> The Luckster And The Detective, Sherlock Holmes but with retards
Post #1
AnItalianGuy

Unfunny Asshole

Group: Members
From: A place where spaghetti noodles are the only accepted currency
Member No.: 1,538

post May 24 2016, 07:23 AM
Edit 08/02/17 Changed text to green due to dark blue begin an eyesore. I know I should have changed it earlier but I kept forgetting despite Bonglorio telling me that twice. Sorry for the inconvenience and enjoy

So yeah this is my first mock and its probably gonna suck so I apologize in advance for any cringe inducing cancer I might give you with this. Anyway this is a Danganronpa fic by our dear friend Mask Rider Roy about two teenagers busting a drug network in Hope’s peak academy while acting like morons.

I am green, the story is white

Hello, and welcome to my third Danganronpa fanfic. While "Survival In The City" was quite successful

Surprisingly enough if I may add

and "Enoshima's Erotic Escapades" is currently ongoing, I decided to try another fic since this series is quite one of my favorites and after re-watching the anime several times on my USB, it started to give me inspiration to try out another fic while awaiting the anime version of Danganronpa 2, which I hope it would be aired soon.

Right now an idea popped in to my mind and decided to set up a story wherein Makoto Naegi gets embroiled in a situation due to his "luck" and yet he gets to play a "lucky" - or "unlucky" - hero of this fic which some readers would relate, and this happened before the events of the game and anime.

In other words the same shit that happens in the game, moving on

At the same time the main characters for this fic will be Makoto Naegi and Kyoko Kirigiri. After watching episodes 7 towards 13, I find these two…well...have strong chemistry, and decided to pair them up, where they would slowly get close in which romance builds in.

Roy you do know that Makoto and Kyoko are a canon couple yes? I mean it’s heavily implied that they have romantic feelings for each other in the game. You did play the game right?

As to why the title, well...it was inspired from a 1987 American film, "The Big Easy", as this includes drugs as the main plot device which Kirigiri will be involved solving this kind of case...and Naegi inadvertently gets roped in.

This fic is set a two years before the start of the anime.

Lastly, why an M-rated fic?

We know way too damn well why this is a M rated fic dude

Aside from the violence that would be depicted here, there will be a love scene as well, though it'll be an integral part of the story, unlike others romance fics that uses hardcore ones.

While the romance in your stories makes me wish I was dead

Well, that's the summary I can tell you right now, but you'll soon see where this would lead to, so here is the opening chapter, so read and enjoy!

Disclaimer:

Danganronpa is owned by Spike Chunsoft and Lerche

Ch. 1: Rakkī Jiko

Hope's Peak Academy.

This is the school where the students attend to. To enroll, one must be top in their field of expertise and also must be a high school student. The students do not apply for the school but instead the school invites them. If they graduate from the school, they are almost certainly guaranteed for a successful life ahead. Students who attend the school are given the title "Super High School-Level".

I personally prefer as a title “Ultimate”, it sounds less stupid

Hope's Peak Private Academy is an exclusive, government-sanctioned school accepting only students with exceptional abilities. Its stated goal is to raise the future "hope" of the nation, and for that reason, it became known as "The Academy of Hope". It's a source of envy for average high schoolers, as it's common knowledge that one can gain great success in life just by being a Hope's Peak graduate. Certainly, many Hope's Peak graduates are now employed in high positions in every field of the professional world, so that statement is not an exaggeration.

There are two requirements to becoming a Hope's Peak student:

A) One must be currently enrolled in a high school and

B) One must super-excel at their field of expertise.

And C) If you are a normal student with no talent you must pay a shit-ton of money to enter the academy and be used as a Guinea Pig by the school staff

Hope's Peak doesn't hold any standard entrance exams, as the academy insists that the things tested by these kind of exams are meaningless for its purposes. Instead, students are scouted for by the academy's staff, who serve as both educators and researchers of extraordinary human ability. Some say Hope's Peak Academy's faculty members are much like parents, who made it their life's mission to find talent and nurture it in their children.

While mentally scarring the normal students

Hope's Peak Academy is not a traditional learning facility like other schools. It provides education for the talented, but at the same time it also researches that talent. The teaching staff aren't simple teachers. They're also scientists who research human talent.

Roy you already said this a paragraph ago, there is no need to repeat it

In order to provide even more funding for their experiments a special program was instated
Before any of the stories take place, Hope's Peak was a small-scale facility that could survive on a government subsidiary and graduate donations. The research was often blocked by a lack of resources, though. The school's steering committee was not satisfied with the state of the research, so they instituted the preparatory school system in order to bring in more money.

The gist of it is that the actual Ultimate students are affiliated with the main school, but there is now a separate facility attached to it, called a preparatory school. It's located on the west quarter of the campus, while the main school remains here in the east quarter, so we don't intermingle much. The prepatory school doesn't scout its students and it relies on a regular entrance exam to choose among applicants. The teachers are chosen the same way. The actual teachers of the main Hope's Peak are scientists who work and live at the school, while the prepatory school has regular teachers coming from outside.

So the talentless people have been confined in the west section of the academy so that, as the story said “so we don't intermingle much”. Probably this is just me but I see some really unfortunate implications in that line

Even though it's just a regular high-school, isn't it there was a flood of applications because a brand name is a powerful thing.

Wait what? Was there a flood of applications or not? Goddamnit Roy make up your mind!

People didn't care that it was just a preparatory school. The prestigious Hope's Peak Academy had finally opened its doors to the public.

Several high school students whose names were picked, mostly based on their area and level of expertise, and are now enrolled at the prestigious academy, and among those chosen was Makoto Naegi, who was given the title of "Super Highschool-Level Luckster" due to his name being picked due to sheer luck, though Naegi sees this as a "bad luck" since most of his moments in life was due to bad luck, with very few good luck events happened.

"Really...how and why was my name drawn? Will I really make it in this academy...?"

Nevertheless, Naegi adjusted well and through a stroke of luck,

A literal stroke of luck considering that he got in the school by winning a lottery, not kidding

he managed well in his studies, and at the same time made friends with other classmates, though one of his classmates, Kyoko Kirigiri appeared, and remained, stoic as she is concentrating on her studies, though while he is not looking, she seemed to have developed some interest in him after he first interacted with her, and even though she at first sees him as a classmate, she is slowly finding him...interesting due to his good nature.

According to Danganronpa IF it’s Makoto that has crush on Kyoko, she falls in love with Makoto during the game for… unknown reasons

-x-

In the next few months things went well in the academy, until a series of incidents where students becoming unruly and started to cause some disturbances within the school and a few students became victims of mugging while the said students are starting to act erratically and even skipped classes and this in turn attracted Kirigiri's attention after she noticed that one of them showed a rather obvious clue - red eyes.

Oh no, edgy teens with red contacts have invaded the school, run before they start whining about their life!

This causes her to secretly approached her father, Jin, who is the academy's headmaster and the two began talking over something that made Jin feel uneasy.

"What? Some students have red eyes and are acting erratically?"

"Yes, dad...and based from what I deduced..."

"Yes...?"

"I think those are early signs of drug abuse..."

"This is a serious...no...if what you deduced is..."

"Please let me go and investigate..."

"Okay...leave it to me...just do your thing and don't let them caught you...and be careful..."

Why… do… everyone… speaks… like… this… No really are they running out of breath or something? Should I call an ambulance?

"I will, dad..."

Taking his daughter's word at heart, he agreed to her suggestion to allow her to skip some classes so that she can commence her secret investigation on why some of the students began to act rather erratic and showed signs of drug abuse.

You already know why they are acting in an erratic way and showing sign of drug abuse, you said it yourself that it is because they’re using drugs. Roy c’mon man it ain’t hard to focus for just a second ya know?

Jin was getting concerned that the school's reputation would get tarnished should word about the drug trade within Hope's Peak Academy spreads beyond the school grounds.

-x-

A few days later, Kirigiri began skipping classes as she began to stealthily went

”She began to stealthily went” Roy what the fuck man

around the campus to see if she could find any activities that are related to drug trade and while she finds nothing so far, she noticed a high school students moving and acting suspiciously and she followed him where the chase led to a grassy lot near the fence of the academy where a a shady-looking man is waiting at the other side of the fence, and when the two men got close, they are seen exchanging packets, which Kirigiri, who managed to hid behind a thick bush, saw it, and immediately realized
that it was the illegal and dangerous drug, Methamphetamine,

Considering that we are not told how close Kyoko is to man and the fact that she can see what drug he’s buying I am gonna assume that she’s standing right next to them and she is kneeling down covering her eyes and pretending to hide in a bush

and there she overheard the two guys talking over something.

"Here you go..."

"Thanks..."

"Glad I made deal with you..."Super Trader"...you sure know how to conduct business..."

"Your welcome...I really need to make some money..."

"Speaking of which..."

"Relax...I have the payment...but need a place..."

"Okay...let's meet after you left school..."

"Got it..."

The unnamed boy smirked maliciously. The payment that he was gonna give him was not in money, but in lubeless anal sex

After that, the two guys departed and Kirigiri overheard the conversation and waited in the bush until it is clear,

So you’re saying that Kyoko overheard the conversation AFTER those guys went home… Nah it can’t be, I am probably imagining things

and there she decided to tell her father what she discovered, and several minutes later, she found out that Jin is having an emergency meeting and she couldn't reach him so she has no option but to tail the academy student, who is known for his title of "Super Highschool-level Trader", and she managed to figure out which class he is in and which route he would take. She knew she can't let him get out of her sight and if she did, then things would get worst.

No no NO! It’s worse you idiot not worst! Where the hell did you learn your English?

-x-

Several hours later, it was dismissal time, and the "Super High School-level Trader" is set to leave the academy to meet up with his drug supplier and is sort of in a hurry to get some supplies from his "source" while picking up his bag, which is revealed to be full of money which would serve as payment in exchange for getting a supply of the drug he was given, and while approaching the gates of the academy, he was accidentally bumped into a running Naegi, and both fell down while dropping their backpacks.

I bet what’s left of my mental sanity that they switch backpacks, just you watch

"Hey!"

"Ah...sorry!"

"Watch where you are going, you pipsqueak!"

"I apologize!"

"Asshole!"

"But..."

"Get lost before I kick your balls, you dickhead!"

"Geez..."

The "Super High School-level Trader" was livid and hurled explicit words at Naegi even tough the other teen apologized for what happened,

Witch we already established with the dialog right before this sentence. Not everyone has the memory span of a goldfish Roy

and both teens picked up their bags and left the academy gate while Kirigiri sensed that she might have problems as both the "trader's" bag and Naegi are identical yet she chose to go after the "trader" as she intends to find out who is supplying him the drugs, then pin them down before calling the police so as to end the drug trade at Hope's Peak Academy.

Several minutes later, the "Super High School-level Trader" meets up with his supplier of drugs at a snack stand, and there the two meet up and began their transaction where the drug dealer opened a suitcase revealing various illegal drugs,such as "shabu", coccaine, heroin,marijuana and others, which the "Super High School-level Trader" is ecstatic and hurriedly opened his backpack, but to his surprise the contents were not money, but school supplies, such as notebooks, books and a lunchbox, and when he saw the ID, it is revealed that the bag he is carrying belonged to Makoto Naegi!

Seems like I won the bet, better luck next time Roy! Also “coccaine”

"What the...?!"

"Hey! Is this some kind of a joke?"

"I must've..."

"Don't fool with me!"

"Wait...my bag...that Naegi brat must've have it!"

"Is that a reason?"

"I'll get it...just you wait!"

"Come on...I'm on a hurry...!"

As the two argued, Kirigiri is watching nearby, and realized that Naegi is carrying the "trader's" bag, and she is compelled to go find her classmate, but then "luck" would intervene when Naegi is passing by the scene and there the "Super High School-level Trader" and the drug dealer saw Naegi carrying the bag, which they realized that the bag that Naegi is carrying is the bag where the stash of money is and the two began confronting the teen which resulted in a tense stand off while Kirigiri is forced to bide her time and see where this would lead to.

May I know what is forcing you to not do anything? No? Ok then I’ll go fuck myself

"Hey you!"

"What? I already apologized for..."

"Give me that bag!"

"This is my bag! You already have yours!"

"That bag is mine! Give it to me already!"

"This is my bag! You already got yours! All I have are my school supplies!"

"Give me the fucking bag!"

”This is my bag! You already have yours!”

"Let go of me!"

As the "Trader" and the "Luckster" began to grapple over the bag, the drug dealer slowly brings out his gun, intending to shoot Naegi in order to get the bag, and by then Kirigiri came out of her hiding, and approached the drug dealer and uses a roundhouse kick that struck him on the face and fell down, then she kicked the gun so the drug dealer won't be able to pick it up. She then did a side kick on the "Trader" which causes him to release his hold over Naegi, but then the "Luckster" grabbed the "Detective" which caught her by surprise,

Makoto! There is a time and a place for groping girls and this ain’t the time!

which seconds later, a speeding van came and struck the "Super High School-level Trader" and the impact immediately killed him.

However, the van suddenly stopped and its window opened where a hail of bullets rained out and Kirigiri dragged Naegi to the ground to avoid the bullets while the drug dealer grabbed the suitcase and boarded the van before making a getaway, and there Kirigiri checked on Naegi to see if he is okay,

The amount of bullet holes in his body said otherwise

while at the same time realizing that an organized cartel has somewhat found a way to sell drugs to the students of Hope's Peak Academy.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah...I am..."

"That bag...it belonged to one of Hope's Peak Academy student..."

"That guy I bumped in to...he tried to grab my bag..."

"He's known as the "Super High School-level Trader"...and that bag you have is his..."

"Really?"

"It has a lot of cash...and some sachet of drugs..."

"Ehhh?"

After being told of why he was confronted by the two men, Naegi checked the bag and there he realized that the bag he was carrying belonged to the "Super High School-Level Trader" as the contents revealed to be a huge sum of money and a few sachets of illegal drugs, which Naegi realized that he unknowingly carried the wrong bag, and by then a passing police car came and saw Naegi holding the sachet

Oh boy! What a coincidence that a police car would be passing there at that precise moment!

and began questioning him which Kirigiri tries to vouch for him yet the cop told her that Naegi would have to come with him to the precinct to explain himself,

What about the student’s mangled body? Are you gonna leave it there to rot?

and Naegi mentally wailed as "bad luck" struck him at the most inopportune moment.

To Be Continued…

Hope you liked the first chapter of this fic, and this is just the start, and though you may find it rather odd that this scene resembled a typical detective film that involves a detective making a move to investigate a cartel,

I don’t remember seeing a detective film where the detective pretends to be a bush and almost gets a friend killed but what do I know

this is just the start and I'll be building up the moment where suspense...and romance comes in. As usual Naegi's luck would kick in, though it was a bad one as he is being accused of wielding illegal drugs, but Kirigiri is going to make sure his name gets cleared. More on how Naegi would get himself out of this mess, and what role is he going to play will be detailed in the upcoming chapters.

Can you sense how exited I am right now? Neither can I

Preview:

The next chapter will commence on how Kirigiri and Naegi would team up and start finding a way to figure out on how illegal drugs came from and who is supplying them to the students of Hope's Peak Academy.

So a moron and a cardboard cutout team up to stop a drug traffic. I don’t feel safe

Well that was the first chapter of this fic, I hope that you were able to get some enjoyment outta this.
The next chapter will come up whenever college stop begin a pain in the ass.

See ya next time.

This post has been edited by AnItalianGuy: Feb 11 2017, 03:40 AM

--------------------
Begin salty is an art my friend, thats why you suck so much at it

List of mocks:
In progress: The Luckster And The Detective
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #2
GorillaGamer

Super High School Level Pimp

Member No.: 1,378

post May 24 2016, 01:22 PM
QUOTE (AnItalianGuy @ May 25 2016, 12:53 AM) *
Roy you do know that Makoto and Kyoko are a canon couple yes? I mean it’s heavily implied that they have romantic feelings for each other in the game. You did play the game right?

What?! I know this happens in the game, but why? Kyoko's far too good for Naegi.

"Hey!"

"Ah...sorry!"

"Watch where you are going, you pipsqueak!"

"I apologize!"

"Asshole!"

"But..."

"Get lost before I kick your balls, you dickhead!"

"Geez..."

Masked Rider Roy tip No.7: Always have some faceless person act like a jackass to Naegi, in order for the piece of cardboard to be given sympathy.

Good mock by the way. I can't wait for what other stupid shit Roy has in stock for us.

--------------------
List of mocks can be found here: Here

QUOTE (AnItalianGuy @ May 27 2016, 02:03 AM) *
Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
+Quote Post
Post #3
AnItalianGuy

Unfunny Asshole

post May 25 2016, 12:33 PM
What?! I know this happens in the game, but why? Kyoko's far too good for Naegi.

Considering that Sayaka died, Toko is head over the heels for Byakuya and Asahina only wanted Makoto to help her be for femminine someone's gotta be main love interest I guess

Masked Rider Roy tip No.7: Always have some faceless person act like a jackass to Naegi, in order for the piece of cardboard to be given sympathy.

Hey dude guess what, this chapter is full of that! Isn't live just beatiful?

Barely two chapters in and I already feel like dying.

But let us waste no time in regret and let us return into the madness that is Roy’s world

Okay...a few reviews, yet this is enough for me to get inspiration to bring in the second chapter, and this is where things start as Kirigiri and Naegi commence their team up and work together which foreshadows their working team that would happen in episodes 7-13 in the game and anime that would lead to Junko Enoshima's exposure as the mastermind in the "Hope's Peak Academy Mutual Killings".

Last chapter showed you how this story commences and Naegi's "luck" sends him in a bad situation and Kirigiri is trying to get him out, and in this chapter will result in Kirigiri and Naegi taking a leave from the academy to begin their "mission" on how to find this cartel and expose them before they take their hold on Hope's Peak Academy's students that would turn them into drug depended addicts. This is where our heroes' adventures start, and expect this to be full of mystery and suspense

Well, that's the summary I can tell you right now, but you'll soon see where this would lead to, so here is the opening chapter, so read and enjoy!

