gaining hypnotic powers or something. I’ll admit that it was mildly surprising, but only a little bit, got it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #24
GorillaGamer

post Mar 28 2017, 09:49 PM
Well here we are, the actual penultimate chapter for the moment. I would hope that Roy abandons this story, like he has for a couple of his other fics, but knowing him, he’ll rear his ugly head and update the story. but for now, here’s Chapter 19.

Ch. 19: Naegifamirī to no deai

Two weeks have passed since they last hang out, and the scene shows that most of Tokyo is under heavy rain, and this is quite bad news for most students who enjoy going to malls and other places after school, and with the heavy downpour, the students were dismayed, and some even whined that they will have to wait at school for the rain to ease off so as not to get drenched too much.

"Geez..."

"What a downpour..."

"I can't go to the mall..."

"I can't pick up girls..."

"Me and my girlfriend can't make out behind the bushes..."

Why would you want to make out behind the bushes?! You could get stung by one of those fucking mega hornets that plagues Asia and Japan.

"I could not lay on the grass..."

"I hate the rain!"

"Blame it on Global Warming!"

At Hope's Peak Academy, Natsumi is inside the classroom of Class 79, staring at the window watching the rain falling down, and she sighed as she would have to wait for the downpour to slow down, and right now she has nothing else to do at the moment, and she wondered what she would do next to kill time, and by then her classmate, Kaede Akamatsu offered her if she wants to hang out at the music room so she can play the piano.

Natsumi rolled her eyes seeing that her classmate just wants to play the piano and sighed, knowing that Akamatsu is only doing this just to kill time,

Hey it’s better than standing around and acting like a bitch.

and she said that she is not interested yet Akamatsu said that a good music is good for her though Natsumi begged to differ saying that she is not into classical music styles but Akamatsu tries to assure her that this will benefit her.

"Trust me, Natsumi-chan...it'll help you..."

"I doubt it..."

"A good music is good for the body...especially the ears!"

"That's because you have the ears of a rabbit, Akamatsu-san."

A little off topic, but did you know that Marge Simpson was originally going to have rabbit ears, under her hair? I can’t remember where I found the fact though.

"Come on, Natsumi-chan...you need to loosen up a little..."

"..."

"So what do you say? Lets go..."

"Hold on, piano-brain..."

However, their conversation was interrupted when her cellphone rang, and upon answering it, Natsumi realized that the caller was one of her clients, and after a minute of talking, she took her bag and prepared the umbrella as Akamatsu asks Natsumi where is she going, and there Natsumi told her about it and is ready to go, and Akamatsu asks if she is really going, reminding her that it is still raining hard, but she said she can handle it.

"Are you sure, Natsumi-chan?"

"Yeah, I have to..."

"Come on! Its raining hard out there!"

Yeah, and it’s all Global Warming’s fault!

"I got no choice!"

"But still..."

"I'll be fine..."

"But..."

"Got to go...!"

After that, Natsumi grabbed her bag and left the classroom and went straight to the school gate where she opened her umbrella as the rain poured down hard, and she sighed in annoyance as the rain is making visibility harder for her and she wished that the rain would stop so that she can head straight to her destination.

About an hour later, the scene shifts inside a snack bar where she is talking to her client and much to her consolation, she managed to close a contract deal which involves hand towels and this means additional income for the Kuzuryuu family and the client is pleased with the development and thanked her for entertaining him and apologized fot making her come all the way here despite the heavy rain.

Handing over towels to a snack bar.

The Kuzuryuu family are going places!

"Thank you so much, Ms. Kuzuryuu...!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

"This means a lot to us..."

"Yeah, whatever..."

"I apologize for making you come all the way here..."

"...fine..."

"...well, this concludes our meeting..."

"..."

After that, the client left and Natsumi sighed as she would have to wait for the rain to stop, not wanting to get drenched further, as her shoes and socks were already wet from the rain,

Poor Natsumi…no one should have to suffer wearing wet socks.

and as an hour passed, the rain continued to pour heavily and she sighed in annoyance, as she felt that she regretted coming here as she is stuck inside the snack bar. She then waited patiently for the rain to stop, until the time now is 18:45, and the rain continued to pour, and the bartender came and told her that he just happened to hear the forecast, and it says that the downpour would last for another three hours which she stared in disbelief at what she just heard.

"What...? Another three hours?"

"Yes, miss..."

"..."

"I would advise that you cannot just wait here overnight...this bar will close at 21:00..."

"Tch!"

"You shouldn't have..."

But how would you have gotten your hand towels then?

"Whatever..."

"..."

The bartender told Natsumi to try take a taxi as he noticed that the bus passing by is scarce and few, and said that she might encounter problems getting home if she were to wait for another three hours for the rain to stop, and she sighed in annoyance as she is about to think of something to find a way to get out of her current predicament when Naegi came suddenly and went straight to the portable restroom, which she blinked her eyes in surprise.

After a minute Naegi came out and went to the counter, telling the bartender that he is ordering a bowl of hot beef ramen soup, which the bartender obliges,

Well I guess we now know the authors favorite food. All I need is his favorite color, and what job he would like, and I would have filled out my bingo card.

and after two minutes the bowl is ready and Naegi went to the table where Natsumi is occupying and began eating, only to stop upon seeing her, and he asks her why is she here, and after being told of the reason, Naegi asks if her home is far ftom here, which she nodded.

