Post #1
Homer DJW

The return of the bane of common sense.

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

post Jul 4 2016, 12:43 PM
Yessssss!

Link

After throughly enjoying the original, 2017 can't come soon enough!

--------------------
Yes I do live in Croydon, London. Yes, where the riots were. No, I don't know what it was like as I was on a two week vacation in Florida at the time : D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I pooped a crayon.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Space for rent. Any requests?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #2
truthordeal

Advanced Member

Member No.: 631

post Jul 4 2016, 07:36 PM
Maybe if they weren't so busy turning this into a franchise with the shitty high school spin off and the disappointing movie adaptations, I'd be hyped. But it'll have been almost four years by the time this finally gets put out. It'd better be the second coming.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #3
Homer DJW

The return of the bane of common sense.

Member No.: 8

post Jul 5 2016, 09:30 AM
QUOTE (truthordeal @ Jul 5 2016, 04:36 AM) *
Maybe if they weren't so busy turning this into a franchise with the shitty high school spin off and the disappointing movie adaptations, I'd be hyped. But it'll have been almost four years by the time this finally gets put out. It'd better be the second coming.

Attached Image

Fair points.

However, luckily for me, I only got round to watching season 1 last year so the butt-hurt is....less so

--------------------
Yes I do live in Croydon, London. Yes, where the riots were. No, I don't know what it was like as I was on a two week vacation in Florida at the time : D

I pooped a crayon.
Space for rent. Any requests?
+Quote Post
Post #4
NiGHTS Noob

Ys VIII Hell Yeah!

Member No.: 210

post Jul 5 2016, 10:39 AM
I read the manga and started to get really sick of it around the time the original anime was somewhere around the battle to close the Wall. I got to piss of a lot of people at college with spoilers and general apathy towards the series. At least that was fun. Hopefully it'll hold up better in animation, but around the time Arin ran into the Titan that killed his mom I just really couldn't be asked to give a shit about anything that was going on anymore.

--------------------
QUOTE (Some dude at Mangafox)
Did I mention that one time I hacked into the CIA's central files using only an NES and a Power Glove? Yep, that was pretty cool.
+Quote Post
Post #5
Redfredg

Member No.: 1,946

post Oct 7 2016, 11:10 PM
I wonder how much seasons this anime will need, the manga version story seems to be getting nowhere at all, although its a good one.
+Quote Post
Post #6
Badass Overlord

The Unsevered

Member No.: 235

post Oct 8 2016, 04:03 AM
QUOTE (NiGHTS Noob @ Jul 5 2016, 02:39 PM) *
I read the manga and started to get really sick of it around the time the original anime was somewhere around the battle to close the Wall. I got to piss of a lot of people at college with spoilers and general apathy towards the series. At least that was fun. Hopefully it'll hold up better in animation, but around the time Arin ran into the Titan that killed his mom I just really couldn't be asked to give a shit about anything that was going on anymore.

This is exactly how I feel. It's just overblown at this point. I've read up until the newest chapter where they revealed that the world outside the walls is more technologically advanced, and Erins dad is from there and I threw my arms up in the air and was all, "I fucking knew it!"

This post has been edited by Badass Overlord: Oct 8 2016, 04:04 AM

--------------------

I am of the first brood... I am vengeance incarnate... I am Nidhogg! Thou shalt die by my hand! - Nidhogg
Rejoice in the glory of combat! Dance to the sound of ringing steel! - Ravana, Lord of the Hive
"Mine obsidian blade shall split atwain the threads of thy future, whilst its crimson fuller shalt channel the lifeblood of thy past. Now wail as thy soul is bestrewn across the plains of Valhalla! - Odin, The Dark Divinity
+Quote Post
Post #7
KingMan

Dedicated Member

Member No.: 745

post Oct 9 2016, 10:10 AM
QUOTE (Badass Overlord @ Oct 8 2016, 04:03 AM) *
This is exactly how I feel. It's just overblown at this point. I've read up until the newest chapter where they revealed that the world outside the walls is more technologically advanced, and Erins dad is from there and I threw my arms up in the air and was all, "I fucking knew it!"

Holy shit, it's M. Night Shyamalan's The Village all over again! Lemme guess, said technology is how the Titans came into being.

--------------------

"Why are you TRYING to be aroused?! Is this a Speed-type situation?! Is there a bomb strapped to your dick that'll explode if you get flaccid?" - Shmeckie
"Do what thou wilt, just don't expect others to like your sorry ass."

Current mocks:
Handle With Care
+Quote Post
Post #8
Badass Overlord

The Unsevered

Member No.: 235

post Oct 9 2016, 11:27 AM
QUOTE (KingMan @ Oct 9 2016, 02:10 PM) *
Holy shit, it's M. Night Shyamalan's The Village all over again! Lemme guess, said technology is how the Titans came into being.

They haven't explained yet, but they find Erens house and go into the basement and find a journal with a sorta Victorian era photograph inside, and nobody in their group knows what a photograph is, and the journal flat out says that Erens dad came from outside the walls where there are lots of cities and towns.

--------------------

I am of the first brood... I am vengeance incarnate... I am Nidhogg! Thou shalt die by my hand! - Nidhogg
Rejoice in the glory of combat! Dance to the sound of ringing steel! - Ravana, Lord of the Hive
"Mine obsidian blade shall split atwain the threads of thy future, whilst its crimson fuller shalt channel the lifeblood of thy past. Now wail as thy soul is bestrewn across the plains of Valhalla! - Odin, The Dark Divinity
+Quote Post
Post #9
KingMan

Dedicated Member

Member No.: 745

post Oct 9 2016, 11:41 AM
LOL, they even ripped the camera twist off.

I know NiGHTs' has been dissatisfied, but what's the fan reaction to this?

This post has been edited by KingMan: Oct 9 2016, 11:44 AM

--------------------

"Why are you TRYING to be aroused?! Is this a Speed-type situation?! Is there a bomb strapped to your dick that'll explode if you get flaccid?" - Shmeckie
"Do what thou wilt, just don't expect others to like your sorry ass."

Current mocks:
Handle With Care
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2017 - 03:40 AM