Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CCC #153 - 10/25/14
CCC #153 Finalists Poll
Which one of these captions is almost 2spooky?
"Life was never the same once Death decided he was trans." - Jackson_Fall [ 4 ] ** [23.53%]
"'Dammit Nancy, I said cosplay as Ebola-CHAN, NOT Ebola-casualty!'" - Max-Vader [ 3 ] ** [17.65%]
"'Madoka, remember last night when you said 'They're here?'' / 'Yes.' / 'Who were you talking about?' / 'The Crossplay people.'" - TedioreSplitz [ 1 ] ** [5.88%]
"This new season of American Horror Story looks fantastic!" - xoxjoanxox [ 3 ] ** [17.65%]
"The Joker put Smilex in Gotham's Pocky supply!" - DeanTheAdequate [ 1 ] ** [5.88%]
"There are only so many times you can circulate an anime love pillow with your friends before that shit gets old." - ConcernedGamer [ 5 ] ** [29.41%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
Post #21
Master of AFTER

Working, man.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

post Nov 8 2014, 07:12 AM
QUOTE (Protto @ Nov 3 2014, 01:44 PM) *

Hidoi! I-I would have simplified it if you'd told me to...!

I'd never ask you to change for me, honey.

A huge thanks to everybody who took the time to vote in the poll. If you go by percentage, I'm pretty sure voter turnout for this contest beat the recent midterm elections. That isn't saying much, but still... I'm proud of you kids. Of course, I'm especially proud of ConcernedGamer, the winner for this Cosplay Caption Contest! Nice going, man.

And with that, the CCC is going on hiatus yet again. Whether this break will last for several months or a few minutes, God only knows.

--------------------

"The urge to destroy is also a creative urge."
Pablo Picasso
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2017 - 01:26 PM