Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General Movie Thread!
Post #421
Matthew Garcia91390123

Gravelording since 2014 (Not Really)

Group: Members
Member No.: 790

post Apr 13 2015, 07:39 PM

I hate you Hollywood. I hate you so much right now.

--------------------
QUOTE (Master of AFTER @ May 9 2014, 12:12 AM) *
Cone, you post one more motherfucking pony meme outside of the designated MLP thread and I will find you and beat you so goddamn viciously that "Pinkie" will be what you nickname your toilet bowl after you spend the next six months pissing blood.

QUOTE (Shmeckie @ Dec 24 2014, 07:01 AM) *
what is it like being the black chris chan?

if you two combine will you turn into a glowing yin yang symbol that morphs into a giant chinese dragon with no social skills?

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #422
KingMan

Extreme Member

Member No.: 745

post Apr 13 2015, 08:02 PM
One the one hand, the concept sounds interesting. On the other, this is likely going to be less an attempt to expand the universe and more of a desperate attempt to revive a major franchise after the debacle that was Salvation.

--------------------

"Why are you TRYING to be aroused?! Is this a Speed-type situation?! Is there a bomb strapped to your dick that'll explode if you get flaccid?" - Shmeckie
"Do what thou wilt, just don't expect others to like your sorry ass."

Current mocks:
Handle With Care
+Quote Post
Post #423
Howlitzer

get #rekt m8

Member No.: 711

post Apr 13 2015, 09:18 PM
I'm not sure what I just watched. I'm not sure if I even could hate it, much less love it.
That was like visual LSD.

--------------------
QUOTE (Screaming_Soulcatcher @ Dec 28 2013, 02:16 AM) *
But now, I realize I got so much to live for; and so much to work on. I'm not just gonna be normal, I'm going to be fucking amazing.

"You guys got fat while I was fast asleep; meet me in the castle keep...it's going...down."
---
Supercruise! - a blog about writing, blue hedgehogs, and education on both
Official Bullying Ranger - sponsored by the Novis Orbis Librarium
+Quote Post
Post #424
Maniak

I will mock all the fanfics in the TRI STATE AREA!!!

Member No.: 345

post Apr 14 2015, 12:23 AM
QUOTE (Howlitzer @ Apr 14 2015, 07:18 AM) *
I'm not sure what I just watched. I'm not sure if I even could hate it, much less love it.
That was like visual LSD.

So they turned John Connor into a terminator cyborg who now wants to enslave mankind because of a god complex?
Okay Hollywood, stop. If you want to make a Final Fantasy movie, just do a Final Fantsy movie. Not that shit.

--------------------
It ain`t no mystery, if it`s politics or history; the thing you gotta know is, everything is showbiz

Alles was entsteht, ist wert das es zugrunde geht.
+Quote Post
Post #425
Tron_2.0

Sexy Edition

Member No.: 804

post Apr 19 2015, 07:36 AM
TELL ME

DO YOU LIKE THE DC CINEMATOGRAFIC UNIVERSE

YOU WILL

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #426
Baguette

Legendary

Member No.: 1,402

post Apr 19 2015, 08:05 AM
QUOTE (Tron_2.0 @ Apr 19 2015, 09:36 AM) *
TELL ME

DO YOU LIKE THE DC CINEMATOGRAFIC UNIVERSE

YOU WILL

As someone who didn't like Man of Steel or Nolan's Batman movies, I think it looks... alright...? I'm sure as hell not going to see it anyways. The whole 'Beware the Superman' concept (which I assume they're going for, based off the trailer) has been done amazingly well in other superhero-related media, like in Mark Waid's Irredeemable.
+Quote Post
Post #427
Master of AFTER

All smiles.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

post Apr 22 2015, 12:25 AM
I just moved some recent posts in this thread to other threads in this section. This thread should only be used to discuss movies that you believe are unpopular or obscure enough that you don't think they'd generate sufficient interest among members to warrant their own dedicated thread. Otherwise, if there's a movie you want to talk about, go ahead and open up a new thread for it. And ALWAYS remember to check the boards for existing recent threads about a movie before you mention it in here.

I realize this order might seem needlessly complicated or confusing. What I'm trying to avoid is having the entire Movies and TV subforum reduced to a small handful of threads that get clogged up with people haphazardly jumping between a dozen different topics of conversation at once. I dislike any sort of "general" thread for this reason; normally I'd go ahead and lock this one to encourage more activity across the board, but we seem to have so few regular moviegoers on this community that I'd rather not risk discouraging people from bringing up any movie that isn't super mainstream. This thread will tentatively remain open so that you have a place to talk about those less popular, older, and/or niche genre films you find interesting. For anything else, start a new thread.

Thanks guys! smile.gif

--------------------

Thou wilt never know all, nor wilt all ever know thou.
+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2015 - 04:17 PM