Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:The Mystery of Francis, Francis the Snivy MK IV, amnesiac to the rescue
Post #41
StabbyKobold

Critically Sarcastic

Group: Members
Member No.: 660

post Jun 27 2017, 01:06 PM
I hate it when life gets in the way of my hobbies. Oh well, I’m here now, so let’s get back on schedule. The remaining chapters of this mess are now countable on one hand, so it’ll all be over soon. It almost brings a tear to my eye. But I digress, accolades can be had once it’s all over. For now, here’s Francis and co. without Francis, still. Enjoy.

------------------------

Chapter 62: Will Yuneri Have Her Memories Erased?

Welcome to chapter 62 of the story, where things are about to get ballin! I am talking about day one of Team Angeles basketball season. We also have a little update on Francis the Buizel. If you recall from last night's chapter..

(Present time)

But if yesterday is today, what will tomorrow be?

Francis the Buizel remembers the move well, and tries to protest against the move.

"Yo! Gengar! You better not use dat move again!" Francis the Buizel yelled

"Oh..looks like the lover of an unconscious Snivy has chosen to speak up" Gengar said

Last I checked, people did seems to express more love for Snivys, when they are unconscious in this fanfic.

"Oh no you didn't!" Francis the Buizel yelled

"Oh yes I did! Your lover, Yuneri the Snivy is having the best "fun" in her life!" Gengar yelled

"Excuse me! She is unconscious! She is not having fun!" Francis the Buizel yelled

Meanwhile, Yuneri is dreaming of world peace and all the sports she could ever want.

"You know what Buizel? You need a punishment! Take this!" Gengar yelled as he launched an unknown attack

Gengar makes a copy of himself, and the duo surrounds Francis the Buizel. The Gengars enter Randal's body, and suck out the life and blood out of him. The Gengars exit Francis the Buiizel's body, and become one (This attack sounds familiar…..) Francis the Buizel fainted from the attack.

I’m still not sure what type this attack should be counted as. It could be Dark for the obvious evil, or Ghost for the whole occupying another Pokémon’s body thing. I’ll just type it as Bullshit.

Suyapa tries to call the move offside, but she is now afraid of being the next target. The team does not blame her. Nurse Karla now evaluates Francis the Buizel, and finds out that Francis the Buizel will have to be in the hospital, and will be unconscious for an "X"( Variable to replace unknown number) number of days.

Because who wouldn’t want to have their diagnoses expressed in algebra? I hope my next hospital stay will be described through a polynomial equation.

..Here we go, and without further delay…

Team Angeles: FrancisTheUnconsciousSnivy101 does not own anything.

(Present time)

I’ll just synchronize my watch to ‘whatever the hell time you think it is’.

The team that was just watching Randal battle Gengar is now on their way to the hospital to evaluate Francis the Buizel. What the team doesn't know is that Yuneri the Snivy is also unconscious due the same attack.

What? I’m pretty sure she was hit with a Shadow Ball attack back in Chapter 59. What aren’t you telling us, author?

(Hospital area)

The team is now rejoining the others to see each other. Evelyn was the first to greet them.

"Hi guys" Evelyn said

"Hi Evelyn" Francis the Azelf said

"What's up?" Evelyn asked

"Francis the Buizel is unconscious!" Suyapa yelled

You’re acting like this is a rare occurrence.

"Get a nurse right away!" a nurse in the hospital yelled

Attached Image

"Where to?" a nurse asked

" Area 2!" The nurse yelled (the first nurse)

Just give them names. Heck, just call them all Karla – that solution worked in Pokémon.

The team heads inside the hospital to put Francis the Buizel on a hospital bed to have him evaluated. The nurse has Francis the Buizel listed as unconscious for an "X" number of days, meaning that team Angeles can not have Francis the Buizel play in the basketball team until further notice. The team only has 24 hours to assemble the team to go in with.

(Countdown to basketball season- 1 day and 50 seconds)

You sure you don’t want to throw in a few variables in there, while you’re at it?

The team is now back at the guild (with the exception of Kat, Randal, and Gengar) trying to get a team ready….

(Location- Battle site- Randal VS Gengar)

Update

Gengar: 8,500 LP

Randal: 2LP

Randal is in major trouble as he is 1 hit away from fainting, and from having Yuneri losing all her memories to Darktwo.

Well, most of them are probably about spending time with Francis, so she can stand to lose those.

Possession: Randal

Randal uses Psy Beam

Randal uses his eyes to shoot out beams of light to strike Gengar. Randal deals 400 LP damage.

Gengar: 8,100 LP

Randal 2LP

Gengar uses an device

Because it’s not like he can just walk up to Randal and poke him into unconsciousness, Gengar simply has to go the extra mile.

Gengar presses a button on a controller. A dozen of Gengar copies appear, and surround Randal. Randal tries to escape, but the Gengar copies enter Randal's body to stop him from escaping. Each time a Gengar copy enters Randal's body, they suck out the life out of Randal. As soon as the Gengar copies exit Randal's body, Randal faints on the floor. Kat calls the move illegal, and an offside. Just as soon Kat was about to raise the offside flag, Gengar takes Randal into a portal, and leave no trace of Randal. Gengar also pressed a "Memory Erase" button….

