> Code Geass #Reload
Post #1
Master of AFTER

Working, man.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

post Dec 1 2008, 08:18 PM
You kids like the Code Geass!? Hell yeah you do! Discuss this classic medical drama about anthropomorphic seals and their thrilling intergalactic spaceship battles in here.

Also, please remember to tag all spoilers and keep the conversation on topic! smile.gif

--------------------

"The urge to destroy is also a creative urge."
Pablo Picasso
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #2
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

post Dec 1 2008, 08:28 PM
QUOTE (Master of AFTER @ Dec 2 2008, 12:18 AM)
Discuss this classic medical drama about anthropomorphic seals and their thrilling intergalactic spaceship battles in here.

Oh shit, I been watching the wrong show!

--------------------

They say "patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." I think "being offended" is the last refuge of a small mind.
~Quentin Tarantino
Dude, do my a favor and get go away. Please?
+Quote Post
Post #3
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

Group: Sponsors
Member No.: 192

post Dec 1 2008, 10:28 PM
My favorite episode has to be the one where Dr. Slippy fought the Zorgons. I think that was episode four.

--------------------
Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #4
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

post Dec 6 2008, 12:27 AM
God dammit, does Kallen have to be such a god damn fanservice whore?! Can she not be in a camera shot where some "asset" of her's isn't protruding ridiculously?!

Also, The Knight of Three is piloting Vic fucking Viper!

Also, HOLY SHIT NUNNALY!

This post has been edited by Shmeckie: Dec 6 2008, 12:27 AM

--------------------

They say "patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." I think "being offended" is the last refuge of a small mind.
~Quentin Tarantino
+Quote Post
Post #5
Badass Overlord

The Unsevered

Member No.: 235

post Dec 6 2008, 04:13 PM
QUOTE (Shmeckie @ Dec 6 2008, 01:27 AM)
God dammit, does Kallen have to be such a god damn fanservice whore?! Can she not be in a camera shot where some "asset" of her's isn't protruding ridiculously?!

Also, The Knight of Three is piloting Vic fucking Viper!

Also, HOLY SHIT NUNNALY!

I agree with you on Kallen.

The Knight of Three is piloting Vic Viper? That's a reference to Zone of the Enders, isn't it?

This post has been edited by Badass Overlord: Dec 6 2008, 04:13 PM

--------------------

I am of the first brood... I am vengeance incarnate... I am Nidhogg! Thou shalt die by my hand! - Nidhogg
Rejoice in the glory of combat! Dance to the sound of ringing steel! - Ravana, Lord of the Hive
"Mine obsidian blade shall split atwain the threads of thy future, whilst its crimson fuller shalt channel the lifeblood of thy past. Now wail as thy soul is bestrewn across the plains of Valhalla! - Odin, The Dark Divinity
+Quote Post
Post #6
Caim

Paragon of Manliness

Member No.: 194

post Dec 6 2008, 08:39 PM
Which in itself was a reference to Gradius

--------------------
"There's a recipe to a good hero, Hawke, it's like alchemy. Take one part down to earth, one part selfless nobility, two parts crazy fool, and season liberally with wild falsehoods. Let that percolate through a good audience for a while, and when you're done, you've got your hero".
+Quote Post
Post #7
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

post Dec 6 2008, 09:11 PM
I dunno what it's name is, but it's the spitting image of Vic Viper.

--------------------

~Quentin Tarantino
+Quote Post
Post #8
Badass Overlord

The Unsevered

post Dec 6 2008, 09:29 PM
Links contain spoilers, click at your own risk!

I found a picture of the Knight of Three's knightmare frame, Tristan. And here's a picture of Vic Viper for comparison... I don't see much resemblence, but that's my opinion...

--------------------

I am of the first brood... I am vengeance incarnate... I am Nidhogg! Thou shalt die by my hand! - Nidhogg
Rejoice in the glory of combat! Dance to the sound of ringing steel! - Ravana, Lord of the Hive
"Mine obsidian blade shall split atwain the threads of thy future, whilst its crimson fuller shalt channel the lifeblood of thy past. Now wail as thy soul is bestrewn across the plains of Valhalla! - Odin, The Dark Divinity
+Quote Post
Post #9
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

post Dec 8 2008, 12:12 AM
Dammit, you fool! Know your history! Look at the transformed version, and oldschool Vic Viper!

--------------------

~Quentin Tarantino
+Quote Post
Post #10
Badass Overlord

The Unsevered

post Dec 8 2008, 03:41 PM
Oh, that's easy then.

Once again, links contain spoilers.

This is the jet version of Tristan. And here's Vic Viper.

Damn, they do look alike!

