Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CCC #172 - 9/12/15
CCC #172 Finalists Poll
(^o^) Pick a caption! Click to vote! (^o^)
"Dr. Frank N. Furter? There are two people on the door, telling us they are your sister's kids from transsexual Transylvania. They say you shall take care of them over summer." - Maniak [ 4 ] ** [23.53%]
"'And this, my fellow hell-spawn, is why we succubi survive on blowjobs instead of donuts and Red Bull. Any questions?'" - KingMan [ 9 ] ** [52.94%]
"Either cough up the money or I'll say that you were eye raping me, you CIS-het privileged misogynistic pig." - SeinenNinja [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
"Why with a little ingenuity and some dumpster diving behind the Spirit Halloween store after October 31st, you'll do great at Katsucon next year!" - DeanTheAdequate [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
"Unlike the common succubus, the Liposuccubus survives entirely on the body-fat of overweight men. Here, we see a prime specimen, having just finished her meal." - StabbyKobold [ 2 ] ** [11.76%]
"Sometimes being the ugly, scrawny male friend doesn't pay off." - Yaoi Huntress Earth [ 2 ] ** [11.76%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
Post #1
Master of AFTER

Working, man.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

post Sep 12 2015, 05:48 AM
Okay! With that little schedule disruption behind us, we're back on track to mock some cosplayers. It's anyone's guess how long it'll be before I fuck up again, so enjoy this smooth sailing while it lasts. thumbsup.gif

Attached Image

This contest's winning caption is...

"And this, my fellow hell-spawn, is why we succubi survive on blowjobs instead of donuts and Red Bull. Any questions?"

Congratulations, KingMan!

--------------------

"The urge to destroy is also a creative urge."
Pablo Picasso
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #2
Maniak

I will mock all the fanfics in the TRI STATE AREA!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 345

post Sep 12 2015, 10:40 AM
Dr. Frank N. Furter? There are two people on the door, telling us they are your sister's kids from transsexual Transylvania. They say you shall take care of them over summer.

These two people put the "suck" in suc(k)ubbus

--------------------
It ain`t no mystery, if it`s politics or history; the thing you gotta know is, everything is showbiz

Alles was entsteht, ist wert das es zugrunde geht.
+Quote Post
Post #3
KingMan

Dedicated Member

Member No.: 745

post Sep 12 2015, 12:07 PM
"And this, my fellow hell-spawn, is why we succubi survive on blowjobs instead of donuts and Red Bull. Any questions?"

--------------------

"Why are you TRYING to be aroused?! Is this a Speed-type situation?! Is there a bomb strapped to your dick that'll explode if you get flaccid?" - Shmeckie
"Do what thou wilt, just don't expect others to like your sorry ass."

Current mocks:
Handle With Care
+Quote Post
Post #4
DeanTheAdequate

Your 50s Dad
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 536

post Sep 12 2015, 12:33 PM
QUOTE (Maniak @ Sep 12 2015, 02:40 PM) *
Dr. Frank N. Furter? There are two people on the door, telling us they are your sister's kids from transsexual Transylvania. They say you shall take care of them over summer.

I've got some thinking to do if I'm going to try and beat this one.

--------------------
The forgotten member of the "Tribe of Spoon"

Winner of CCC #107- I've decided to let it all go to my head, then my pancreas, then a short trip to the gonads for release.
Winner of CCC #129- Took me a while to push this rock back up the hill and... whoops.
Winner of CCC #136- Whoo-Hoo! Whiskey and hookers on me! Seriously, drape them upon my slumbering mass.
Winner of CCC #137- Two in a row! Do you believe in Miracles?! No seriously, the hell was up with that Jackie Chan flick?
Winner of CCC #143- I'm so drunk on power now! I've sold all my tanker trucks full of Baily's Irish Creme to balance things out.
Winner of CCC #147- Comrades! Rejoice in the conquering of the bourgeois pigs with this caption of dressing down weeaboos!
Winner of CCC #164- Yes another one in the win colu... Who am I kidding? Dr. O deserves this one.
Winner of CCC#165- Victory is mine! Dudes, line up on my right for high fives. Ladies, line up on the left for make-outs.
+Quote Post
Post #5
TheLittleAsshole

I will Mock you all the way to Hell and back.

Member No.: 956

post Sep 12 2015, 04:56 PM
-Don't worry these people just finished their Hot Topic shopping spree

-A Satanist rave party

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #6
SM2142

Mocking Apprentice

Member No.: 582

post Sep 12 2015, 05:26 PM
When their marriage counselor told them to "try new things", I don't think this is what they meant.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #7
Beatdoof

2 months of exam is hell

Member No.: 1,435

post Sep 12 2015, 09:50 PM
Morrigan eats one too many BLT sandwich. Meanwhile, Laharl's puberty is......not what Flonne expected.

In retrospect, starring in that Ghost Rider movie is 10 times better than giving random college kids self-fulfillment fantasy powers.

They got faces that not even their mother could love.

This post has been edited by Beatdoof: Sep 12 2015, 09:51 PM

--------------------
#Couldn'tCareLess

You want my mock?! GET OVER HERE!

Proud Member of Team Bitchin' Beaters
+Quote Post
Post #8
P Dot Alex

Dumb jokes

Member No.: 373

post Sep 12 2015, 10:01 PM
Getting new artists for Disgaea 6 turned out to be a big mistake.

--------------------
I got one of these. C'mon, don't be shy.

