Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digiball Z: A New Era Of Power!, Dakari-King Mykan (Again, again, again)
Post #141
Mysty

Flipping the fuck out

Group: Members
Member No.: 140

post Mar 22 2008, 09:21 AM
Well, if I remember corectly, the idea was that Malomyotismon was made up of the nightmares and such of the children (the whole dark spore thing) and I guess the children's dreams... uh... counteracted it.

I think Malomyotismon was just horrified by the children and didn't think it was worth it to live anymore.

--------------------
"Ye cats, those televangelists from the '90s were right all along!"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #142
awesumof2+2

I'm delightfully insane.

Member No.: 188

post Mar 22 2008, 10:35 AM
This chap was great, but two suggestions:
1: you should have made some bra joke here:
Jun dropped the nurse bag she was carrying. She walked slowly back to her brother.

She was walking away before?

“And… did he say his name?” she said sounding like she was going to burst.
(emphasis on burst)

2. and you should have made a sex joke here:
“And Kari…?” said Davis quickly before she'd left. She turned to face him. “I'm sorry for being so rough on you.”

Also, I haven't watched Digimon in a long time, but I do remember some of that fight in the dream world. I especially remember Malomyotismon being a total prick and killing his assistants. Malomyotismon sucks.

--------------------
Servi legum sumus ut liberi esse possimus.
+Quote Post
Post #143
Minkeyboodle

After 4 years in development...

Member No.: 151

post Mar 23 2008, 07:17 AM
What were they're names again? Something like Spiderbitchmon and Mummymon.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #144
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

Group: Sponsors
Member No.: 192

post Mar 23 2008, 07:51 AM
Arukenimon and Mummymon, though she was kind of a bitch.

Edit: 2+2, you and your sex jokes can rest assured because I'll be looking harder for joke opportunities next time.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Mar 23 2008, 07:57 AM

--------------------
Mocks:
1. Digiball Z - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (f)
2. Saiyaman (f)
3. Saiyaman 2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
4. Teen Titans vs Project AFTER - 2 3 (f)
5. Desires Unspoken - Deluxe Special Edition (f)
6. TK versus Birdboy | Fandom | Empire - Part 1
7. Garden of EVA - Sucks Everybody! (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #145
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 23 2008, 10:16 AM
Oh yeah! You can't blame me for forgetting that can you?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #146
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

post Mar 24 2008, 12:34 AM
My sister has a friend who is obsessed with that character. Maybe I should find some of her work to see how mockable it is.

--------------------
Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #147
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

post Mar 24 2008, 09:51 PM
Before I continue, Stingmon would like to say something.

Is that it?! You were begging me for an hour to get to say something!

Well great. Now you made me do one of those stupid character skits. *Sigh* Oh well. On with the mock.

---

CHAPTER TEN

“Faster Magna-Angemon, Faster!” cried TK. “I am going as fast as I can.” He replied.

Are they doing what I think they’re doing?

TK's over confidence was getting ahead of him. He really thought that if he beat Myotismon, maybe he could become the strongest Digi destined in the world.

Which is all T.K. cared about on the show, right?

They spotted the Android-Twins and Cell-Myotismon destroying the Primary-village.

The Digieggs, the buildings, even little baby Digimon who just hatched; All of it.

Myotismon: “Ha, ha, ha, ah, haaaaaaaaaaa! I’m killing impressionable babies that I could instead convince to join me! Truly I am a far superior villain to Ganon!

Before all three of them could escape, TK and Magna-Angemon swooped down in front of them.

“Where do you morons think you're going?” snarled TK. “We're on wrecking streak.” Snickered 18-mon. “Everything must die.”

*Checks Wikipedia* Yeah, I’m pretty sure 17 and 18 weren’t villains.

TK's anger rose. “Well I think its high time you freaks went back you came from!” he snarled.

T.K.: “You go back you came from!”

“You never were meant to be turned into Digimon anyway!”

17-mon chuckled, “And just what is a weakling like you going to do about it?”

The only thing he can do. Dance!

“I'd put a sock in it if I were you.” Said TK “This weakling happens to be the one who's going to finish you off for good.”

“For a little wimp, you sure do tell big lies said Cell-Myotismon. “And I've had just about enough!”

There is no way that English is Mykan’s first language.

“You maybe over confidence, but who do you think will win. My super Digimon, or you weak little angel?”

