Post #1
Howlitzer

not your kind of people

Group: Members
Member No.: 711

post Sep 18 2015, 06:05 PM
[attachment=34642:035.jpg]

[attachment=34641:044.jpg]

Natsuo Ishidou is a high school girl who is good at pretty much everything she does. She finds herself lonely and isolated because of her talent. A strange girl from Brazil starts an MMA club at her school, and after a quick spar, her blood starts to boil. She finds that getting into the sport will take more work than she's ever had to put in before, and that prospect excites her like nothing else.

Thus starts her journey into women's mixed martial arts.

The series is near completion, with 32 full-bodied chapters scanned and translated on the net. This story features Natsuo's development, her past life, and several detailed features of MMA as well as rich fights and rivalries that will pull you in further the more you read. Each character that appears has their own vibrancy. The battles are brilliantly detailed, some back and forth while others are blazing quick displays of power.

Check it out if you want an enjoyable read all around.

--------------------
"This land is filled with hypocrites and killers, they'll smile like crocodiles while they beat you like gorillas" // triple triple
QUOTE (shitpostmaster general)
Today 22:52: I have 50 GB of family photos in one cat
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #2
Beatdoof

2 months of exam is hell

Member No.: 1,435

post Sep 18 2015, 06:32 PM
Hmmm, that looks like really old artstyle.

When was this manga made?

--------------------
#Couldn'tCareLess

You want my mock?! GET OVER HERE!

Proud Member of Team Bitchin' Beaters
+Quote Post
Post #3
Howlitzer

not your kind of people

post Sep 18 2015, 06:42 PM

--------------------
"This land is filled with hypocrites and killers, they'll smile like crocodiles while they beat you like gorillas" // triple triple
+Quote Post
Post #4
KaiserTrigger

Fap Blaster 9000

Member No.: 1,650

post Oct 21 2015, 04:26 PM
Bonus points for not being just a fap fest for Otaku like "Wanna Be The Strongest In The World"

Might be interesting.

--------------------
QUOTE ("Your waifu said...)
Hentai is that weird place you go to, to remember why the fictional world is just as stupid, as realistic, and as nonsensical as our world. Every woman can, and might cheat, Every man might decide to retardedly be okay with it, and every harem, has been run through by other similar guys. And no one is 100% gay. You're idea of true love is a lie.

Ching Chong Chang Men Pang?

QUOTE (The Greatest Words Ever Spoken By Me)
What face do I have to save in the face of fellow internet retards? I find myself quite content eating rice with my broken ass teeth.

Where most of my own badfics are
My Cringe Worthy Art...
+Quote Post
Post #5
Geth N7

Regular

Member No.: 992

post Oct 21 2015, 06:38 PM
QUOTE (KaiserTrigger @ Oct 21 2015, 04:26 PM) *
Bonus points for not being just a fap fest for Otaku like "Wanna Be The Strongest In The World"

Might be interesting.

I actually saw that, and I don't think it was that bad. Yeah, ti had some cheesecake, but it did focus on women's wrestling somewhat realistically.

Also, Teppu looks pretty good, I'll have to check this out myself.

This post has been edited by Geth N7: Oct 21 2015, 06:38 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #6
KaiserTrigger

Fap Blaster 9000

Member No.: 1,650

post Oct 21 2015, 06:48 PM
QUOTE (Geth N7 @ Oct 21 2015, 09:38 PM) *
I actually saw that, and I don't think it was that bad. Yeah, ti had some cheesecake, but it did focus on women's wrestling somewhat realistically.

Also, Teppu looks pretty good, I'll have to check this out myself.

Realistically, yes. The wrestling made sense. But the wrestling to me seemed to pretty much be there solely to excuse the camera angles. It might be called "Wanna be the strongest in the world" but that's not much of a plot unless you're literally a story about Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z. That's about the only thing he desires. Just change world to universe.

As for Teppu, I'll probably check it out once I feel I have the time and enough interest in me for another martial arts series. I kind of burn myself out on old Bruce Lee movies and an entire collection of Jackie Chan movies for me to read it anytime soon. But once I do, I'll probably check this out.

--------------------
QUOTE ("Your waifu said...)
Hentai is that weird place you go to, to remember why the fictional world is just as stupid, as realistic, and as nonsensical as our world. Every woman can, and might cheat, Every man might decide to retardedly be okay with it, and every harem, has been run through by other similar guys. And no one is 100% gay. You're idea of true love is a lie.

Ching Chong Chang Men Pang?

QUOTE (The Greatest Words Ever Spoken By Me)
What face do I have to save in the face of fellow internet retards? I find myself quite content eating rice with my broken ass teeth.

Where most of my own badfics are
My Cringe Worthy Art...
+Quote Post
Post #7
Howlitzer

not your kind of people

post Nov 30 2015, 08:35 AM
I think about a month or two months ago the 33rd and final chapter came out for Teppu. An open but quite satisfying ending. I'll give this a reread soon since it was a pretty fun ride.

I don't see a sequel in the future but anything's possible.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2017 - 12:53 PM