Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Tatsunoko Thread
Post #1
Antagonist

Still don't know what I am doing

Group: Members
Member No.: 874

post Dec 31 2015, 02:10 PM
Lately, I have been down with Tatsunoko fever after watching the Time Bokan Royal Revival OVA a few days back. So far, I have watching more on series like Gatchaman, Speed Racer, and Casshan. I've tried to get more into Time Bokan, but unfortunately most of the Time Bokan series didn't get across to the U.S. so I'm at a disadvantage. There is the movie Time Fighters which is an english dub made of multiple Time Bokan episodes, but most of the episodes of the Time Bokan metaseries online are either fansubbed or not subbed at all. Still, from what I wacthed, I really like the shows, and my favorite part is the evil Skull trio (Majo, Warusa, Grocky) who would later influence other evil trios such as Team Rocket. Here is a clip of the credits scene of the original Time Bokan series:

If anyone has any interest in any of the aforementioned series, feel free to discuss.

--------------------
"Sorry for wasting your precious time,
with words weaker than a decayed lime.
I can't even make a foo' bust a gut,
because I'm ain't a joker, I just laugh a lot." - Anonymous
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #2
Oscar Francois De Jerjaye

Tourist

Member No.: 1,452

post Jan 1 2016, 10:01 AM
Tatsunoko?

I guess this is time for GATCHAMAN!

+Quote Post
Post #3
Matto

3:<

Member No.: 470

post Feb 4 2016, 09:55 AM
Ahem.

One of the most brilliant early 1990 dubs ever.

--------------------
"I have no grudge against McDonalds but they are spergs who activated their aspergers. I am clearly in the right here and how dare they not take my input seriously." - Bonglorio

Matto's writings about vidya games:
Mario Mania:
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

Game Reviews (In date order):
Okamiden, Link's Awakening DX, DoA: Dimensions, Donkey Kong '94, Star Fox, Kirby's Adventure, Star Fox 64, Pushmo, 3D Classics: Kid Icarus, TMNT 3: Manhatten Project, Crashmo, Super Metroid, DuckTales Remastered, The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta, Yoshi's New Island, NES Remix, NES Remix 2, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country

YouTube Channel
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2017 - 12:53 AM