“I think it's high time we showed this wimp what true power is all about!” chuckled 17-mon.

Attack with Fists of Fury! (YGO: TAS Joke)

Magna-Angemon dove straight at 17-mon, when quickly he dodged out of the way, and aimed a kick at his opponent's chest.

But surprisingly he caught it. “Ever since I fought that sparring match with Ex-Veemon, I've learned a few new twists.”

How does one learn a twist, exacty?

Quick as lightning he flung him backwards and sent a powerful punch into her stomach.

WARNING: IMPROPER USE OF PRONOUNS DETECTED!

Even still, it only hurt her slightly. For not only was he a Mega-Level, he was an Android, who couldn't feel pain.

Actually she’s more of a cyborg, but close enough.

“Well,” he sniggered. “Maybe you two weren't kidding at all. But unlike your powers, mine never decrease.”

“Shut up!” snarled TK. “When were through with you, you'll be turned into scrap-metal.”

But Magna-Angemon just stood there. “TK, he may be telling the truth.” He said. “I cannot tell if I'm doing any damage!”

I’m going to give Mykan the benefit of the doubt here and blame MagnaAngemon’s constant disagreements with T.K. on T.K.’s gross mischaracterization.

Whether or not he could tell, the battle just raged on more exciting as ever.

Meaning it was boring as Hell.

The others were racing on the flying Digimon as fast as they could. They had to get to TK before it was too late.

“I hope Magna-Angemon is alright!” cried Angewomon. “I hope TK's alright too!” added Kari.

Digmon, Aquilamon, and Stingmon all looked disgusted.

“Why am I not surprised?” Growled Digmon.

Angewomon and Kari looked confused. “What are you talking about?” asked Kari.

“Oh, come on Kari!” said Cody. “After TK just dumped you and you still have feelings for him?”

Cody: “How dare you care for T.K.’s safety!”

Kari didn't respond. She just realized he was right. Why was she trying to get TK back when he just dumped her?

Maybe it’s because he’s more of a man in those parts.

More likely, because she kept on taking Davis' side over his, and it wasn't the first time.

I don’t see how that’s a better reason than mine.

Ever since Kari TK started dating, Davis had been working harder than ever.

Working hard? I don’t see how dinking around with super powers while you and your equally powerful blue butt buddy destroy everything you don’t like without even breaking a sweat counts as hard work.

So hard, that she had offered to help him several times.

More innuendo, hooray!

She always seemed to take Davis' side over TK's now these days, but a long time ago it was other way around.

Why did she really do it? It surely couldn't be just because she wanted to help him; but something different.

I bet she owes him money.

“But has this to do with me?” asked Angewomon. “Oh, not you too?” asked Aquillamon gruffly.

“Can't you see that your relationship with Magna-Angemon is hurting Ex-Veemon?”

O NOES!

Now Angewomon didn't respond. Now that she thought of it, she had seen Ex-Veemon working harder and feeling a little low.

Working hard? *Points at earlier comment*

Ever since he and Davis defeated Ken as the Digimon-Emperor, they he tried to Digivolve into a champion to impress her.

”They he”? What does that mean?

In a way, it sort of did have an effect on her. For she did like Digimon who had big strong muscles.

You have to be f*cking kidding me.

But it made barely any difference. All she did was got him down to work in helping to clean up the Digital-world, while she ran of with Magna-Angemon.

No, they actually worked together. As a team.

Now, not only has his fighting strengths reached unmatchable limits, he even admitted that he loved her.

Well in that case, screw the guy you already like and go for the emo with big muscles!

Angewomon felt more like being called Devilwomon. She was no Angel to Ex-Veemon now.

The official name is LadyDevimon. Also:

She was a monster. He cared so much for her and she never even gave him a chance.

But nothing was ready to prepare her and the others for what they saw when they arrived.

Both TK and Magna-Angemon were lying hurt on the ground. Ninjas would never be At the mercy of Cell-Myotismon.

“TK!” cried Kari. “Kari…” piped TK, bruised and scraped. “He's just… too strong!”

And then he collapsed unconscious.

Magna-Angemon put up a valiant effort, and was barely able to crush the Android-twins.

But right before they were vaporized, Cell-Myotismon absorbed their energy as punishment.

Punishing them for what? Dying?

“You two are worthless to me. If you couldn't beat him, what makes you think you can defeat Daisuke?”

