> The Summer of AFTER
Post #41
Master of AFTER

Working, man.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

post Aug 24 2015, 07:37 AM
August 24th, 2015. Today's date marks exactly ten years since the current incarnation of the Project AFTER Forums opened to the public. Since then, hundreds of users have created thousands of new threads and made over a quarter of a million posts. Zowie! Many thanks to everyone who helped make it possible for us to reach this milestone together.

As today is both the community's tenth anniversary and the beginning of the final week in The Summer of AFTER, I'm going to change things up a bit by announcing the date for the fifth random drawing ahead of time: August 28th. You folks will have until the early hours of this Friday to make your requisite number of posts to be eligible for a prize if your account number comes up in the drawing. So get out there and have yourselves some fun. Summer may be nearing its end, but these forums will continue to thrive until the last one of you dies from a heroin overdose sitting on a toilet in a grimy truck stop restroom off the interstate. Until then, live it up!

--------------------

"The urge to destroy is also a creative urge."
Pablo Picasso
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #42
oneluckyduck

Constant yelling

Group: Members
Member No.: 438

post Aug 24 2015, 09:23 PM
Fuck yeah! *Downs rum, prepares to shitpost*

--------------------
"I was getting all pumped for hot pizza bondage and cocaine action"

Wikisay: We have weird Wikipedia quotes. Feel free to submit!
+Quote Post
Post #43
Dr. O

#FreeShmeckie

Member No.: 434

post Aug 25 2015, 11:36 AM
To be fair, this truck stop has outstanding wifi reception, and I'm at least 80% certain this heroin isn't actually krokodil.

--------------------
Index of horrible mocks

QUOTE ("Al_Cone")
However, I totally would sleep with the Doc... but only for your brain.

+Quote Post
Post #44
Master of AFTER

Working, man.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

post Aug 28 2015, 06:15 AM
As promised, I will now announce the winner of the fifth and final random drawing in The Summer of AFTER. Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for truth"about how Bush did 9/11"ordeal! Congratulations, man. Please confirm your e-mail address via personal message to receive your prize. smile.gif

The Summer of AFTER celebration is nearing its end, but we've still got a few days left to party. Live it up while you can folks, because when August 31st rolls around, I'm selling the domain and closing these boards forever. Haha, only kidding! See? We're having fun!

--------------------

"The urge to destroy is also a creative urge."
Pablo Picasso
+Quote Post
Post #45
truthordeal

Advanced Member

Member No.: 631

post Aug 28 2015, 01:02 PM
Oh gosh, this is just such an overwhelming achievement. First and foremost, I want to thank my mom for being very supportive and calling my teddy bear gay, as well as my homeboy Jesus who taught me to walk the righteous path away from drugs, alcohol and incest. I'd also like to give a shout out to my samurai ancestors. I hope I've brought them all a great deal of honor. Finally, I dedicate this victory to the helpless orphans in Nicaragua, without whom I wouldn't have these cruelty free coffee beans every morning.

If there's any lesson to be learned in this, it's that hard work pays off, and that real winners don't watch anime.

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th March 2017 - 05:29 PM