I don’t know why but I have a really bad feeling about this

Disclaimer:

Ch. 2: Tōkyō Baisu no Keisei

Tokyo Police Station.

Makoto Naegi is inside the interrogation room and is being interrogated by policemen who picked up Naegi and are trying to get him to admit that he is trafficking in drugs which the "Luckster" reiterated that he got the wrong bag and stated that Kirigiri witnessed it all which they refused to acknowledge as they used the teen as a scapegoat to "clean" their record because of their failure to apprehend a suspect after word that the drug trade is picking up in their district and sees Naegi as a way to make themselves look good.

And once again those two character are created only to torment Makoto and make him appear more sympathetic to the readers just like GorillaGamer pointed out. Normally it is understandable that a cop would question you about the drugs that he found in your backpack, yes that is not Makoto’s backpack but he had it with him at that moment so it’s natural to doubt him don’t ya think? And instead the cops here are portrayed as opportunistic assholes who saw in Makoto the opportunity to clear their reputation and not as an actual suspect

"Okay...stop wasting our time and say you're the one...!"

"But...!"

"You heard him...admit it!"

"Or else we'll charge you for perjury!"

"But I'm not a trafficker! That bag belonged to someone else!"

"Either you say you're the one or we'll lose our cool!"

"So don't try our patience..."

"I'm innocent!"

At the information desk, Kirigiri sensed that she is intentionally kept out from reaching Naegi and the police are refusing her statement and evidence that Naegi is innocent and suspect that some of the cops here may be connected to the cartel

Or maybe it is because they think you are Makoto’s accomplice, ya know the fact that you are trying to defend a person that was found with drugs in his bag is kind of suspicious

so she secretly sent a text message to her father and informed him of their current predicament, and soon Jin got the message and contacted one of his trusted confidants within the police force and have him sent to the precinct to fetch both Naegi and Kirigiri.

Back at the interrogation room, the cops began to resort physical interrogation to pressure Naegi into admitting which he steadfastly refused to give in and proclaimed his innocence which one of the cops began using a club to beat him down and urged the boy to admit that he owns the drugs which he refused, resulting in another beating, yet Naegi endured the beatings knowing that he is not guilty of any wrong doing but this made the corrupt cops resort to harsher beatings just to make the 16-year old boy "confess" to the crime.

This is unreal, just look at how far Roy goes just to make a character sympathetic, and considering that Makoto is mostly used by Roy as a “self insert” it just shows how pathetic he is. Oh and also the cops went from assholes to corrupt for no reason

After a few minutes, Naegi's upper torso was badly bruised while his face has bruises as well though his body is just moments away from giving in to the pain and the cops tells the boy to say "yes" but he refused knowing that they want to frame him, and by then Kirigiri barged her way in and saw what the cops' brutality are doing to her classmate and uses her martial arts skills to strike them away and stood in front of Naegi.

"That's enough!"

"Look. bitch...I told you to..."

"Look out!"

"AAIIYYAAHHH!"

"OW!"

"OOOFFF!"

"SHE KICKED MY FACE!"

"SOMEBODY SCREW THAT BITCH!"

The cops stood up and aimed their guns at Kirigiri, as other cops came after she got passed them earlier, and told the "Super High School-level Detective" that she is under arrest for "obstruction of justice" yet Kirigiri rebutted that they are in trouble for torturing an innocent boy and making falsified information

What information? No really according to the story the only reason that they are beating the shit out of him is to make themselves look less incompetent, they have falsified no information whatsoever, in fact those information are not even mentioned up until now. As inconsistent as ever our dear Roy

by framing Naegi of a crime he did not committed, and a tense stand off ensued as she shielded the injured Naegi as the cops are closing in, and by then a dozen policemen from other precincts, accompanied by some reporters and photographers, arrived and witnessed the scene and by then they disarmed the corrupt cops and took pictures as evidence while Kirigiri tended to Naegi's injuries and was taken to a nearby hospital.

It turns out that the cops from another precinct were Jin Kirigiri's contacts and he sent them to assist Kyoko Kirigiri after getting her SOS text message about Naegi's situation and with the situation contained everything is now fine as later in the day the precinct where Naegi was wrongly arrested underwent a management change as the cops, as well as the officer in charge, were either sacked and/or demoted while an investigation is pending, while Kirigiri told her father what happened and there the father and daughter discussed even more on how to find the drug dealer who escaped and both figured that someone is protecting him.

In the end, Kyoko persuaded her father to allow her to take time off from the academy so that she can commence an undercover work to find the cartel and infiltrate it,

Or maybe leave such a dangerous mission to actual professionals, but what do I know. Also Jin why are you letting your daughter get involved in something as dangerous as that, she could be captured and killed haven't you considered that?

but then asked a favor which made Jin a bit surprised when told of what her favor is, and is quite baffled as to why she asked for such a request, even though he felt that this might do little to help in his daughter's case.

"Eh? You want me to what?"

"Yes, dad..."

"Are you sure? Don't you think that's..."

"He is a fine choice for me..."

"Really...?"

”No offence dear but a human shaped cardboard cutout has no utility in a mission like this”

"Yes...he is the reason why I'm still alive..."

"Very well...I accept...and I'll try to cover for you two..."

"Thank you, dad..."

While he didn't like the idea at first, he accepted his daughter's request and she thanked her father for accepting it before she leaves the academy and heads for the hospital where Naegi is confined, and there she asked the attending doctor how Naegi is doing, which he said that the boy will be recovering, which he would have to stay confined for a few days before being discharged, and there she and Naegi had a talk, which he is surprised when told of what is going to happen from this point onwards.

"Eh? Seriously?"

"Yes."

"But...why me?"

"Because your "luck" saved my life..."

"But...all I get is "bad luck"..."

"But your "luck" is the reason why I'm still alive...and how the "Trader" is exposed as the one who delivered the drugs at Hope's Peak Academy..."

"Are you sure it's okay for me to..."

"Yes...and trust me...the headmaster will facilitate for our leave of absence..."

Naegi is surprised when told that he would be taking a leave from Hope's Peak Academy and work with Kirigiri in an undercover mission to find out about the drug cartel and who is supplying illegal drugs to the students at the academy and that both teens are to use assumed names and disguises in order to blend in after the drug dealer has seen Naegi and Kirigiri's faces. When asked why he is chosen as her partner, Kirigiri claimed that his "luck" saved her life and felt that his "luck" might help in solving this case though Naegi mentally wondered if his luck is good or not.

Yes Roy I already know that. I read the dialog that you provided us

Nevertheless, she told him that Jin will vouch for them and that their undercover work will commence a week later so that Naegi would have time to recuperate after getting discharged from the hospital.

-x-

Twelve days later, Naegi arrived at the house of the Kirigiri family, though only Kirigiri is present as Jin is still at Hope's Peak Academy running the school while explaining that both Kyoko and Naegi are taking a "leave of absence", ans Naegi stood outside,

”Ans”? Did you meant “and”?

Kirigiri stepped out of the house and is ready, where she greeted him and told him how the undercover operation is going to be executed, which Naegi wondered if this would work out believing his "luck" might put them in jeopardy, though she assured to him that as long as he stick to the plan things would work out, which she claimed that she hope it would.

"You're three minutes late..."

"Sorry..."

"Never mind..."

"..."

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah...but...do you think my "luck" will be of help to you...?"

"Yes...and as long as you stick to my instructions...your "luck" will be handy..."

"O-okay..."

Those dialogs are so goddamn awkward, all those pauses make me think every character in Roy’s story have no idea how to talk to other people

By then the two teens leave immediately and are now on their way to find the elusive cartel that has evaded police detection and made impact by hiring the now-deceased "Super High School-level Trader" in to selling drugs to students for them.

-x-

At Hope's Peak Academy, inside the conference room, Jin Kirigiri is talking to his fellow staff members and told them that his daughter and Naegi are taking a leave of absence from the academy in order to go undercover and find out as well as expose this drug cartel that is secretly using the students to sell illegal drugs for them, and this earned mixed reactions, some criticizing Jin for "spoiling" his daughter and some believed that Naegi is "useless" because of his so-called "luck" and urged Jin to expel Naegi, branding the ten boy for being an "excess baggage".

Even those guys are shit talking Naegi? It seems that this chapter has exists only to give Makoto as many sympathy points as humanly possible. Oh and also why aren’t they criticizing Jin for sending his daughter to a suicide mission? *Sigh* What have I gotten myself into…

"Seriously, Jin..."

"Spoiling your daughter is one thing...but allowing her to take that Naegi- boy with her..."

"He's nothing but bad luck!"

"And that's why this "luck title" is worthless!"

"I say you expel that Naegi! He's a garbage!"

"If that's what you think of Makoto Naegi, then you're free to turn in your resignation papers!"

"Eh?"

"You can't...!"

However, Jin stick to his guns and reiterated that he knows what he is doing and will believe in his daughter and Naegi, verbally shooting down his colleagues for their selfish comments

What do you mean with selfish? They told your daughter’s idea was stupid and that you should not listen to her, where is the selfish in ensuring that two students of the academy don’t get killed?

and assured to them that things will work out as well as it would save this academy's students from falling into drug dependence and send the cartel to jail and ending the drug trade that had just plagued the school, and the staff members resigned that Jin will keep his words and will have to wait and see if Kyoko Kirigiri and Makoto Naegi would succeed in their mission.

To Be Continued…

Hope you liked this chapter of this fic, though it focused mostly on Negi being given a hard time inside a pol;ice precinct

Negi? Who’s that, I don’t remember this character who apparently also got abused in the police station who apparently also got abused in the police station

and Kirigiri coming to his rescue, but nevertheless this set the events that will play in the next chapters, as the two teen students from Hope's Peak Academy are going to go undercover to find and expose the drug cartel that nearly succeeded in putting their drug trade hold on the school, and the "detective" is going to get clues and learn more about the cartel's MO with the assistance of the "luckster".

Preview:

The next chapter will commence on how Kirigiri and Naegi would team up and start finding a way to figure out on how illegal drugs came from and who is supplying them to the students of Hope's Peak Academy.

I feel like not even a lifetime supply of Vodka will be enough to get through this…

Well that was the second chapter, hope ya enjoyed it. Now if you excuse me I’ll go drown my sorrow in alcohol.

See ya next time

This post has been edited by AnItalianGuy: Feb 11 2017, 02:53 AM

--------------------

List of mocks:
+Quote Post
Post #4
GorillaGamer

post May 25 2016, 06:05 PM
QUOTE (AnItalianGuy @ May 26 2016, 06:03 AM) *
Considering that Sayaka died, Toko is head over the heels for Byakuya and Asahina only wanted Makoto to help her be for femminine someone's gotta be main love interest I guess

Well Naegi could always have a relationship with Hagakure...

"Seriously, Jin..."

"Spoiling your daughter is one thing...but allowing her to take that Naegi- boy with her..."

"He's nothing but bad luck!"

"And that's why this "luck title" is worthless!"

"I say you expel that Naegi! He's a garbage!"

"If that's what you think of Makoto Naegi, then you're free to turn in your resignation papers!"

"Eh?"

"You can't...!"

Am I the only one who agrees with these faceless assholes on how the luck title is worthless? At least the other titles had their designated students put effort into them. And nice to see that Jin is willing to fire several of his staff members, because they said mean things to Naegi.

Seriously, Jin is a masive moron.

--------------------

Jesus man what is up with you and all of those waifus! Are you secretly the "Ultimate Pimp"?
+Quote Post
Post #5
AnItalianGuy

Unfunny Asshole

post May 28 2016, 12:42 PM
Am I the only one who agrees with these faceless assholes on how the luck title is worthless? At least the other titles had their designated students put effort into them

Well hi there Nagito, how's your left hand? Anyway yeah, as a talent it is kind of is worthless. The only reason why Lucksters get into the academy is because the researchers in the academy still dont understand how luck works

And nice to see that Jin is willing to fire several of his staff members, because they said mean things to Naegi.

Seriously, Jin is a masive moron.

The fact that this moron became a principal still shocks me. Who in the name of hell thought this was a good idea?

In the previous episode of The Faggot And The Moron: Makoto get’s his ass handed to him, Kyoko wants to go on a suicidal mission and Jin allows her to do so because he is a massive selfish moron who uses his daughter to clear the reputation of his academy without thinking of the danger he is putting his daughter. Oh and also he almost fires his colleagues because they thought his daughter’s idea was a stupid and he calls them selfish.

And now onto this chapter

Okay...a few reviews,

Talking about those reviews I checked ‘em out, in twenty reviews only two have criticism, the other are mindless praise. Those people are a disgrace to modern literature

yet this is enough for me to get inspiration to bring in the third chapter, and this is where things start where the last chapter left off as Kirigiri and Naegi commence their team up and work together which will take them to several areas within Tokyo to hunt down drug dealers who are connected to a cartel that managed to infiltrate a student of Hope's Peak Academy.

Last chapter showed you how this story commences and Naegi's "luck" sends him in a bad situation and Kirigiri is trying to get him out, and this resulted in a brief melee with the corrupt police force, until the two teens are eventually cleared of the charges, and now in this chapter things will result in Kirigiri and Naegi taking a leave from the academy to begin their "mission" on how to find this cartel and expose them before they take their hold on Hope's Peak Academy's students that would turn them into drug depended addicts.

Aren’t they already drug addicts, I mean in the first chapter Kyoko states that the students show symptoms of drug abuse so yeah

This is where our heroes' adventures start, and expect this to be full of mystery and suspense

Disclaimer:

Ch. 3: Karera no Otorisōsa ni Intārūdo

Tokyo.

Makoto Naegi and Kyoko Kirigiri arrived and are now standing by at a snack bar as she told her partner that they are waiting for one of her "contacts" to arrive and there she will introduce to him so that he would know where to get information and clues as to where they would start in finding out about the cartel and which drug dealers are involved in distributing the drugs to students at Hope's Peak Academy, which Naegi nodded, as he wondered how their mission would turn out as this is his first time in doing something like this.

After several minutes the teens are approached by a pretty teenage girl, and to Naegi's confusion, she is dressed in a sexy Santa Clause suit and there Kirigiri introduced her as "Santa-Chan"

I don’t know why but I read that as Chris Chan and because of that my mind is now full images of Chris in a skimpy santa outfit… I am in dire need of medical attention

and told him that Santa-Chan will be their "source of information" much to his surprise.

"Hello!"

"About time you arrived..."

"Huh? A girl in a Santa Claus suit? It's not even Christmas!"

"Naegi-kun...allow me to introduce to you...code name: Santa-chan."

"Please to meet you!"

"Umm...hello..."

"Have you brought information that we can use...?"

"Yes. Kiri-chan!"

"Let me hear it then..."

Like what Santa Claus does, Santa-Chan brought out something from her bag and revealed to be a huge map of Tokyo, where Kirigiri and Naegi glanced at the map
where several "x" are marked at certain areas, where the marks are revealed to be certain business districts within Tokyo, which gave Kirigiri ideas on where to start
looking for the cartel members. As naegi looked at the map, the scene shifts closer where you can see which areas are marked. They are:

- Akasaka

- Ikebukuro

- Roppongi

- Shinjuku

- Shibuya

- Shiodome

If demons will not invade those districts I’m gonna be really sad

With six areas to choose from to begin their search, Naegi is a bit skeptical on how to find their target with the areas quite far from each of their destinations, but Santa-Chan assured to him that she has her "sources" and that she will give Kirigiri a call once she gets info and sights on the one that they are looking for, in which Kirigiri nodded as this would help in their search for the ones who are secretly distributing drugs to innocent students at Hope's Peak Academy and vowed to bring them down and bring them to justice, which Naegi wondered if they would succeed in this mission of theirs.

Naegi quit whining, you’ve been doing that since the start. I wish Byakuya was in this story

After that, Santa-Chan leaves and begins her role in providing help to Kirigiri and Naegi, and the two teens leave as she tells her partner that they are going to stroll around Tokyo while awaiting news from their "source", which Naegi nodded as he wondered what his fellow classmates think once they noticed that he and Kirigiri are absent from class.

No one cares about Makoto so they’ll probably shrug it off and keep going with their lives

-x-

At Hope Peak's Academy, the Class Of '78 are on a recess and noticed that both Kirigiri and Naegi are absent,

Damn, took ‘em almost half of the school day to find out Makoto and Kyoko were missing, what a marvelous display of stupidity!

with Kiyotaka Ishimarucomplaining that the two are both out at the same time, which Hifumin Yamada suspected that the two are "believed to be secretly dating" which Aoi Asahina suspected it as well,

You see, there is no such thing as a coincidence in Roy’s fics, if a boy and girl happen to do something together they must be dating. Also I don’t remember Kyotaka’s name begin that long

with Celestia Ludenberg supporting the rumor and in turn caused Sayaka Maizono to get suspicious and worried since she has secret feelings for Naegi though Sakura Ohgami urged her classmates not to jump to conclusions and they should wait for the two to show up and from there they will ask Kirigiri and Naegi on why they were coincidentally absent at the same time.

Oh my, it seems that the Ogre is the only one who possesses a working brain. Fascinating

"Naegi is absent...? And so is Kirigiri?"

"That's odd...absent at the same time...?"

"That's unacceptable! They must know that absence would affect their grades! They should practice healthy lifestyle so that they won't use sickness as an excuse not to attend classes!"

"Hmm...I bet Naegi and Kirigiri are secretly dating..."

"Huh? Are you sure?"

"Fu-fu-fu...Quite a gamble for Naegi-kun..."

"Everyone...let us not jump to conclusion..."

"Sakura-chan's right...once they attend again...that's when we're going to ask questions..."

"He's right..."

"Let's wait..."

"Naegi-kun...are you really dating Kirigiri-san...? What about me? You're the reason why I gained strength...because I like you...!"

By then a teacher arrived and told the students that class in now in session and the students prepare for their next lessons while hoping that Kirigiri and Naegi would attend the next day and ask them what happened, so that this would end the rumor and speculation about the two.

Because the fact that two students are absent at the same time is serious business and totally more important then their education. Can someone explain me why those guys are the only hope for the earth?

