Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PA Forums Closing in August
Post #41
Doomlovesearth

Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 986

post Jul 22 2017, 07:42 PM
So this site is closing down. That sucks, I'm gonna miss reading you guys mock bad fanfiction. Well thanks for the good laughs!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #42
Badass Overlord

Deltascape Deleter

Member No.: 235

post Jul 23 2017, 04:26 AM
QUOTE (Al_Cone @ Jul 22 2017, 12:57 PM) *
Does it have its own Arc?

Project AFTER really needs a Shitting On Arc thread...

No but we make fun of people like him.

Yes we do. Find all of Arcs dumb posts and make a thread about it. Now I want to find the post MoA made about why he got banned. Think it was in one of the Spam Topics...

--------------------
The Warring Triad
"Patience and penance. For millenia I have yearned to inact this vengeance! I am the end and the beginning! By my touch shall your wretched lives be blessed!" - Sephirot, the Fiend
"The unenlightened come...know you the full weight of death. Come forth, Scales of Revelation! I would know the weight of your souls. Can you bring... equilibrium?" - Sophia the Goddess
"Mine age of slumber is at an end. A thousand thousand suns may set, but the insult of mine imprisonment hath been etched upon mine eternal memory. I am come to mete out justice. To bestow the blessings of victory unending. I am Zurvan. He who standeth above all other gods. He who shall bring slaughter and ruin!" - Zurvan, the Demon
+Quote Post
Post #43
Caim

Paragon of Manliness

Member No.: 194

post Jul 23 2017, 07:48 AM
Even though I haven't really been around in...what like a year now?

It has been an honor shitposting with you all.

--------------------
"There's a recipe to a good hero, Hawke, it's like alchemy. Take one part down to earth, one part selfless nobility, two parts crazy fool, and season liberally with wild falsehoods. Let that percolate through a good audience for a while, and when you're done, you've got your hero".
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 08:38 PM