Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Attack on Titan, SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAGER!
Post #101
Badass Overlord

The Unsevered

Group: Members
Member No.: 235

post Oct 13 2016, 03:57 AM
Rezzing this thread because I don't want to bog down the other one thats specifically about the second anime season. Anyways, I get that a lot of people like this series, but I find it ok I guess? Definitely not as good as it could be. Also the art style is ugly as fuck to be honest.

Anyways getting that off my chest the newest chapter is retarded. Not joking here, you see, it turns out outside the walls are cities that are controlled by a Nazi like group who force the other people, the Eldrians (aka fantasy Jews) to live in ghettos and wear special arm badges because their ancestor Ymir made a pact with a devil to create the Titans. They are opressed and outright killed if they leave the ghetto so of course they create a resistance movement that Erens dad joins. He eventually meets a member of the royal family and marries her and has a son, named Zeke. Then the Nazi group (think their kingdom is called Marley or something) learns that the king on the Island of titans, Paradis (where the manga takes place) plans to attack, and the Marley kingdom wants the natural gas under the island for their airplanes and airships and plans to use Eldrian children with titan powers to attack the island so of course Erens dad thinks its a smart plan to use their son as an infiltrator, but Zeke (who is heavily implied to be the Beast Titan) ends up ousting his parents as traitors to the Marley Kingdom and they condemn his mother and father to Paradis where they will wander around as mindless titans forever. Yeahhh...

--------------------
The Warring Triad
"Patience and penance. For millenia I have yearned to inact this vengeance! I am the end and the beginning! By my touch shall your wretched lives be blessed!" - Sephirot, the Fiend
"The unenlightened come...know you the full weight of death. Come forth, Scales of Revelation! I would know the weight of your souls. Can you bring... equilibrium?" - Sophia the Goddess
"Mine age of slumber is at an end. A thousand thousand suns may set, but the insult of mine imprisonment hath been etched upon mine eternal memory. I am come to mete out justice. To bestow the blessings of victory unending. I am Zurvan. He who standeth above all other gods. He who shall bring slaughter and ruin!" - Zurvan, the Demon
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #102
Maniak

I will mock all the fanfics in the TRI STATE AREA!!!

Member No.: 345

post Oct 13 2016, 05:19 AM
QUOTE (Badass Overlord @ Oct 13 2016, 01:57 PM) *
Rezzing this thread because I don't want to bog down the other one thats specifically about the second anime season. Anyways, I get that a lot of people like this series, but I find it ok I guess? Definitely not as good as it could be. Also the art style is ugly as fuck to be honest.

Anyways getting that off my chest the newest chapter is retarded. Not joking here, you see, it turns out outside the walls are cities that are controlled by a Nazi like group who force the other people, the Eldrians (aka fantasy Jews) to live in ghettos and wear special arm badges because their ancestor Ymir made a pact with a devil to create the Titans. They are opressed and outright killed if they leave the ghetto so of course they create a resistance movement that Erens dad joins. He eventually meets a member of the royal family and marries her and has a son, named Zeke. Then the Nazi group (think their kingdom is called Marley or something) learns that the king on the Island of titans, Paradis (where the manga takes place) plans to attack, and the Marley kingdom wants the natural gas under the island for their airplanes and airships and plans to use Eldrian children with titan powers to attack the island so of course Erens dad thinks its a smart plan to use their son as an infiltrator, but Zeke (who is heavily implied to be the Beast Titan) ends up ousting his parents as traitors to the Marley Kingdom and they condemn his mother and father to Paradis where they will wander around as mindless titans forever. Yeahhh...

Okay. so if I get this right the entire city we are dealing with as setting for the story so far is on the fantasy island the Titans live on?
...then who the fuck build the walls/cities?

--------------------
It ain`t no mystery, if it`s politics or history; the thing you gotta know is, everything is showbiz

Alles was entsteht, ist wert das es zugrunde geht.
+Quote Post
Post #103
Badass Overlord

The Unsevered

Member No.: 235

post Oct 13 2016, 05:44 AM
QUOTE (Maniak @ Oct 13 2016, 09:19 AM) *
Okay. so if I get this right the entire city we are dealing with as setting for the story so far is on the fantasy island the Titans live on?
...then who the fuck build the walls/cities?

The King and his people did after being chased off the mainland by the fantasy Nazis. They used the power of the first titan to control all other titans and made them build it.

This post has been edited by Badass Overlord: Oct 13 2016, 05:46 AM

--------------------
The Warring Triad
"Patience and penance. For millenia I have yearned to inact this vengeance! I am the end and the beginning! By my touch shall your wretched lives be blessed!" - Sephirot, the Fiend
"The unenlightened come...know you the full weight of death. Come forth, Scales of Revelation! I would know the weight of your souls. Can you bring... equilibrium?" - Sophia the Goddess
"Mine age of slumber is at an end. A thousand thousand suns may set, but the insult of mine imprisonment hath been etched upon mine eternal memory. I am come to mete out justice. To bestow the blessings of victory unending. I am Zurvan. He who standeth above all other gods. He who shall bring slaughter and ruin!" - Zurvan, the Demon
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2017 - 12:56 AM