And Gengar did go the extra mile, only it was the same mile that the author constantly circles like a vulture around his pile of unconscious self-inserts.

FrancisTheUnconsciousSnivy101: What happens tomorrow.. find out!

Normally I would do that right away, but the next chapter seems a bit on the long side. I’ll wait a bit. How does ‘X’ days work for you?

------------------------

While this story continues to retread the same events over and over again, I am noticing a slight build-up in what might count as tension. More and more protagonists are being incapacitated for lengthy periods at the same time. Given that the author reserves the right to have his characters regain consciousness whenever its opportune kind of ruins that. Three chapters left now.

--------------------
"So... preparing to storm into the room, you jostle your badger, kick down the door, and throw it at the thug standing inside." - Moment from my D&D campaign.

Click here for more mocks: List O' Mocks
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #42
StabbyKobold

Critically Sarcastic

post Jul 4 2017, 12:18 PM
And now, because the author wills it, it’s time for shooting some hoops. Basketball. Seen it, tried it, couldn’t jump for shit, gym class wasn’t my favorite subject anyway. Childhood memories aside, I have no experience with the sport, and if you wanted to, you could probably convince me of just about anything about the rules of the game. Which makes it really hard to attest to the validity of the events that are to follow, but it won’t stop me from making fun of them. Enjoy.

------------------------

Chapter 63: Basketball Season Day 1

Welcome to the next chapter of the story. In this chapter, the Pokemon Basketball League starts today, and team Angeles present their home opener against their rivals, team Mean Ones. We also now know that Francis the Buizel will be unconscious for 10 more chapters.

What a wonderful measurement of time that is. I wonder how many chapters there are in a day.

Here we go, and without further delay….

Team Angeles: FrancisTheUnconsciousSnivy101 does not own anything

Last lines before the bell:

(Present time)

The team that was just watching Randal battle Gengar is now on their way to the hospital to evaluate Francis the Buizel. What the team doesn't know is that Yuneri the Snivy is also unconscious due the same attack.

You mean Gengar hit him so hard that Yuneri felt it too?

(Hospital area)

The team is now rejoining the others to see each other. Evelyn was the first to greet them.

"Hi guys" Evelyn said

"Hi Evelyn" Francis the Azelf said

"What's up?" Evelyn asked

Oh, nothing, they’re just here on a friendly visit, that’s all. What the hell do you think they – of all people – would be doing in a hospital?

"Francis the Buizel is unconscious!" Suyapa yelled

"Get a nurse right away!" a nurse in the hospital yelled

"Where to?" a nurse asked

" Area 2!" The nurse yelled (the first nurse)

Who needs fancy names that describes the purpose of the wards and operation rooms? Just slap a number on it, it’ll be fine.

The team heads inside the hospital to put Francis the Buizel on a hospital bed to have him evaluated. The nurse has Francis the Buizel listed as unconscious for an "X" number of days, meaning that team Angeles can not have Francis the Buizel play in the basketball team until further notice. The team only has 24 hours to assemble the team to go in with.

(Countdown to basketball season- 1 day and 50 seconds)

Countdown to nonsense: -3 paragraphs.

The team is now back at the guild (with the exception of Kat, Randal, and Gengar) trying to get a team ready….

(Location- Battle site- Randal VS Gengar)

Update

Gengar: 8,500 LP

Randal: 2LP

Randal is in major trouble as he is 1 hit away from fainting, and from having Yuneri losing all her memories to Darktwo.

I’d let Darktwo erase my memories, it would save me the trouble of drinking them away.

Possession: Randal

Randal uses Psy Beam

Randal uses his eyes to shoot out beams of light to strike Gengar. Randal deals 400 LP damage.

Gengar: 8,100 LP

Randal 2LP

Gengar uses an device

Gengar presses a button on a controller. A dozen of Gengar copies appear, and surround Randal. Randal tries to escape, but the Gengar copies enter Randal's body to stop him from escaping. Each time a Gengar copy enters Randal's body, they suck out the life out of Randal.

But since they’re going into him, technically his life is still inside of him.

As soon as the Gengar copies exit Randal's body, Randal faints on the floor. Kat calls the move illegal, and an offside. Just as soon Kat was about to raise the offside flag, Gengar takes Randal into a portal, and leave no trace of Randal. Gengar also pressed a "Memory Erase" button….

You can’t even clear your browser history that easily.

(Present time- Location- Team guild)

The whole team (Except for Francis the Buizel, Yuneri the Snivy, and Francis the Snivy)are at the guild getting ready for the Pokemon Basketball League. They know that they are facing their rivals, team Mean Ones. Kat is now the captain as a result of her winning the cliffhanger series.

Because she was the one who shouted “FRANCIS NOOO!” the most times, which apparently was a competition for team captain position rather than actual distress for the main character’s situation. Logic never existed in this story, so I’m not going to question it.