"Eh? Then why came all the way here...?"

"I had a meeting with my client...and the deal is worth it...so..."

"Still...this puts you in a disadvantage when it comes to getting a ride..."

"I'll manage it somehow..."

"Really...?"

"Yeah...go finish your ramen..."

"Ah, right...SLURP..."

"..."

As the two teens began to talk casually, Natsumi was slowly getting used to his presence and not feeling slightly conscious anymore, and when they noticed the downpour is getting worst, Naegi thought of something and then suggested to her that she spend the night at his house, which caused Natsumi to blush in surprise, as this was the first time that she was invited by a boy, and she asks Naegi is he is sure about what he just said, and he nodded, saying that he can't just leave her here by herself.

And she couldn’t have asked her father for a ride home why? Oh right, the author is very horny right now. I forgot about that.

"...well...sort of like that..."

"Wait...why would you want to bring me to your house?"

"My home is quite near here...and with the heavy rain, you might not be able to get to your home, so..."

"Are you sure about what you're saying...?"

"Yeah..."

"..."

"Natsumi-san...?"

"..."

Natsumi is confused as she is unsure whether to accept the invitation or not, but he offered his hand and said not to hesitate saying that the rain won't stop and it would be better if she were to spend the night at his house since she has no place to go at the moment, and the bartender interjected and said thisnis better thanngetting stuck here, and after a few minutes of hesitation, she finally accepted and the two teens left the snack bar and walked the road amid the heavy rain that is pouring the streets non-stop.

About 30 minutes later,

Thirty minutes, they spent walking in the rain, and neither of them had thought to bring out an umbrella or something. Is everyone in this story a moron or something?

the two teens arrived at the Naegi residence, and there Natsumi glanced at the house, looking rather surprised to see how simple the place is, which looked very ordinary and simple, and noticed that Naegi is taking off his jacket and took a pair of towels which he gives one to her, and she asks Naegi is he is content with everything he has at the moment which he nodded, saying that he does not mind the way his family is living, as long as he and his family are living happily, which made her curious, as her own family were not the ordinary-type and that her parents were always quarreling a lot.

Yes, we can tell that her parents quarrel a lot, on the fact that Natsumi’s mom hasn’t appeared once in this fic.

"Really...?"

"Yeah...we may not be rich or famous...but the fact that we are living happily is more than enough. I am content with it."

"..."

"Sorry...did it remind you of...?"

"No...I'm fine."

"Really...?"

"Yeah."

"Okay..."

By then Naegi led her to his bedroom where she get to see a boy's room, which appeared to be plain-looking as well yet it was simple enough and not too flashy. There he offered her a tanktop shirt and a shorts and advised her to take a shower, which she nodded, and when she went to the bathroom, Naegi sighed as he took off his clothes since they were drenched, and a naked Naegi began to rummage his closet to find some house clothes, which took a few minutes to pass.

For crying out loud Naegi, you have a guest over your house. Show some dignity for once!

After four minutes, Natsumi came, wrapped only in a towel, and as she turn around, she stared in disbelief seeing Naegi's naked backside, and when he turn around, Natsumi blushed further upon seeing his crotch for the first time, noting that he is FULLY SHAVED and that his phallic size is...cute.

Cute? That’s not the first thing you would usually call a penis.

Naegi blushed deeply upon finding out that she saw him naked and he wrapped himself with the towel and a still-blushing Natsumi asks if he did that on purpose or not.

"Ah...sorry!"

"..."

"Really, Natsumi-san...I didn't..."

"You didn't do that on purpose, didn't you?"

"No...I didn't..."

"Really...?"

"Really."

"..."

Naegi laughed nervously as he left the bedroom to head for the bathroom, and she sighed as she never thought that something LIKE THIS would happen, and Natsumi proceeded to put on the clothes and began drying her hair, and a few minutes later, Naegi arrived and he is wearing his house clothes and he apologized for what happened earlier, which she said it is fine.

Natsumi had gotten a craving for author-penis, it seems.

"Sorry about earlier..."

"Fine..."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"Um..."

"You sure looked cute when naked..."

"Eh...?"

"Nothing..."

By then Komaru came in and greeted her elder brother, and Natsumi glanced at the two, seeing two siblings who are do close to one another, which made her quite envious, yet she could not help but admire them as it shows that Naegi is blessed to have such a happy family, and wished that her parents are like that.

By then Komaru saw Natsumi and innocently asks if she is his girlfriend, causing Naegi and Natsumi to blush deeply, and there he told his younger sister that Natsumi is just a friend and nothing else, which Komaru gives a doubtful look, and Natsumi sweat-dropped seeing that Komaru is someone who could not be easily be convinced, and Naegi tries to convince his sister that he is telling the truth.

Then, Naegi's dad entered the room and told his two children that their mom is at the dining room, having brought home a family-sized pizza, but upon seeing Natsumi, Mr. Naegi grinned and began teasing his son about bringing home a girl, and advised him to use PROTECTION if they intend to CONSUMATE their PRIVATE TIME.

And here we stumble upon another cliché of Roy’s; every time Naegi brings home a girl, both Komaru and his father immediately suspect that they are a couple.

