Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Persona 5?, Izzat You?
Post #41
Baguette

Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,402

post Feb 10 2015, 09:31 AM
Siliconera has put up a shit ton of articles on Persona 5.

It's all apparently taken from Famitsu magazine, so I might be able to dredge up the original issue and translate it, if any one really wants it from the 'source.'
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #42
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 125

post Sep 17 2015, 11:47 AM
They're going pull back the release date for Persona 5, but in the meantime, here's a new trailer.

--------------------
"The ceiling is a floor, too, if you believe in yourself."-Lupin, Breaking Cat News

-Go see my coloring work at my Deviantart Account.
-Check out and critique my new World of Darkness fancreation, Angel: The Revelation.
(Now with a better link.)
+Quote Post
Post #43
Baguette

Regular

post Sep 17 2015, 05:33 PM
I'm so friggin excited, I can't stand it. When's the new release date?
+Quote Post
Post #44
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

post Sep 17 2015, 08:32 PM
It won't be until Summer of next year.

--------------------
"The ceiling is a floor, too, if you believe in yourself."-Lupin, Breaking Cat News

-Check out and critique my new World of Darkness fancreation, Angel: The Revelation.
+Quote Post
Post #45
Ratatoskr

Super-double-dupity squirrely

Member No.: 1,615

post Sep 18 2015, 06:08 AM
In that case they might as well go all out and release it on September 20th, putting it exactly 20 years after the original Persona.

This post has been edited by Ratatoskr: Sep 18 2015, 06:09 AM
+Quote Post
Post #46
Baguette

Regular

post Oct 1 2015, 05:51 PM
QUOTE (Ratatoskr @ Sep 18 2015, 08:08 AM) *
In that case they might as well go all out and release it on September 20th, putting it exactly 20 years after the original Persona.

That wouldn't be a bad move in my mind, but I know that there's quite a few people complaining about the delay.
+Quote Post
Post #47
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

post May 3 2016, 04:25 PM
I'm bumping this since I found this great mod for Persona 4 where you can have Adachi as your Navigator. (though you have to sign up for the MB)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #48
Kirby2000

It's mocking time!

Member No.: 446

post May 17 2016, 10:46 AM
QUOTE (Yaoi Huntress Earth @ May 3 2016, 08:25 PM) *
I'm bumping this since I found this great mod for Persona 4 where you can have Adachi as your Navigator. (though you have to sign up for the MB)

Cool, they now need to find a way to make a mod for Persona Q where he is the Navigator.

Also we now have more info on Persona 5.

--------------------

The anime adaptation of that Naruto fanfiction where Tobi comes up a a surefire plan to get the reminding tailed beast aka sexy no jutsu. (The scene you see above is Tobi showing Deidara (Who don't approve of the plan.) that the sexy no jutsu can work with the mask on.)

Forums Quotes
QUOTE (Screaming_Soulcatcher @ Mar 13 2011, 08:06 PM)
I figure a sex scene in DBZ would take twelve episodes and a planet blowing up to complete
+Quote Post
Post #49
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

post May 17 2016, 11:35 AM
I came across this picture of the full cast (including an unnamed fourth boy).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #50
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

post Aug 2 2016, 04:01 PM
I found out a little more on the final playable character for the game and the first thought that came to my head is, "I like you, back when you were Naoto".

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #51
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

post Apr 12 2017, 05:19 AM
I got my copy of Persona 5 yesterday in the mail and boy, is it darker than I thought it would be. It's still got that Persona brand humor, but it does deal with some serious subjects. Namely with a very abusive coach and the horrid thing he does to a female student (it's hinted).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #52
Badass Overlord

The Unsevered

Member No.: 235

post Apr 13 2017, 10:12 AM
I'm on my second playthrough already lol. I mostly spent the first playthrough getting all my social stats up and now I'm focusing on my confidants.

By the way, there's dlc for Yasogami and Gekkoukan outfits, free casual, summer, and winter outfits, and ones for summoning Izanagi, and Orpheus. I heard that they will release Thanatos and Messiah as well.