She arranges the team this way

Kat's Lineup

Starting 5

Francis the Riolu

Francis the Azelf

Suyapa

Orion

Sonic

For as much as the author includes Sonic characters in his stories, I’ve got to say, he’s really underusing them – which I’m actually thankful for.

Kat's Subs

Rouge the Bat

Francis the Axew

Kat

Lynn (New Character)

Jackie the Pichu (New Character)

The team likes the matchup, but Suyapa wants to change some things.

"I want to see the new characters first" Suyapa recommended to Kat

Arguing with the team captain, whose position you were competing for, only makes you out like a sore loser, Suyapa.

Suyapa's Lineup

Starting 5

Suyapa

Francis the Riolu

Francis the Azelf

Lynn

Jackie the Pichu

Suyapa's Subs

Rouge the Bat

Francis the Axew

Kat

Roy the Umbreon

Kavi the Servine

Kat agrees with Suyapa, and decides to use the line up.

And the reason the author didn’t just have this be the first list instead of extending his word count?

Attached Image

(Countdown to the start of the Pokemon Basketball League: 4 hours, 2 minutes, and 40 seconds)

The team is getting ready to go to the arena to start the season. The team was getting ready to leave, when they heard something on the radio

"This is Gamers Sky News with an update on two players of team Angeles. We have just learned that Yuneri the Snivy is now going to be unconscious for only 2 more days. The original saying was that Yuneri was going to be unconscious for 13 more days. As far as Francis the Buizel is concerned, he is expected to be unconscious for 14 more days. Today is also the start of the Basketball season, and we will have scores from Team Angeles V.S Team Mean Ones, and many more tonight on Gamers Sky News 2 HD on channel 222" The announcer said

Gamers Sky News is a subsidiary of the Plot Relevant News Network – your only source of news, no matter the time or medium.

The team was happy that Yuneri will be able to play soon. The team heads to the stadium to start their season.

(Location- Team Angeles stadium)- Time to start of season: 2 hours, 2 minutes, and 30 seconds

The team has arrived at the stadium to get ready for the season. They see that Kat has already arrived at the dressing room to dress up for the game (shorts and a t- shirt). The rest of the team get ready to start playing by getting their uniforms on.

Time of start of game: 5 minutes, and 30 seconds

Team Angeles is now 5 minutes and 30 seconds away from starting a season for basketball.

From this, I have to wonder if the author’s skull is so empty, that his thoughts causes an echo.

The team also hears an announcement about a certain Snivy. A pokemon on the PA system makes the announcement.

"Good morning everyone. This is Team Angeles stadium in Los Angeles, CA. We have just received word that Francis the Snivy has somehow recovered his memories, and is determined to play in the next home game." The announcer said as the whole building cheered.

Somehow? I see not even the author can find excuses for how this story can keep going anymore.

The team was very happy to hear the news.

"Here we go, and without further delay, lets announce the starting lineups for the opponents, team Mean Ones" The announcer said as the crowd boos.

Starting 5 for Team Mean Ones

Gengar

Serperior

Zubat

Koffing

Ninetales

"Now, it is time to announce the lineups for your home town, Team Angeles!" The announcer said as the crowd cheers

Are you kidding me, we just got the lists!

Team Angeles official lineup

Suyapa

Francis the Riolu

Francis the Azelf

Lynn the Evevee

Jackie the Pichu

Team Mean Ones

Gengar

Serperior

Zubat

Koffing

Ninetales

Commontators for today's match: Ivy the Plusle, and Jack the Minun

(Game transmission live on Channel 223)

As if this world allows for any other channel to take up precious broadcast frequencies during such an important event.

Jack: Welcome to the beginning of the basketball season for team Angeles. I am Jack, with my partner Ivy. As you heard earlier, Francis the Snivy has recovered his memories, and is willing to play in the next game, which is good news, but now I hear that Gengar has pressed the critical memory erase button to erase the memories of a another player from team Angeles. He might erase Francis the Snivy's memories again.

Thus perpetuating the unending cycle of futility and repetitive plot elements.

Ivy: That is correct, and memory loss, injuries, and unconscious players on team Angeles will not be a good thing. We are about to go through the rules of this season.

Here are the rules of the season:

Standings:

1) The team that wins a game, will get 3 points. A tie on the score card will be 1 point for each team, and a loss means no points.

2) Score difference can also determine standing in the competition. If 2 teams have the same number of league points, then we go to score difference. All scores from each game will be added, and the highest will take first place

3) None of this matters, the good guys are always going to win, and the off side rule can be used for anything.

Fouling Rules (Based on my profile)- with examples

There is now a new 4 technical foul rule for each battle. Here is how it it will be. Francis the Snivy and Gengar will be used as examples.

Technical Foul 1- Gengar fouls Francis hard (No injures to Francis)

Technical Foul 2- Gengar fouls Francis hard (1 injury to Francis)

What if Gengar fouls Francis softly?

2 technical fouls = 1 flagrant foul

Flagrant Foul level 1- Gengar fouls Francis hard with possible injuries

Technical Foul 3- Gengar fouls Francis hard and makes Francis faint (Possible Forgiveness)

Technical Foul 4- Gengar makes Francis faint and continues attacking Francis while unconscious (No forgiveness)

So is the saying now “sometimes forgive, always forget”?