By absorbing the Android-Twins, he achieved his Complete-Perfect-Forum in any case without Davis' aid.

There’s no such thing as a perfect forum. Not even Project A.F.T.E.R.’s forums are that good.

Cody and Yolei took TK back to the hospital in the Real-World, while the rest stayed behind.

“Well, well, well.” Chuckled Cell-Myotismon. “Now that those two are down, who goes next?”

He aimed his arms out at Angewomon. “Of course, now it's time to put you away for betraying me!”

He’s still angry about that? After ten years?

“CEALESTIAL ARROW!” she cried out.

The energy arrow hit its target, but when the smoke cleared, Myotismon didn't even have a scratch on him.

“Foolish creature!” he snickered. “Isn't it clear to you by now that you can't beat me this time…I AM PERFECT!”

Is that why you’re called “Perfect Cell”? I had no idea.

He charged right at her, when suddenly…he missed.

Ex-Veemon had swooped down in the nick of time and flew her out of the way.

I bet he was waiting until the last possible second.

“Ex-Veemon.” She said opening her eyes. “You saved me.” Ex-Veemon shot her a big smile.

Angewomon: “Ow! You shot me! I can’t believe you just shot me!”

“Come on now, you knew I had to!” he said warmly. “Just think of it as my apology to you for being rough.”

Angewomon: “Yeah, well I still won’t forgive you for not using a condom.” (Happy now, 2+2?)

Davis leaped down from sky, and Ex-Veemon stood by his side after setting Angewomon down.

“Humph! …I'll dispose of you two later!” grunted Cell-Myotismon. He blasted 10 small energy shots form each hand.

Wait. Who was he talking to?

The blasts flew right at Davis and Ex-Veemon, but not one made contact. The boys just countered every one with their own hands.

“WHAT…!” he growled. “How did you…?”

Suddenly, he heard the soft sound of Magna-Angemon laughing. “Myotismon…” he peeped.

He peeped?

“Now your time has come. Now you face the Digimon of a… Super- Saiyan…ARGH…!”

Why can’t you tell us who is talking, Mykan?!!

Myotismon just blasted a beam of energy though the weakened Angel's heart.

“Now, now Magna-Angemon.” He sniggered. “I told you, I don't like your lies.”

What lies? What the Hell is going on?

“Magna-Angemon!” cried Angewomon, flying down toward her dying boyfriend.

Dying?!

“No…” Cried Davis, “Myotismon, you monster you didn't have to do that. He was already down!”

I’m pretty sure you don’t give a rat’s *ss, Davis.

“No…Davis…Ex-Veemon!” cried Magna-Angemon. The boys crossed over to their fallen comrade.

“Listen to me…” he croaked. “Myotismon never… created any Saiyan Digimon…because…only they have… the power to defeat him!”

Doesn’t it take a lot more than being a Saiyan to beat Call?

“He is… very afraid of you both… he knows of your strengths… but don't let him win…”

For when he… destroys Digimon…they never come back… not ever!”

In the words of Minkeyboodle: Why?

“No!” sobbed Angewomon. “You'll never ever be reborn, ever?” she cried. “No…I'm afraid not…!”

MagnaAngemon: “Just because I’m dying it doesn’t mean I can’t shout!”

Then he turned his head, and stuck out his hand toward Ex-Veemon. “It has been an honor…to have ever been…outmatched by you.”

MagnaAngemon: “Even though I would have totally kicked your *ss in real life.”

Ex-Veemon did shake his hand, but asked, “Hey, what do you mean by that?”

“TK and I… came to realize… no matter how strong we become… you two will always be on step ahead of us!”

MagnaAngemon: “We realized this as soon as we saw who the author of this stupid fanfiction was.”

“Come on!” cried Ex-Veemon, “Don't talk like that, you'll be alright.” Yet, he knew he was just fooling himself.

Myotismon shot another energy beam through Magna-Angemon's head.

HEEZA FIRIN' HIS LAZER!

“Maybe that will silence you!” he grumbled.

“Please…Protect…Angewomon…for me…Ugh!”

Those were his last word, and then he was vaporized right down to last piece of data.

It must suck for your last word to be “Ugh”.

Angewomon burst into tears. First she lost Wizardmon, and now her first boyfriend. Both of the ninjas sliced at the hands of Myotismon.