*Massive spoilers

I love how the ending of the game basically comes down to Satan saving Christmas lol. I'm trying to get the protagonists awakened persona, Satanael right now actually. His fusion is ridiculous. You need Arsene, Michael, Satan, Lucifer, Metatron, and Ishtar. Plus one other that I can't remember.

Futaba is best girl. Pretty sure she is the canon choice for the romance option since Sojiro is her father, and he's all, "don't go dating Futaba. I don't want you calling me father." I'm pretty sure he does though, cause Sojiro is awful at hiding his feelings lol. And unlike the other girls she's the only one who straight up seems to be in love with you.

The final boss is nuts, but so cool. You can also challenge Caroline and Justine in a NG+ but they are ridiculously tough. I kind of hope you can fight their true form, Lavenza too. You have to beat them in 11 turns (has to do with their arcana being the 11th, Strength I think). I think my favorite palace is Shido's. Guy is a complete bastard, but his Palace is so freaking cool.

This post has been edited by Badass Overlord: Apr 13 2017, 10:46 AM

--------------------
The Warring Triad
"Patience and penance. For millenia I have yearned to inact this vengeance! I am the end and the beginning! By my touch shall your wretched lives be blessed!" - Sephirot, the Fiend
"The unenlightened come...know you the full weight of death. Come forth, Scales of Revelation! I would know the weight of your souls. Can you bring... equilibrium?" - Sophia the Goddess
"Mine age of slumber is at an end. A thousand thousand suns may set, but the insult of mine imprisonment hath been etched upon mine eternal memory. I am come to mete out justice. To bestow the blessings of victory unending. I am Zurvan. He who standeth above all other gods. He who shall bring slaughter and ruin!" - Zurvan, the Demon
+Quote Post
Post #53
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

post Apr 13 2017, 07:44 PM
I just finished the second castle and I admit, my first pairing I came up with is Ann and Yusuke. Thankfully, Morgana is a more likable character than Teddy. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate or really dislike that bear, but he got annoying at times. Then again, I am a sucker for cats.

Overall, it was very tempting to read your spoilers, BO and I peeked a tiny bit (half of the first sentence).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #54
Dr. Eygman

Member No.: 2,554

post Apr 24 2017, 04:27 PM
I'm on the 3rd palace right now.

Despite being familiar with the series, this is actually my first Persona Game (unless you count PQ) I am really loving Persona 5 so far. The aesthetics, gameplay, music, you name it! The plot is also really interesting and well-paced
+Quote Post
Post #55
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

post Apr 25 2017, 12:09 PM
And it's very addictive as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #56
CuChulainn1290

A very angry goose, clad in orange

Member No.: 520

post Apr 28 2017, 12:36 PM
No joke, I wanna learn the bass line for some of these songs. River in the Desert and Life Will Change in particular.

Seriously, the groove is strong with this one.

--------------------
"I am the bone of my snark...
Courage is my body,
and logic is my blood.
I have read over a thousand fanfics.
Unknown to love,
Nor known to hate,
Have withstood great mindscrews to read many fanfics...
Yet those eyes will never see anything again...
So hear me, as I pray...
UNLIMITED MOCK WORKS!"

QUOTE (Truth)
"Who am I? One name you might have for me is the world, or you might call me the universe, or perhaps God, or perhaps the Truth. I am All, and I am One. So, of course, this also means that I am you. I am the truth of your despair, the inescapable price of your boastfulness."

Current Mocks

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4: Misty Storyline (DISCONTINUED)

The War of Megazords VS Gundams (ON HIATUS: 4/27 Complete)

Ultima: The Crossing of Universes (ON HIATUS: 5/45 Complete)

World League of Cartoon Quidditch (In Progress: 4/74 Complete)

LPs

Let's Play SD Gundam G Generation Overworld! (Current Mission: A-2)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2017 - 05:31 AM