4 technical fouls = 2 flagrant fouls and suspension

Flagrant Foul level 2- Gengar fouls Francis hard enough to make Francis faint, and shows no possible forgiveness.

Suspensions

4 technical fouls- 1 game

8 technical fouls- 3 games 20,000 poke dollar fine

12 technical fouls- 5 games 40,000 poke dollar fine

16 technical fouls- 7 games 60,000 poke dollar fine

20 technical fouls- whole season 100,000 poke dollar fine upon return

I feel Gengar should just pay up front and then go to town. His team can sacrifice one player to eliminate everyone in Team Comboblade.

Subbing rules

1) Teams can call for subs during a timeout, and during free throws

2) No subs during the last 2 minutes of each quarter

3) If a player is unconscious, subs are not allowed, until the play is complete. The play is complete when the team that has possession scores, or the defending team forces a turnover. If it does happen during the last two minutes, then the sub will be allowed to come on.

And this rule is immediately circumvented by calling a timeout, so what the hell is the point?

(1st quarter- 12 minutes left- game start)

Jack: Suyapa has the ball to start the season for team Angeles, and the fourth quarter. Suyapa passes to Jackie the Pichu. Jackie spots Francis the Riolu open on the right wing. Francis the Riolu passes to Suyapa in the middle. Suyapa shoots a floater, and gets it. Suyapa is the first to score for team Angeles.

I would probably understand some of these terms better, if I actually watched basketball, but I also doubt any of them are used correctly.

Team Angeles: 2 (Suyapa: 2 points)

Team Mean Ones: 0

Ivy: Gengar has the ball for team Mean Ones. Gengar passes to Serperior. Francis the Riolu is guarding Serperior closely. Serperior passes to Gengar, only to be denied when Francis the Riolu reaches in and grabs the ball.

Team Angeles (Francis the Riolu- 1 steal)

Jack: Francis the Riolu has the ball for team Angeles after the steal. Francis the Riolu passes to Suyapa. Suyapa goes for three, and she gets it in.

Team Angeles: 5 (Suyapa: 5 points) (Francis the Riolu- 1 steal, and 1 assist)

Boy, this sure is an exciting and unpredictable match, yessiree.

Ivy: Gengar has the ball for team Mean Ones. Gengar passes to Serperior. Serperior is wide open for three. Serperior tries a three, but Suyapa runs over, and jumps to block the shot.

Team Angeles (Suyapa the Pikachu: 1 block, and 5 points) (Francis the Riolu: 1 rebound, and 1 steal)

Jack: Francis the Riolu has the ball after the block from Suyapa. Francis the Riolu passes to Francis the Azelf who is wide open for three. Francis the Azelf goes for the three, and gets it!

Team Angeles: 8

Francis the Azelf & Suyapa the Pikachu: 3 points and 6 combined

Francis the Riolu: 1 rebound, 1 steal, 2 assists

Attached Image

Is there seriously a point to these statistics? I can understand if sports enthusiasts would want to know these things for their favorite players, but not in fucking real time during matches – just sum this up at the end!

Allowed a turnover

(Fast Forward to last 20 seconds of the game- same lineup)

Team Angeles: 50

Francis the Azelf: 30 points (10 out of 10 for three pointers)- Unconscious from the three point line

Suyapa the Pikachu: 18 points (9 out of 20 for field goals)

Jackie the Pichu: 2 points (1 of 1 for field goals)

Team Turnovers: 1

Team Mean Ones: 20

It seems the bad guys can only ever amass points during time skips. After that, they either lose or just jump right to the aggravated assaults.

Gengar: 5 points (2 out of 15 shoots, 1 of 1 on free throws)

Serperior: 10 points (4 out of 15 shoots, 2 of 2 on free throws)

Ninetales: 5 points (0 out of 25 shoots, 5 of 5 from free throws)

Jack: That's all for tonight, and team Angeles wins this game with the final score of 50 to 20. We now go to Gamers Sky News 2 HD on channel 222. Enjoy the night everyone…

I’ll enjoy it for the cold and silent darkness, which is probably the only way I can relate to the majority of Francis bleak existence.

(Gamers Sky News)

Here are today's fixtures (A term used for venues for games) and results from today's games

West

1st: Team Angeles (1 win, 0 draws, and 0 loses)- 3 points- 50 game points- Plus 18 in score difference

2nd: Team Wonders (1 win, 0 draws, and 0 loses)- 3 points- 32 game points- Plus 12 over team Mean ones

3rd: Team Mean Ones (0 wins, 0 draws, 1 loss)- 0 points- 20 game points- Minus 12 score points

4th: Team Lins (0 Wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss)- 0 points- 12 game points- Minus 20 score points from 2nd place

East

1st: Team Rockers (1 wins, 0 Draws, 0 losses)- 3 L points- 40 game points- Plus 10 game points

2nd: Team Rockets ( 1 wins, 0 Draws, 0 losses)- 3 L points- 30 game points- Plus 20 points over third place

3rd: Team Dark ( 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 loss)- 0 L points- 10 game points- Minus 20 game points

4th: Team Request (0 wins, 0 Draws, 1 loss)- 0 L Points- 4 game points- Minus 26 game points from 2nd place

So, five teams we’ve never heard of nor care about. Must be part of the author’s expanded Francis the Snivy universe.

