Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Legend of Korra
Post #241
Maniak

I will mock all the fanfics in the TRI STATE AREA!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 345

post Aug 22 2014, 10:18 PM
I just watched the season three finale of Korra.

Wow. What a downer.

The episode is still very well writen. Zaheer and his crew are in my opinion good villains just on the basis of what powerhouses they are and the level of fanatism they can express in regard of their ideas. Also the fights in the episode are awesome and probably the best in the entire franchise so far. But dear lord, Korra. The poor girl.

I am suggesting watch it for yourself, but save to say that I did not expect the show who so far always tried to end the seasons on more positive notes and had such a energetic (although sometimes also whinny) character as protagonist to let her end up as such an emotionally exhausted mess.

I so hope this is not how the show as such ends and there is a fourth season perhaps coming cause damn, that is really a bittersweet till depressing note to end it.

This post has been edited by Maniak: Aug 22 2014, 10:19 PM

--------------------
It ain`t no mystery, if it`s politics or history; the thing you gotta know is, everything is showbiz

Alles was entsteht, ist wert das es zugrunde geht.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #242
Abyss1992

Group: Members
Member No.: 775

post Aug 23 2014, 02:57 AM
QUOTE (Maniak @ Aug 22 2014, 10:18 PM) *
I so hope this is not how the show as such ends and there is a fourth season perhaps coming cause damn, that is really a bittersweet till depressing note to end it.

Book 4 is confirmed

--------------------

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ainít all sunshine and rainbows. Itís a very mean and nasty place, and I donít care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ainít about how hard you hit. Itís about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. Thatís how winning is done! Now, if you know what youíre worth, then go out and get what youíre worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ainít where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ainít you. Youíre better than that!- Rocky Balboa.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Reply to this topicStart new topic
300_468x60banner
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 05:58 AM