Natsumi blushed deeper and Naegi shrieked at his dad for the silly comments and rebukes it and he told him he is making false assumptions.

"DAD!"

"What?"

"STOP SPOUTING NONSENSE!"

"Oh...? So you admit that you are...?"

"SHE'S A FRIEND FROM HOPE'S PEAK! AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO THAT!"

"Really...?"

"THAT'S THE TRUTH! NOW KNOCK IT OFF

"No need to be shy...?"

To Be Continued... .

Well that was dumb. The author promises that both Naegi and Natsumi would get closer in the next chapter, which in his words, equals a lemon. God help us all…

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #25
GorillaGamer

post Mar 30 2017, 05:50 PM
Looking back on my re-mock of Another Journey, I realized that I was kind of an ass to Amaria. I might call her again, so we can bury the hatchet and begin again as friends/part time lovers.

Oh don’t mind me, I was just getting something to look forward to, once I’ve mocked this chapter. It’ll be the last chapter for a while, so it’ll be a relief to get this out of the way for good. and if the authors notes are to be believed, then this is the lemon chapter.

Ch. 20: Naegi Hausu de Yoru o Sugosu

As Naegi led her to his bedroom, Natsumi raised an eyebrow as she get to see a boy's room, which appeared to be plain-looking as well yet it was simple enough and not too flashy. There he offered her a tanktop shirt and a shorts and advised her to take a shower, which she nodded, and when she went to the bathroom, Naegi sighed as he took off his clothes since they were drenched, and a naked Naegi began to rummage his closet to find some house clothes, which took a few minutes to pass.

After four minutes, Natsumi came, wrapped only in a towel, and as she turn around, she stared in disbelief seeing Naegi's naked backside, and when he turn around, Natsumi blushed further upon seeing his crotch for the first time, noting that he is FULLY SHAVED and that his phallic size is...cute.

Oh fuck no…

ROY’S DOING THIS SHIT AGAIN?! I THOUGHT HE HAD STOPPED DOING THAT, BUT APPARENTLY HE STILL THINKS THAT HIS AUDIENCE HAS THE INTELLIGENCE OF A RETARDED GOLDFISH. FUCK THIS AUTHOR!

Naegi blushed deeply upon finding out that she saw him naked and he wrapped himself with the towel and a still-blushing Natsumi asks if he did that on purpose or not.

"Ah...sorry!"

"..."

"Really, Natsumi-san...I didn't..."

"You didn't do that on purpose, didn't you?"

"No...I didn't..."

"Really...?"

"Really."

"..."

Naegi laughed nervously as he left the bedroom to head for the bathroom, and she sighed as she never thought that something LIKE THIS would happen,

It’s a Masked Rider Roy fic. I’d be surprised if something like this didn’t happen.

and Natsumi proceeded to put on the clothes and began drying her hair, and a few minutes later, Naegi arrived and he is wearing his house clothes and he apologized for what happened earlier, which she said it is fine.

"Sorry about earlier..."

"Fine..."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"Um..."

"You sure looked cute when naked..."

"Eh...?"

"Nothing..."

By then Komaru came in and greeted her elder brother, and Natsumi glanced at the two, seeing two siblings who are so close to one another,

Well you’re brother cares about you a lot, so there’s that.

which made her quite envious, yet she could not help but admire them as it shows that Naegi is blessed to have such a happy family, and wished that her parents are like that.

By then Komaru saw Natsumi and innocently asks if she is his girlfriend, causing Naegi and Natsumi to blush deeply, and there he told his younger sister that Natsumi is just a friend and nothing else, which Komaru gives a doubtful look, and Natsumi sweat-dropped seeing that Komaru is someone who could not be easily be convinced, and Naegi tries to convince his sister that he is telling the truth.

Then, Naegi's dad entered the room and told his two children that their mom is at the dining room, having brought home a family-sized pizza, but upon seeing Natsumi, Mr. Naegi grinned and began teasing his son about bringing home a girl, and advised him to use PROTECTION if they intend to CONSUMATE their PRIVATE TIME. Natsumi blushed deeper and Naegi shrieked at his dad for the silly comments and rebukes it and he told him he is making false assumptions.

"DAD!"

"What?"

"STOP SPOUTING NONSENSE!"

Roy: “Caps lock simulates anger. It’s what I learnt at school.”

"Oh...? So you admit that you are...?"

"SHE'S A FRIEND FROM HOPE'S PEAK! AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO THAT!"

"Really...?"

"THAT'S THE TRUTH! NOW KNOCK IT OFF

"No need to be shy…"

"DAD!"

Naegi's dad snickered as he left the bedroom with Komaru following, and Naegi waved his hands non-stop as he apologized to Natsumi about what his dad said, which she sighed and said it is okay, but then Naegi proceeded to remove his towel to get some clothes, which she saw his crotch again and Naegi is putting on his brief and stopped upon realizing that Natsumi is in front of her, and she blushed deeper as she wondered if he did that intentionally or not.

"Hey…"

"Üm…ah…"

"You did not do that on purpose, are you?"

"No…it's not…"

"Then why are you stripping in front of me…?"

"Um…that's…"

"Don't tell me you were fantasizing about me…"

Well I know that the author is most definitely fantasizing about you.