Team Angeles next game

Team Rockers AT Team Angeles at 6PM on Monday (Chapter 64)

FrancisTheUnconsciousSnivy101: Here is what is coming up on Monday:

1) Chapter 64 of "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Mystery of Francis"

2) Chapter 1 of my new story "Francis and Snivy's Adventure"

Happy father's day everyone!

Wishing everyone a happy father’s day is like wishing everyone a happy birthday – it’s only going to apply to some people, and you’re going to be wrong a lot. Not that it will be a new thing for you, author.

------------------------

We had an entire sports match without any vicious maiming for once. Probably because Francis #1 was nowhere near it. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next chapter opens up with another of the author’s masochistic fantasies having played out off camera, though. Only two chapters left now.

--------------------
"So... preparing to storm into the room, you jostle your badger, kick down the door, and throw it at the thug standing inside." - Moment from my D&D campaign.

+Quote Post
Post #43
StabbyKobold

Critically Sarcastic

post Jul 19 2017, 03:06 AM
We’re nearing the end, and frankly I can’t wait for it to be over. Let’s just skip right on to it. Enjoy.

------------------------

Chapter 64: News Update 1 for Team Angeles

Welcome to chapter 64 of this story. In this chapter, we are going to have a break from basketball completion to see how Francis the Buizel, and Yuneri the Snivy are doing with their recovery.

If it reduces the amount of boring sports I have to go through, I’ll take it.

We also have Francis the Snivy getting all his memories back. He gets his memories back in this chapter. I will also start a new story titled "Francis and Snivy's Adventure", where Francis is a pokemon trainer, and picks Snivy as his pokemon.

It’s also labelled as a Yu-gi-oh crossover, and it has 113 chapters. And the sequel following it has 117 chapters. For obvious reasons, I’ll decline on mocking those.

Here we go, and without further delay…

Team Angeles: FrancisTheUnconsciousSnivy101 does not own anything.

Scores from last nights games:

(Gamers Sky News)

Here are today's fixtures (A term used for venues for games) and results from today's games

West

1st: Team Angeles (1 win, 0 draws, and 0 loses)- 3 points- 50 game points- Plus 18 in score difference

2nd: Team Wonders (1 win, 0 draws, and 0 loses)- 3 points- 32 game points- Plus 12 over team Mean ones

3rd: Team Mean Ones (0 wins, 0 draws, 1 loss)- 0 points- 20 game points- Minus 12 score points

4th: Team Lins (0 Wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss)- 0 points- 12 game points- Minus 20 score points from 2nd place

East

1st: Team Rockers (1 wins, 0 Draws, 0 losses)- 3 L points- 40 game points- Plus 10 game points

2nd: Team Rockets ( 1 wins, 0 Draws, 0 losses)- 3 L points- 30 game points- Plus 20 points over third place

3rd: Team Dark ( 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 loss)- 0 L points- 10 game points- Minus 20 game points

4th: Team Request (0 wins, 0 Draws, 1 loss)- 0 L Points- 4 game points- Minus 26 game points from 2nd place

I’d make an insightful joke about all the numbers above, but that would assume that you actually read them. Heavens know I didn’t.

Team Angeles next game

Team Rockers AT Team Angeles at 6PM on Monday (Chapter 65)

(Current Situation)

Team Angeles is now back at the guild celebrating their first win of the season. The team watches the newscast to see what is happening. They hear a story about Francis the Buizel, and Yuneri the Snivy recovering from their injuries, however, Gengar has erased Yuneri's memories…

What a wonderful idea to have the protagonists be informed of the plot, rather than being active participants of it.

"We welcome you all to Gamers Sky News 2 HD on the first day of the basketball season. We will help you recap yesterdays matches. We also have a new segment for our gaming fans" Oliver said as the "GOOD MORNING GAMING FANS" logo appears on the television screen

Attached Image

"We start first with team Angeles. They have won their first game of the season, but it was without 2 of their star players. One of them is the brother of the captain for the team, and another one is a friend of the brother. We go live to Downtown LA to go see the recovery efforts taking place. Frank the Chimchar has more on the story" Oliver said as the "DOWNTOWN LA" transition appears on the screen

The news crew needs to up their effects budget, these transitions are rather pointless and non-descript.

"That is correct Oliver. Two of team Angeles star players are in the hospital recovering from their attacks which they took from Darktwo. Darktwo is the one that did the attacking, and it wasn't fun.

You got that right. I can’t even take enjoyment in their pain anymore – I’m an overfed comedy junkie at a slapstick buffet, and it wasn’t even good to begin with.