“That loser!” laughed Cell-Myotismon. “Got what he deserved!” This made Ex-Veemon's anger rise.

He was the one who wanted to say that.

He turned to face Myotismon with his fists shaking madly. “You have just made a big mistake Pal!” he yelled

“AND YOU SHALL PAY FOR IT…!”

Suddenly, Ex-Veemon started glowing in golden light. He rose up into the air…

“EX-VEEMON… SPIRIT-DIGIVOLVE TO….”… “ANGEL-VEEMON!”

”Spirit Digivolve”? Is this now a Frontier crossover?

Davis couldn't believe his eyes. Ex-Veemon just changed into an Angel-like Digimon.

That’s almost as stupid as Davis becoming a Saiyan. Oh wait.

He had two huge feathery wings, blue and silver armor, long golden hair waving in the wind, and he looked more like a human shaped Digimon too.

We get it, Mykan. You turned him into Angemon. Then again, there’s no other way your pairing could make any sense.

“Whoa!” he cried in shock. “I always wanted an Angel-Digimon but this is intense!”

Angewomon and Kari were amazed as well. “Another Angel?” said Kari “Talk about the good looks.”

Just then, the Digimon-Analyzer appeared…

Right...

“I am Angel-Veemon!”

“I am a Times-10 Mega-Level Digimon, and the most powerful Angel to ever have existed.”

Even more powerful than this guy?

“My Dodon-wave is hot enough to burn a hole right through even the thickest of all shields”

“Oh my goodness!” said Angewomon. “He is so… Handsome! I've not seen anything like him before!”

Cell-Myotismon laughed at Angel-Veemon. “Don't tell me, You' are going to fight me now?” he asked.

AngelVeemon: “No.” *Points at Angewomon* “She will!” *Runs off*

The newly awakened Digimon floated to the ground. “Cell-Myotismon.” He said in his deep voice.

I’m now imagining him sounding like Barry White.

“You have brought nothing but pain and misery to those of the innocent. For this I cannot allow you to exist in this world.”

“Allow me to stay?” mocked Myotismon. “Oh you crack me up, but enough of the comedy style; let's begin!”

Leave the mocking to me, Myotismon.

Angel-Veemon told Davis to get the others away from the battle grounds, and for Davis to start doing “THE THING”

IT’S CLOBBERIN’ TIME!

Davis Immediately caught on. “Right, the “Thing”!” he said. Then he flew up and little ways away from the battle field.

“Right then!” said Angel-Veemon. But suddenly he felt Angewomon grabbing him and holding him back.

AngelVeemon: “Angewomon, you are always holding me back!”

“No, don't do this!” she cried. “I lost Magna-Angemon I can't lose you as well! Especially seeing as how you were just awakened”

“Trust me.” said Angel-Veemon, “I'll come back. Whatever happens, I must protect you!”

“But Angel-V…. what about the ninjas?!”

She was hushed by Angel-Veemon pressing his lips against hers. My first kiss!” she thought to herself.

Even though she dated Magna-Angemon, even he did not dare even make a move towards a kiss.

Exposition Man saves the day again!

When Angel-Veemon separated, he flew towards Cell-Myotismon, ready for the battle of the ages.

“Trust me…!” he called out.

Myotismon: “Trust you with what? Oh, you were talking to Angewomon. Sorry.”

---

So to recap: Mykan kills off one of the biggest bad*sses of the entire series, whose girlfriend forgets he ever existed in about two seconds.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: May 17 2009, 10:00 PM

--------------------
Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #148
Serra

Duchess of Fab

Member No.: 163

post Mar 25 2008, 01:57 AM
*smacks my head on the wall*

Why, why, why? Why does Mykan think that all women are so shallow they'll immediately forget their former boyfriends the second a powerful and 'so handsome' other guy shows up? Has he never met a woman outside the internet?

...Yeah, I know, stupid question.

*smacks head again for good measure*

--------------------
Hooray! That's almost like being gay, except even gayer!~ The Hutch

My new life philosophy is WWRD? (What Would Rorschach do?) Whenever a problem arises I shall punch someone, say 'hurm' and rant about whores and liberals.
+Quote Post
Post #149
GFW

good kid DAWG city

Member No.: 196

post Mar 25 2008, 04:39 AM
the whole scene about that guy pleading was stolen from the freeza saga
I find it a bit random that he would know the dodon ray considering it last use was in the last saga of dragonball not z
as always good mock

--------------------
Protect Lil B at all costs… He is a gem to the Earth and The Planets

QUOTE (PA's best member)
So if anyone thinks that I have been in dangerous problems then I say give me liberty or give me death.