-x-

Back at Tokyo, after several hours, Kirigiri and Naegi stopped at a snack bar to rest after their search gave almost no results, though she is undaunted while Naegi sighed as he was a bit tired after walking for so long but then his "luck" came and seemingly gave him and Kirigiri a good one as Santa-Chan came and told them she has some "good news" as she managed to find a "source" on how, who and where they can get a lead on who is supplying illegal drugs to students and Kirigiri is all ears and is awaiting the info and Naegi asked if this "source" is an adult or a teenager and there Santa-Chan begins her "report" and there the two teens gave their views.

"Merry Christmas!"

"But it's not even December yet..."

Santa-Chan glared at Makoto while erasing his name from the good boys list and adding it to the bad boys list which causes Makoto to burst into tears. After the deed was done she whispered in the ear of the still sobbing Makoto “It’s always Christmas bitch”

"Calm down, Naegi-kun...Santa-chan...have you..."

"Yes, and this info I gained would benefit you two..."

"We are listening..."

"..."

"The cartel is operating within Roppongi...and is aided by one of your schoolmates...he's said to have a tag name of "Salesman"...who is a friend of "Trader"...whom you tried to take down but was ran over by a vehicle..."

"Eh? Seriously?"

"Tell us more, Santa-chan..."

Naegi is shocked while Kirigiri remained calm yet her eyes had a rather livid look when told by their "source of information" that a supplier of one the cartel they been seeking is situated within the Roppongi area, and the cartel is being aided by one of the students of Hope's Peak Academy, who is known by his tag name of "Super High School-level Salesman", and that he is a friend and cohort of the recently killed "Super High School-level Trader", and Kirigiri asked if she can take her and Naegi to the area where the cartel is doing their business and meetings though Naegi advises Kirigiri about it fearing that the "Salesman" might recognize them, yet she responded by saying that she has made some "counters" for such a situation.

Santa-chan nodded and began to lead the two teens as they head for Roppongi and the two teens are bracing themselves as they are about to meet with the cartel that are shipping illegal drugs and the "Super High School-level Salesman" which Kirigiri intend to find out who he is and find a way to expose him and the cartel for ruining the lives of the innocent youths due to their reckless distribution of their dreaded drugs.

-x-

At a local bar in Roppongi, the time now is 18:00 and the scene shifts inside where you can see a lot of people dining inside, and most of the patrons are businessmen and politicians alike, and are swooning with bar girls dressed in playboy outfits which resembled the ones you see in Las Vegas in USA, and there the scene slowly revealed that the "Super High School-level Salesman" is talking with some men in business attire, where a briefcase is being shown and when opened, it revealed a lot of illegal drugs, such as coccaine,

Considering the presence of bunny girls I don’t think that this is the kind of bar a children is allowed to go into, also there's the coccaine typo again

LSD, Ecstasy, among others, and there the rogue Hope's Peak Academy student began his "business transaction" with the men, who turn out to be members of a notorious drug cartel.

"Hello, gentlemen..."

"Well, well...the "Trader" from Hope's Peak Academy..."

"You got something for us?"

"Hope it's worth out effort in seeing you..."

"I promise your times won't be in vain...after all...I'm a "Salesman"..."

"Then you have something we want?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Good..."

"Let's get to business then..."

By then Kirigiri and Naegi arrived, wearing disguises such as wigs and sporting business-clad attires, and there she saw the "Super High School-level Salesman" handing cash to the men while receiving the drugs which she recognize him as she encountered him before and she is now sure that he is the one who had the recently deceased "Super High School-level Trader" do the selling at Hope's Peak Academy, and now this is her chance to solve the case and put an end to the cartel once and for all.

She whispered to Naegi and pointed to him that the teen talking to the unidentified men are the cartel members and advised him to act like they planned so as not to give him and herself away, which Naegi nodded as the two teens began their work and approached the group where the "Super High School-level Salesman" is still talking to the cartel members, and when the two teens arrived and "introduced" themselves as "potential distributors", both the "Salesman" and the cartel members listened as Kirigiri used persuasive means to convince them that she wants to do business with them, slowly earning their trust.

And how exactly she earned their trust you may ask? Roy refuses to tell us so at this point you can only imply how she did it and considering that she used “persuasive means”... well the joke tells itself

Naegi remained quiet throughout the discussion but then the "Salesman" approached him and attempts to converse with him seeing that he is Kirigiri's "assistant" and the "Luckster" sticks to the plan and does his best to "mingle" with the suspect, which worked so far, having earned the "Salesman's" "friendship", which Naegi managed to conceal his true identity so as not to jeopardize his and Kirigiri's mission.

"You sure are young...you intend to make money this young?"

"Ehe-he-he...yes...I want to earn money the shortcut way..."

"How about you hang out with me? I can help you earn a lot of Yen...and if your lucky...american Dollars...straight from "Uncle Sam"..."

"Really...? I don't know...what if..."

"Stick with me...and you will see..."

"Er.."

"Want me to treat you to some beer?"

"Ah...no thanks..I'm..."

The "Salesman" felt he has found friendship in the disguised Naegi

I wonder how long we have until he too beats the shit out of Makoto

and offered to treat him with "good stuffs" such as food and drink (i.e. beer, wine), though Naegi politely declined the offer, but then Naegi's "bad luck" struck as he accidentally hit a mug of wine which spilled on the "Salesman's" lap, and though he apologized, the "Salesman" stated that it is alright and grabbed a napkin to wipe off the stain, unknowingly dropping his cellphone, which fell on the floor and Kirigiri secretly took by using her foot to drag it towards her.

The "meeting" went well as the "Salesman" and the cartel are pleased with how the discussion went on, while Kirigiri managed to keep them from noticing Naegi, who secretly removed his foot from his shoes to use his toes to place the fallen cellphone inside his shoe,

He did such a complicated things with his toes? Without no one noticing the movement? I call bullshit

and then pretended to fix his shoe when in reality he took the cellphone and turned it off and then placing it inside his socks before composing himself. After that Kirigiri managed to earn the cartel's trust and secured a way for her and Naegi to gain access to the cartel's business before ending the meeting.

As Naegi and Kirigiri leaves, the "Super High School-level Salesman" frantically searched for his cellphone at the area he was sitting earlier, unaware that Naegi took it with him and had no idea that the two undercover teens are now on the way in figuring out what the "Salesman's" contact numbers on his cellphone are about to be pried by "prying eyes".

To Be Continued…

Hope you liked this chapter of this fic, though it focused mostly on Kirigiri and Naegi mixing with the cartel members, and yet it introduced a sub-villain in the form of the "Super High School-level Salesman" who turn out to be a rogue student

Wait a minute, when was it mentioned that he was a rogue student? Is my memory really that shitty or does Roy just pull shit outta his ass?

from Hope's Peak Academy, and the story is now picking up after Naegi's "luck" kicked in and allowed him and Kirigiri to acquire their first clue to infiltrating the cartel.

Preview:

The next chapter will continue on how Kirigiri and Naegi would get their way in to the cartel's "warehouse" of drugs while remaining in undercover to get close to their target while the "Super High School-level Salesman" slowly developed an interest in Kirigiri while Naegi is having trouble of his own...

I swear to god if those trouble involves Makoto getting beaten up in the next chapter I’ll be really angry

Well that was the third chapter of this disaster of a mock, hope ya enjoyed it

See ya next time

This post has been edited by AnItalianGuy: Feb 11 2017, 03:01 AM

--------------------

List of mocks:
+Quote Post
Post #6
Bonglorio

Horrible person with an irredeemable mouth

Member No.: 647

post May 29 2016, 02:19 PM
Dark blue is a terrible choice against a dark background.

--------------------
[9:09:06 PM] Soren Highwind: Please don't make me a dick cannibal shane.

[11:45:16 PM] Scream: i have become one with the slug
+Quote Post
Post #7
Saltynails

Member No.: 1,842

post May 30 2016, 06:46 PM
My main question for the author is why the fuck he/she would feature Naegi as the main character without expanding his personality in any meaningful way. His character is as flat as the game's art style.

Anyway, good to see that you're mocking one of the many fanfictions that defile my favorite VN-type video game series.

Also:

I don’t know why but I read that as Chris Chan and because of that my mind is now full images of Chris in a skimpy santa outfit… I am in dire need of medical attention

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE ME THAT MENTAL IMAGE YOU FUCKING ITALIAN FUCK

--------------------
Mocks: 27 Ounces by JDR (In Progress)
In the grim derpness of the 3rd millenium, there is only fail.
+Quote Post
Post #8
GorillaGamer

post May 31 2016, 12:56 AM
QUOTE (AnItalianGuy @ May 29 2016, 06:12 AM) *
Well hi there Nagito, how's your left hand?

Yeah, it feels really great. Kind of like it came from a different person. It makes masturbating a lot better.

Talking about those reviews I checked ‘em out, in twenty reviews only two have criticism, the other are mindless praise. Those people are a disgrace to modern literature

Fanfiction rule No.5: It doesn't matter how bad your story is, there will always be people who will praise it like it's the best thing ever.

Don't lie to me. You get excited about the thought of Chris-Chan in a skimpy Santa outfit.

Naegi quit whining, you’ve been doing that since the start. I wish Byakuya was in this story

I can one up that. How about having Byakuya and Kuzuryu join forces to take down the cartel, with some help from Sonia?

"Naegi is absent...? And so is Kirigiri?"

"That's odd...absent at the same time...?"

"That's unacceptable! They must know that absence would affect their grades! They should practice healthy lifestyle so that they won't use sickness as an excuse not to attend classes!"

"Hmm...I bet Naegi and Kirigiri are secretly dating..."

"Huh? Are you sure?"

"Fu-fu-fu...Quite a gamble for Naegi-kun..."

"Everyone...let us not jump to conclusion..."

"Sakura-chan's right...once they attend again...that's when we're going to ask questions..."

"He's right..."

"Let's wait..."

"Naegi-kun...are you really dating Kirigiri-san...? What about me? You're the reason why I gained strength...because I like you...!"

Masked Rider Roy tip No.8: Give the rest of the cast a few lines of dialogue only, to make it look like you are a fan of the franchise.

and offered to treat him with "good stuffs" such as food and drink (i.e. beer, wine), though Naegi politely declined the offer, but then Naegi's "bad luck" struck as he accidentally hit a mug of wine which spilled on the "Salesman's" lap, and though he apologized, the "Salesman" stated that it is alright and grabbed a napkin to wipe off the stain

What really pisses me off about Roy is the fact that he won't shut up about Naegi's bad luck, which I don't think is even a part of what little character he has.

I swear to god if those trouble involves Makoto getting beaten up in the next chapter I’ll be really angry

What would really make me angry is if Roy decides to create an asshole, who fights with Naegi over Kyoko, just like in the others fics of his I mocked..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #9
AnItalianGuy

Unfunny Asshole

post Jun 1 2016, 08:58 AM
My main question for the author is why the fuck he/she would feature Naegi as the main character without expanding his personality in any meaningful way. His character is as flat as the game's art style.

Roy uses Makoto like a self insert that is why he's personality is not developed. He basically exists so Roy can fuck his waifus

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE ME THAT MENTAL IMAGE YOU FUCKING ITALIAN FUCK

It seems like those trips to the offended page didn't really do a whole lot for ya if Chris Chan is enough to spook ya

Don't lie to me. You get excited about the thought of Chris-Chan in a skimpy Santa outfit.

Oh yeah? Well you... got exited when Roy fucked your waifu!

I can one up that. How about having Byakuya and Kuzuryu join forces to take down the cartel, with some help from Sonia?

You know, given some time I could write a story like that. Maybe some kind of parallel story where Makoto's classmates invastigate the disappearence of Makoto and Kyoko with the help of Fuyuhiko and the others

Hey people guess what time it is? Yep ya got it, it's that time of the day when good ol Vincent thinks he's funny and decides to mock some shit.
There is a lemon in this chapter, you've been warned

Okay...a few reviews, yet this is enough for me to get inspiration to bring in the third chapter, and this is where things start where the last chapter left off as Kirigiri and Naegi commence their team up and work together in which they are going to download the contents of the cellphone that Naegi secretly took from the "Super High School-level Salesman". Once they have what they need, they are going to take steps to get evidences to pin them down and put the cartel away, but then the pair encountered some trouble, which Naegi gets the burden once you read the chapter below.

Well, that's the summary I can tell you right now, so read and enjoy!

Ch. 4: Yotta no Koun

Roppongi...

The scene shifts inside a room of a rented inn where Makoto Naegi and Kyoko Kirigiri arrived and are now examining the cellphone after Kirigiri removed the sim card and replaced it with a spare one so that the "Salesman" won't be able to trace it while at the same time she managed to deactivate its GPS system, and thus she and Naegi can hook the cellphone's contents on her laptop that she brought and are now about to open it when a knock on the door is heard and Naegi went to check it out, and as he opened it, the person standing outside is none other than Santa-Chan.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Whoa!"

Makoto is still not used to the ungodly sight that is festive Chris Chan, and neither am I

"Santa-Chan's here!"

"Good to see you...thank you for answering my call..."

"No problem, Kyoko-chan!"

"I wonder why she always dresses like Santa Clause..."

”I also wonder what’s up with that weird yellow medallion she always wear…”

"Please come in...I have something for you...you too, Naegi-kun..."

"Here I come!"

Kirigiri nodded as Santa-chan came in and there the trio assembled at the bed where Kirigiri opened the laptop and then uses a USB cable that links the cellphone and the laptop and there they slowly downloaded a list of possible contacts of the cartel members along with their contact numbers and which places they frequented,

Question: if the sim has been removed from the phone then how are they able to download the list of contacts? Are the contacts saved in another format like a photo? Also how can they deduce by only using their names which place they hang around? So many unanswered questions

and there the trio have an idea on where the possible shipments of the illegal drugs can be found and hidden and Kirigiri began printing it on a portable printer that she brought, and after printing them she gave each one to Naegi and Santa-chan and told the two that they need to split up and see if the places they are about to go would be the ones where the shipments are hidden and about to be distributed to the would-be victims.

After that, Kirigiri returned the sim card to the cellphone and reactivated the GPS system while it is still turned off and there she assigned Naegi to return it to the bar where the "Salesman" frequented so that he won't suspect that the cellphone has been tampered with, which Naegi nodded while Santa-Chan took her leave as she is to commence what Kirigiri assigned her to, and from there Kirigiri began to examine the list she printed to see if there are any connections to Roppongi's police force as she began to suspect that the cartel is so active that it's strange that the police there "unbelievably" didn't notice it.

-x-

At the bar where he and Kirigiri went yesterday, Naegi (now in his usual disguise),

Which is never given an appropriate description aside from a “wig and a suit”, for all I know he’s dressed like a clown

went inside and sat at the area where he and Kirigiri sat on and secretly turns on the cellphone and puts it between the couch seats so as to make it appear that the "Salesman" had accidentally place it there so he won't suspect a thing, and seeing that things are quite clear,

Naegi is about to take his leave when the "Super High School-level Salesman" arrive and saw the "Super High School-level Luckster" about to leave so he approached him so he can chat with the disguised Naegi, much to Naegi's apprehension that he might "give away" himself.

"Yo, Mako Nago!"

Mako Nago? Who the hell is that? I don’t remember this character

"Ah, it's you..."

"Quite a surprise to bump in to you...!"

"Yeah, I guess...well..I should be going now..."

"Whoa...hold on...since your here...let's chat and drink for a while...don't worry...it's my treat..."

"Um...really...you don't have to..."

"Come on...it'll be okay..."

"Oh no...! Bad luck struck me...!"

*Last chapter I forgot to mention Kirigiri and Naegi's "undercover aliases", so here is what they are referred to while in front of the cartel:

- Kirigiri (Koko Kilgil)

- Naegi (Mako Nago)

Really Roy those are the only names you chose as aliases? I can understand Koko, that one is an actual name but her surname and Makoto entire alias is just stupid. No one would fall for that.

As the two sat, the "Salesman" accidentally sat on the spot where his cellphone is hidden and he saw it, and is overjoyed to see that it was there, and took it, seeing that it was safe and untouched, though he is unaware that his cellphone has already been tampered with and to celebrate his "relief" he began to call the waiter and ordered some food...and some sake, which Naegi politely declines, yet the "Salesman" insisted that it is okay as this is what and how business is carried out, and Naegi secretly presses the "record" button of his tape recorder that he hid inside his shirt in case their conversation might reveal some invaluable info from the "Salesman's" mouth.

"You know...I like you..."

"Eh? Are you...?!"

"Ha-ha-ha-ha!

From the way that laughter was written it seems like he has the same laugh as Tidus

No...I didn't mean that! I mean that you sure have the guts! So young and yet you're willing to take risks just to earn lots of money!"

"Yeah..."

"And since you wanted to earn big-time, I'll be willing to show you the "ropes", how things work when you're making business with the big guys!"

"Really...?"

"Yes, really..."

"Okay...tell me..."

As the minutes passed by, the "Salesman" unknowingly revealed the areas where the shipments usually go before the cartel members give the drugs to their distributors and stated that they even have the corrupt cops under their pockets, and Naegi mentally realized that Kirigiri is right and confirms that the police are the cartel's protectors and he recorded the conversation, and Naegi decided to play along by claiming that he wished he could earn faster than the usual method, and the "Salesman" promised that he will help Naegi earn a lot of Yen, and even gave him a paper where the lists of corrupt Diet members are written and that they are amendable to any price that would help in their careers.

Why would you do that? Reveling such important details to someone you barely know and that could be an undercover cop is careless and incredibly stupid. Makes me wonder how did this cartel managed to last this long

Naegi took it and is considering leaving the scene and tell Kirigiri about it but then the waiter arrived and serves the food and sake, and Naegi mentally wailed as he never drank a sake before, fearing he might get drunk which he mentally blames his "bad luck" for getting him in to this new mess, but then he hadn't gotten the time to rebut as the "Salesman" began to give Naegi a glass and the two began toasting and eating, to "celebrate" in getting his cellphone back.