One of the players here is Yuneri the Snivy. She was attacked after the confrontation with Randal and Darktwo. That confrontation was all about if Francis the Snivy's memories should be erased or not. Francis the Snivy of course, is the captain of team Angeles, and he just recover his memories. Moving back to the main story here, Yuneri the Snivy is expected to be released tomorrow. Yuneri revived moments ago, and I got a chance to speak to her" Frank said as the interview from earlier was played

"You were injured a couple days ago. How are you going to get the revenge you want?" Frank the Chimchar

“Our viewers love a great revenge plot, and it’s not like the police exists in this world for proper criminal procedure.”

"You see, I want to have revenge by having Gengar's memories erased, and Darktwo to suffer the exact same way" Yuneri the Snivy

"Francis the Snivy has just recovered his memories. How do you feel?" Frank the Chimchar

"It feels great" Yuneri the Snivy

“In fact, I’m pretty sure I’m getting a high from it. I can’t wait for the next time it happens.”

"Gengar has threatened to erase someone's memories again, after he pressed the "memory erase" button. Do you think Francis the Snivy will be targeted?" Frank the Chimchar

"I hope not because he barley recovered his memories, and I barley revived" Yuneri the Snivy

Well, that just about bumped the possibility up to damn near unavoidable.

(Live Shot)

"As far as the other one is concerned, Francis the Buizel is expected to be unconscious for another 13 days. We will give you all the latest here on Gamers Sky News 2 HD, and also on Gamers Sky News 4 HD. For now, from Downtown LA, Frank the Chimchar for Gamers Sky News 2 HD" Frank said as the Newscast went back to the studio.

(Studio)

"Thank you Frank. We move on to the recap of last nights game on Team Angeles against their rivals, Team Mean Ones.

Just because the main character repeatedly loses his memory, that doesn’t mean that we do – just get on with it!

Team Angeles started perfect with at least 19 of their first 19 field goal attempts scoring. There were a lot of steals, and blocks in the game. At the end, Francis the Riolu is the block party king with 5 blocks. The final score was 50 to 30, and one score difference, they move to first place of the competition. Team Mean Ones started a 20 point rally, but Suyapa's defense made Gengar's team lose the rally focus, and Suyapa started a game ending 12 to nothing run. Will team Angeles do it again? Find out tomorrow on Gamers Sky 1 HD, with postgame coverage on Gamers Sky 3 HD, and news on the rest of the completion here on Gamers Sky News 2 HD.

I’m more curious what the hell these three channels fill the time with when not covering every little aspect of Francis’ existence.

That is all for now as far as the basketball is concerned" Oliver said as the gaming segment started

(Team Angeles Guild)

The team is happy that Yuneri revived, but they know that no one is safe from Gengar. Their worst fears are about to come true, when Yuneri the Snivy has no memories of Francis the Snivy….

Don’t think of it as losing your memory, think of it as making a new friend.

FrancisTheUnconsciousSnivy101:

Here is what is coming this week:

Today:

1) Chapter 1 of "Francis and Snivy's Adventure"

Chapter Name: Choosing the Favorite Pokemon

With or without considering EVs, IVs, and Natures? Or does the favoritism depend on how many head traumas they can accumulate?

Story summary: I don't own anything!

I'll be doing a story where Kristen (OC), and I will be pokemon trainers, and I pick a Snivy. Kristen chooses an Tepig. The problem is that Oshawatt wants to be picked. To prove his point, Oshawatt knocks Francis unconscious and tells Kristen that he is a soccer fan (Francis is a Chelsea fan, Chelsea is a soccer team from the United Kingdom)

This just in, Oshawotts are hooligans. You learn something new every day.

Story Details:

Story starts:

This afternoon at 1PM

Oh, I’m not sure I’ll be able to make that. My calendar for the recent to distant past is kind of occupied, I had a lot of stuff to do.

Projected rating: K-T

Characters (day 1):

Kristen- Francis's cousin and Heroine, nice girl

Francis- Main character and Hero, nice boy

Snivy- Francis's pokemon- tells Oshawatt nice things

Oshawatt- Wants to be chosen with a trainer- knocks Francis unconscious to prove the point of being chosen

Well, it’s not so much different than the mandatory cockfight you’re usually forced into, whenever the other kid picks their starter.

Tepig- Kristen's pokemon

New: Kat the Snivy- Referee for battles

Story title: Francis and Snivy's Adventure

OC's?: Yes, form to be announced latter

Forms: Yes

A reasons to exist: No

------------------------

It’s becoming really hard not to sound like a broken record mocking this fanfic. We’ve pretty much seen it all before – the contrivances, the obnoxious sports inclusion, Francis, his friends, all of it is old material, and it’s getting harder and harder to even make jokes about it. Luckily, there’s just one more chapter before it’s over.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Post #44
StabbyKobold

Critically Sarcastic

post Jul 26 2017, 11:47 AM
Here it is. The last chapter. I’m an impatient son of a bitch, so we’re jumping right in. Enjoy.

------------------------

Chapter 65: Gengars Revenge: Traces of Yuneri

It’s all they’re going to find once Gengar is done.

