Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> iCarly's iGoodbye, Not for the faint of heart
Post #1
Siha

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,910

post Mar 9 2017, 05:27 PM
Hello everyone. Enjoy this addition to the fanfiction mockeries. A bit newfangled, but hopefully endearing.

For those of you unfamiliar with this gem, it's about the cast of iCarly all dying in increasingly hilarious and completely unrealistic ways while you sort of just sit back and bask in the horror that is this story.

That said, it's a troll. But a troll with a very...singular taste.

iCarly's iGoodbye Part 1: The Rear Admiral
iCarly's iGoodbye Part 2: Coffins!
iCarly's iGoodbye Part 3: GIBBEH!
iCarly's iGoodbye Part 4: IN HER A$$?

--------------------
Get your shit together.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #2
truthordeal

Advanced Member

Member No.: 631

post Mar 9 2017, 06:55 PM
So this is like the third advertisement I've seen for this site. How many members or former members here are a part of this?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #3
Desdemona

Wildlife Photographer

Member No.: 205

post Mar 11 2017, 10:01 PM
QUOTE (truthordeal @ Mar 9 2017, 07:55 PM) *
So this is like the third advertisement I've seen for this site. How many members or former members here are a part of this?

Three. No worries, won't post here anymore. I know how xenophobic you afterians can be. Thought maybe I could safely make a return and go back to posting mocks, but I guess not.

Cool.

Good to know.

Bye, nerds.

--------------------
So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause.
+Quote Post
Post #4
truthordeal

Advanced Member

post Mar 11 2017, 10:32 PM
I don't think people would object to you posting here, even for this. I mean, it's an audio version of what this subforum is for, what would people have against that?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #5
ConcernedGamer

I'm very concerned.

Member No.: 787

post Mar 12 2017, 03:33 AM
QUOTE (Desdemona @ Mar 12 2017, 07:01 AM) *
Three. No worries, won't post here anymore. I know how xenophobic you afterians can be. Thought maybe I could safely make a return and go back to posting mocks, but I guess not.

Cool.

Good to know.

Bye, nerds.

And here we see a classic example of misreading between the lines. An honest mistake, since I know sarcasm is sort of the bread and butter of this place, but did truthordeal's question really seem that hostile?

I don't know what made you leave back in the day, but either there was some serious drama or you're projecting doubt and insecurity on a very simple and genuinely curious question, in order for you to brand an entire forum for a single member's question.

I certainly hope you were appointed the leader of this here trio, since you've already started appointing yourself the person who's burning this bridge you all are trying to build.

So, how about we drop any drama, lay this exposed nerve to rest, and clear out the issues? You were asked a question, the answer was 'three'. I genuinely hope things goes well for you all.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #6
truthordeal

Advanced Member

post Mar 12 2017, 06:55 AM
Yeah, that was my bad. I see now that what I wrote could be read as hostile, but I didn't mean for it to be that way. I was genuinely curious how many of our members were involved in this. I'm not much of a podcast person, but the idea seems legitimately interesting.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th March 2017 - 11:34 AM