QUOTE (some canadian guy idk)
Misanthropy and other fashionable cynicisms are nothing more than the most shallow depth of intellect parading as enlightened wisdom.
+Quote Post
Post #150
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 25 2008, 04:42 AM
Why didn't he become UlforceVeedramon, he's the canon final form of Veemon, and just look at him.

Isn't that cooler?

This post has been edited by Minkeyboodle: Mar 25 2008, 05:17 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #151
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

post Mar 25 2008, 04:55 AM
Since when did Mykan ever do the cool thing?

--------------------
Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #152
Minkeyboodle

post Mar 25 2008, 05:16 AM
Good point.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #153
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 162

post Mar 25 2008, 03:31 PM
Yes, Kari, how dare you care for TK's safety! It couldn't at all be out of concern--you MUST be trying to score with him! What a total bitch!

And Angewomon...the...words cannot express the absurdity in her...ugh.

...Yeeeaaah.

Do you think Ex-Veemon feels like a man in those parts?

--------------------
QUOTE (theabhorrentatrocity @ Aug 15 2015, 02:25 PM) *
daddy longleg spiders are scary as they're one of the most poisonous spiders so not much of an over reaction.

A list of mocks can now be found on my profile page!
+Quote Post
Post #154
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

post Mar 28 2008, 04:25 PM
.................................................Uh.............................
................Hm..............................................On with the mock, I guess.

---

CHAPTER ELEVEN

“The first move-honors are yours!” said Angel-Veemon. “You seem quite confident for an Angel.” said Cell-Myotismon.

Somehow, CellMyotismon has gotten the idea that angels are usually timid.

“You seem to be in such a hurry to die! Then you really shall become an angel in the heavens.”

Oh shut up and start fighting already.

He held up five of his fingers. “Five seconds is all you have left to live.” He said.

Is that why he held up five of his fingers? Fascinating.

He roared loudly, and charged right toward his opponent. But when his swung his fist at him, he vanished.

“What! Where did he go?”

“HEAVEN-FIST”…BAM!

Before he knew it, Angel-Veemon delivered the mighty blow to his head from behind.

“Five seconds up, and I'm still here.” He mocked.

As I said before: Leave the mocking to someone who actually knows how it’s done.

Cell-Myotismon was suddenly smiling wickedly again.

“That hurt, you actually hurt me!” he said. “Well then, perhaps I misjudged you. This shall be interesting after all.”

That’s what MagnaAngemon said before reality became distorted and ExVeemon kicked his *ss.

“Enough talking!” growled Angel-Veemon. “You'll pay dearly for what you've done to Angewomon for killing her boyfriend!”

From up on in air, Angewomon heard everything. “He's not fighting for revenge at all.” She said to herself. “He's for me.”

Angewomon: “How noble of him to be fighting to impress me rather than avenge the death of a great hero!”

Suddenly, she felt herself blushing. “Oh no, could it be?” she asked herself. “Am I really falling in Love with Angel-Veemon already?”

OMG! SHOCKING PLOT TWIST!

She didn't know. It was only a few moments ago that her beloved Magna-Angemon was destroyed forever, never to come back.

Whoa! She remembers! I am pleasantly surprised by this!

Yet, Angel-Veemon, all though he did it out of surprise, sold her into slavery, her very first kiss. Something Magna-Angemon never had the courage to do was fight ninjas.

What was she to do…?

I’d kill myself if I were her.

Meanwhile aside from her, all Davis seemed to be doing was hovering in the air with arms reaching for the sky.

Davis: “Praise the Lord!”

“Davis what are you doing just standing there like that!” asked Ken. “Shouldn't you be doing that “special thing”?

Ken: “You know, that “THING”? Which sounds like a dirty innuendo?

“Just wait, you'll see.” He said smiling. Suddenly his head perked up. “Here it comes!”

The others watched in amazement as small little round balls of light were gathering above Davis' arms, getting bigger and bigger.

He said “balls”. Heh heh.

“Wow!” said Kari in awe. “What is that Davis?” she asked.

Davis began explaining the ninjas sudden arrival.