Welcome to chapter 65 of this story. In this chapter, we have the second day of the basketball season. We also have Yuneri the Snivy being released from the hospital. Here we go, and without further delay…

Team Angeles: FrancisTheUnconsciousSnivy101 does not own anything

(Last lines before the bell)

"We start first with team Angeles. They have won their first game of the season, but it was without 2 of their star players.

Proving that they’re unnecessary for the success of the team.

One of them is the brother of the captain for the team, and another one is a friend of the brother. We go live to Downtown LA to go see the recovery efforts taking place. Frank the Chimchar has more on the story" Oliver said as the "DOWNTOWN LA" transition appears on the screen

As if the news crew needs to be on location to inform us about this – they could be in Antarctica, and we’d still be told about Francis and his friends.

"That is correct Oliver. Two of team Angeles star players are in the hospital recovering from their attacks which they took from Darktwo. Darktwo is the one that did the attacking, and it wasn't fun. One of the players here is Yuneri the Snivy. She was attacked after the confrontation with Randal and Darktwo. That confrontation was all about if Francis the Snivy's memories should be erased or not.

Because what better argument is there than ‘might makes right’?

Francis the Snivy of course, is the captain of team Angeles, and he just recover his memories. Moving back to the main story here, Yuneri the Snivy is expected to be released tomorrow. Yuneri revived moments ago, and I got a chance to speak to her" Frank said as the interview from earlier was played

As if we weren’t drowning in replays already.

"You were injured a couple days ago. How are you going to get the revenge you want?" Frank the Chimchar

"You see, I want to have revenge by having Gengar's memories erased, and Darktwo to suffer the exact same way" Yuneri the Snivy

"Francis the Snivy has just recovered his memories. How do you feel?" Frank the Chimchar

I don’t care how Francis himself feels either, Frank. I mean, why should we give screen time to the main focus of the news event anyway?

"It feels great" Yuneri the Snivy

"Gengar has threatened to erase someone's memories again, after he pressed the "memory erase" button. Do you think Francis the Snivy will be targeted?" Frank the Chimchar

"I hope not because he barley recovered his memories, and I barley revived" Yuneri the Snivy

“The health insurance payout hasn’t even rolled in yet – it would completely ruin our money making scheme.”

(Live Shot)

"As far as the other one is concerned, Francis the Buizel is expected to be unconscious for another 13 days. We will give you all the latest here on Gamers Sky News 2 HD, and also on Gamers Sky News 4 HD. For now, from Downtown LA, Frank the Chimchar for Gamers Sky News 2 HD" Frank said as the Newscast went back to the studio.

(Studio)

"Thank you Frank. We move on to the recap of last nights game on Team Angeles against their rivals, Team Mean Ones.

May as well have named them Team Care Bears and Team Fuck You. I see no difference.

Team Angeles started perfect with at least 19 of their first 19 field goal attempts scoring. There were a lot of steals, and blocks in the game. At the end, Francis the Riolu is the block party king with 5 blocks. The final score was 50 to 30, and one score difference, they move to first place of the competition. Team Mean Ones started a 20 point rally, but Suyapa's defense made Gengar's team lose the rally focus, and Suyapa started a game ending 12 to nothing run.

‘Block party king’, ‘point rally’, ‘rally focus’? Do sport commentators actually use these terms, or has the author been huffing glue again?

Will team Angeles do it again? Find out tomorrow on Gamers Sky 1 HD, with postgame coverage on Gamers Sky 3 HD, and news on the rest of the completion here on Gamers Sky News 2 HD. That is all for now as far as the basketball is concerned" Oliver said as the gaming segment started

(Team Angeles Guild)

The team is happy that Yuneri revived, but they know that no one is safe from Gengar.

Preach!

Their worst fears are about to come true, when Yuneri the Snivy has no memories of Francis the Snivy….

(Current situation)

Team Angeles is now getting ready for the next game. They will face team Rockers in Team Angeles home court. The team is also minutes away from a sad situation.

I’ll have to ask you to put your clock a few minutes back. Oh, sorry, my mistake – a few years.

The team hears the TV from Gamers Sky News 2 HD.

"Welcome to Gamers Sky Sports 2 HD. Today is the second day of the basketball season. We will cover all the fixtures , and bring you the latest on our gamers series for gamers out there" Oliver said as the "Breaking News" transition appears on the screen

"We have to start with breaking this morning.

The only thing breaking here is your grasp of the English language.

Last night, we brought you the story on Yuneri the Snivy revving today. Today, we have some bad news to report. It turns out that when Yuneri answered the nurses questions about Francis the Snivy, Yuneri had no idea who Francis the Snivy is.

Attached Image

This has got to be some of the most mind-numbingly stupid retconning I’ve seen from this series yet. Yuneri told Frank that she hoped Francis wouldn’t be targeted, because he had just recovered his memories. I know this, because not only did I read that in the last chapter, I read it in this one too. How could she make that statement, if she had no idea who Francis was?!

Team Angeles fears of Yuneri the Snivy having memory loss from Gengar, are now true. As soon as we get more information, we shall give it to you" Oliver said

(Team Angeles stadium)

Team Angeles is still upset about what happened to Yuneri. Team Angeles are about to play their second game. The rules are now that it is 5 on 5 only.