At first Naegi tries to decline but the "Salesman" was insistent until he had the glass placed on Naegi's lips and the "Luckster" accidentally sips the sake, and this had an effect on him, and he started to get a bit drowsy,

You know, the first time that I got drunk was 4 years ago, I was the same age as Makoto is in this story and I drank half a bottle of Vodka in one shot and then had some sambuca immediately after. That was a bad idea for a kid who had really low alcohol tolerance and yet I managed to stay mostly lucid and I avoided to do embarrassing shit. While Makoto takes a sip and is already almost drunk. This is the second time Makoto drinks alcohol in Roy’s stories and it’s the second time he gets drunk by drinking almost nothing. Gee I wonder what that means

and tries to decline but the "Salesman" kept on with the conversation while forcing Naegi to drink more sake and within the next minutes Naegi is slowly reaching his limits yet he was able to keep himself alert but then the situation shifts as another topic was brought in on the conversation.

"Say, Nago..."

"Huh? What?"

”Why is your name so goddamn stupid?”

"That chick you're serving..."

"Hmm...?"

"Koko Killgill!"

"Who? What? Oh yeah...her..."

"I think I like her...maybe considering taking her to bed...you know..."deflower" her..."

"Eh?"

Despite feeling the effects of the alcohol, Naegi was able to understood what the "Salesman" is talking about – Kirigiri. The "Salesman" appeared to be interested in her though he also stated that he is considering having a "one-night stand" with her and Naegi almost went overboard as he felt that the "Salesman" sees Kirigiri as a "sexual object" for her yet he had to restrain himself as he didn't want to give himself away

And show his fedora

and came up with a claim that Kirigiri is busy with "business" and has no time for entertaining guys, which the "Salesman" thinks that his charms would win over her.

Feeling shaky and wanting to give the info he got to Kirigiri, Naegi claimed that he has to leave at once or else Kirigiri would scold him and cost him his job, which the "Salesman" felt that it is okay as he got his cellphone back but asks him how he could face her as he is starting to reek with the scent of sake and Naegi came up with an alibi and waved at him as he takes his leave, though he is shaking while walking due to his drunkness, and hailed a taxi and there the teen told the driver to take him to his destination, which the driver agreed to, while mentally berating him for drinking in broad daylight, seeing that he is underage despite the disguise.

"Yes, sir...?"

"Take me...to the...inn...hic!"

"Hey...you're drunk?"

"Er...no...hic!"

"Fine."

"Thanks...hic!"

"Jezz...the youth today...drinking while underage..."

"hic!"

Why was that final hic included in the dialog? It adds nothing to it. I am probably just begin nitpicky, but still

-x-

At the rented inn, the time now is 18:00, and Kirigiri had just finished her stealth investigation on the various local and political authorities who are involved with the cartel and she couldn't believe that what she found out was this worst and all she needed now is some evidence to pin them down, but for now she couldn't risk exposing herself yet and she needed more "physical evidence"

HARD physical evidence. If ya know what I mean

to have the media see this and right now she'll have to stick with befriending the "Salesman" and see if there would be a chance to call her father and have him call his contacts to form a raiding team so as not to alert the corrupt Roppongi police force.

By then, a knock on the door is heard and as Kirigiri opened it, she is slightly surprised to see Naegi, and she can smell the scent of alcohol on his body, just as Naegi slumped on her, causing her to blush involuntarily as she could feel his weight, and there she slowly assisted him towards the bed and there he gave her the recorded conversation with the "Salesman" and as she listened to it, Naegi slowly removed his clothes until clad in his brief, and when she turn around, she raised an eyebrow at the sight before her as Naegi told her about what happened earlier.

"Really? That's what happened?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm surprised that you managed to keep yourself together..."

"Blame it on my "luck"..."

Why blame your luck, it helped you make progress in the investigation and it kept you from getting too drunk and reveling who you are. You should be thankful you whiny brat

"And now he wants to "woo" me and take me to his bed..."

"That guy is no more than a maniac..."

"And yet you managed to get the list..."

"Yeah..."

Kirigiri remained calm after hearing about the "Salesman's" intention to woo her and she replied that she will simply turn him down, and as she finished listening to the recording she turned around to see Naegi asleep, as he succumbed the the alcohol's effects and she glances at him, wondering how and why he ended up in a situation like this, but nevertheless, she is thankful that his "luck" enabled him to get some valuable information, and while she should leave him alone, something inside her tells her that she shouldn't, and sighed as she is compelled to do this.

"I guess it can't be helped..."

Ladies and gents it’s about to happen. Yep the world will turn white for some time

Kirigiri went to the bathroom to get a basin of water and a washcloth and went to bed where she started to drench the washcloth in water and began to wipe his body to remove the scent of sake, which she wondered how Naegi is able to come here and give her vital information despite being under the sake's influence, and while she is washing his upper body, she can hear Naegi murmuring while sedated, which she blushed involuntarily again while at the same time feeling flattered at his "unconscious" remarks.

"Kirigiri-san...be careful...of that "Salesman"..."

Kirigiri sighed but nevertheless she continued to wash away most of his upper body and is now about to wash his lower body, and after washing his stomach area, she is about to go lower, and she glanced at his "middle spot" and noticed he is in his brief,

Only now you notice that he’s only wearing the underwear? He’s been like that even while you were talking to him. How the fuck did you become a detective again

and at first she wanted to ignore washing THAT area but then she decided to go along with it, so she pulled his brief off, and with to her surprise, when she exposed his male organ it suddenly rose up to full life, growing erect with such suddenness that it caused her eyebrows to climb as she unknowingly marveled at the size and firmness he displayed there. Moreover, she noted that Naegi's "spot" is fully shaved.

"!"

Kirgiri mentally gasped, wondering what could have caused him to have such a reaction. Naegi was sedated, possibly asleep and dreaming. She may not be a nurse but she do have knowledge on how the male body works, especially in the MALE part of the body.

Anyone would know how the human sexual organs work considering that it’s basic biology. I learned this in fifth grade so it ain’t that much of a big deal

She speculated that this may be among the effects of alcohol on the body of the person, and being that Naegi is 16, this may be among the possible reasons, hence the current scenario.

Still, Kirigiri sighed and tries to ignore the presence before her and began to wash his hips with the washcloth before going for his thighs,

I still don’t understand why she’s washing his lower body, the stench of alcohol does not travel that far unless you puke on yourself or your mouth is positioned on your crotch. This whole “I must remove this stench from his body” is nothing more then an excuse to write kids having oral sex

and yet her eyes traveled and saw his erection throbbing back and fro, and there she unconsciously stared at Naegi's hard-on, slowly marveling at the pulsing shaft and bulbous head throbbing before her eyes with a curious life all of its own. She hesitated, fascinated by the sight of the thing and moved in some unfathomable way to want to reach out and touch it.

But at the last moment she stopped, blushing as she realized that she almost got "suckered" and proceeded to wash his body with the washcloth, and when she washed most of it, her eyes glance at his erection, and decided to wash it as well and so, with great reluctance, hand moved of its own volition to cover his hard shaft with the washcloth, and she blushed upon feeling its smooth shape and the way it bobbed slightly to the brief contact.

Kirigiri raised an eyebrow as Naegi made a soft moan as her whole hand, covered in washcloth, began to move as she caressed his organ, cleaning it, then put her hand around it and felt along the shaft, stroking it gently until she felt it harden like a rod of iron. At first she ignored it knowing that he is fully sedated due to the alcohol he took, so him waking up like this is no problem,

We are not even pretending anymore that Kyoko doesn’t wanna do this do we?

and she continued to stroke him, feeling his erection hardening further and as the minutes passed by, she continued to rub his penis via the washcloth and she then realized that she is caressing him for the past several minutes. As she removed the washcloth, her eyes saw his arousal, throbbing non-stop, and the sight alone was almost mesmerizing, and this made her unconsciously gazed by the sight of Naegi's erection throbbing and throbbing, so much so that she was startled when his "essence" spurted out

His essence? Did he ejaculated his own soul? No wonder people die while jerking off, they are literally expelling their soul! Shit those radical Christians were right!

, catching her by surprise almost struck her face and instead it shot upward and landed on his belly, some on her hand.

"!"

EXCLAMATION MARK

Kirigiri blushed involuntarily at the awkward situation she is in, but nevertheless she checked on Naegi and sees that the alcohol scent is almost gone and she covered Naegi's naked body with the blanket and she went to the bathroom to wash her hands, and in a matter of hours she took supper and then made plans on what to do for tomorrow before she settles down fr the night, and prepares to tell Naegi what she figured out from the recordings he gave as well as to tell him why he slept naked under the blanket.

I love how despite she just jerked off her friend she goes on like nothing happened. “Well I just finished jerking a guy off, now what should I make for supper?” Also the lemon that we just witnessed is recycled from another one of Roy’s fic called Danganronpa: truth or dare. Just throwing that out there

To Be Continued…

Hope you liked this chapter of this fic, though it focused mostly on Kirigiri and Naegi having a rather "brief making out" even though he is technically asleep due to the unintentional drunkness, but nevertheless, Naegi managed to "earn" his way and made the "Super High School-level Salesman" spill some of the "beans" about the cartel's activities all thanks to Naegi's "luck" kicking in and this allowed him and Kirigiri to acquire their first clue to infiltrating the cartel.

Preview:

The next chapter will continue on how Kirigiri and Naegi would get their way in to the cartel's "warehouse" of drugs while remaining in undercover to get close to their target, in which they gained access to the drugs' whereabouts...

Well that was the chapter, I bet it's only gonna get worse from here on

Well see ya next time

This post has been edited by AnItalianGuy: Feb 11 2017, 03:10 AM

--------------------

List of mocks:
+Quote Post
Post #10
Saltynails

Member No.: 1,842

post Jun 1 2016, 10:33 AM
If Naegi was completely wasted, wouldn't the lemon also qualify as a rape scene since he couldn't give consent?

It seems like those trips to the offended page didn't really do a whole lot for ya if Chris Chan is enough to spook ya

...I swear, something's wrong with me. I'm unfazed by videos of animal cruelty and can eat a rare steak while viewing images of guys shoving dildos up their asses and appendage mutilation. I've witnessed Chris-Chan make love to a blowup doll and seen his bare penis in all its crooked glory. I'm never disgusted at fanfiction lemons since the anatomy is usually so wrong that I might as well be watching Teletubbie porn. Yet the one thing that truly chills me to the core is Chris-Chan in a Santa outfit. It's just something about it, something so inhuman and wrong. I'm going to have to rethink my concept of morality now.

By the way, you're pretty funny ItalianGuy. Thanks for making this uninspired fic enjoyable.

This post has been edited by Saltynails: Jun 1 2016, 10:39 AM

--------------------
Mocks: 27 Ounces by JDR (In Progress)
In the grim derpness of the 3rd millenium, there is only fail.
+Quote Post
Post #11
GorillaGamer

post Jun 1 2016, 07:14 PM
QUOTE (AnItalianGuy @ Jun 2 2016, 02:28 AM) *
Oh yeah? Well you... got exited when Roy fucked your waifu!

Which one? You did call me the Ultimate Pimp after all...

QUOTE (Masked Dumbass Roy)
*Last chapter I forgot to mention Kirigiri and Naegi's "undercover aliases", so here is what they are referred to while in front of the cartel:

- Kirigiri (Koko Kilgil)

- Naegi (Mako Nago)

You should have put this in the authors notes, Roy! Why is it that you get stupider everytime I read another one of your stories?

"Say, Nago..."

"Huh? What?"

"That chick you're serving..."

"Hmm...?"

"Koko Killgill!"

"Who? What? Oh yeah...her..."

"I think I like her...maybe considering taking her to bed...you know..."deflower" her..."

"Eh?"

Despite feeling the effects of the alcohol, Naegi was able to understood what the "Salesman" is talking about – Kirigiri. The "Salesman" appeared to be interested in her though he also stated that he is considering having a "one-night stand" with her and Naegi almost went overboard as he felt that the "Salesman" sees Kirigiri as a "sexual object" for her yet he had to restrain himself as he didn't want to give himself away

I called it, I fucking called it! I knew that Roy will insert a faceless asshole who wants to fuck Kyoko, into the fic in order to make Naegi look good. I'm a motherfucking Precog of Masked Rider Roy fanfictions.

I love how despite she just jerked off her friend she goes on like nothing happened. “Well I just finished jerking a guy off, now what should I make for supper?” Also the lemon that we just witnessed is recycled from another one of Roy’s fic called Danganronpa: truth or dare. Just throwing that out there

Thanks for reminding me of that lemon from Truth or Dare...

BTW, what's your thoughts on Roy's constant need to put words in "quotation marks?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #12
AnItalianGuy

Unfunny Asshole

post Jun 3 2016, 02:48 AM
If Naegi was completely wasted, wouldn't the lemon also qualify as a rape scene since he couldn't give consent?

Technically yep, that's rape.

I've witnessed Chris-Chan make love to a blowup doll and seen his bare penis in all its crooked glory.

Is that the one where he yells "JULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY as he climaxs?

By the way, you're pretty funny ItalianGuy. Thanks for making this uninspired fic enjoyable.

And thank you for enjoying this rushed mess of a mock!

Which one? You did call me the Ultimate Pimp after all...

Well let's see... Sonia got cum sprayed on her face, Junko got fucked multiple times and Kyoko will get fucked in this one

BTW, what's your thoughts on Roy's constant need to put words in "quotation marks?"

I hate it, he does it way too much and most of the time they are not needed!

Hey there paizanos! It's the super Vincent super show, this time we will take a look at chapter five or something I dont know anymore...

Okay...a few reviews, yet this is enough for me to get inspiration to bring in the third chapter, and this is where things start where the last chapter left off as Kirigiri and Naegi commence their team up and work together in which they are going to download the contents of the cellphone that Naegi secretly took from the "Super High School-level Salesman". Once they have what they need, they are going to take steps to get evidences to pin them down and put the cartel away, but then the pair encountered some trouble, which Naegi gets the burden once you read the chapter below.

Ch. 5: Atarashī Jōhō Teikyō

Last night…

Kyoko took advantage of a drunk Makoto, we read the story Roy

The scene shows that Kirigiri stripped a then-drunk Naegi naked and there Kirigiri sighed but nevertheless she continued to wash away most of his upper body and is now about to wash his lower body, and after washing his stomach area, she is about to go lower, and she glanced at his "middle spot" and noticed he is in his brief, and at first she wanted to ignore washing THAT area but then she decided to go along with it, so she pulled his brief off, and with to her surprise, when she exposed his male organ it suddenly rose up to full life, growing erect with such suddenness that it caused her eyebrows to climb as she unknowingly marveled at the size and firmness he displayed there. Moreover, she noted that Naegi's "spot" is fully shaved.

"!"

Kirgiri mentally gasped, wondering what could have caused him to have such a reaction. Naegi was sedated, possibly asleep and dreaming. She may not be a nurse but she do have knowledge on how the male body works, especially in the MALE part of the body. She speculated that this may be among the effects of alcohol on the body of the person, and being that Naegi is 16, this may be among the possible reasons, hence the current scenario.

Wait, is Roy gonna copy paste the entire lemon scene in this chapter?

Still, Kirigiri sighed and tries to ignore the presence before her and began to wash his hips with the washcloth before going for his thighs, and yet her eyes traveled and saw his erection throbbing back and fro, and there she unconsciously stared at Naegi's hard-on, slowly marveling at the pulsing shaft and bulbous head throbbing before her eyes with a curious life all of its own. She hesitated, fascinated by the sight of the thing and moved in some unfathomable way to want to reach out and touch it.

But at the last moment she stopped, blushing as she realized that she almost got "suckered" and proceeded to wash his body with the washcloth, and when she washed most of it, her eyes glance at his erection, and decided to wash it as well and so, with great reluctance, hand moved of its own volition to cover his hard shaft with the washcloth, and she blushed upon feeling its smooth shape and the way it bobbed slightly to the brief contact.

Kirigiri raised an eyebrow as Naegi made a soft moan as her whole hand, covered in washcloth, began to move as she caressed his organ, cleaning it, then put her hand around it and felt along the shaft, stroking it gently until she felt it harden like a rod of iron. At first she ignored it knowing that he is fully sedated due to the alcohol he took, so him waking up like this is no problem, and she continued to stroke him, feeling his erection hardening further and as the minutes passed by, she continued to rub his penis via the washcloth and she then realized that she is caressing him for the past several minutes. As she removed the washcloth, her eyes saw his arousal, throbbing non-stop, and the sight alone was almost mesmerizing, and this made her unconsciously gazed by the sight of Naegi's erection throbbing and throbbing, so much so that she was startled when his "essence" spurted out, catching her by surprise almost struck her face and instead it shot upward and landed on his belly, some on her hand.

Yep, it’s the entire goddamn lemon copy pasted in its entirety instead of a small recap going “Kyoko gave Makoto a handjob”. People like this story, they think it’s the best thing ever and that Roy is the greatest writer in the world. Have any of this mongoloids ever read a fucking book?

The next morning…

The scene shifts inside the bedroom as morning arrived, and there Naegi woke up, seemingly recovered from being drunk and got up, just as Kirigiri got up as well, and he greeted her, which she did in return, and there he slowly noticed his whole body feeling cold, and is shocked to find himself buck naked and is exposed before Kirigiri, in which he frantically grabbed the blanket to cover himself.

"WWWWAAHHH!"

"..."

"SORRY! I''M SORRY!"

"..."

"Really, I..."

"It's okay..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

However, Kirigiri was looking aside, though she is blushing as she recalled what she did last night and not wanting to cause Naegi some discomfort, she told him that he was drunk and and secretly strip him naked and wash his body to remove the excess scent of alcohol, which Naegi blushed deeply though Kirigiri assured to him that she didn't "touch him" anywhere else, in which he blushed further, apologizing to her for causing much trouble,

So instead of getting freaked out by the fact that she invaded his privacy and calling her out he just apologizes for begin a burden… I don’t feel like living right now

though she assured to him that it is okay as what he did gave them a break on how to infiltrate the cartel's warehouse.

By then a knock on the door is heard and Naegi frantically went to the closet to get some spare clothes, and after some three minutes Kirigiri opened the door, where it is revealed that Santa-Chan is there and she greeted them in her usual greeting.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

”IT’S 4 IN THE MORNING SHUT THE FUCK UP!” yelled a costumer from the room next door

"Santa-chan..."