"No…you're wrong…"

By then Naegi's dad came in, and saw the awkward scene and used it to poke fun at his son ACCUSING him of intending to make love to Natsumi, and both teens blushed deeper and deeper, which Naegi screamed at the top of his lungs rebutting his dad's foolish punchlines much to Natsumi's embarrassment as the father and son continued to trade verbal barbs which seemed to escalate by the minute.

"DAD! WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF?!"

Thank you Naegi, for saying something I agree with.

"Aw…..no need to be shy…"

"YOU GOT THE WRONG IDEA!"

"Oh…then why expose your PEE-PEE to her…?"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"This is your chance, son…you don't often pass up something so memorable…"

"DAD!"

"Hee-hee-hee…"

A few minutes later, the scene shifts at the dining room where the Naegi family and Natsumi are assembled, where you can see Naegi's dad sporting a huge lump on his head, as it is revealed that his wife heard and saw her husband poking fun at his son and Natsumi so she smacked her husband on the head to shut him up and pulled his ear that led him out of the room as Naegi puts on his clothes and the two teens joined the rest at the dining room.

Because domestic abuse is so funny, and just like my animes, and anyone who says otherwise is a mean doo-doo head.

During dinner Natsumi got to know about the Naegi family, and she is surprised to see that, despite living an ordinary life, the family is living happily and this made her envious as she never experienced something like this before, though she did not resent them and she just enjoyed their company, and when asked by Naegi's parents about how she met their son, she came up with an alibi do as not to raise suspicion as she did not want them to find out that she is a member of the Kuzuryuu Mafia family, and told them her talent being a Super High School-level Amateur Photographer.

Mrs. Naegi is somewhat intrigued, and admiring the teen's beauty, she asks Natsumi if she is interested in her son, which Natsumi is taken aback much to Naegi's surprise as the mother asks Natsumi about her relationship with Makoto, in which she considered her words carefully.

"So, Natsumi-chan…"

"Yes…?"

"May I ask…what is your relationship with my son…?"

"Um…"

"Is Makoto…wooing you…?"

"Ah, no…we're just friends…""

"I see…but don't worry…Makoto is a good boy…he would stick to only one girl…"

*Looks at Masked Rider Roy’s fanfictions.*

One girl my ass…

"…"

Komaru and her dad were staring intently at Makoto as they suspected that he is dating Natsumi , and the father and daughter began to GRILL him demanding that he tell the truth on whether he is dating Natsumi or not, and Naegi blushed deeper and he told both his younger sister and dad to knock it off and stop spouting nonsense.

"Makoto…"

"Onii-chan…"

"What…?"

"Tell us the truth…"

"Are you dating her in secret…?"

Fucking hell! When will those two fuckheads shut up about it?!

"What? No!"

"Don't lie…"

"We can tell, onii-chan…"

"Will you two knock it off?!"

Natsumi sweat-dropped at the scene seeing Naegi bickering with his dad and younger sister, yet she could not help but smile seeing that despite this family living such a simple life they were living happily and she mentally wished that she had a family like that.

The scene went on for an hour, and despite this, she had a good time as she get to know about the Naegi family and she slowly loses any resentment towards Naegi.

Much later, the time now is 21:15, and the scene shifts at Naegi's room where you can see through the window that the rain is kept on falling and then the scene shows that Natsumi is talking to her elder brother via cellphone and she told him that she is spending the night at Naegi's house much to Fuyihiko's chagrin, and he voiced disapproval saying that Naegi might do SOMETHING WEIRD with her once she is asleep but Natsumi assured that Naegi won't do anything to her.

Well he did flash you twice already…

"Onii-sama…you don't have to…"

"I insist! Tell me where that house is…I'll go there and fetch you! That Naegi might molest you and all!"

"Idiot…he won't…his family is there and he'll be in trouble if he tries to do anything to me…"

"I still don't trust that guy!"

"Just get over it, okay?"

"Don't speak to me like that, Natsumi! Tell me where the address is and…"

"I told you…Naegi is as harmless as a ladybird beetle…"

"No he's not! I'm even betting his crotch is aching for some action!"

Well that authors crotch is aching for some action, so Fuyuhiko is kind of right.

Fuyuhiko, however, was not convinced as he is overprotective towards her and demanded that she tell him her location so he can send his men to fetch her, but Natsumi told him to go PLAY HOOKIE with Pekoyama before hanging up the line, and she sighed as her elder brother can be a pain sometimes yet she appreciates his caring nature, and by then Naegi came in, and apologized to her saying he did not have a spare futon thus she would have to sleep beside him in bed.

She blushed at hearing this but said she is fine with it as long as he does not do ANYTHING WEIRD, which Naegi blushed deep and told her he would never do something LIKE THAT. After that, the two teens settled on the bed, and as they are laying down, both stared at the ceiling, and Naegi asks her if her family has been informed, in which she told him that she informed her brother about it though she is quite worried that he might cause a scene if he were to confront Naegi at Hope's Peak, as he voiced his disapproval in letting her spend the night at the Naegi house.

Naegi nodded understandably but assured to her that it us normal for her brother to act that way given that he is worried about her, and while Natsumi acknowledged it, she is still dismayed that her brother would throw a verbal fit just because she is hanging out with Naegi, and Naegi used his optimism to cheer her up as they both drifted to sleep.

Where Roy begins to have a wet dream.