This post has been edited by Badass Overlord: Dec 8 2008, 03:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #11
AprilRose

Tourist

Member No.: 134

post Dec 19 2008, 06:48 PM
Well I always suspected this might happen.

The news is either going to make people rage or be ecstatic.

Sunrise has just purposely leaked news of an extra on the final R2 dvd. (Which is still not going to be released for awhile...) Seems like it's going to contain something along the lines of a story after the ending, containing all the characters in the series.

That's all I know at this moment.

Wouldn't shock me if this ended up like their other extras, riddled with fanservice and wtf story lines for shameless profit, but I figured it was worth a mention if Sunrise is advertising this so prominently.
+Quote Post
Post #12
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

post Dec 20 2008, 11:05 PM
DAMMIT! NO NEW GEASS FOR THREE WEEKS! AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

--------------------

~Quentin Tarantino
+Quote Post
Post #13
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

post Dec 25 2008, 06:21 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

--------------------

~Quentin Tarantino
+Quote Post
Post #14
Gamer-e

Member No.: 147

post Dec 25 2008, 07:01 PM
Fuck yeah! If it does live on, I sure hope that if they get a new protagonist, he/she is awesome just like Lelouche. If not as awesome, then I just hope they're not a lame-ass.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #15
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

post Dec 25 2008, 07:27 PM
I just hope they don't decide to change it up and make a series with a Suzaku-style character as the focus. If so, I will throw things. Dangerous things.

--------------------

~Quentin Tarantino
+Quote Post
Post #16
AprilRose

Tourist

Member No.: 134

post Dec 25 2008, 10:32 PM
Wow, I was considering announcing that in this thread earlier today but Shmeckie seems to have taken it upon himself.

I was pretty excited to read that article this morning but it left me a little...concerned. R3 could be great, but it could just as easily get more out-of-hand then R2. Go figure Sunrise would refuse to let go of a cash cow like Code Geass, but what could the story be? Will the director return and the time-slot issue from before get fixed?

I could see some alternate universe scenarios or prequel material, Hell I'd even be content if it just centered back on C.C. I just don't like the idea of a direct sequel, unless there is one Hell of a good reason.

(On a side note to Shmeckie, the original story of Code Geass had a Suzaku-like character as the protagonist. Sunrise turned this idea down, finding it dull. The director/lead writer then collaborated with CLAMP. The story was overhauled during that time to create the darker, more interesting protagonist of Lelouch.)

This post has been edited by AprilRose: Dec 25 2008, 10:45 PM
+Quote Post
Post #17
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

post Feb 21 2009, 10:56 PM
TONIGHT'S EPISODE WAS SO FUCKING GOOD I SHAT MY FUCKING SELF OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JERIMIAH SWITCH SIDES AFTER HE TURNED ALL BADASS CYBORG!!!! SHIRLEY DIED!!!!! AND ROLO KILLED HER!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCKSHITFUCKFUCKSHITS!!!!!!!!!

JUST as I was already coming down from the awesome of Lelouch recruiting the new and improved Jerimiah, the fucking Shirley bombshell hits! HOLY FUCK FUCKS!!!!!

--------------------

~Quentin Tarantino
+Quote Post
Post #18
Gamer-e

Member No.: 147

post Feb 21 2009, 11:01 PM
I thought they were way further than that in America. That episode surprised me the first time I saw it. I was not prepared for that.

Judging how you're reacting to certain character deaths, you're gonna go insane with happiness in coming episodes.

Oh, and Gottwald will forever be awesome.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #19
Shmeckie

BUY MY BOOK!

post Feb 21 2009, 11:03 PM
Jerimiah is now so badass that if he were to waltz into the girl's locker room, all the women in there would have immediate orgasms and pass out. Also Shirley's death was just drama and storytelling at its finest. When shit like that goes down due to misunderstandings in a purposefully convoluted situation, that shit's just beautiful...!

Though I was thinking Jerimiah's revelation that he worked for, and admired, Lady Marianne probably seemed out of left-field for anyone who hadn't seen the Picture Dramas on the DVDs.

Also, that scene with Cornelia shutting V.V. up mid-sentence with a knife to the head was cool as shit. And I have nothing against the kid! Except his hair...

This post has been edited by Shmeckie: Feb 21 2009, 11:14 PM

--------------------

~Quentin Tarantino
+Quote Post
Post #20
DeadlyBandages

Member No.: 259

post Feb 23 2009, 07:41 PM
I didn't watch much of Code Geass, but what I did watch, I enjoyed. Then again, this was back when I was like 12 and in my anime tard phase. To think I actually wanted to move to Japan. I would get kicked out rather quickly for making Hiroshima jokes (I'm a nuke fanatic, so not really jokes, but comments about the bomb itself.)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2017 - 11:00 PM