"You have some news?"

"Yup!"

"Why not come in?"

"Sure, sure...I'm coming in!"

"..."

"Merry Christmas, Naegi-kun!"

After some discussion, Santa-chan then introduces her to two of her "secret scouts", two female teenagers, though like Santa-chan, they dressed up in a cosplay fashion. The two girls introduced themselves as "Queen Elizabeth" and "Mary Shelley"; Elizabeth is dressed like the "Queen of England" while Mary is dressed like a scientist claiming to be the "descendant of the creator of Frankenstein Monster".

As soon as those characters introduced themselves I groaned in annoyance, I didn’t even mean to do it my body acted on it’s own

Naegi was sweat-dropped at the appearance of the two girls although Kirigiri seemed to not mind it as long as the two can perform their jobs without blowing up their cover.

Oh yeah sure two teenagers dressed as historical figures that probably have mental issues are more suitable to perform undercover missions than professionals. Go fuck yourself Roy

By then the five teens assembled at the dining table and began their discussion on what steps they should take in exposing the cartel and their political cohorts and protectors to the public, while at the same time are considering other means of exposing them without compromising Naegi and Kirigiri's undercover statuses, in which Kirigiri recalled what Naegi told him about the "Super High School-level Salesman's" intention of wooing and possible "bedding"

Aren’t wooing and bedding supposed to mean the same thing? In case I am correct why in the name of fuck is Roy putting two words with the same meaning together?

her, which Naegi felt it was a touchy subject.

However, Mary Shelley suggested that Kirigiri should let "Salesman" get close to Kirigiri so that if he lets his guard down he might let her ask him favors and he might give them some vital clues and evidences that would lead to the cartel's downfall, and Kirigiri felt a bit of challenge as she wanted to crack this case, and after some thought she considered that option though Naegi is a bit worried and there Elizabeth started to get suspicious and Santa-chan began teasing him.

"...then perhaps I should let "Salesman" have his way with me..."

"Eh? Are you sure, Kirigiri? He might take advantage of you...!"

"Oh...so concerned...you like Kirigiri-chan...?"

"Eh?"

"Don't deny it...you like her..."

"You misunderstood!"

"I don't!"

"You do..."

"I don't!"

COMEDY! Also once again begin concerned for your friends life mean that you love ‘em in Roy’s world

Naegi blushed and tries to defend himself yet laughter echoed the room except for Kirigiri, and she tells everyone to shape up

Says the girl who took advantage of drunk dude. The irony is delicious!

And asks the three girls if they have find anything useful in their planned stakeout in which Queen Elizabeth stated that her “reliable sources” told her that aside from Hope’s Peak Academy, other prestigious schools were also been “infiltrated” by the cartel, and one of them is a prestigious school in Shibuya, where many rich teenagers were unknowingly got hooked to high-potential drugs when partying, and claims that she knows of a place where the “party drugs” are kept.

By then Kirigiri told Naegi to contact the “Salesman” to arrange a meeting so that she can make plans on how to leak evidences of the cartel’s activities to the higher authorities, which Naegi reluctantly did as instructed.

-x-

At Shibuya, Kirigiri and Naegi are waiting outside a bar where they are waiting for their "mole" to arrive, and there the "Super High School-level Salesman" arrive, and is happy that he gets a chance to "get close" to Kirigiri, unaware that she is just using him to get inside the cartel's business, which would eventually be the "Salesman's" eventual downfall.

"Nago! Killgill!"

"Hi!"

"..."

"Good to see you...especially you, Ms. Killgill..."

"I have a favor to ask you..."

"Really...?"

"Yes..."

"Anything for you, honey-pie!"

"Very well..."

As the "Salesman" appeared happy that she is willing to "entertain" him, he did not notice that Kirigiri is smirking as she gets the chance to see what lies ahead now that there is a chance to expose the cartel and their political and law-abiding protectors for causing the drug menace to society,

Considering how Roy wrote Kyoko I think she’s smirking at the prospect of getting laid

with Naegi a bit intimidated at seeing her smirk, while at the same time slowly finding himself drawn to her, as the three of them are heading towards the cartel's secret drug shipment hideout located within Shibuya.

To Be Continued…

Hope you liked this chapter of this fic, though it focused mostly on Kirigiri and Naegi meeting with Santa-chan and two new "agents" in their bid to disrupt and expose the cartel, while Kirigiri is now making risks by letting the "Salesman" accept make advances towards her and this made the "Super High School-level Salesman" spill some of the "beans" about the cartel's location all thanks to Naegi's "luck" kicking in and this allowed him and Kirigiri to acquire their first major clue to infiltrating the cartel.

I don’t remember this chapter mentioning Makoto’s luck in anyway, in fact I am highly surprised that Makoto wasn’t whining about it. Is this a hint of character development or am I just unnaturally optimistic? We may never know

Preview:

The next chapter will continue on how Kirigiri and Naegi would get their way in to the cartel's "warehouse" of drugs while remaining in undercover to get close to their target, in which they gained access to the drugs' whereabouts...

Here’s the fifth chapter. I hated it more than the other ones despite begin shorter.

Well see ya next time

This post has been edited by AnItalianGuy: Feb 11 2017, 03:16 AM

--------------------

List of mocks:
+Quote Post
Post #13
AnItalianGuy

Unfunny Asshole

post Jun 25 2016, 11:05 AM
Hey, I have risen back from the dead to bring you shitty content in the form of mocks. Enjoy

Disclaimer:

Dangaronpa is owned by Spike Chunsoft and Lerche

Okay...a few reviews, yet this is enough for me to get inspiration to bring in the next chapter, and this is where things start where the last chapter left off as Kirigiri and Naegi commence their team up and work together in which they have managed to secretly gain the "Super High School-level Salesman's" trust and now they are about to head towards one of Shibuya's warehouses where the drug shipments are hidden which would no doubt allow the two teens to get evidences as well as to find out who is protecting the cartel from the authorities. Once they have what they need, they are going to take steps to get evidences to pin them down and put the cartel away, but then the pair encountered some trouble, which Naegi gets the burden once you read the chapter below.

The summaries in this story never really change at all, like this one is similar to the one in the previous chapter with the difference of including the location of the warehouse. Lazy much?

Ch. 6: Iyagarase

At Shibuya, Kirigiri and Naegi are waiting outside a bar where they are waiting for their "mole" to arrive, and there the "Super High School-level Salesman" arrive, and is happy that he gets a chance to "get close" to Kirigiri, unaware that she is just using him to get inside the cartel's business, which would eventually be the "Salesman's" eventual downfall.

Lemme guess, another shitty recap of the events that happened at the end of the previous chapter?

"Nago! Killgill!"

"Hi!"

"..."

"Good to see you...especially you, Ms. Killgill..."

"I have a favor to ask you..."

"Really...?"

"Yes..."

"Anything for you, honey-pie!"

"Very well..."

As the "Salesman" appeared happy that she is willing to "entertain" him, he did not notice that Kirigiri is smirking as she gets the chance to see what lies ahead now that there is a chance to expose the cartel and their political and law-abiding protectors for causing the drug menace to society, with Naegi a bit intimidated at seeing her smirk, while at the same time slowly finding himself drawn to her, as the three of them are heading towards the cartel's secret drug shipment hideout located within Shibuya.

Yep, it’s another shitty recap with the only addition of Makoto getting spooked in seeing Kyoko smirk. We totally needed this recap in case our mental retardation made us forget about that. Thanks Roy!

-x-

As the three teens are now heading to one of the drug cartels' hideouts, the scene slowly shows that Mary Shelley is hiding in one of her own hideouts, watching her laptop where it shows that a hidden footage is taken live and there the footage shows that the "Salesman" is leading Naegi and Kirigiri towards the shipments' lair, and at the same time the "Salesman" is repeatedly attempting to "make a pass"

Make a pass? What the hell do you mean with that, is he trying to create a free pass for Kyoko?

at Kirigiri yet she sternly advises him against it, which Queen Elizabeth can see Naegi secretly glaring at him.

"Looks like we're making progress..."

"Ah..."

"What?"

"Naegi-kun is glaring at the "Salesman" for trying to make a pass on Kyoko-chan..."

I don’t blame him, the salesman only gave Kyoko the free pass, I’d be mad too if that happened to me

"I noticed..."

"I can sense a love triangle here..."

”A forced and badly written one to be more specific”

"You're saying Naegi like Kyoko?"

"That's what I think!"

Corpses can’t think you silly goose! Begin dead does that to you

By then Elizabeth and Mary continued to monitor their target while hoping that both Kirigiri and Naegi would find the lair and gather evidences to expose the cartel and the police scalawags who are protecting the cartel.

-x-

Several minutes later, the scene shows that Kirigiri and Naegi have finally arrived at one of the hideouts within Shibuya, and there the "Super High School-level Salesman" is talking to one of the guards and within moments the three teens were allowed to go inside, and soon they entered the warehouse where the cartel's high-ranked leaders are having a meeting,

Well goddamn will ya look at that, they have access to the one warehouse that the bosses of the cartel are in, how incredibly lucky!. If Makoto ever bitches about his luck again I’ll punch him in the balls and fuck his waifu

and Kirigiri saw that some of its members were politicians and corrupt police officers, which would explain why the cartel's activities went on unnoticed, and there the cartel's leader greeted the "Salesman" and the two began talking.

"Yo!"

"Yo, boss!"

"Right on time...and who are they?"

"New clients...and they want to meet with you...about a possible business deal..."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Okay, I'm willing to listen."

"Okay!"

“This is how humans talk to each other”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Okay!

Also this guy is way too easily persuaded to be the boss, again how is this cartel still around despite the evident mental retardation of its members is a mystery to me

The "Salesman" introduced Kirigiri and Naegi to the cartel leader and the leader glanced at Kirigiri from head to toe, and is rather impressed by her appearance, while thankfully did not see though her disguise and asked her if she is interested in making a business deal with his cartel and she "agreed" to it if she would gain something financially, which the cartel leader is quite impressed and agreed to show her where the drugs are kept, how much amount it costs and who their customers are, and within minutes, Kirigiri managed to convince the cartel leader of her "intent" to do business with him, and soon she gained some access to some vital information while Naegi looked on.

As Kirigiri "closes" the deal, the cartel members were called in and went inside a room to convene a meeting, and with no one else around, the "Super High School-level Salesman" approached Kirigiri and tries to use sexual innuendo in a bid to get her to "reward him" for closing a lucrative deal yet she sternly told him she is not the kind of girl who would do favors like that,

Aside from jerking a guy off against his will Kyoko is a proper lady who would never do such lewd acts

yet the "Salesman" persisted and managed to find leverage as he pinned her against a makeshift mattress, and slips a hand under her skirt, snaking his way towards her "nether-region",

Nether region? Does this girl have a nether portal in her crotch? I guess that explains where std’s come from

then forcefully pulled her panties down towards her knees, but then that's where Naegi came in, grabbing the "Salesman" by his collar and shoved him back, however, the "Salesman" retaliated by punching Naegi on his cheek and the "Luckster" fell against a crate where the crate fell down and exposed a lot of ecstasy drugs that were reportedly being on the news.

And there we jump once again on the “beat the shit out of the cardboard box for cheap sympathy points” ride, fasten your seatbelts ladies and gentleman this is gonna be a bumpy ride

"Ooof!"

"Idiot!"

"Get your hands off her!"

"Shove it, asshole! She has to reward me for making this deal possible!"

Actually considering how easily the boss made the deal with Kyoko you were not necessary, in fact you did nothing during that scene so yeah

"You don't need to go that far!"

"I can do what I want! Things are for sale...including her virginity!"

"I'll stop you!"

"Try it, weakling! You're not worth my sale!"

Makoto burst into laughter after hearing that insult, never in his short pathetic life have he ever head such a stupid insult

By then the cartel leader and his men came out after hearing the ruckus, and there he saw Kirigiri pulling her panties up and asked what just happened, and there Kirigiri told the cartel leader what happened and there he physically reprimanded the "Salesman" for harassing his "client" and warned him not to do that at his place, which the "Salesman" moaned in pain but is fearful towards his superior and nodded in obedience, and left the scene in shame, while the cartel leader apologized for what happened and offered to have Naegi patched up but she declined and instead leaves the scene taking Naegi with her.

-x-

Later that night, at their rented inn, Queen Elizabeth is applying an ice bag onto Naegi's swollen cheek while Mary Shelley is helping Kirigiri in making copies of the hidden video where footages of the drugs, as well as the police and political scalawags, are taken and are now planning on how to expose the cartel without alerting its members as she suspect that the "Salesman" will no doubt make a plan to get even on Kirigiri and Naegi for being spurned and humiliated. The teens are now bracing for any eventuality in case "Salesman" intends to get revenge for the humiliation he got.

"Kyoko-chan...be on your guard..."

Quick question, what is the point in using honorifics in non Japanese fics? No really this has been bugging me for a while English does not have honorifics so why do weebs persist on using them?

"Yeah...That guy is determined to "deflower" you..."

Writing about minors having sex in detail is ok, but saying that someone wants to fuck you is a big no-no in Roy’s world

"They're right, Kirigiri-san...you should steer clear from him..."

"I will..."

"That's my Kyoko-chan!"

"Naegi-kun...be her knight in shining armor..."

"Huh? Me?"

"Yup!"

Considering how Makoto is Kyoko might as well go up to the salesman and yell “FUCK ME”

By then Kirigiri's cellphone rang and she answered it, in which the cartel leader is contacting her and told her that "Salesman" has been "disciplined"

aka anal sex performed with the help of a cheese grater

and will provide the means to get new clients and told her to meet with him at a wharf tonight, in which Naegi became worried as he knows that "Salesman" will do anything to "bed" with her yet she assured to Naegi that she will be alright, and both Queen Elizabeth and Mary assured that they will back her up.

C’mon Makoto stop whining like a faggot. Kyoko is just entering an incredibly dangerous territory with her only help begin two mentally defective teenagers, what can possibly go wrong?

-x-

At a wharf within Roppongi District, Kirigiri and Naegi waited there after arriving, and after 15 minutes "Salesman" arrived and grudgingly led the two to a nearby bar where the "clients" are waiting for them and soon a discussion was held, and there Kirigiri saw that most of the clients were corrupt politicians and corrupt police officers who served as protectors, yet none of the clients were able to see through her and Naegi's disguise,

They probably were too busy laughing at the shitty disguises to do anything

and during the discussion "Salesman" secretly slips some pills on Kirigiri's glass, in which she is unaware of due to being distracted by the clients.

Damn this guy sure is goddamn persistent in fucking Kyoko’s brains out despite the boss telling him to stop it so that they’re reputation does not get tainted and thus damaging their affairs.

It was there that she managed to "close the deal" and allowed her to figure out where the next meeting would take place and where the shipment of drugs are to be held and where they are hidden, and then she unknowingly too her glass and drank her drink, unaware that it was laced with sedatives, which minutes later, after the clients left, Kirigiri started to feel drowsy and realized what just happened, but she soon became weakened and slumped, in which "Salesman" caught her and carried her in his arms, ready to take her inside a rented room, much to Naegi's shock. He then confronted "Salesman" and demanded that he let go of her yet "Salesman" smirked as he stated that he will "take good care of her".

"Hey!"

"Yes?"

"Where are you taking her?"

"Fear not...just want to make her feel at ease..."

"Let go of her!"

"Come on...okay...you can have your turn after me..."

"I'll kill you!"

”Leave the lady be you scum! Only a gentleman like me is allowed to enter the maiden’s magical realm!”

"Boys...this is your cue..."

By then, the corrupt cops, who are under "Saleman's" employ, pinned down Naegi, and there the "Salesman" told the corrupt cops to hold him while he take his time in having fun with Kirigiri.

To Be Continued…

Hope you liked this chapter of this fic, though it focused mostly on Kirigiri and Naegi meeting with Santa-chan and two new "agents" in their bid to disrupt and expose the cartel, while Kirigiri is now making risks by letting the "Salesman" accept make advances towards her and this made the "Super High School-level Salesman" spill some of the "beans" about the cartel's location all thanks to Naegi's "luck" kicking in and this allowed him and Kirigiri to acquire their first major clue to infiltrating the cartel.

Preview:

Well that was chapter six, four more to go

This post has been edited by AnItalianGuy: Feb 11 2017, 03:21 AM

--------------------

List of mocks:
+Quote Post
Post #14
GorillaGamer

post Jun 25 2016, 08:29 PM
QUOTE (AnItalianGuy @ Jun 26 2016, 04:35 AM) *
and at the same time the "Salesman" is repeatedly attempting to "make a pass"at Kirigiri yet she sternly advises him against it, which Queen Elizabeth can see Naegi secretly glaring at him.

How dare that Salesman try and take Roy's waifu from him!

Well goddamn will ya look at that, they have access to the one warehouse that the bosses of the cartel are in, how incredibly lucky!. If Makoto ever bitches about his luck again I’ll punch him in the balls and fuck his waifu

Which one? Roy has multiple waifus.

the "Super High School-level Salesman" approached Kirigiri and tries to use sexual innuendo in a bid to get her to "reward him" for closing a lucrative deal yet she sternly told him she is not the kind of girl who would do favors like that, yet the "Salesman" persisted and managed to find leverage as he pinned her against a makeshift mattress, and slips a hand under her skirt, snaking his way towards her "nether-region", then forcefully pulled her panties down towards her knees, but then that's where Naegi came in, grabbing the "Salesman" by his collar and shoved him back, however, the "Salesman" retaliated by punching Naegi on his cheek and the "Luckster" fell against a crate where the crate fell down and exposed a lot of ecstasy drugs that were reportedly being on the news.

Roy: the Salesman is a major scumbag, as you can see that he is acting like a scumbag.

You know you suck as an author, when you have to repeatedly hammer it into the readers skull, that the bad guy is a bad guy.

"I can do what I want! Things are for sale...including her virginity!"

I never knew that Kyoko was a prostitute...

Quick question, what is the point in using honorifics in non Japanese fics? No really this has been bugging me for a while English does not have honorifics so why do weebs persist on using them?