Much later, it was 1:30 in the early morning, and Natsumi woke up and had trouble getting back to sleep, and she is displeased with it and his thinking of a way to pass up until she gets drowsy, and she lay on her right side, she is facing Naegi, who is fast asleep, and she glanced at his face, seeing how innocent and serene he looked, and she unknowingly placed her hand on his cheek, and wondered why is she drawn to him seeing that he may look a bit plain and ordinary.

"Makoto Naegi…what is there about you…? Why am I feeling drawn to you even though you looked like a plain old fool…"

Natsumi reacted a bit when Naegi turn to his left side and scooted a bit closer, where his right arm and right leg draped her body, where her body heats up a bit while blushing, realizing that Naegi is only in his tanktop shirt and loose shorts, and he is now slightly embracing her. She wondered if Naegi is really asleep or not, and yet she remained still as she thinks of whether to push him away or not though it did not seemed like he is groping her as he is still asleep.

"Damn…I don't know whether to push him back to whack him…"

To Be Continued... .

YES! I am done for the moment; thank fuck there was no lemon in this chapter. I know Roy will update this again eventually, but once I’m done with this fic for good, then I’ll never, EVER go near this author again. The ONLY exception would be if he were to ship himself with my sweet Chiaki.

This is GorillaGamer, and if you’ll need me, I have a call to make…

*picks up phone* “Hey Amaria, what’s up?”

*talking*

“I know that you didn’t want me to call you again. I just wanted to apologize, and see if we could get together again sometime.”

*talking*

“You-you forgive me? Oh you don’t know how happy you made me feel. I promise to be a better person. By the way, are you free sometime this week?”

*talking*

“Ah I see, then maybe sometime in the future?”

*talking*

“Alright then, I’ll see you then. Tell Titania I said hello. Alright then, bye.”

*puts phone down*

And with me and Amaria friends again, I have a renewed determination. Perhaps I’ll check to see if one of my previous mocks has been updated…

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #26
GorillaGamer

post Apr 6 2017, 05:38 PM
Just when things were looking up, now that me and Amaria are friends again, Roy decides to be a cunt and update his fic. And I was really looking forward to doing a new mock…oh well, here’s Chapter 21.

Ch. 21: Tansa

The scene shifts at Naegi's bedroom, where it shows that the time now is 1:30 in the early morning, and Natsumi woke up and had trouble getting back to sleep, and she is displeased with it and his thinking of a way to pass up until she gets drowsy, and she lay on her right side, she is facing Naegi, who is fast asleep, and she glanced at his face, seeing how innocent and serene he looked, and she unknowingly placed her hand on his cheek, and wondered why is she drawn to him seeing that he may look a bit plain and ordinary.

"Naegi…why is it that I'm drawn to you…what are you…?"

I answered this question for you, God knows how many times now!

Natsumi reacted a bit when Naegi turn to his left side and scooted a bit closer, where his right arm and right leg draped her body, where her body heats up a bit while blushing, realizing that Naegi is only in his tanktop shirt and loose shorts, and he is now slightly embracing her. She wondered if Naegi is really asleep or not, and yet she remained still as she thinks of whether to push him away or not though it did not seemed like he is groping her as he is still asleep.

"Geez…is he asleep or doing this on purpose…?"

Her eyes gazed on his face and to her surprise, she could not take her eyes off him and is unsure whether to push him away or not, so she remained still for the time being, and wondered if he is really asleep or not. Natsumi is having doubts about why she ended up in this kind of scenario and wondered if she did the right thing in spending the night beside Naegi.

"Did I do the right thing and stay here for the night…?"

No, you should have taken Fuyuhiko’s offer before.

She continued to stare at Naegi, and she slowly gets drawn at his serene face, as her left hand unknowingly stroke his smooth cheek, and and she soon gets locked in a MENTAL DEBATE on what to do with him, whether to go out with him or not.

"Admit it…"

"Huh?"

"You like him…"

"What?"

"You like Naegi…"

"No…!"

"Yes you are…"

"How…?"

Great, Roy’s deciding to write a mental debate in the mind of Natsumi. Just what this fic needed.

But then her mental debate was interrupted when she felt something pressing her crotch, and soon realized what it is, and slowly pushed him back without waking him up, and as Naegi lay on his back, he remained asleep and she glanced at him, seeing that he is really asleep, and she looked down and saw that his loose shorts sporting a STRAIGHT TENT, which she blushed, yet her curiosity got the best of her and she slowly pushed down his shorts, revealing his SHAVED erection, and that he is not wearing a brief.

Good God! This reminds me of his truth or dare fic, where Roy was molested in his sleep. Does Roy get off on getting raped in his sleep or something?!

"!"

Natsumi stared in surprise, as she never thought that he would sleep without a brief, and despite her demeanor, a side of her left her vulnerable, and now that side of her is tempted to do something, but then she had a MENTAL DEBATE as the TWO SIDES within her clashed on what she is about to do, which caused her to hesitate, as one part of her wanted to PLAY with Naegi while the other part of her urged her not to go through with what she intend to do.

"Go on...touch it..."

"Don't do it! you'll become a hentai!"

"Do it...it'll be nice..."

"Don't!"

"Do it! Feel it...his "pee-pee" would feel good in your hand..."

"Don't! What would Naegi think if he caught you?"

