Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CCC #165 - 5/23/15
CCC #165 Finalists Poll
Which caption brightens your day and lets you know everything is gonna be just swell?
"So that is what happened to Pepper after the events of American Horror Story Season 2? She became the first pinhead Pokemon trainer?" - Maniak [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
"He has no chin, she has two! The world-famous couple, now starring in 'You've Captured My Wrinkled Black Heart'!" - oneluckyduck [ 2 ] ** [11.76%]
"Birth defects: They caught 'em all." - Bonglorio [ 2 ] ** [11.76%]
"So that's why those candies are rare." - Zeo_Abyss [ 3 ] ** [17.65%]
"'Dude! I love your Honchkrow cos--oh...'" - Dashguy [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
"This may just be the steampunk goggles talking, and the fact I always look like I have three months to live, but will you marry me?" - DeanTheAdequate [ 7 ] ** [41.18%]
"If that Pokeball could talk, it would be screaming in agony." - MissSarcastic1013 [ 3 ] ** [17.65%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
Post #21
Master of AFTER

Working, man.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

post Jun 6 2015, 05:17 AM
Party's over, folks. I know you're all having a good time voting and eating handfuls of crystal meth, but we gotta pack 'er in. This thread is only rented until noon, then a wine tasting group is moving in. We have— What? No, you can't stay for that. Jesus. Now stack the chairs over there in the corner. There we go.

Oh, right. The winner of Cosplay Caption Contest #165 is DeanTheAdequate! Didn't he just win one of these? Whatever. Okay people, let's get moving. Good job. We'll grab lunch on the way back.

--------------------

"The urge to destroy is also a creative urge."
Pablo Picasso
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2017 - 01:28 PM