It appeals to other weeaboos. And if you thought this guy is bad with the honor fics, then Fennikusumaru will make you want to kill yourself.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #15
AnItalianGuy

Unfunny Asshole

post Aug 30 2016, 01:54 PM
Which one? Roy has multiple waifus.

I'll fuck 'em all if I have to!

I never knew that Kyoko was a prostitute...

Dude this is a Roy fic, every single girl here is a prostitute

It appeals to other weeaboos. And if you thought this guy is bad with the honor fics, then Fennikusumaru will make you want to kill yourself.

In that case I hope I never read a story from that guy otherwise I'd go berserk

Anyway here is a new chapter, enjoy I guess

Disclaimer:

Okay...a few reviews, yet this is enough for me to get inspiration to bring in the next chapter, and this is where things start where the last chapter left off as Kirigiri has fallen in the hands of the "Super High School-level Salesman" and Naegi is the only one who can save her, yet he gets in to an obstacle as some corrupt cops blocked his way, and pinned him down, so read below on what the "Salesman" will do to the "Detective" as the "Luckster" struggles to do something and save his would-be love interest.

Well I’ll be damned, an actual summary that briefly explains what happened last chapter instead of that copy-pasting bullshit that happened in the other chapters just for the sake of having a bigger word count. Ya know Roy, you ain’t so bad after a-

Ch. 7: Kyūjo ni

At a wharf within Roppongi District, Kirigiri and Naegi waited there after arriving, and after 15 minutes "Salesman" arrived and grudgingly led the two to a nearby bar where the "clients" are waiting for them and soon a discussion was held, and there Kirigiri saw that most of the clients were corrupt politicians and corrupt police officers who served as protectors, yet none of the clients were able to see through her and Naegi's disguise, and during the discussion "Salesman" secretly slips some pills on Kirigiri's glass, in which she is unaware of due to being distracted by the clients.

Oh no...

It was there that she managed to "close the deal" and allowed her to figure out where the next meeting would take place and where the shipment of drugs are to be held and where they are hidden, and then she unknowingly too her glass and drank her drink, unaware that it was laced with sedatives, which minutes later, after the clients left, Kirigiri started to feel drowsy and realized what just happened, but she soon became weakened and slumped, in which "Salesman" caught her and carried her in his arms, ready to take her inside a rented room, much to Naegi's shock. He then confronted "Salesman" and demanded that he let go of her yet "Salesman" smirked as he stated that he will "take good care of her".

"Hey!"

"Yes?"

"Where are you taking her?"

"Fear not...just want to make her feel at ease..."

"Let go of her!"

"Come on...okay...you can have your turn after me..."

"I'll kill you!"

"Boys...this is your cue..."

By then, the corrupt cops, who are under "Saleman's" employ, pinned down Naegi, and there the "Salesman" told the corrupt cops to hold him while he take his time in having fun with Kirigiri.

… this is insane. He wrote a recap in the summary and then he copy pasted the ending of the previous chapter here… You know what, I don’t care anymore fuck this

"Hold him down, boys...I have some "private matters" to attend...you can have fun with him as you please..."

"Sure thing..."

"You got it!"

"We'll take good care of him..."

"You won't regret it, sir..."

"Have fun with this kid? Our pleasure!"

The way those lines were written made me think they were gonna gang rape Makoto

"How about we beat hm up?"

"Sounds good..."

"Take your time, boss!"

"Enjoy!"

WHO’S TALKING? Really the fact that all the characters have the same “voice” doesn’t help at all

As the cops pinned down the hapless "Luckster", the "Salesman" carried the sedated Kirigiri inside a room, and Naegi screams out in fury

Unfortunately for Makoto the scream of fury came out as nothing more then a pathetic squeal

as he is worried at what the "Salesman" intend to do with her, struggling to get loose but to no avail as the corrupt cops began beating and kicking the teen, stating that "bad luck" has gotten to him, and Naegi mentally blamed himself for the predicament he is in, as the cops laughed and taunted the disguised Naegi.

Hey look, Roy finally managed to write a scene where Makoto bitching about his luck is justified! Good on ya man here is a gold star, too bad that this scene was written only to give Makoto more sympathy points via beating so into the trash the gold star goes

-x-

Outside, Mary Shelley and Queen Elizabeth are watching the live footage and realized that Kirigiri is in danger, and soon they are joined by Santa-chan and the trio girls are scrambling on how to help Naegi in saving Kirigiri, As Santa-chan took her cellphone to call for her "little elves", Mary Shelley adjusted her eyeglasses as she brought out what appeared to be a Playstation 4 controller

But by watching Mary sensually licking her lips the girls understood that the object wasn’t just a ps4 controller

and the two girls blinked their eyes at what she is planning to do.

"Oh no!"

"What?"

”I left the oven on!”

"Kyoko-chan's in danger!"

"She is not...she appeared to be asleep..."

"She is...her VIRGINITY is in danger! she's about to get raped!"

We better call the fedorable tumblr sjws then

"I see...this is a good time..."

"Huh?"

"Time to unleash my creation..."

"SERIOUSLY?"

”HOW IS A VIBRATOR SUPPOSED TO HELP KYOKO?"

By then Santa-chan got through and spoke to someone an requested for assistance which the other caller agreed, while Mary Shelley snickered "diabolically" as she claims that her "latest creation" is about to make its "long awaited" debut.

-x-

At a room, "Salesman" placed Kirigiri on the bed and he is rubbing his hands

And twirling his moustache

as he will finally get to have her all to himself and he began to slowly removed her clothes until she is fully naked, and he stared lewdly at her perfect figure, and he couldn't wait much longer as he decided to start with the "appetizer" before going to the "main course" feeling that there is no one who can stop him from having his way with Kirigiri.

Appetizer? Main course? Wait a minute is the Salesman in reality a slimmer and taller Teruteru?

"Time to start the fun, my pretty..."

Oh boy here’s another lemon comin. Hide yo wifes and yo childrens!

"Salesman" began making his move on her by beginning to caress her breast, gently pinching them with both fingers, which moments later Kirigiri's nipples began to harden, then he began to massage her breast which slowly arouses her though she remained sedated, then he resumes caressing her nipples, which hardened further, and you can see her upper body aroused, in which "Salesman" grinned like a maniac.

Then he spread Kirigiri's legs and noted that her "treasure" is fully shaved, and there he began to insert his finger and began to caress her "area" in a sensual manner, which slowly showed some results, seeing that her "treasure" is slowly showing signs of arousal, and her hips slowly bucked up and the "Salesman" grinned further as he inserted his middle finger and probed her deeper, in which a sedated Kirigiri arched her hips a bit upward.

What’s up with Roy censoring the word vagina with calling it “treasure” n’ shit, he is already writing the lemon scenes in detail so the hell you censoring the vagina for?

The "Salesman" smirked again and repeated the process, and saw the results, which made Kirigiri aroused even more, and in a perverted mind, he brought out a phallic-sized vibrator and slowly jabbed it on her womanhood in a sensual motion, and the result was shown as Kirigiri thrusts her hips upward and began to moan as she felt his first attempts to explore.

"Aaahhh..."

As "Salesman" continued to gently explore Kirigiri's womanhood with the vibrator, he suddenly had his fingers brushed at her clitoris, and despite being sedated, Kirigiri cried out as a warm feeling coursed through her body, and out between her legs. "Salesman" immediately noticed her response, as his hand was soaked with her juices. He therefore decided to experiment with this more, and began to stroke Kirigiri's "nub" in a circular motion using the vibrator and his fingers. She was breathing in great, heaving gasps, and more fluid ran out from between the lips of her sex.

"Aaahh..."

Most lemons that Roy writes always happen to someone that is sleeping or unconscious. Is Roy trying to tell us something with this?

-x-

Outside the room, Naegi is being beaten up and the cops continued to torture and taunt him, yet Naegi tried to persevere, trying to fight back but he is simply overwhelmed by the sheer number of the corrupt cops, but then a knock on the door is heard and one of the corrupt cops answered it, where he is surprised to see Santa-chan, and the other cops are surprised, drawn by her sheer beauty and her sexy Santa Claus outfit, and there she "charmed" her way inside the hideout.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Whoa...guys, check it out!"

"Wow!"

"A sexy Santa Claus!"

"Eh? It's not even Christmas!"

"Who cares! I want a babe!"

"I have brought Christmas present for you boys! May I come in?"

"Sure!"

"Come in!"

So uh, y’all know that Santa(ugh)-chan is still a teen right and that those cops are, ya know adults. Pedophilia, rape and underage kids having sex… Roy do the world a favor and kill yourself please

As the corrupt cops are taken aback at the beauty before her, they allowed her to enter as she pushes in a huge box, in which the cops were foolish to be taken in thinking that they were being "rewarded" and this enabled her to get her plan set in motion and she opened it, where three dozen (about 36) midgets, all dressed like "Santa elves", came out, all armed with pipes, chains and even brass knuckles, and this caused a rumble inside, and with the surprise attack, the corrupt cops were unable to draw their guns and are disarmed, beaten up, and knocked out.

I am ashamed to admit that this scene actually made me chuckle a lil bit

Santa-chan helped Naegi up but the "Luckster" became more concerned about Kirigiri, and heads for the room where she is being held.

Inside the room, a still-sedated Kirigiri moaned as she is thrusting her hips upward as the "Salesman" continued to pleasure her, and in one jab of the vibrator, that was it, as Kirigiri reached orgasm for the first time, her "feminine fluids" gushed out and stained the bed sheet, and a lecherous "Salesman" grinned as he is so aroused that he wanted to "do" her, yet he continued to jab the vibrator inside her as she thrusts her hips sensually even though she is sedated.

And somehow she didn’t wake up despite all of that

However, Naegi busts in and this caught the "Salesman" by surprise, and accidentally jabbed the vibrator deeper, causing her hymen to break and started to bleed a bit, in which she moaned in pain.

"Stop right there criminal scum!"

"You! How did you...?"

"You bastard!"

"Uh-oh..well, who cares? At least I can "enter" her even though I broke it..."

Now that I think about why ain’t ya actually fucking her instead of using dildos and your fingers, wasn’t the point of all of this bullshit to come inside Kyoko?

"You're going to pay!"

"Really, Nago? You're just a weakling..."

"I'll kill you!"

"Hah! Loser!"

Naegi was incensed and grabbed the "Salesman" and punched him on the nose, breaking it, yet this was his only "luck" as the "Salesman" fought back, in which he proved to be a better fighter and took advantage of the "Luckster's" weakened state and beats him effortlessly

If you didn’t see this coming Im sorry to say this but you’re fucking stupid, also why ain’t Makoto using his midget army to beat this guy to a bloody pulp?

and soon Naegi was down and there he forces him to watch has the "Salesman" began to disrobe his pants, but then another surprise came was an 8-footer figure came in, this interloper appeared to resemble Frankenstein's Monster, though it resembled an anime character.

Bishonen Frankenstein's monster… Great, just great. This truly is the apex of modern literature

"RRROOOAARRR!"

"What the fuck...?!"

The "Frankenstein's Monster" then proceeded to grab and maul the "Salesman" and the lecherous teen was wailing in pain,

This reminds me of that scene in the avenger movie where the hulk fucks up Loki, with the difference that the movie was actually funny, while this fic makes me want to commit genocide

and begged for mercy, though it did little to stem the tide and there the "monster mecha" threw him against a crate of hidden drugs, such as heroin and coccaine, and he is knocked out, and then Naegi used the bed sheet to cover Kirigiri's naked body and the robot carried her as Naegi picked her clothes and followed them, where outside shows that the "Santa elves" tied up the corrupt cops, and there Naegi and the "mecha" leaves the hideout, unaware that Santa-chan called the cops, where several minutes later, police came and saw the mess, and the corrupt cops and "Salesman" were picked up after seeing the illegal drugs scattered.

-x-

At their rented inn, Naegi, Santa-chan, Queen Elizabeth and Mary Shelley watched Kirigiri slowly waking up after the effects of the sedative faded, and as she sat up, she felt pain on her private part and there Naegi reluctantly told her of what happened, and though she was incensed at what happened, she remained calm with her stoic expression while deep inside she wanted to beat up the "Salesman" for molesting her though Santa-chan told Kirigiri that Naegi saved her despite being beaten up, and she thanked him amid the repeated apologies he made to her for failing to stop "Salesman".

Cmon Naegi cheer up, it’s not like she had faith in you anyway, so no harms done!

By then Santa-chan received a text message from one of her "elves" and she showed it to the rest, where it showed that "Salesman" was freed from custody without charges filed, and there they realized that the cartel has a strong connection with the police,

YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT YOU FUCKING MORONS!

and by then Kirigiri's phone rang and she answered it, which the caller turn out to be "Salesman's" superior and the two had a tense conversation as the rest listened on.

"Hello...?"

"Hello, Killgill..."

"Yes, what is it?"

"I was told that "Salesman" was caught by the cops...and you were nowhere to be found...I hope you did not betray my trust to you..."

"It was "Salesman's" fault...he sedated e and molested me...and his corrupt cops were busy beating up my assistant that they left their guards open when a prankster came and cause havoc..and they inadvertently exposed the drugs...Nago carried me away before the prankster had a chance to take me..."

"Is that the truth?"

"Yes...and thanks to "Salesman", he broke my hymen...and now I'm not sure if i could do more deal with you after what your right-hand man did to me..."

"I see..."

WOW! That was truly an incredibly tense conversation. It was so tense I fell asleep!

Kirigiri made it appeared that it was "Salesman's" fault in which he takes advantage of her, and that the corrupt cops ganging up on Naegi resulted in the hideout being left vulnerable to "outside attacks", and that if "Salesman" hadn't sedated and "violated" her the incident wouldn't end up like this. her sharp rebuttal and explanation appeared to make its way towards the cartel leader, and because of this, he believed her sensing that she wasn't lying when she told him that she is willing to meet with him to prove that she did not summon the police. After that the cartel leader apologized to her and assured that it won't happen again.

I know I am repeating myself but, ROY STOP REPEATING THINGS THAT HAPPENED A PARAGRAPH AGO YOU MONGOLOID

After that, the other girls leave and both Kirigiri and Naegi are alone, where he apologized for being unable to stop "Salesman" in time to prevent him from violating her, yet Kirigiri thanked Naegi for his efforts and assured to him that he is not at fault and told him to be ready as the cartel will be more careful after the fiasco, while anticipating that he might not have taken her alibi lightly and she is now considering making some emergency tactics should the cartel, especially the "Super High School-level Salesman", starts to get suspicious of her and Naegi.

Why in Gods name is the goddamn salesman still around, that guy raped Kyoko despite the boss telling him not do and (if the entirety of Tokyo police districts weren’t corrupted) he got arrested. This guy is more trouble then he is worth. How fucking incompetent is this boss?

Kirigiri went to the bathroom and opened the faucet so as to make sounds which Naegi assumes she is washing her hands, but the scene shows that she is silently crying as her hymen was broken and that she was violated by the "Salesman" and though she willed herself to stop sobbing, she vowed to make him pay for what he did to her.

You either sob or you cry silently Roy. Can’t have ‘em both

To Be Continued…

Hope you liked this chapter of this fic, though it focused mostly on Kirigiri and Naegi during and after the "torture", and here you get to see Santa-chan's "supports" and that Mary Shelley lived up to her motif, as she created a mecha that resembled "Frankenstein's Monster", which saved both teens from further harm and humiliation, and they are likely to pop out in future chapters whenever a situation calls for it.

And for that I will never forgive you

It looked like Naegi and Kirigiri's undercover mission is far from over

Well there are only three chapters left so yeah, it ain’t that far

after the "Super High School-level Salesman" was released from jail with no charges filed, which means that the cartel got some "strong support" from corrupt police officials

Which was already established a lot of chapters ago

and that Kirigiri is sure that the cartel leader is not taking her alibi well enough despite managing to convince him of what "Salesman" did to her, so danger is lurking closer to the two teens.

Preview:

The next chapter will continue on how Kirigiri and Naegi would get closer to each other while they managed to woo their way in to the cartel's other "warehouse" of drugs

Wait a minute, the fuck do you mean they “wooed” their way in tp the cart… Holy shit I was right! Kyoko did fuck her way around every time the story mentioned her using “persuasive means”. Well Gorilla dude looks like Kyoko really is a prostitute

while remaining in undercover to get close to their target, in which they gained access to the drugs' whereabouts...

Well here is the seventh chapter, I really hope it was worth the wait

This post has been edited by AnItalianGuy: Feb 11 2017, 03:30 AM

--------------------

List of mocks:
+Quote Post
Post #16
GorillaGamer

post Aug 30 2016, 07:38 PM
QUOTE (AnItalianGuy @ Aug 31 2016, 07:24 AM) *
I'll fuck 'em all if I have to!

Now who's the one acting like the Ultimate Pimp?

Hey look, Roy finally managed to write a scene where Makoto bitching about his luck is justified! Good on ya man here is a gold star, too bad that this scene was written only to give Makoto more sympathy points via beating so into the trash the gold star goes

I guess Roy wanted Naegi to get more sympathy points.

Appetizer? Main course? Wait a minute is the Salesman in reality a slimmer and taller Teruteru?

Plot twist: What if the author WAS Teruteru?

PS: Has Roy written any more Danganronpa stories as of late? It's been a long time since I last saw his page on Fanfiction.net.

This post has been edited by GorillaGamer: Aug 31 2016, 04:52 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #17
AnItalianGuy

Unfunny Asshole

post Sep 4 2016, 12:48 PM
Now who's the one acting like the Ultimate Pimp?

Ya know I figured "Man Gorilla dude must feel bored begin the only Pimp lord and all... I know I'll become his rival!"

PS: Has Roy written any more Danganronpa stories as of late? It's been a long time since I last saw his page on Fanfiction.net.