Is anyone sick of the ninjas yet? Too bad!

“Shortly after I left the hospital, Veemon and I squeezed in a little more time to train in Sector-X.”

Oh, so now it’s a Star Fox crossover.

“And I we recently perfected new moves. Such as… Spirit-Digivolving! And Izzy's already studying it.

Angewomon looked confused. “But then what's that ball of light over your head?” she asked.

Davis motioned them to come closer so that Myotismon would not hear.

“This…” he whispered. “Is called...MAH LAZER!

He actually says “The Spirit Bomb!” though I wonder how Myotismon wouldn’t hear if he was shouting.

“This is technique focuses my spiritual-energy. By doing this I can borrow the energy of anyone who gives it to me.

Davis: “I’ll pay ‘em back later, I swear!”

“Gennai knew of this move as well. So he must've passed on my message.”

“What message was that?” asked Stingmon, “To relay messages to people and Digimon around both worlds about this whole mess.

Davis nodded his head. “As you can see, the Bomb is getting larger.” He said.

REALLY?!

“If enough Digimon and people spare their energy to help me, then at just the right time, I'll throw it on Myotismon.”

“You mean…the ninjas will attack?!” said Angewomon looking hopeful. “Yes, if all goes well, Myotismon will be blown to pieces!”

“So the why stand way up here then?” asked Kari. This made Davis' facial expression change.

Change to what?

“I need time to build the bomb until its big enough.” He said. “If I move my arms so much as an inch, I could drop it down on us!”

“So that's why Angel-Veemon is battling Myotismon down there. To keep him busy and wear him out!”

Down on the battle grounds, Cell-Myotismon had slammed Angel-Veemon hard to the ground.

Ridley, Porky, and Stingmon are all amused by this innuendo.

“Now isn't this a shame!” he chuckled walking towards his motionless body. “You made a promise to a friend, but couldn't hold it up.”

He aimed his finger to deliver a power blast through the Angel's chest, when like lightning he sprang up.

“DODON-WAVE!” he screamed.

He opened his mouth wide, and out shot a burning beam of energy, which slammed smack into Myotismon's face.

SHOOP DA WHOOP!

“What…How did you!” snapped Myotismon. “With proper Training, there will be bold new possibilities!” said Angel-Veemon.

To bad you be around to learn the meaning of it. Even if I don't beat you myself, once Davis becomes a Super-Saiyan, he'll kick your can, but good!”

That sentence is almost as stupid as when he said, “You're boiling hot Angel-wings. I loved Angewomon with all my heart”.

Cell-Myotismon folded his arms. “Well, that was a very interesting monologue.” He mocked.

CellMyotismon: “Mostly because it was so retarded!

“But do you really expect me to fall for such trickery. Daisuke is no Saiyan, only I can create them, which I did not!”

“Right,” said Angel-Veemon, “Because you know that only a Saiyan is the one type of creature that can beat you!”

The fight continued, both combatant's raging on and on. While the Spirit-bomb was growing even bigger, the pirates attacked the ninjas!

One hour later, the sprit-bomb was almost ready.

You’d think that Myotismon would notice a giant ball of energy after a hour.

“What do you say guys?” said Davis, “Care to help me out a bit?”

Kari and Ken exchanged noms, as did Stingmon and Angewomon. They raised their arms into the air, and the beams of light escaped from their bodies collected by the bomb.

Feeling a little tired, they all exchanged smiles with Davis, “Now, to give the signal!”

Both Angel-Veemon and Cell-Myotismon were exhausted. “This is truly amazing!” said Myotismon.

“An Angel is actually capable of holding a worthy match with me. Well you may have tired me out now, but next time we fight, it will be your last fight!”

Angel-Veemon looked over his head, and saw Davis wink at him for the signal.

“I'm afraid there isn't going to be a next time!” he said. Quickly, he snuck behind his opponent's back, and his wings started to glow red.

“HELL'S CHAIN”

He shot out a long string of red energy which ensnared Myotismon like a giant bear-trap holding him into place.

I’m pretty sure an angel wouldn’t have a power like that.

“Hey…What are you doing!” he snapped. “Let me go, let me go I say! LET ME GO!”

“DAVIS… DO IT NOW!” Angel-Veemon Screamed as soon as he flew higher.

“Alright!” yelled Davis, “Everyone stand back!” With a loud roar, he swung his arms forward releasing the bomb.

