Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CCC #154 - 11/08/14
CCC #154 Finalists Poll
SELECT YOUR CAPTION!
"She is a British special forces whose allegiance lies solely with the Crown...Truffles. / He is a Russian wrestler with a donut addiction and the power to control a swarm of bees. / Together they fight against fat shaming!" - Dashguy [ 1 ] ** [7.14%]
"Honorable mentions in the biggest tits contest." - That Guy [ 5 ] ** [35.71%]
"If 'Weird Al' did video game parodies, this would be the one for 'Eat Fighter.'" - Deceiver [ 2 ] ** [14.29%]
"Can YOU tell which of these is the 'Before' and the 'After' images chronicling this Tumblr user's sex reassignment surgery?" - Protto [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
"Excerpt from Cheap Convention Costumes (Couple's Edition): 'After having shaved your collective bikini areas, apply spirit gum where appropriate and add the collected hair in modest amounts.'" - ConcernedGamer [ 1 ] ** [7.14%]
"Things I don't want to know: If the carpet matches the... actual carpet." - DeanTheAdequate [ 2 ] ** [14.29%]
Total Votes: 14
Guests cannot vote 
Post #1
Master of AFTER

Working, man.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

post Nov 8 2014, 07:16 AM
After the tremendous success of the last Cosplay Caption Contest, I see no reason not to keep this party going! On that note, I'm gonna duck out real quick to pick up some more hookers and blow. In the meantime, you guys can go ahead and write some funny captions for this:

Attached Image

This contest's winning caption is...

Honorable mentions in the biggest tits contest.

Congratulations, That Guy!

--------------------

"The urge to destroy is also a creative urge."
Pablo Picasso
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Post #2
Dashguy

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 712

post Nov 8 2014, 08:20 AM
She is a British special forces whose allegiance lies solely with the Crown...Truffles.

He is a Russian wrestler with a donut addiction and the power to control a swarm of bees.

Together they fight against fat shaming!
+Quote Post
Post #3
truthordeal

Advanced Member

Member No.: 631

post Nov 8 2014, 08:40 AM
"It's the Bulge-arian Brute, Alexander Foodstuffs, and his manager Larda!"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #4
That Guy

This suit is a Giorgio Armani.

Member No.: 1,295

post Nov 8 2014, 10:34 AM
Honorable mentions in the biggest tits contest.

--------------------
Remember the famous Russian proverb: "The hungrier you get, the tastier the meal." On the other hand, the French have a proverb: merde! ~Ostap Bender

"Do you know what second place is? The first loser." ~ [GM]Dave
+Quote Post
Post #5
P Dot Alex

Dumb jokes

Member No.: 373

post Nov 8 2014, 12:44 PM
Madame Tussad's planned exhibition on Street Fighter had to be cancelled once they realized the figures had accidently been molded with Play-Doh.

--------------------
I got one of these. C'mon, don't be shy.

"I am very edgy" - Dakari King Mykan.
+Quote Post
Post #6
TheLameGamer

President Lincoln's Elite

Member No.: 908

post Nov 8 2014, 07:53 PM
Her Cammy cosplay was originally going to be more "authentic", but by the time her buttocks were visible the entire convention had fled in terror.

This post has been edited by TheLameGamer: Nov 8 2014, 07:56 PM

--------------------
"Yes Daphne!" battlecries Frad, "Now go, and suck these balls till they bleed the glory of AMERICA!!!!!" - ComicsNix, Scooby Doo and the Trip of Lust
+Quote Post
Post #7
piehater

Sneaky Member

Member No.: 1,144

post Nov 9 2014, 05:55 AM
Looks like Capcom is showcasing their new Street Fighter spin off, Meat Fighter!

--------------------
QUOTE (Bonglorio @ May 11 2015, 09:58 AM) *
If storytelling was cooking, Ryohgo Narita would be a five star Italian chef and Nasu would be a lobotomized McDonald's clerk pounding a frozen burrito with a hammer.
+Quote Post
Post #8
Deceiver

Regular

Member No.: 495

post Nov 9 2014, 10:15 PM
SHIT I missed the return of the CCC! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUokay, with that out of my system...

In an alternate reality Jack Thompson got his way, and the biggest game series was Street Pie Eating Contest.

If "Weird Al" did video game parodies, this would be the one for "Eat Fighter."

Their special attacks include the Sonic Burger Boom, the Lardo Crusher, the Hado-youeatsomuch, and the Shoryukenhavemoregravyonthat.
+Quote Post
Post #9
Protto

HOWLING

Member No.: 353

post Nov 10 2014, 12:07 AM
Can YOU tell which of these is the "Before" and the "After" images chronicling this Tumblr user's sex reassignment surgery?

A young Kris Kringle and his future bride share a tender moment at the beginning of their tempestuous romance.

This post has been edited by Protto: Nov 10 2014, 12:10 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #10
ConcernedGamer

I'm very concerned.

Member No.: 787

post Nov 10 2014, 10:17 AM
Excerpt from Cheap Convention Costumes (Couple's Edition): "After having shaved your collective bikini areas, apply spirit gum where appropriate and add the collected hair in modest amounts.

This is literally what my teenage brain thought 'Battle of the Bulge' was all about.

Sexual tension has never been both this conflictingly contained and unrestrained in one image.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Post #11
DeanTheAdequate

Your 50s Dad
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 536

post Nov 12 2014, 01:11 PM
Things I don't want to know: If the carpet matches the... actual carpet.

You were supposed to stop at the thighs...

After the last tier rankings came out, Cammy and Zangief gave up and hit the Tim Hortons

--------------------
The forgotten member of the "Tribe of Spoon"

Winner of CCC #107- I've decided to let it all go to my head, then my pancreas, then a short trip to the gonads for release.
Winner of CCC #129- Took me a while to push this rock back up the hill and... whoops.
Winner of CCC #136- Whoo-Hoo! Whiskey and hookers on me! Seriously, drape them upon my slumbering mass.
Winner of CCC #137- Two in a row! Do you believe in Miracles?! No seriously, the hell was up with that Jackie Chan flick?
Winner of CCC #143- I'm so drunk on power now! I've sold all my tanker trucks full of Baily's Irish Creme to balance things out.
Winner of CCC #147- Comrades! Rejoice in the conquering of the bourgeois pigs with this caption of dressing down weeaboos!
Winner of CCC #164- Yes another one in the win colu... Who am I kidding? Dr. O deserves this one.
Winner of CCC#165- Victory is mine! Dudes, line up on my right for high fives. Ladies, line up on the left for make-outs.
+Quote Post
Post #12
Master of AFTER

Working, man.
Group Icon

post Nov 17 2014, 07:31 AM
Awesome job on the captions, everybody! Choosing the finalists for this contest was a trail, let me tell you. I tried to go with an eclectic mix of different comical angles, but of course the limited number of finalists ensured a few gems had to be left out. They were all good 'uns, really. Now you folks get to vote for just one out of the final six, so have fun with that. Ya poor bastards.

--------------------

Pablo Picasso
+Quote Post
Post #13
Master of AFTER

Working, man.
Group Icon

post Nov 22 2014, 07:21 AM
That should do it for the voting period, I think. According to the results, this contest's winner is that guy... You know, That Guy. Congratulations, man!

My heart is absolutely overflowing with gratitude for all the captions and votes you people contributed to this contest. Seriously, I'm gonna need a mop and some towels to sop up all this gratitude. Shit's everywhere. Thank you, boys and girls, for another fun time full of laughs. Hope y'all join us again!

--------------------

Pablo Picasso
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2017 - 08:21 AM