Oh man, the dude's written a shit ton of 'em in the last month. And guess what, he wrote another story bout Junko and Makoto called Sensual adventures or somethin like that. Now the trilogy of shitty Junko pairing is complete

And in the seventh day Vincent got off his lazy ass and said “I guess I gotta update the mock” So yeah, here’s chapter 8, enjoy

Disclaimer:

Okay...a few reviews, yet this is enough for me to get inspiration to bring in the next chapter, and this time Kirigiri and Naegi's infiltration in the cartel intensifies, as they have to keep and remain in the cartel leader's "good side" as their "loyalties" are being put in question, while at the same time Kirigiri and Naegi's feelings are about to entwine and there they will get to know what each of their feelings tell them to do.

Which means that the dreaded full sex scene is close. I don’t think I am ready for this

Ch. 8: Shunkan

At a wharf within Roppongi District, Kirigiri and Naegi waited there after arriving, and after 15 minutes "Salesman" arrived and grudgingly led the two to a nearby bar where the "clients" are waiting for them and soon the cartel leader arrived and there a "closed door meeting" was held, and the cartel leader told Kirigiri that he is still looking in on the alibi she gave him, and Naegi sensed that the henchmen are onto them, though Kirigiri remained calm and collected, as she and the cartel leader exchanged words.

Holy fuck, my prayers have been answered! A chapter that doesn’t have the ending of the previous chapter copy-pasted in here. Now if only Santa-chan and the other two mongoloids she hangs out would suddenly “disappear” I would hate this story 1% less

"Okay, Miss Killgill..."

"..."

"About that alibi you told me..."

"You still doubt my words?"

"Yes."

"That's too bad..."

"I'm still not convinced about how that incident got bungled..."

"What I told you is the truth..."

Those dialogs, all of the dialogs in this story are written like no one really cares about what is begin said. I mean look at that, there is no emotion in that dialog. And who in the name of hell reacts to knowing that they are begin doubted by saying “that’s too bad”. What the fuck

When told that he is still in doubt about the explanation she gave him, Kirgiri made a sharp rebuttal with a tint of hostility when she showed him the video footage she got, which is actually a secret video that Mary Shelley took when "Salesman" was molesting Kirigiri up to the point where Santa-chan launched a surprise attack, and made a sharp explanation, where she pointed out that because of "Salesman's" action, and the ineptness of the corrupt cops, they were left open to attacks from "rival gangs", and Naegi narrowly saved her from "Frankenstein Monster's" "attack", which the "Salesman" started to get nervous, as he is partially at fault for the near-bungling.

What do you mean partially? This all the salesman fault because he is the biggest retard in the entire world and puts his desires before his obligations to the cartel. I’m not paid enough for this

"..."

"There is my proof..."

"..."

"It clearly shows that the bungling of that incident falls squarely on your right-hand man..."

"..."

"You can watch that footage as many times as you want...but if you still insist that I'm at fault...then there is no reason for me to do business with you...after what he did to me..."

"Okay...I'll take your word for it..."

"Really...?"

Even Kyoko can’t believe that this idiot is this Gullible

The Cartel Leader was seething a bit, yet he took the bait as he felt that there is logic in Kirigiri's rebuttal and reluctantly cleared her of any suspicions, and the meeting went on until all are free to go, but before leaving, Kirigiri grabbed "Salesman" by his collar and punched straight at his face, breaking several teeth in the process and he fell, wailed in pain while covering his mouth, which she threatened that more will come if he ever attempt to "violate" her again.

I bet that the salesman is gonna try to come up with some stupid plan to get his revenge, just you watch!

Naegi is surprised as he never seen her lose a bit of composure, yet he remained silent as he followed her in leaving the place, while the cartel leader grabbed "Salesman" and gave him a stern "dressing down".

But, to no one’s surprise, Makoto’s dress down came out as nothing more then gibberish and cum gargling noises

-x-

At their rented inn, Kirigiri and Naegi are having a meeting with Mary Shelley, Santa-chan, and Queen Elizabeth, and the five teens are having a discussion on when to spring in to action and expose the cartel along with their "protectors", though Kirigiri is having second thought s at the moment as she felt that there might be more law enforcers who might be under the cartel's payroll,

MIGHT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WITH THAT? It was already established multiple times that basically most of the police force has been bought out by the cartel so why does this keep happening? ROY STOP JERKING OFF AND FOCUS GODDAMNIT!

which Mary Shelley suggested that someone will have to go back to Hope Peak's Academy and give the evidence to someone who can be trusted.

"…we need to find the right timing before we expose the cartel and their protectors…"

"But if we wait longer…the cartel might begin to suspect us…"

"Kyoko-chan…Naegi-kun!"

Have I already mentioned that I hate seeing honorifics in english stories, because the current wave of fury that I’m currently feeling is kind of clouding my memory

"What?"

"How about we send the evidence to someone at your school?"

"Yeah…that could work!"

"Someone at Hope Peak's Academy…"

"Kirigiri-san…"

Kirigiri, realized that the only person who can be trusted in giving the evidences to would be her dad, Jin, and she assigns Naegi to deliver the evidences to Jin at Hope Peak's Academy,

You sure about this Kyoko? Jin is kind of a irresponsible moron so yeah he ain’t exactly the best option here

but then Naegi suggested that Mary Shelley would bring it to Jin instead as he did not want to "jeopardize" the secret investigation as his classmates might force him to reveal what he knows, and the rest agreed to this, and Kirigiri sighed as she consented to the idea, and she gave the evidences to Mary Shelley and gave her instructions on what to do before she leaves.

-x-

At his hideout, the "Super High School-level Salesman" is still smarting from his humiliation, and that he had hired a dentist to extract several broken teeth from his mouth, and he'll have to wait for another two months before he will have to shell out money again to get some "artificial teeth implants" implanted on him, and he is so livid that he wanted to get even at Kirigiri for what she did to him.

"That bitch…when I have her…I'll make her feel sorry for going against me… "

Told ya, this guy will keep on begin a douche till the very end when Makoto will, somehow, defeat him and become the only one to have the privilege to cum inside Kyoko

However, he suddenly recalled that the puncher was wearing gloves, and when he checked the footage that Kirigiri provided earlier, as well as when he was molesting her, he then recalled that a similar student at Hope Peak's Academy wore similar gloves, he began to suspect that "Koko Killgill" is Kyoko Kirigiri, especially when he compared the two names, and this made him anxious and apprehensive.

It took this guy 7 chapters to find that out… I need to lay down for bit

"That bitch…so she's…hold on…calm down…make a plan…try to convince the boss of my suspicions…and if my theory is right…he'll let me be at his side again…yeah…"

Then an idea formed as he still has the names of the students he met and spoke to, and decided to contact one of them, and after opening and reading his "black book", he knew who he should call and see if his suspicions are right.

"Ah…I know who I'm going to call…"

The Ghostbusters?

-x-

At Hope Peak's Academy, Mary Shelley arrived and made an appointment with Jin Kirigiri, and there she had a closed door meeting and told him of what Kirigiri and Naegi found out so far, and showed him the evidences of the cartel, and the various law enforcers and political figures who are financially supporting and protecting them, and Jin now knows what to do next as he knows someone who can be trusted, and gave Mary some instructions on what to tell Kyoko.

"…and that's that…"

"I see…"

Said Jin as he nervously pressed the security button hoping that someone would throw this obliviously mentally damaged girl out of his office

"That's what your daughter sent me here for…"

"Thank you…now I know what to do next…and it is time to expose that cartel…"

"Then my work is done and I can finally go back to the mental institute…"

"Wait…I have some instructions for you and you're going to relay it to Kyoko…"

"Really?"

"Yes…"

After that, Mary nodded and leaves the principal's room, and is walking the hallway when she came across Aoi Asahina,

whose cellphone rang, and she answered it, accidentally activating the loudspeaker,

Good to know that Asahina is as retarded here as she is in the games. At least Roy got that right I guess

and there she spoke to someone, and the caller's voice is shown which Mary became alarmed when the caller talking to Asahina turn out to be "Salesman", and there Asahina innocently answered some of his queries.

"Hello?"

"Yes…"

"Hi…I'm a friend of Makoto Naegi…"

"Oh…"

"May I ask if he's there?"

"Oh, Naegi-kun is absent for a few days…"

"Okay…what about Kyoko Kirigiri?"

"She's also absent for a few days…just like Naegi-kun…hello? Hello…?"

Asahina glanced at her cellphone seeing that "Salesman" cut off the line and she shrugged her shoulders seeing that it was nothing important other than wondering why would someone want to ask if Kirigiri and Naegi are attending classes or not, and then she was approached by Sakura Ohgami and the two began talking, which part of the discussion is about a caller asking about Naegi and Kirigiri, but after a few minutes the pair left.

Thank you Sakura for your much needed contribution to the scene, now get back into the goddamn plot hole with the others and make Roy a sandwich!

Mary Shelley then realized that Salesman may be onto the two, though not sure if "Salesman" suspected something or not, but decided to leave and alert Santa-chan and Queen Elizabeth of what she just learned and then tell Kirigiri about this.

-x-

At their rented inn, Kirigiri was at her bed, still annoyed at how her hymen was broken,

”Damn, now that my hymen’s gone no Otaku will make me their waifu!”

even though she gained a measure of revenge by smacking "Salesman" on his face, yet she is still angry yet she managed to keep control of her emotion and is wondering when to expose the cartel and their protectors when she accidentally removed her gloves, and there Naegi came and accidentally discovered the "scars" on her hands, and Kirigiri was taken by surprise, her "secret shame" has been exposed, yet Naegi didn't appeared to be fazed, yet he approached her with concern.

”Man giving handjobs with those hands must be a pain in the ass!”

"Kirigiri-san…"

"Naegi-kun…you saw it…?"

"Are you ashamed of the scars on your hands?"

"Yes…"

"I don't see anything wrong with that…you're okay and that's all I need…"

"…"

"Kirigiri-san…"

"Sorry…"

Sensing that she is getting close to Naegi, in which she doesn't want to get involved, she told Naegi that from this point on she will handle the cartel by herself, unwilling to let Naegi get hurt because of her,

In reality Kyoko doesn’t want Makoto around because he’s the dictionary definition of useless

but Naegi didn't want this and held her in his arms, telling her that he won't leave her like that and will stand by with her because they are friends. Kirigiri was taken aback by this and rebutted that he is just trying to "prove his manliness" so as not to "lose to a girl", in which Naegi rebutted, telling her that he is concerned for her, causing the two to face each other,

Prompting a generic shitty anime romance scene

and both froze as they realize that they are closer to each other, their faces blushed, and Naegi went in to trance, his face slowly nearing hers before he unknowingly kissed her.

Kirigiri was taken aback by this yet for some reason she did not lash back, as she stood still feeling his lips against hers before he backed away. She is still blushing yet something inside her acted against her will and she placed her hands on his cheeks and gently pulled him towards her, giving him a kiss on the lips which Naegi accepted.

And then Roy woke up in his parent’s smelly basement

-x-

At the hideout, the cartel leader is listening to the "Super High School-level Salesman", hearing him rant that Kirigiri and Naegi are spies and that they are using aliases to infiltrate and tries to get evidence to expose the cartel, which the leader finds it absurd at first, thinking he is just doing this to get even at her, though "Salesman" persisted and said that he can prove it and told him his plans that would prove that he is not bluffing.

"Are you certain that the two are spies and from the academy you attended?"

"Yes! I'm sure of it!"

"Can you prove it?"

"Yes! In fact I called Hope Peak's Academy, and I found out that the two are absent…and at the same time they came to us which is also the same time that they skipped school! I'm definitely sure it was them!"

"What if you're wrong?"

"Give me a chance to prove my loyalty to you! I'm doing this to save our cartel's secrecy!"

"Very well…"

I love how this boss keeps giving the salesman chances despite him fucking up and almost dooming the cartel every time

"Thank you!"

After hearing him out, the cartel leader relented and said that he will do as "Salesman" suggested if he can prove that he is telling the truth, and is making preparations to set the "game" in motion so that he would see for himself if all of this is worth the time or not, though he do feel concern that if his cartel is exposed, all he has worked on would collapse.

To Be Continued…

Hope you liked this chapter of this fic, though it focused mostly on Kirigiri and Naegi during and after the "emergency meeting", and here you get to see Jin Kirigiri making an appearance as he now has possession of the evidence on the cartel, and is making moves to bring them down.

Naegi and Kirigiri finally get intimate, unaware that "Salesman" is onto them and he is plotting to expose them for their treachery on the cartel.

Preview:

The conclusion is up ahead as Naegi and Kirigiri makes a last attempt to get more evidences on the cartel but hits a snag, and they are about to get in a life or death situation…who will save them?

They’ll probably get outta this thanks to Makoto’s luck, which he will promptly bitch about later on

The ending is nearing, so see you in the next, and final chapter…

Only two left y’all!

This post has been edited by AnItalianGuy: Feb 11 2017, 03:38 AM

--------------------

List of mocks:
+Quote Post
Post #18
GorillaGamer

post Sep 4 2016, 07:38 PM
QUOTE (AnItalianGuy @ Sep 5 2016, 06:18 AM) *
Ya know I figured "Man Gorilla dude must feel bored begin the only Pimp lord and all... I know I'll become his rival!"

Hmmmmmm? So you want to be my rival, eh? Who have you got your eye on?

Oh man, the dude's written a shit ton of 'em in the last month. And guess what, he wrote another story bout Junko and Makoto called Sensual adventures or somethin like that. Now the trilogy of shitty Junko pairing is complete[/color]

Another Roy x Enoshima fic? Who wants to bet that it would be like the other two? Anyway, let me check what else he--

HE WROTE A ROY X SONIA FIC???!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #19
Bonglorio

Horrible person with an irredeemable mouth

Member No.: 647

post Sep 15 2016, 05:43 AM
Your spelling and grammar needs serious work.

Also, dark blue is an eyesore on the site's dark background.

--------------------
[9:09:06 PM] Soren Highwind: Please don't make me a dick cannibal shane.

[11:45:16 PM] Scream: i have become one with the slug
+Quote Post
Post #20
AnItalianGuy

Unfunny Asshole

post Feb 11 2017, 05:43 AM
Here I am back with chapter 9. I apologize for the long wait but my laptop got aids so yeah

Disclaimer:

Okay...a few reviews, yet this is enough for me to get inspiration to bring in the next, and final chapter, and this time Kirigiri and Naegi's infiltration in the cartel comes to a screeching end, as they have finally reached the final phase of their undercover work, yet things will show how their relationship progressed once you read the chapter below.

Which means that a lemon is inbound so yeah, get ready y’all this ride is about to get bumpy

Ch. 9: Kan'nō-tekina Shunkan

At their rented inn, the scene shows that Naegi and Kirigiri are kneeling on the bed, both locked in embrace and are kissing passionately, having realized their feelings for one another, and in the midst of their actions passion overtook them as he slowly raised the hem of her skirt and caressed her creamy thigh. Kirigiri's boots, jacket and bra were on the floor beside Naegi's jacket, shirt and pants, and the scene shifts back at the two teens where Naegi had Kirigiri lay on the bed, her legs spread, her skirt lifted up to her waist where her panties are exposed, and you can see Naegi clad only in his loose brief, and the bulge on his underwear can be seen.

Kyoko notices Makoto’s bulge: OwO what’s this?
I’m sorry

"Mmm..."

"Mmm..."

"N-Naegi...mmm..."

"Kirigiri-san...mmm..."

"W-wait...we...mmm..."

"I love you...mmm..."

"Mmm...Naegi..."

"Mmm..."

Wow, what an absolutely necessary dialog we have there, it sure is helping me focalize the passion between this two lovers!

Naegi's lips covered Kirigiri's and the two are locked in a passionate kiss, and his lips slowly traveled down to her neckline, gently petting her until his lips reached her chest, and his fingers slowly opened the buttons of her blouse until her cleavage are exposed, and there he pushed a portion of her blouse aside to expose her left breast and he gently lapped her nipple, which caused Kirigiri to moan, as Naegi gently suckled it, her nipples further hardened by his actions while her head shook sideways as pleasure surged her body.

"Ahhh...!"

As Naegi and Kirigiri kissed again, he slowly took her left hand and gently placed it inside his brief,

Oh man, you really don’t want to waste time waiting for her on this eh Naegi?

where her hands made contact his his erection, in which she instinctively encircled it and began caressing it, feeling it throb in her hand. Naegi moaned in her lips as he felt his organ vibrate with arousal, and this lasted for three minutes before she pulled her hand out and gently pushed him back as she sat up, slowly regaining her presence of mind with Naegi sitting beside her, asking if he did something wrong.

"Kirigiri-san..."

"..."

"Sorry...did I...?"

"No..."

"Please tell me if I did something..."

"It's not that...it's just...I'm not sure if my feeling for you are similar to yours..."

"But I do love you..."

Are you sure you really love her cuz there aren’t really a lot of hints in the story that this is more then a simple carnal need, but then again the same happens in the game so whatever I’ll let it slide this time

"But..."

Kirigiri told Naegi that she is still unsure of what her feelings towards him tells her, and she might end up hurting himself and her, but Naegi assured to her that his feelings for her us genuine, and that he will never, ever betray her, which caused some mental conflict within her, as one part of her has feelings for the teen boy while the other part of her us unsure, and she remained silent as she debates on whether she loves him or not, trying not to sure her conflict to him.

Don’t hurt your pretty head thinking about it Kyoko, you will never escape from Roy’s clutches until this fic is over. And so do I

But Naegi gently hugged her from behind, telling her that he loved her and that he will do what he can to protect her, which caused her to went rigid, as this was the first time she heard such words and it slowly etched in her heart, threatening to expose her feelings towards him yet she is trying not to show it as she wanted to maintain the facade of being a strong-willed girl who can face any adversity thrown towards her.

Kyoko that façade of yours fell as soon as you appeared in the fic. No really Roy managed to turn this character into a blubbering moron that can’t do shit without Mr. Skinsuit help

But then Naegi gently kissed her on the right side of her nape while his hands gently unbutton her blouse until he slid them off, leaving her naked from the waist up and then began to gently caress her breast and nipples, arousing her further as she moaned at the sensations, trying to fight off these feelings, yet Naegi's handling slowly overcame her as she is forced to kneel on the bed and he knelt behind her as his left hand caress her nipple while his right hand began to unclip her skirt, as well as pushing her panties down to her knees.

Dude what the fuck she didn’t tell you to go on, this is rape!