Myotismon looked around him, and saw the humungous ball of light heading straight for him.

Oh. Now he notices it.

“WHAT THE… NO… NO IT CAN'T BE!” he cried.

A fine time for him to be chopping onions.

The bomb had reached him, and began absorbing him inside of it.

From up in the air Davis moved in a little closer with his arms at the ready. The whole sector shook madly.

“Myotismon!” he yelled, “Now you shall answer to all the lives you taken and messed with.”

“SPIRIT-BOMB-BLAST!”

He fired an enormous burst of energy larger than his Kamehameha-wave straight at the bomb.

“GRAH…NO… Could it be!” screamed Myotismon as he was absorbed by the blast.

“A Real… SAIYAN…NOOOOO!”

KABLAM…KABOOM…BA-KOOM…!

The bomb exploded, and when the dust cleared. The only thing there was a huge crater where it had landed, but Myotismon was nowhere to be seen.

“He's gone!” cried Angewomon. “He's really gone.” Added Kari.

Everyone: “We’re certain that he couldn’t have pulled another new technique out of his *ss that allowed him to survive. No way.”

Davis and Angel-Veemon stood side by side on the ground. They shook hands respectably in rejoice of their victory only to have Angewomon and Kari tackle them to the ground.

This is no time to be playing Football.

“Our heroes” they said softly. “Davis, Angel-Veemon, way to go guys!” said Ken.

Davis and Angel-Veemon shared happy looks and said, “Awe…it was nothing!”

Well, what do ya know? They’re modest, too. How Mary Sue of them.

---

So to recap: Davis uses his Final Smash on Myotismon, who certainly won’t come back. I’m guessing the next five chapters will be filled with nothing whatsoever, just like the last eleven chapters.

EDIT: Apparently, the Spirit Bomb does work that way. Removed Morbo's joke.

This post has been edited by T_K_17: Jun 26 2008, 10:41 AM

--------------------
Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #155
GFW

good kid DAWG city

post Mar 29 2008, 02:55 AM
the spirit bomb actually does work like that
but good mock the next few chapters shall be about buu unfortunately

--------------------

QUOTE (PA's best member)
So if anyone thinks that I have been in dangerous problems then I say give me liberty or give me death.

Misanthropy and other fashionable cynicisms are nothing more than the most shallow depth of intellect parading as enlightened wisdom.
+Quote Post
Post #156
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

post Mar 29 2008, 06:47 AM
Morbo doesn't watch DBZ.

--------------------
Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #157
GFW

good kid DAWG city

post Mar 29 2008, 08:00 AM
okay
what does he watch?
maybe he watchs things just so they will make an flaw and then yell about how they don not work that way

--------------------

QUOTE (PA's best member)

+Quote Post
Post #158
T_K_17

#oh it's JUST tk
Group Icon

post Mar 29 2008, 08:50 AM
He actually spends most of his time plotting to take over the human race. He only points out mistakes in his free time.

--------------------
Mocks:
2. Saiyaman (f)
8. What is War? - 1 2
+Quote Post
Post #159
Al_Cone

That's right, Susan!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 162

post Mar 29 2008, 09:51 AM

I mean, there's no other explanation for this. Angemon dies, and it takes Angewomon all of, what, five minutes to jump Ex-Veemon's bones?

It's always been a pet peeve of mine that Mykan insists on doing "research," on whatever he's writing for, yet routinely writes inexcusably poor love stories. This is just stupid, I'm sorry.

--------------------
QUOTE (theabhorrentatrocity @ Aug 15 2015, 02:25 PM) *
daddy longleg spiders are scary as they're one of the most poisonous spiders so not much of an over reaction.

A list of mocks can now be found on my profile page!
+Quote Post
Post #160
Serra

Duchess of Fab

Member No.: 163

post Mar 29 2008, 09:56 AM
His idea of research is watching some Digimon episodes he downloaded through torrent while prancing about in tights and eating Cheesits and singing emo songs about how lonely he is. It must be, because I can't fathom how anyone could watch the show and get it so, so wrong.

--------------------
Hooray! That's almost like being gay, except even gayer!~ The Hutch

My new life philosophy is WWRD? (What Would Rorschach do?) Whenever a problem arises I shall punch someone, say 'hurm' and rant about whores and liberals.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2017 - 10:11 PM