"Relax...loosen up...feel his penis..."

"Don't!"

Yeah, do what the rational part of your mind says and leave Roy’s penis alone.

The naughty side seemingly won as Natsumi's hand slowly reached for Naegi's organ and began to gently touched and explore it, and her eyes slowly widen as his penis reacted to her touch, as it further increased in size and hardened in her palm and soon it reached full strength, throbbing, and there she saw his erection again in full size and strength, and she can feel how smooth, yet hard his penis was, and she couldn't decide whether to let go or not, her fingers still wrapped around Naegi's penis, feeling it hardening further.

At the Kuzuryuu manor, the scene shows that Fuyuhiko just woke up and went for a drink of water, and after that, he was unable to get some sleep as he is very worried about Natsumi, and as he is wondering what Naegi would do with her,

Well someone’s doing something to the other, and I doubt you’ll like it…

his trail of thoughts was interrupted when Peko came, having woke up and found him at the dining hall, and there she approached him and asks what is bothering him, and there he told her what is on his mind.

Peko realize it and talks to her master and told him that he should not worry too much, as she assured to him that Natsumi is in good hands, and that Natsumi won't get assaulted like last time and that Naegi's family is there so Naegi would not dare try anything to her, which did little to give Fuyuhiko some assurance as he still does not trust Naegi.

"And you think my sister is in good hands?"

"I think so…"

"I doubt it…"

"Try to have faith in your sister…"

"I…"

"Naegi is a good person…that I observed…"

"I doubt it."

"Master…"

“You can never trust those blank slates! Sooner or later, they’ll hog all the spotlight.”

Peko then placed her hand on Fuyuhiko's shoulder and told him to have more trust in Natsumi, saying she is old enough to decide for herself and told him that Naegi can be trusted as she has seen him enough that warrants that he is harmless and that Naegi does not have the guts to try anything to Natsumi given her fiery personality, showing him that she won't end up like what happened at that incident several weeks ago.

Fuyuhiko glanced at Peko, as her words slowly gave him assurance and he was slowly getting a peace of mind, and he smiled as he thanked her for easing his worry, which she nodded, but then they gaze at each other, attraction forming, and they are about to kiss when a servant came, prompting the two teens to compose themselves as if nothing happened, and the servant blinked her eyes and asks Fuyihiko if there is something wrong.

"Fuyuhiko-sama?"

"Yes…?"

"Is there something wrong?"

"No…we're fine."

"Do you need anything…?"

"No…we're okay…see you…"

"Okay…"

"…"

After that, Fuyuhiko and Peko left the area and went to their rooms, relieved that the servant did not suspect anything and hoped no one finds out about it, knowing that Fuyuhiko's parents would make a big deal out if it if he were to find out about the near kiss he and Peko made.

His father would burst into the room, and offer his son a condom.

Back at Naegi's room, the scene shows that Natsumi is still exploring Naegi's penis, which remained hard, and she can feel it throb and vibrate, as her fingers caressed its HEAD, and as she stopped, she can see his erection throbbing back and fro, and she appeared mesmerized as she finds it cute, since his organ was fully shaved, and another mental debate took place inside her head where the NAUGHTY side of Natsumi tempts the REAL side of her to continue rubbing Naegi's penis up and down, in which the two sides began to debate.

"Go on..."

"Wait...what am I doing?"

"You're rubbing his penis..."

"W-why would I...?"

"It's fine..."

"But..."

"Trust me...it's a good learning experience...after all...this is your first time..."

"..."

I thought her first time was when she was sexually assaulted by the students back in Chapter 5.

As the debate rages, this caused her to unknowingly grasp Naegi's penis and began rubbing it up and down, it was slow at first and yet it aroused Naegi even though he is asleep, and she can feel it throb in her hand, and slowly, she unknowingly increased the speed a little and his penis hardened as the rubbing continues, and Natsumi slowly succumbed as she began to continue rubbing his erection even though she is slowly aware of what she is doing.

She then saw a small bottle of baby oil and she reached it, pouring a small content on her hand and began to rub his penis, which gave a slippery, but warm feeling and as she rubbed him some more, his penis throbbed harder, and his legs began to part as arousal within his body increases, and Natsumi wondered if Naegi is awake or aware of what she is doing to him, but seeing that he is still asleep, she continued her actions, as she kept on rubbing his penis up and down, and she seemed to like the feeling, and as minutes passed, Natsumi saw Naegi's balls elevated a bit and her left hand reached them and began to caress it while her right hand continued to rub his erection, and then his hips thrusts upward while feeling his penis throb harder.

To call this as arousing as a piece of mouldy ham, would be an insult to the ham.

Natsumi noticed it and wondered if Naegi could feel that even though he's asleep, and yet her eyes saw how adoring his face was, then her eyes shifted back to his penis as it was hardening further and she paused a bit to put a little bit of baby oil on her palm and then resumed rubbing his erection, and as the rubbing continued, and she noticed that his penis is throbbing non-stop and his hips were thrusting up a bit hard, and this tempted her to increase her rubbing, and as she did so, she felt his penis hardening further, and after several rubbings, she felt his erection pulsed non-stop, and her eyes widened as she saw his SEED shoots out from Naegi's penis, and she realized that he reached ORGASM, and though she knew about it, it was the first time that she saw a scene like this one, and for some reason she couldn't stop, and kept on rubbing his penis, as his SEED shoots upward and landed below his belly, some filled her hand, and she felt nervous, yet curious, about it, and after firing seven shots, it was over,

Seven shots?! For fucks sake Roy, at least make your shitty lemons realistic!

yet she kept on rubbing him as she felt that she wanted him to release more, but she slowly stopped her actions as she felt his penis starting to soften, and there she snapped back to reality seeing what she just did, and stared at her right hand, as some of Naegi's SEED were on her fingers.