"I am very edgy" - Dakari King Mykan.
+Quote Post
Post #9
SeinenNinja

Macross Delta. Slightly Disappointed.
Group Icon

Group: AFTERholics
From: In the shadows of the forum, planning your demise...
Member No.: 722

post Sep 12 2015, 11:41 PM
They learned after this to take the drugs during the rave, not before...

Choose either one. Either way, you are losing $80 for a horrible blowjob and 6 kids of venereal diseases.

Either cough up the money or I'll say that you were eye raping me, you CIS-het privileged misogynistic pig.
+Quote Post
Post #10
Deceiver

Regular

Member No.: 495

post Sep 13 2015, 07:42 PM
Jack Sprat could eat no fat,
His waifu ate no lean;
And when they cosplay, you shall start
Violently vomiting!

God, these SJW video game redesigns just get worse and worse.

One of the many secret shames of Zoe Quinn and Phil Fish.
+Quote Post
Post #11
DeanTheAdequate

Your 50s Dad
Group Icon

Member No.: 536

post Sep 13 2015, 09:04 PM
"Anime convention? I thought this was Anne Rice's birthday ball."

Why with a little ingenuity and some dumpster diving behind the Spirit Halloween store after October 31st, you'll do great at Katsucon next year!

In the dark future of Capcom fighting game crossovers, the survivors of the apocalypse are forced to find shelter in dark hotel halls and clothing from the bedroom of a failed leatherworker.

--------------------
The forgotten member of the "Tribe of Spoon"

Winner of CCC #107- I've decided to let it all go to my head, then my pancreas, then a short trip to the gonads for release.
Winner of CCC #129- Took me a while to push this rock back up the hill and... whoops.
Winner of CCC #136- Whoo-Hoo! Whiskey and hookers on me! Seriously, drape them upon my slumbering mass.
Winner of CCC #137- Two in a row! Do you believe in Miracles?! No seriously, the hell was up with that Jackie Chan flick?
Winner of CCC #143- I'm so drunk on power now! I've sold all my tanker trucks full of Baily's Irish Creme to balance things out.
Winner of CCC #147- Comrades! Rejoice in the conquering of the bourgeois pigs with this caption of dressing down weeaboos!
Winner of CCC #164- Yes another one in the win colu... Who am I kidding? Dr. O deserves this one.
Winner of CCC#165- Victory is mine! Dudes, line up on my right for high fives. Ladies, line up on the left for make-outs.
+Quote Post
Post #12
StabbyKobold

Critically Sarcastic

Member No.: 660

post Sep 14 2015, 09:14 AM
Unlike the common succubus, the Liposuccubus survives entirely on the body-fat of overweight men. Here, we see a prime specimen, having just finished her meal.

Someone should have told her, that when they wanted her to "ham it up", they weren't talking about putting her in fishnets.

Desperate to gather followers from the otaku crowd, the Catholic Church's version of the Manga Bible had a much more interesting take on the fall of man.

--------------------
"So... preparing to storm into the room, you jostle your badger, kick down the door, and throw it at the thug standing inside." - Moment from my D&D campaign.

Click here for more mocks: List O' Mocks
+Quote Post
Post #13
MissSarcastic1013

Advanced Member

Member No.: 537

post Sep 14 2015, 09:38 PM
Behold the Monster High live action movie reinvented and directed by Michael Bay.

They were originally in 'To Boldly Flee', but even Doug found them to be too ridiculous to be included in the movie.

These are the same people who most likely complained about the Twilight vampires looking 'more human than vampire'. Just let that sink in.

--------------------

"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
+Quote Post
Post #14
Yaoi Huntress Earth

Rocket Cuddles
Group Icon

Member No.: 125

post Sep 15 2015, 06:45 AM
-Sometimes being the ugly, scrawny male friend doesn't pay off.

-Upon first glance, I could just hear that black top begging for death.

This post has been edited by Yaoi Huntress Earth: Sep 16 2015, 04:49 PM

--------------------
"The ceiling is a floor, too, if you believe in yourself."-Lupin, Breaking Cat News

-Go see my coloring work at my Deviantart Account.
-Check out and critique my new World of Darkness fancreation, Angel: The Revelation.
(Now with a better link.)
+Quote Post
Post #15
Zeo_Abyss

Septic Snowflake

Member No.: 1,066

post Sep 18 2015, 07:11 AM
So This is what awaits sinners in hell. It's worse than I imagined.

The reverse succubus Steals your life force by murdering erections.

I swear to god this is the last time I'm trying a satanic Summoning ritual, I mean come on Satan your not even trying anymore

--------------------
Something witty and original goes here, I am neither of these things
+Quote Post
Post #16
Master of AFTER

Working, man.
Group Icon

post Sep 21 2015, 03:41 AM
I'd better bust out my umbrella 'cause it is raining funny captions up in here! Kudos on these killer comments, kiddos. Half a dozen finalists have been hand-picked by yours truly and entered in the poll at the top of the page. I think you all know what to do.

--------------------

Pablo Picasso
+Quote Post
Post #17
Master of AFTER

Working, man.
Group Icon

post Sep 27 2015, 12:44 AM
Holy frijoles! No doubt as to who won this one. KingMan stomped all over the competition and teabagged their corpses. Nice work, man. Unfortunately, winning by a margin of more than two votes qualifies as cyberbullying and I'm going to have to ban your account as a result of your totally unacceptable behavior. Sorry about that.

Now then. There's been a slight change of plans in the CCC schedule; instead of rolling right into the next contest, we're going to be taking a short break. Keep your eyes on this area of the forums, though, because I've got something neat lined up...!

--------------------

Pablo Picasso
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2017 - 04:30 PM