> Code Geass #Reload
Post #21
Arc Baltic

Mash that DP FP
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 32

post Feb 28 2009, 08:13 PM
Code Geass ruined anime for me. I can't watch anything else, it just isn't good enough.

--------------------
"We compare. Humans are creatures of comparison. Constantly deciding whether things are good or bad, or better or worse than other things. Eventually we make so many comparisons that our overloaded brains will accept anything, good or bad, right or wrong, not caring which is which." -Brandon Heat
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #22
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

post Feb 28 2009, 10:53 PM
Jesus fucking Christ, this show needs to ease up with being so fuck-all awesome! This is getting to be god damn overkill!

--------------------

They say "patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." I think "being offended" is the last refuge of a small mind.
~Quentin Tarantino
Dude, do my a favor and get go away. Please?
+Quote Post
Post #23
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

post Jun 6 2009, 11:14 PM
The final episode just aired on Adult Swim. I shat myself. There is now a grotesque coctail of feces, urine, and sperm caused by my reaction to the sheer level of epic and awesome contained within that episode. This series is too great. Just too fucking great. Too. Fucking. Great.

Lelouch, Suzaku, and Jeremiah. Coolest anime trio since ever.

This post has been edited by Shmeckie: Jun 6 2009, 11:14 PM

--------------------

They say "patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." I think "being offended" is the last refuge of a small mind.
~Quentin Tarantino
+Quote Post
Post #24
Gamer-e

Member No.: 147

post Jun 7 2009, 08:07 AM
I told you Suzaku became cool at the end. Those guys went into Britania and just took over with little effort. Suzaku takes out an entire fucking army without trying and overcomes a Geass because he was Geass'd himself! Damn, I wonder if he's gonna try to find a way to make his body more machine-like just to prevent himself from dying of old age...

Oh, and since you're way past that part now, I'm gonna post this image that was posted here long ago:

Attached Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #25
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

post Jun 7 2009, 08:29 AM
Ha! That's exactly the vibe I got from that look on his face! Also, big LOLs at how Kallen basically fake-won that fight. "You useless piece of fanservice, you only 'won' because it was all part of our plan! And you got taken out, too! You puppet!" In the end, I never could respect that bitch. Too much fanservice, I guess. Plus her personality was as interesting as reality TV.

Also, for some reason, Jeremiah being in on the Zero Requiem was awesome, to me.

--------------------

~Quentin Tarantino
+Quote Post
Post #26
NiGHTS Noob

Ys VIII Hell Yeah!

Member No.: 210

post Nov 28 2016, 03:47 AM
So the internet is starting to light up with the announcement of a Season 3.

Not a spinoff like that Feudal Japan one with Renya and his mechanical arm, or Suzaku of the Counterattack where Suzaku gets to be a Power Ranger. We're talking a straight sequel to R2 called Lelouch of the Revival.

I'm really skeptical. I kinda like the fact that Code Geass just sorta ended the main story when it did and went off to side stories and what ifs. Where the hell does Lelouch and the story go from "War is gone and all of the people with the brainpower to compete with Lelouch are either dead or under his control?"

--------------------
QUOTE (Some dude at Mangafox)
Did I mention that one time I hacked into the CIA's central files using only an NES and a Power Glove? Yep, that was pretty cool.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th March 2017 - 02:08 AM