"..."

Natsumi snapped back at attention and realized what she just did, and she frantically grabbed a small towel and wipes off the evidence, and then rubbed his belly before throwing it at the laundry basket, and she pulls back his shorts and the blanket and covered his body, and she blushed as she can't believe she did just that, but noticed that Naegi is still asleep, and there was no hint of malice on his face, and she wondered how he stayed so innocent, and she wondered if she did anything wrong, as all she did was explore him.

She then saw the clock, which the tine shows that it is 1 AM, and she had to get some sleep so she lay beside Naegi, blushing deeply at the thought of sleeping beside him, yet she forced herself to go to sleep and it eventually worked, as she drifted to sleep and both had a peaceful slumber after what happened earlier.

To Be Continued... .

Well that was less painful than expected, despite there being a small lemon in the chapter. Now I’ll be able to work on my new mock, and believe me, it’s something special.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #27
GorillaGamer

post Apr 16 2017, 05:13 PM
With this being the 22nd chapter, this fic is now the same length as Enoshima’s Erotic Escapades. Of course, that fic has ended, were as this fic seems to have no end in sight. Luckily this chapter is very short, barely breaking in at 1,500 words.

Ch. 22: Asa no Ato

The next day, Natsumi woke up as she can hear the birds chirping and stretched her arms, only to stop as she realized that she is in a friend's house, and looking to her right side, she stared wide-eyed as she saw Naegi facing her, his right arm and leg wrapped around her, and to her surprise, she could not get herself to freak out, seeing that he is still asleep and she observed him, seeing that he looked peaceful, but then recalled what she did last night and wondered why she did that.

"Seriously…why did I got suckered in to rubbing his PEE-PEE…?"

By then Naegi slowly woke up, and he stared wide-eyed seeing that his arm and leg were wrapped around her, and she asks him if he is mistaking her for a throw pillow

Well the author IS mistaking her for a pillow alright, though I don’t think it’s a throw pillow.

which he blushed deeper thinking that she is suspecting him of doing something perverted, and he went on the defensive saying that he did nothing wrong and said he hasn't done anything perverted.

"Really…I did not do anything!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes!"

"Are you sure you are not just trying to hug me out of the blue?"

"No…I…"

"Then tell me this…"

"Huh?"

"Why is your CROTCH pressing mine…?"

Natsumi stared at him rather suspiciously, and then asks him why is he PRESSING her, and he blinked his eyes before backing away, where he realized that he has an erection, and he apologized to her about it. She rolled her eyes as she hoped that he did not suspect anything that she gave him a secret handjob last night and up until now she could not believe that she did that, yet she was a bit pleased that she get to PLAY with a boy.

Yet you complained about his junk rubbing up against you.

After that she went to the bathroom to wash up and Naegi went to the closet to find a brief, and he has no idea that he got his first orgasm last night courtesy of Natsumi, though he did have a vague recollection, wondering if it is a dream or not yet he shook his head and took off his shorts as he looks for a brief, and soon Natsumi came back and as she approached Naegi, she blinked her eyes seeing the boy's erection in full view, and asks him if he is streaking on purpose which caused him to get flustered in embarrassment.

For fucks sake Naegi! You have guests in your house. Don’t go streaking everywhere.

"Are you doing that on purpose, Naegi?"

"!"

"Well…?"

"No…it's…um…"

"Were you trying to show THAT to me?"

"No! it's not..!"

"…"

"Really..I…"

As he tries to defend himself, he accidentally went forward, and his penis brushed against her hand, causing his organ to throb and she accidentally grasped it, feeling vibrating in her hand, and while she glared at him, she gave a rather naughty smirk and asks him if he wanted a CUTE girl to touch his PRIVATE SPOT, and despite feeling aroused, Naegi told her he would not do anything like that to a girl unless she is on board with him.

Well she was on board last night, but you were too busy sleeping…

"Really, Naegi…?"

"Um…well…"

"So you are hoping that I would willingly massage your PEE-PEE…is that what you're saying…?"

"Ahh…well…I mean…aahh…"

"Hmm…what was that…?"

"Wh-what I'm…saying…ahh.."

"Hmm…is your PEE-PEE enjoying it..?"

Someone’s going to get smacked with a PEE-PEE, if they don’t stop saying PEE-PEE.

"Ahh…"

She stared at him in a stern manner yet she sees that there is no malice in him, yet she could feel the boy's organ throbbing in her hand, but then both snapped out of it when a knock on the door is heard, where Komaru is calling out Naegi.

"Onii-chan!"

"!"

"Onii-chan…are you there?"

"Yes!"

"Breakfast is ready!"

"I'm coming!"

"Hurry up!"

"Coming!"