Kirigiri slowly felt this and is about to react when his fingers slowly went to her "private spot" and began to explore her there, and then, slowly and carefully, he began to explore her sex, trying to find what would make her happy.

I don’t know about Kyoko but right now a lifetime supply of Vodka and cocaine would make me happy

Kirigiri felt Naegi's hands at her sex, and began to moan as she felt his first attempts to explore. Then suddenly, his fingers brushed at her clitoris, and Kirigiri cried out as a warm feeling coursed through her body, and out between her legs.

"Ahh...!"

"..."

"N-Naegi-kun...!"

"..."

"Ahh...oohhh...!"

"Kirigiri-san..."

"S-stop...aaahhh...!"

"I love you..."

Dear Christ this is all kinds of creepy, she tells him to stop but he ignores her and just keeps on going. If this happened in real life he’d be punched in the dick and thrown into the gay baby jail

Kirgiri tries to dissuade Naegi from continuing, but he wouldn't stop, kissing her cheek before proceeding further, as he immediately noticed her response, as his hand was soaked with her "fluids". He therefore decided to experiment with this more, and began to stroke Kirigiri's "nub" in a circular motion. She was breathing in great, heaving gasps, and more fluid ran out from between the lips of her sex. This caused her to moan a bit louder and thrust her hips to meet his fingers while feeling Naegi's hardness from behind.

"Aaahhh...!"

Suddenly Kirigiri could stand no more as arousal finally enveloped her feeling, as she turns around and faces him before locking her lips against his, then she began to move her hands towards his loose brief, needing to feel more of him, needing him inside her, making her fulfilled.

Aaand she’s gone. Arrivederci Kyoko, t’was nice knowing you

Her hands touched the bulge and she can feel his arousal hardening at her touch, causing Naegi to moan at the feeling as she attempts to push them down.

Naegi felt Kirigiri move lower, and begin to take off his underwear, yet this proved to be more difficult than she thought, because he was fully erect, and thus impeding her progress a little. Finally, however, his loose brief slid to the floor, and she get to see his manhood for the second time. Though she saw it previously, it still fascinated her to a degree and noticed that Naegi's private part is still shaved.

Why is this fascinating, no really why would you care about this? Is this Kyoko’s fetish, to find out if people have pubic hair or not?

"..."

"Kirigiri-san..."

"..."

"Huh? Are you okay, Kirigiri-san...?"

"..."

"..."

"Something wrong...?"

"..."

I think she’s dead

This is the second time that Kirigiri saw Naegi's erection, and Naegi was no monster, but he was certainly impressive. Now it was her turn to be hesitant, as she slowly reached out to caress it.

You weren’t this hesitant when you gave Makoto a handjob back then. I guess conscious people don’t really do it for her uh…

Naegi gasped when she did so, and she felt his member twitch in her hands. She appeared to be unfazed and maintained her stoic expression yet her eyes were focused on his erection while she resumed her actions, and slowly began to move her hand along its length.

Naegi moaned as this was the first time to feel her soft hand caressing his arousal, and each stroke caused is penis to throb harder and harder and soon found himself lost in pleasure for a moment, as Kirigiri's right hand caressed his manhood, while her left hand began to massage his balls. It was all he could do to hold himself in and not "release himself" in her hands right then.

Release himself? Are you gonna pee on her? OH GOD PLEASE NO

However, her emotions started to reveal itself as she began to stroke his erection a bit faster and Naegi is starting to get heated further, as arousal surged his body, his thoughts got flooded and he gently pushed her to the bed, though her hand continued to caress his hard penis and then Naegi's right hand began to move towards her "private spot", slowly touching it and she spread her legs as Naegi is about to pleasure her there.

When his fingers reached her "proper place", he looked into her eyes, as for approval. She merely nodded back at him, though her eyes showed her stoic expression as she whispered, "Go on".

Oh so now you wait for her to be ready, wait why are you waiting, you seemed like you didn’t care before

Slowly, he searched out the small little nub of her clitoris, and began to work it slowly, waiting until it became hard and silken by the tiny bit of fluid coming from her slit. When he felt it was just right, he began twirling his fingers in a lazy circle, thumb rubbing the inside of her thigh, his middle and ring finger slowly working along the lips of her slit. Carefully, he slipped them through, working his way back on her and soon she started to arch her hips.

As he began working her entrance faster, she slowly began working her fingers along the length of his shaft, her fingers tickling the sensitive underside, causing Naegi to moan quietly. This only served to arouse them both more, and in the heat of passion, Naegi's middle finger went deeper inside and began exploring her there, causing Kirigiri to thrust her hips upward and thrashed her head sideways as the sensual jolt overwhelmed her, as she moaned a bit louder, Naegi covered her lips with his, kissing her passionately.

"Ahhh...!"

"..."

"N-Naegi-kun...!"

"Mmm..."

"N-naegi...mmm..."

"Kirigiri-san...mmm..."

"Mmmm..."

"Ahh...mmm..."

”Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!” screamed AnItalianGuy displeased with the uselessness of the dialog

The sensual feeling caused her to stop her actions as she revel the feelings, as minutes passed by, the "final moment" arrived soon, and Naegi's "exploration" on her sex causes a sensual build up and her body finally reached a fever pitch.

"MMMMPPPHH!” yelled the pyro as he entered the room and burned the kids the crisps

Kirigiri squealed in Naegi's lips, her now engorged "lips" suddenly gushed with her "feminine fluids" as she reached orgasm for the second time, in which she gets to experience it for real, unlike the last time when she was molested by "Salesman". She lay panting as Naegi glanced at her, slowly seeing her "actual self" for the first time, and she realized it as she blushed and looked away, but Naegi assured to her that she is still the Kirigiri he liked, and gently kissed her cheeks and then her lips, and Kirigiri slowly reciprocated the kiss which slowly went passionate, her hands slowly caressed his sides before he realized that he is aroused.

And you only found that out now? Well good day to you Sir want some coffee with your brain damage?

"..."

"Kirigiri-san..."

"..."

"It's okay..."

"I still like regardless..."

"Promise not to tell anyone you saw about my reaction..."

"I promise..."

"..."

-x-

At the cartel's headquarters, the "Super High School-level Salesman" was talking to the cartel leader and told him of what he discovered, and informed him that the cartel's existence is in jeopardy and revealed that Kirigiri and Naegi are actually spies and probably have gathered evidences that would pinpoint the drugs' hidden areas, and the cartel leader is starting to take the "Salesman's" word for it and a heated discussion took place on what to do next and how to save their cartel from being exposed to the authorities even after having so many protectors.

You know if your boss wasn’t such a gullible idiot you wouldn’t be in this situation.

"How...can this be..."

"You see...I told you I'm not making things up..."

"Those two...so they turn out to be your schoolmates from that academy..."

"And not only that...Killgill is actually Kirigiri...the "Super High School-level Detective"...and she fooled us real good!"

The fact that he didn’t found that out before still baffles me, I mean look at that name for fuck sake!

"..."

"She might expose us anytime now..."

"Calm down..."

"Huh?"

By then the cartel leader came up with a plan and told "Salesman" that he will arrange an emergency meeting and will see to it that if "Killgill" and "Nago" are indeed spies in disguise,

Despite begin told before that those two are spies he still needs to be sure. Yeah sure ok whatever let’s just get this over with

then he will let "Salesman" decide their punishment, in which "Salesman" smirked as he will get his chance to get even against Kirigiri for turning down his advances, and against Naegi for interfering, and he awaits the cartel leader's plan to come in to motion.

-x-

Back at the inn, Kirigiri remained laid on bed as Naegi is kissing her passionately on the lips as her hands traveled on his sides before her right hand slowly traveled southbound, touching his erection and he moaned at the physical contact as she began circling it with her right hand and began to rub it up and down, feeling him throb harder and harder, and he thrusts his hips to meet her hand movement and slowly became more aroused, and as she rubbed his penis up and down, Naegi began to position himself between her legs, and he noticed her doubtful look as she blushed and looked away, in which he felt that she might not be ready and slowly stopped his actions.

Oh great they’re still going at it. Wake me up when something actually important happens ok?

"..."

"Naegi-kun...?"

"Sorry..."

"Eh?"

"If...if you're not ready...then I won't force myself on you..."

You already forced yourself on her multiple times you ass

"Naegi-kun..."

"Tell me if you want me to stop..."

She told you stop before but did ya stop? No you fucking didn’t so shut the fuck up and get on with it you fucktard

"Naegi..."

Kirigiri saw the look of Naegi's face, which showed his devotion to her and seeing that he is caring, in which he is willing to wait and not force himself onto her, so she stroked his face and told him to go ahead, and when he asks if she is sure, she nodded and there Naegi gently kissed her lips as he is now poised to enter her womanhood, his erection throbbing as the thought of entering her the first time added more fuel to his arousal.

Kirigiri then touched Naegi's erect penis and gently stroke it for several times before guiding him inside her sex, and following her instructions,

”And now slowly bring your penis inside my… OH GOD WRONG HOLE!”

he slowly entered her and his body was momentarily overwhelmed by sensual energy enveloping his erection and he slowly tried to move, the both Naegi and Kirigiri went rigid at the sensual jolt they felt, moaning as he began to move his hips and his hard penis slowly went in and out of her "flower", in which his erection began to throb harder at the contact.

"Ahh..."

"Uhh..."

"N-Naegi...ohhh..."

"Ahh...uuuhhh..."

"Ahh...Naegi...ahhh..."

"Uuuhhh...ooohhh..."

"N-Naegi..."

"Aahh..."

As Naegi was starting to get heated and wanted to go faster, Kirigiri's cellphone rang, and both stopped upon hearing the ringtone,

zzzz- uh what, oh something is happening

and both glanced at each other as they wondered what to do next. Naegi was conflicted as he did not want to stop, but seeing Kirigiri's serious face, and not wanting to force himself onto her, he slowly pulled out and and stood as she picked up her cellphone and answered it, where the caller is revealed to be the cartel leader and began talking with Kirigiri about a new "business deal".

"Hello, Ms. Killgill..."

"Yes, it's me..."

"Are you free today?"

"Why?"

"We're having a meeting in an hour...I've arranged to have everybody, including our protectors, assembled at our hideout...we'll be going forward and make the most ambitious profit...of course you band your assistant are on board in our grand scheme..."

"Band your assistant?” Is this meeting gonna turn into a bdsm orgy?

"I see...very well..."

"I'll see you later then..."

"Yes...later..."

Kirigiri thought about it as Naegi is listening, and in the end she accepted it and tells the cartel leader that she and Naegi will be at the meeting place in an hour, and closes the line, and there she told Naegi about what is about to happen later, in which he nodded, and she told him that they have to prepare themselves as this would be a crucial moment for their undercover work, and this time they may get the chance to see who the cartel's protectors.

So this means that this lemon is over right? I mean this meeting could be a trap and they need this time to-

Naegi nodded, seeing that she will be too preoccupied and he'll have to painfully wait for his penis to soften and is poised to pick up his clothes as Kirigiri glanced at Naegi, looking at his face, and as he wondered if he did something wrong, she cupped his face and gently kissed his lips and took his hand as she led him towards a nearby table, and had him slant against it as she sat on a chair facing his arousal, and there she circled her hand around his raging shaft.

And there they go again, they have an important meeting to attend in an hour but who gives a shit. Roy still has to get his rocks off and that’s more important then everything else

"Aaaahhh...!"

"..."

"K-Kirigiri-san..."

"..."

"Ahh..."

"..."

"So soft...so smooth...aahh..."

"..."

Kirigiri began to rub him back and forth and his body tensed as arousal resumed enveloping his body and mentally he felt gratified as his body would soon find satisfaction, and looked at her actions while noting that she is still naked,

Looks like Makoto’s brain damage is contagious. Gonna need more coffee

and as her hand stroke his erection, her other hand began to knead his balls, and Naegi mentally moan as pleasure surged his body and the way she is handling his arousal is slowly overtaking his senses and he gently had her stand up, surprising her a bit before he kissed her passionately on the lips.

"N-Naegi-kun...?"

"Mmm..."

"Mmm...Naegi-kun...mmm"

"Mmm..."

"W-wait...mmm..."

"Mmm..."

"N-Naegi...mmm..."

"Mmm..."

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THOSE DIALOGS? It’s just a bunch of “mmmhs” and “ahs” why do we need those?

Naegi had Kirigiri slant against the table and began re-probing her sex, his middle finger probing deep inside her while his thumb began exploring her clitoris, and the sensual feeling started to build up again and though she is against this, she was unable to make him stop as he was treating her gently and his kiss was passionate while at the same time her body started to reciprocate the feeling until his finger probed deeper inside her while his lips gently took her nipple and his other hand caressed her other breast, causing her to moan a bit aloud as sensual jolt struck her body unexpectedly.

Why are you still using your fingers just get on with and let this torture end please

As he continued to explore her, her hand began to grasp his raging penis and began to stroke him back and forth, feeling him throb harder, and in her aroused feeling she gently rubbed his "head" and his erection throb harder and harder, causing Naegi to moan and kissed her passionately and began to embrace her, releasing his hold on her "flower" and as they kissed passionately, he moved closer until his penis slowly went inside her, and both shivered at the feeling they felt, and he glanced at her eyes, wondering if he should continued, and then he asked her.

"Kirigiri-san..."

"Naegi..."

"May I...?"

"..."

"..."

"Go ahead, then..."

"Kirigiri..."

"Please hurry... we still have meeting in an hour and to be fair that is way more important then you begin horny"

With the sensations enveloping her body, Kirigiri's rare facial emotion slowly appeared and gently stroke his cheek and nodded, and with this Naegi started to sway his hips and his erection began to go in and out of her "entrance", and she started to moan as her body began to accept the sensual feelings she felt, and her hands rested on the table's edge to keep her balance as Naegi placed his hands on her waist as he thrusts his hips back and forth, feeling aroused by the minutes. He gritted his teeth as he was feeling so good and yet he is having a bit of difficulty because of their position and he suggested to Kirigiri that they do this in bed.

Nodding, both disengaged and went towards the bed with Kirigiri laying down and Naegi on top, and she spread her legs as he is poised to enter her again. As Naegi thrusts his hips, his erection rubbed her entrance and Naegi was momentarily overwhelmed again. The heat from their bodies was making it difficult to keep control again, and he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. Kirigiri slowly sat up and kissed him on the lips to calm him down, and wordlessly, he pushed her down onto the bed, and put his manhood up to the lips of her sex.

For a time, they merely rocked back and forth, enjoying the sensation of pressing against each other. Then Naegi attempted to bring his penis inside of her. Unfortunately, he missed, fumbling at her entrance. Kirigiri glanced at him, took hold of his penis, and gently guided it into her.

Kyoko then proceeded to wonder whether she was fucking a teenager or a retard

Then, as if obeying some hidden signal, they rocked their hips together forcefully, and Naegi could feel himself driving deep within her. And now, as he stroked in and out of her, he could feel the "sensation" returning and now he is beginning to revel at it. Likewise, Kirigiri was also feeling the pleasure as she held his shoulders while thrusting her hips to meet Naegi's movement. She was beyond thought, letting the pleasure take her to greater and greater heights.

"Aaahhh!"

"Ooohhh!"

"Ahhh..."

"Uuuhhh..."

"N-Naegi...aaahhh!"

"K-Kirigiri-san...aaahhh!"

"Aahh...aaahh...!"

"Ooohhh...!"

During the lovemaking, Naegi was reveling in the feel of Kirigiri's softness surrounding him, of the way that their bodies seemed to come together effortlessly. As their hips rocked, he could feel the pleasure becoming more and more intense, causing him to move faster and Kirigiri felt the same, spreading her legs further while moaning at the same time.

As the minutes passed by, Naegi felt his penis throbbing harder and harder as he felt a bit of force about to travel from his balls and is slowly about to travel towards the "head" of his erection, and that's when he began to realize how close he was to orgasm, and panicked slightly. He didn't want to come while Kirirgiri was still on the edge, so he sped up in an effort to make her reach her peak.

"Aaahh..."

"..."

"N-Naegi..."

"..."

"F-faster...do it...f-faster...aaahh! screamed sonic the hedgehog"

"..."

"Aaaahhh...ooohhh...!"

"..."

Hearing this made Naegi aroused further and speeds up the thrusting of his hips and his erection traveled a bit further inside her, and it worked, as Kirigiri shuddered and cried out as her body reached orgasm, her arms encircling Naegi tightly to her. At the same time, Naegi moaned her name and let go, filling her with his "seed" while feeling her "flower" drenching his erection.

Some weeks later Kyoko found out that she was pregnant and was expelled from the academy with Makoto. Their bodies were found months later under a bridge already decomposed.

They both pushed their hips against each other for a few moments, and then collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily. He remained inside her as he still felt a bit of sensual euphoria and embraced her for a minute before pulling out.

As Kirigiri regained her senses, Naegi embraced her and she accepted the gesture as she rested her head on his chest and both remained silent for a few minutes before glancing at each other, then slowly exchanged kisses before sitting up and they decided to get ready to meet with the cartel, hoping to gather more evidences before making their move to expose them, unaware that the cartel are already on to them.

If only they didn’t waste that fucking like rabbits and, I don’t know, formulate an escape plan in case shit hit the fan but what do I know

To Be Continued…

Hope you liked this chapter of this fic, though it focused mostly on Kirigiri and Naegi expressing their love for each other amid the "emergency meeting" the cartel held, and here you get to see the cartel finally aware of Kirigiri anbd Naegi's identities, and is making moves to bring them down.

Naegi and Kirigiri finally get intimate, unaware that "Salesman" is onto them and he is plotting to expose them for their treachery on the cartel.

Preview:

The conclusion is up ahead as Naegi and Kirigiri makes a last attempt to get more evidences on the cartel but hits a snag, and they are about to get in a life or death situation…who will save them?

Either Makoto’s luck or the moron brigade either way it doesn’t matter because it’ll suck

The ending is nearing, so see you in the next, and final chapter…

And unless my computer has objections I’ll also see you in the next and final chapter

--------------------

List of mocks:
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2017 - 01:09 AM