Because if there’s anything that’s bound to change between matches, then it’s sports tournament rules.

Team Angeles line up

Francis the Riolu

Francis the Azelf

Lynn

Right, that new character introduced two chapters ago, who still hasn’t had a spoken line. Also, she’s an a Eevee. I’m stating this, because the author seems to have forgotten it.

Jackie the Pichu

Suyapa

Team Rockers line up

Onix

Geodude

Pipulp

Charizard

Chimchar

Commentators: Rene, and Mario

Rene the Skitty: Welcome to game two of Team Angeles basketball season. We are live from Los Angeles on Gamers Sky Sports 2 in HD. We are ready to begin this game. This game also happens to be the saddest game as Yuneri the Snivy lost her memories of Francis the Snivy.

Way to make someone’s personal inconvenience color the mood of events that hasn’t even taken place yet, Rene. You were kicked off the cheerleading team, weren’t you?

Mario the Chimchar: That is correct, and now with Yuneri losing her memories, team Angeles is hoping to take revenge. Today they face team Rockers in a 5 on 5 basketball match. We also received word that Francis the Snivy has recovered his memories, but won't play until the next game, which we will have on Gamers Sky Sports 3 HD. We are about to begin.

You mean the titular character isn’t even going to appear in this final chapter of the story? I don’t know if I should be disappointed or ironically disappointed.

(Tip off- 1st quarter)

Rene: Suyapa has the ball for Team Angeles. Suyapa spots Jackie the Pichu. Suyapa passes to Jackie. Jackie passes to Lynn. Lynn finds a open Francis the Riolu. Francis the Riolu goes for three, and gets the first 3 for team Angeles.

Team Angeles: 3 (Francis the Riolu: 3 points)

Team Rockers: 0

Mario: Charizard has the ball for team Rockers. Charizard passes to Chimchar, Chimchar uses the fake pass to try to get Suyapa off balance. Suyapa sees the ball, and gets her paw on it. Suyapa runs after the ball, and steals it for team Angeles.

Silly Team Rockers, scoring points is for protagonists.

Suyapa (Team Angeles): 1 steals

Rene: Suyapa has the ball for team Angeles, after her steal. Suyapa passes to Francis the Riolu, who is wide open. Francis the Riolu for 3, he gets it!

Team Angeles: 6 (Francis the Riolu: 6 points, 2 for 2 from 3 point line)

Team Rockers: 0 (1 turnover)

Mario: Piplup has the ball for team Rockers. Pipulp passes to Chimchar. Chimchar is trapped in the corner with Suyapa, and Francis the Riolu. Francis the Riolu grabs the ball from Chimchar.

Francis the Riolu used Thief. There, I’ve now made this atrocious sports segment resemble the Pokémon series more than what the author is doing with it.

Team Angeles (Francis the Riolu: 2 steals)

Rene: Francis the Riolu has the ball, after his steal. He passes to Suyapa. Suyapa passes back to Francis the Riolu, who is open for three. Francis the Riolu gets it again.

Team Angeles: 9 (Francis the Riolu: 9 points, 3 of 3 from 3 point line)

Team Rockers: 0 ( 2 turnovers)

(Fast forward to half time- on the court)

Team Angeles are now ahead with the score of 32 to 5 at half time. The team heads to their locker room, only to find out that the room is locked.

A rather appropriate state for it to be in.

What the team t doesn't know is that Gengar is trying to get rid of Yuneri's traces inside the locker room, making sure that no one will find her again. Gengar plans to burn Yuneri's traces, but he has to wait until next chapter…

I know the author is probably going for ‘possessions’, but I prefer to think of it as him cleaning up after the grisly murder.

------------------------

And this is how it ends. I’m surprised, too. Every previous story was tied up with an ending, however flimsy it might have been, but at least they had a conclusion. This one was seemingly just abandoned and forgotten. A fate it deserves, in my opinion. In all my time as a mocker, I have never seen a more tired and pointless story. Story, singular, because despite Francis’ antics having been spread across several fanfics, it’s all been the same story. Francis and his friends plays sports or fights someone, Francis gets hurt or kidnapped or both, his friends saves his unconscious ass and may or may not have to deal with him having memory loss. Rinse. Fucking. Repeat. For a collective 90.000 words across four stories, with an additional two stories that I have not gone through with 334.000 words put together.

I could say many things about the author from what I’ve read of his works, but I feel like I already have. Martyr complexes and terrible storytelling aside, I will at least commend the author for putting his heart into it. The writing feels genuine, and that makes it even more cringe worthy and pitiful. The sports, the videogames, the travel locations, all of it comes across like the excited gushing of a child – the kind of child that isn’t old enough read let alone write. I feel like I could write an entire book to analyze the mentality behind this work, but I neither want to nor have the time. I’ve had enough of Francis to last me a lifetime. I’m done. Thank you all for sticking through my ramblings and jokes. I hope you found it entertaining.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2017 - 11:33 AM