Naegi hurriedly wrapped the blanket around his waist as Natsumi sighed as she went out of the room and told Komaru that Naegi is getting dressed and will join breakfast shortly, which Komaru nodded as she went downstairs, and Natsumi glanced at Komaru, seeing her dotting over her elder brother reminds her of her closeness to Fuyuhiko, and now she wondered where this would lead to now that one of her goals was achieved, which was becoming a main course student at Hope's Peak.

Didn’t you say in a previous chapter that you and Fuyuhiko weren’t that close?

Minutes later, the scene shifts at the dining room where the Naegi family is having breakfast, with Natsumi joining them, and things were going well and she managed to keep her true identity as a mafia member a secret as she did not want to freak out Naegi's family, and so far she was able to befriend them and despite feeling envious that this family is living a simple but happy life, Natsumi did not harbor any ill manner towards them, and she somewhat felt a bit satisfying.

However, awkwardness ensued when Komaru innocently asks Natsumi how Naegi is like when in bed as she pointed out that Natsumi slept beside him, which caused Naegi to choke on his drink, and his dad began teasing him that he might be making out with Natsumi, causing the two older teens to blush deeply, and Naegi reprimanded his dad for the silly comment, which an argument ensued between the father and son, much to Mrs. Naegi's chagrin.

OH MY GOD! YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! ENOUGH WITH THIS SHIT ROY!

"Ohh…so you got a girl beside you…very LUCKY…"

"Dad!""

"Tell me, Makoto…did you reached first base yet?"

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!"

"Well…with a cute girl beside you…of course…you might seduce her…kiss her and slowly take your clothes off and…"

"I DID NOT DO INDECENT THINGS WITH NATSUMI-SAN! STOP MAKING IT APPEAR AS IF I'M A HENTAI!"

"Okay…did you buy PROTECTION and…"

"DAD!"

Mrs. Naegi then made her move and grabbed the ears of her husband and son, twisting them a bit hard which puts the two in place and told them to knock it off, saying that their antics are embarrassing the guest,

This whole debacle is embarrassing to all of you, not just Natsumi.

and both Naegi and his dad apologized and begged her to let go, though she made them promise to behave when in front of a guest.

"Ow! Dear!"

"Mom!"

"Will you two stop bickering in front of our guest?"

"Ow-ow! Okay!"

"We promise!"

"And behave!"

"Yes, dear!"

"We promise, mom!"

After that, Mrs. Naegi lets go, and both Naegi and his dad were ashamed at their antics as Natsumi sweat-dropped at the sight, yet she enjoyed it seeing how peaceful things are, and wondered if her private life would be the same if she and Fuyuhiko were born to parents to peaceful parents that are similar to Naegi's, and several minutes later, Natsumi is ready to leave, and Naegi offered to escort her to her place but she politely declined, sensing trouble if her brother sees her being accompanied by Naegi.

Aw come on…I wanted to see Naegi get beaten up.

"Are you sure, Natsumi-san?"

"Yeah. Really."

"But…"

"I'll be fine."

"Really?"

"Yeah…and thanks.""

"Okay…"

"See you."

Seeing that she would be okay, Naegi lets her go and she thanked him for the hospitality as she left the Naegi house and boarded a bus to head back to her place, and she wondered what awaits her once she reaches home, and she braces herself once she meets up with Fuyuhiko, and sighed as she sensed that he would make a big fuss over something like her spending the night as Naegi's house, and mentally wished that Fuyuhiko would leave the house earlynso as not to hear him rant over something so trivial and baseless.

In his defense, you only notified him that you were sleeping over at Naegi’s, that very night.

About an hour later, Natsumi arrived home and the family henchmen greeted her which she greeted them in return, and she sighed in relief seeing that her morning would be peaceful, and just as she is about to head for her room, Fuyuhiko showed up, his arms crossed and is staring rather suspiciously at her, having a feeling that she did something WILD while staying in Naegi's house and began to interrogate her.

"Natsumi."

"Onii-sama…"

"Where were you?"

"Staying with a friend…"

"It was that Naegi, is it?"

"…"

"I knew it! Did he took advantage of you? Did he tried to kiss you against your will?"

No, he used magic powers to make Natsumi give him a handjob.

"What was that?"

Natsumi verbally fired back and told Fuyuhiko to stop making wild imaginations, asserting that NOTHING HAPPENED between her and Naegi, yet she accidentally admitted that she slept beside him on his bed, and this caused Fuyuhiko to go ballistic, demanding his sister to tell him if he did ANYTHING INDECENT towards her and she shouted back telling him that Naegi is a good GENTLEMAN and reiterated that he did not do anything to her which he refused to believe her.

"I'm telling you Naegi behaved well!"

"I don't believe you! What if he did something like peeking at your panties?"

"That won't happen! He's a heavy sleeper!"

"I swear…if he go so far as MASTURBATING while you're…"

"You hentai!"

"What?"

"Who said Naegi would do that?"

"Why are you defending that lecher with an ahoge?!"

Soon the Kuzuryuu manor became loudly as the siblings bicker non-stop, and Peko sweat-dropped seeing that the morning has descended into VERBAL CHAOS and wished that Fuyihiko would stop acting paranoid over the fact that Natsumi and Naegi are starting to get along well.

To Be Continued... .

And that’s if for this chapter. Hopefully Roy won’t update this fic for a while.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2017 - 01:23 PM